Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Awesome hostel - would highly recommend!!!

• 13th Dec 2014

A great hostel to stay at in Krakow, highly recommended. Thanks for an unforgettable weekend!

You guys were great! I traveled alone, expecting a somber weekend that involved visiting Auschwitz but ended up meeting some great friends and having a killer time. Keep up the good vibes, they were very noticeable!

• 5th Dec 2014

The mosquito was great. It had a plethora of friendly folk staying there. The staff was fun loving. Enjoyed Anna and Ania F completely. Super good time.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Thank you for your great review. Anna & Ania F are saying hello and sending hugz :) We wish you could stay with us on New Years Eve when we throw big party with lots of attraction and free stuff :) Have a safe travel

This place is amazing, would recommend to any one.

Free linen, free lockers with lock, free laundry, free breakfast, free dinner, even free alcohol at game nights, should I say more?! They have everything what backpacker needs and more! Also, the staff is amazing, love all of you Ania's! This is the best hostel I've stayed in my around Europe trip.

We are throwing the best NEW YEARS EVE party in Krakow. Lots of attraction and free stuff for our lovely guest. We still have some beds left so BOOK NOW before the others will. Party theme would be 7 SINS. More details you can follow on our facebook and other social media channels. Have a happy travel

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazing staff who do a great job making everyone feel at home, bond with each other, and take us out at night. Helped make Krakow the favorite part of our trip.

Loved it, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Dawid gave me a lovely birthday party in our pub crawl!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was pleasure that u spent your birthday with us :) make sure you stay in touch with us , with our socia media channels like Facebook, Google + or Instagram. Have a happy travel

Amazing. Don't think, just book. On arrival I asked about an obscure coffee shop, and they found information on it within minutes. Great breakfast, great dinner, great activities. Best showers I've had while travelling. The staff are so fantastic. So friendly, and just seem to really enjoy the atmosphere. You can party here. Or you can relax.

Fab hostel, great staff and really good value for money. Wouldn't recommend the evening meals though.

• 21st Nov 2014

We had a great stay at Mosquito! Room and our private bathroom were recently renovated, friendly, contained everything necessary and were spotlessly clean. The staff is *amazing*, going out of their way to provide tips and help. The already great prices for the great location contain not only bed linen, towels and breakfast but also dinner and even social events every night. (Only potential downside: If you go to bed early and are sensitive to noise, you might hear them until about 22.30pm.)

Superb and very helpful staff (especially the blonde girl who was training to be a kindergarden teacher - her name I can't remember unfortunately). Lots happening.

• 19th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down. Quality free breakfast and dinner. Free shots on most nights. Great vibes, friendly people. Showers are AMAZING. Can't think of a way to improve it.

Best hostel hands down! Out of all the hostels I stayed at during my 4 months in Europe this was the best. I even stayed several days more. Fantastic atmosphere! Staff go above and beyond and will even hang out when not working. Dinner and games in the evening brings everyone together and easily becomes a little family. Fond memories here :)

Exceeded our expectations which in turn made us fall in love with Krakow! The staff super friendly told you everything you needed to know! Free meals was great (although we headed out both nights) it looked great! Very comfortable and clean everyday. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Krakow.

brilliant hostel, 2 mins walk form the main square. very clean. Cant wait to go back !!!

• 7th Nov 2014

Extremely helpful stuff. The hostel was always clean. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who is travelling in Krakow.

Hey mate Thank you for your great review and pointing one of our strongest assets - our staff. We do our best to make sure everyone has a good time and we keep chill out athmosphere in the hostel 24/7 Make sure you stay in touch and follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social media channels for latest news from the hostel and promotions

Mosquito Hostel was the best place I stayed on my travels! The environment is great for solo travellers, safe, entertaining and a place to meet new people. Also very easy to organise anything you want to do with the help of the hostel. Thanks Mosquito!

• 5th Nov 2014

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were friendly, they gave us free breakfast and dinner, the hostel was in a great location and there were activities from the hostel every night. The free pub crawls were so much fun! The common area was great, everyone hangs out there, so you get to meet a lot of interesting people. And the girls that work there are a lot of fun and very down to earth, they'll help you with anything. I wish Krakow wasn't so far from me, cause I'd go again.

Stay here! Breakfast and dinner included for a ridiculously good price, activities and pub crawls every night to meet people. Rooms were good and staff incredible, definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stated in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6