Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

The hostel itself has all the things you expect from accommodation, but what makes this place amazing is the effort the staff put into it with the touristic recommendations they give and the way they make sure that every evening and night has a plan for the guests to enjoy themselves! And enjoy themselves they do!

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great atmosphere!! Honestly everything you look for in a hostel is here! Dinner is free and sometimes they make desert! They take you out, and do they're best to make sure you have a great time! I wish I stayed longer cause I loved it here

Was fantastic, staff take you out every night and are very friendly, plus get free breakfast and dinner!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Amazing!! Best staff ever. Great atmosphere. Stayed 6 days and always made friends. Free breakfast and dinner and free pub crawl with shots and club entry every night. Patricia and Kazar who lead the pub crawl are amazing and really fun to party with. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

This hostel is perfect for literally everyone. I met someone on a business trip, backpackers, people just on holiday etc. I cannot find one fault for this hostel. If it's available, book it. They provide free breakfast and dinner. The staff will take you out every night but get everyone out by about 11pm so everyone can sleep still. They will give you loads of advice for things to do, and the hostel is impeccable. Yeah. Just book it. Deserving of such a high rating.

Put simply, Mosquito Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere in the world. I had an amazing time here. I don't think I need to say much more than that!

This hostel is absolutely amazing. I felt completely welcome from the minute I arrived. The staff are amazing - not only are they very knowledgable but they are very caring. The place is very clean and comfortable and the free breakfast and dinner are fantastic. Excellent value for money, nightly social program, this place has everything. Look no further for a place to stay in Krakow. I will definitely be back.

This is definitely one of my favourite hostels, it is so socialable but so chilled out at the same time, can't think of a single bad thing to say, definitely stay here and you get a free dinner

• 27th Aug 2014

I have stayed in hostels for a year and this is the best one I've ever stayed at. I was injured and had to extend my stay and I couldn'tve been in a better place. All staff were so kind and helpful and the hostel attracted a really friendly and fun group of travellers. I'll be going back there for sure!.

• 27th Aug 2014

Great hostel with amazing staff good party hostel , had a crazy time

Great hostel, I was travelling alone and had no problem meeting people, group dinners and free breakfasts are great! Lovely staff and good nights out.

Charlie thanks for your great review and pointing out our group dinner & cooking toghether and going out toghether. Please stay in touch with us following us on Facebook , twitter , Instagram and other Social Media channels. check especialy our facebook for latest specials :) Have a happy travel

This hostel was really nice, the staff take you out everynight, there is always some planned activity every night, like quiz or beer pong or shisha, and price includes breakfast and dinner, both excellent. Perfect for groups and individual travellers.

Awesome hostel with great staff . Nightly activities makes it easy for everyone to meet each other and have an awesome time . Free breakfast and dinner , which has been the best I have had in hostel yet .

Unreal!! Small hostel so extremely easy to meet everyone, particularly if you are a solo traveller. So much is included- breakfast, dinner and even free washing if you need! Great party atmosphere as we'll; staff come out with you, but not as an organized pub crawl, but more just as mates. Best staff out of any hostel I've stayed at and probably my favourite hostel in the last 4 months of travelling. Chris, Anna and Patrycja- you guys are the best!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Absolutely amazing! Super friendly and homely atmosphere. Great breakfast and even diners on the evening included. Great social activities every evening. Clean hostel with huge lockers and great dorms.

Really nice hostel, loads of freebies with great facilities and super clean! Would definitely recommend!!

Great location and staff !!! Tour are very expensive, you can find the same for student for 68 zl in Floriańska street

• 18th Aug 2014

Last year in July, I told the Mosquito staff that I'd be back next year. I came back. This is how good this hostel is! It is amazing! Best staff, very nice location, great rooms, two common rooms, free breakfast and supper, access to the kitchen, free pub crawls every night, best check-in with PLENTY of recommendations. AWESOME!

This is a really great hostel. There are a fair number of solo travelers and it's really easy to meet people at dinner (which is always really tasty but get in quick if you have a big appetite because it runs out quickly!). The breakfast is among the best I've had at a hostel (nice bread, cheeses, meats, fresh sliced veges, cereal, spreads). Great if you're looking to party in Krakow but strict noise rules between 10pm ish - 9am so fine if you're not. Good mix of ages when I was there at least.

When you are not fluent in English, maybe Mosquito Hostel is not a good choice. I think the Mosquito is more expensive than any other Hostel in Poland, than it provide dinner and make a party at night. But they will not involve you in party kindly, to be considerate of your communication difficulty in English.

We are sorry to hear you didnt have a good time with us.Unfortunately we dont speak your language but we speak fluent english, german, spanish, russian , ukrainian. We do our best to make sure each guest , no metter if speaks english or not, has a great time. We offer a lot for the price we charge compare to other hostels in Krakow. We do not push nor force people to join our events or party with us. Having 2 common areas each guest has a choice...to join us or chill out in chill out zone

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5