Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

1936 Total Reviews

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The girls are lovely, helpful and very engaging. Free pub crawls every night and free dinner every night. Definitely the place to stay if visiting Krakow. Thanks :) (sorry for being a menace) Hey Monica!

Awesome hostel. Definitely recommend it. Staff are great and very easy to meet people through nightly activities.

• 30th Aug 2015

I love the staff amazing girls friendly bubbly helpful. The facilities are great you cater for everything. It would be the best hostel I have stayed at so far and I've been travelling for 12 weeks. Games night are so great something different every night. There are board games and chill out area of your not feeling up for much. Breakfast and dinner included so great.

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. 5 min walk from train. 5 min walk to center of town. Everything is clean and organized. Rooms are spacious and lockers are big. Great free breakfast AND dinner in kitchen/common room. Bathrooms are pristine. Different activities and pub crawls every night so u get a chance to meet other travelers and have fun together. Most importantly all the girls that work there are very helpful and sweet. All around best place to stay in Kraków. I'll definitely come back.

Absolutely amazing. Clean, good location, nice staff, every facility you could which for. They organize an activity every evening, great for meeting people, nice common area. I loved it over there! One of the best hostels i ever stayed in. It wasn't the cheapest in krakow, but it is worth every penny.

Very clean and well run hostel. Great social space so it's easy to meet people, and fun events to get the night started before heading out. Really enjoyed my stay here.

The hostel had a very good atmosphere and were very determined to get everyone involved. Location was great but it is slightly further away from the Jewish quarter as I would have liked. It is however very close to the main square where most if the nightclubs are at. Would definitely recommend.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Incredible place that has everything you could want. Free laundry is a huge plus! Not to mention the meals and the nightly events. Staff are amazing. Everything is super clean. Good whether you want to go out at night or if you want to stay in. All hostels should be like this one.

Quite the elite system in motion at mosquito. Special mention to the attractiveness of staff members.

• 14th Aug 2015

The free breakfast is better than most you'll pay for elsewhere. Awesome air con. Large showers. Awesome staff. Everybody goes out every night after playing drinking games at the hostel. One of the best places I've stayed at.

Excellent hostel! Very social for a solo traveller, great location between the train station and the old town, would definitely stay here again! breakfast and dinner were provided, and they do your washing for free!

• 11th Aug 2015

The staff were amazing and we particularly enjoyed the events they ran in the evenings. We thought that this was a really lovely touch as it helped us to get to know people which made us feel safe and at home

• 11th Aug 2015

Thank you for such a amazing review. Glad to hear you liked our events. We do them for you guys ! :) You can check pictures from all our events on our social media channels like facebook, instagram & google+. Our key aim is to provide social atmosphere so during your long travel you can feel like at home for awhile Have a happy travel

I had the best hostel experience at Mosquito! I was traveling alone and I met people instantly thanks to the free diners and the cool activities. The pub crawls were just amazing and the staff too! We went out every night and had so much fun! But it is not a party hostel. At 11pm everybody is out so you can also have a good night sleep. The location is great, close to the train/bus station and the center, with a supermarket, bank and 24h alcohol shop super close. I really recommend this hostel!

Simply the best! Awesome and helpful staff, nice facilities and perfect location.

I rarely respond to evaluative surveys, and even less often give consistently "Excellent" ratings. But my experience at Mosquito was so very good that I couldn't not respond. Of everything that was "Excellent", it was the staff who were most excellent - each staff member I encountered - or witnessed in engagement with other guests - were a great combination of friendly, helpful, kind and professional in their demeanor and performance. Also incredibly knowledgeable and willing to share insights.

• 6th Aug 2015

The fact that you left review when you never give ratings means a lot for us. Thank you for your time. We are glad to hear you had a good time staying at Mosquito Thanks for kind words about our staff which makes everything to make sure our guest have a great time. Follow us on our social media especially facebook

A fantastic hostel. They give a party atmosphere while respecting the guests who don't want to partake and that's difficult to do. The price is higher because it's a better than most breakfast and dinner is included if you want; all you have to do is sign up. I would stay here again!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The facilities are fantastic, there is a very good free breakfast each morning, very friendly staff who lead on social activities (but do not control them as soon as people are confidently mixing) which involve non-alcoholic games as well as drinking games and nights out. There are cheap, convenient trips to Auschwitz and the salt mines. Also, the hostel is located next to the train station and near the old town in a great location. Perfect hostel.

Thanks for your review. Good to hear you had a good time. Thanks for pointing out our friendly staff, tasty breakfast, social activities, cheap & convinient trips to Auschwitz and Salt Mines and our location. Check facebook for latest pictures ! Have a safe travel

Flawless.

Really nice place, perfect dimensions. Nice organization and gentle people.

Fantastic all the way around.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7