Mosel Hotel Reviews

Moselstr 52, Frankfurt, Germany

By far the dirtiest place we've ever stayed at!

• 16th Sep 2014

the room was dirty and there was blood and hair on the sheet. i was in a mixed dormitory and there was no pillow on my bed. the security was bad too. My roommate had his bag stolen and all his valuables were in the bed. the staff was nice. But location was not good . it was located in RED LIGHT DISTRICT and i saw people having unethical deals inside the hostel

• 19th Jul 2014
  • China

stayed in dorm - only one key for the whole room, hostel is located in some sort of res street, no wifi, ..

i was travelling all around big cities in europe and frankfurt was the last city before my flight back to my home country. this hostel was the worst i have been. i booked 4mixed bedroom for 2 nights and got out after the 1st night. could not stand to be in the same room with junky who has knife in his pocket all the time. if you are not a junky, then stay away from this hostel and this area.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

The pictures you see are fake. They look just like hostel frankfurt where we ended up staying after spending 15 min in Mosel. Mosel is straight from a horror movie. Our rooms lock was broken, showers didnt give hot water and the room was dirty and there were bugs. The guy on the frontdesk didnt know anything about a booking and was very confused that he had an add at hostelworld. That was strange cause he told us he was the owner. Dont go to mosel.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Finland

first impression the reception don't welcome me. maybe because I might be the only person in the mix dorm that night, and he didn't want to give me the whole room. the reception is just like a tiny show box of a shop. and a stranger stared at us when we were talking. I really thought myself not secured that night. But room is clean, the roommate came lately is also good. there is no electricity in the toilet beside the room. I have to use the other one at that floor.

Awefull place the Mosel Hotel, dirty, blood everywhere, location is a red mile. Keep away from this place!

• 7th Jul 2014

Hands down the worst hotel/hostel I stayed in my life. Im not picky - Im used to 5 dollars hostels in Mexico and China. My room was moldy, smelled disgusting although the windows were open when I came in and the furniture was completely damaged. Room hasnt been cleaned for at least 2-3 weeks. HANDS OFF!!!!!

• 6th Jul 2014

The guy working the front desk was really nice

• 5th Jul 2014

Its the worst hotel I've been to. Its location is in the heart of the red light district which isn't decent or safe. It should be named a hostel not a hotel and the rooms were not clean at all. The reception guy was helpful as we changed the room several times to find a suitable one. I don't recommend staying here

it's near to red street, very noisy.

• 3rd Jul 2014