Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

This is a really well kept and welcoming hostel! With breakfast, dinner and events every night, Mosquito really has figured out the perfect hostel formula (especially for solo travellers/those looking to meet people). Despite the price (quite expensive for krakow) I am really glad I stayed here!

Best hostel Ive stayed in in Europe. Amazing staff, good atmosphere, free meal every night if you want it, great location and really clean. No complaints at all, would highly recommend!

great place and location. right next to the old city, close enough to the action but not putting up with the rowdy streets at night. free breakfast and dinner every day. dinner is 'home' cooked by the staff. you cant beat the price. they ahve planned events every night which is great to get to know the other people staying in the hostel. nice chill out area so you can plan your next trip or just recover from the night before. do yourself and the hostel a favour by booking direct on their website

The staff were awesome. This hostel provides so much extra free of charge. Great family atmosphere.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Amazing hostel! I was there in a group of 5 and we had a blast. Staff gave us advice seeing the city and also will take a group from the hostel out and show you good places to go out and party! Great free breakfast and dinners. Great location, minutes from the main square. Best hostel I've ever been to!

We have stayed in the Mosquito for 3 days in the weekend. Great location, staff and atmosphere. Definitely best place to stay in Krakow!

The best hostel. Unbelievable friendly staff. This is the place to stay in Krakow.

Thank you for your awesome comment ! Follow us on our social media especially google + and facebook to find latest info and pictures from our hostel life. Keep in touch with us. Have a save travel

Mosquito is by far the best hostel i have stayed in. After 3 months of travelling around Europe and staying in over 20 hostels, I originally booked to stay for 2 nights but ended staying for 2 weeks I loved it so much. Amazing staff, Free breakfast and dinner everyday and a very friendly atmosphere which makes it easy to meet other travellers. To top it off every night their is something going on my favourite being flip pong on a Tuesday night. Big love to the mosquito crew!!

Friendly staff, great location (very close to the Barbican) and fantastic value for money. There's absolutely no need to go to a very cheap and dilapidated hostel in old town when you've got Mosquito hostel! Excellent value for maney and I must add; breakfast is very good as well (and served till a bit later at weekends than during the week!)

Excellent hostel. Excellent staff. Standard hostel breakfast (good); extremely clean, staff attentive and beyond helpful with anything you need; organized tours from hostel a plus! lockers can fit a large 50lb suitcase possibly more and come with their own key. Beds very comfortable. Great atmosphere. I felt like I was staying at a friends place as opposed to staying at a hostel. I would not hesitate staying here again. def in my list of top hostels I've stayed in during my travels.

Absolutely loved this hostel! Was very close to the old town without being in a noisy spot. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was really good, we felt very at home there. The free breakfast and dinner were great, as were the free vodka shots! The whole place was very clean and well run. This was our favourite european hostel so far and we are already planning on staying here again when we next visit Krakow!

• 15th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel has a great vibe and was one of the best hostels I've had the pleasure to travel. They included a good breakfast and cooked in the evening. Also they arranged events evening events like drinking games and other social activities. I would definitely recommend this hostel!!

Hello Hello Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Great to hear you had a good time with us. Spread the good word about Krakow and Mosquito Hostel :) Check our social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest for latest news from the hostel life and some travel inspirations Have a happy travel Mosquito Staff

Had an amazing trip loved every minute, staff we helpful in booking tours and recommending places to go and eat. The atmosphere is one of the best I have ever had with a great breakfast and daily entertainment. Would def go back here and recommend it to anyone

Fantastic hostel! So much here is done right - comfortable beds, big lockers, individual lights and powerpoints, comfy common areas, well stocked breakfast, clean bathrooms with good showers, free laundry,. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Activities and free dinners create great atmosphere, and although you are encouraged to join in if you like, you are also free to chill out on your own. Location very handy near train station, and old town. It's one you won't want to leave.

Great hostel, would stay again if in the area. had a private room, More like a budget hotel than a hostel!

• 7th Feb 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review. Good to hear you guys had a good time but.....definitely we are not a hotel. We have great common areas, shared rooms and of course privates too....and we offer backpacker friendly environment with great social life. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook & google plus, Check our pinterest for more travel inspiration Have a safe travel

Everything was so nice and clean, great location and pretty close to the city center; But the heart of this hostel is the staff and the activities they organize, from free dinner to vodka night fun guaranteed. Martina was lovely, she adviced us so well about what to do and where to go that i fell in love, so Im gonna go back to marry her ;) Thank you very much Mosquito!!! Omar

Great hostel Welcoming staff Super bathrooms

Loved our time here!! The staff were unbelievably helpful and always listening to our nonsense. Thanks very much. We had a great stay!!!

Amazing hostel. The staff were so friendly, welcoming, and enthusiastic - they want you to love Krakow as much as they do! When you arrive they let you get settled in and then orient you with a map with tons of recommendations for tours, food, bars, museums, etc. Super comfy beds, great common areas, big breakfast, nightly meals and activities, and very clean! Cannot recommend highly enough!

Great hostel to stay in, brilliant location, friendly staff and lots going on in the evenings. Would recommend to everyone !!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3