Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Mosquito has some of the most genuine, awesome staff of all the hostels I've been to. Plus there's free breakfast, dinner, and events to meet your fellow hostel mates every night. Also location is perfect being a 5 min walk from the city center and any club or bar. Mosquito feels like home during your stay! You won't regret booking ahead of time bc the place is always full!

The stuff were extremely helpful, nice, kind and well-informed about the city and actually everything you need as a tourist. The atmosphere at the hostel is really great, they are organising dinners and some parties.

Our greeter that day was beata and she was excellent!!! Very welcoming!

It was really awesome to stay with you guys. The staff is really good and provide you all facilities you need. Moreover, they are very happy and helpful. If I come back to Krakow, I would stay for sure in Mosquito Hostel again!

Nothing to say bur good things about the hostel, the staff is really helpful and nice, and for the place, even though it is a small hostel, you can find everything you need and it's really comfy.

Mosquito Hostel definitely lives up to its reviews , we stayed in a private twin with private bathroom it was very clean and comfortable , staff are very friendly and helpful , couldn't ask for a better location 5 minutes walk to the main square , will definitely stay there again ,

• 6th Mar 2015

Absolutely loved this place! The staff does its best to make sure you have the best time ever. Free breakfast and dinner are great, everything is new and clean and the nights out were hilarious!

This was a highlight of my trip in Europe ! Had a great time with the people I met here, and really enjoyed all the games and free food they have to offer. Place was cleaned regularly. The atmosphere here is hard to beat! I will be coming back to mosquito next time I am in Krakow.

BEST HOSTEL EVER! Amazing atmosphere, events, staff...I dont think anything could top my stay there. Thanks Mosquito Hostel!!

An amazing time was had at Mosquito Hostel. Staff were friendly and an event held each evening ensured a great atmosphere! Would definitely stay again or recommend to friends :)

• 27th Feb 2015

This is absolutely the best hostel I have stayed in during my European Adventures! The staff is amazing, the area is so clean and it basically feels like you are going home after a long day of sightseeing and exploring. The 12 person dorm could get loud at points but just depends who you are with! I loved it because I enjoyed the chatting with my roommates and staying up late to have some drinks and fun. The food is amazing, the staff, the area! YOU MUST STAY HERE!

No complaints at all! This is truly an amazing hostel. Great for travelling alone-it's a great atmosphere for meeting people. Mosquito Hostel has seriously thought of everything. Free breakfast AND dinner? I'm definitely on a budget and I hardly spent any money during my time in Krakow! Highly recommend!

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in

The staff at Mosquito Hostel was beyond helpful - they gave us wonderful dinner recommendations, helped us plan transit to/from the airport, and were overall very responsive to our needs. We stayed in a private double which was incredibly nice for the price, breakfast was included, etc. Wifi worked but wasn't strong enough to hold a Skype call in our room (but worked well elsewhere).

• 19th Feb 2015

Really the best hostel I ever lived in in whole Europe! I dont want to exeggerate but everything was a class of its own. Location, people, staff, cleanliness, organisation... This is THE place to be!! Greetings from Germany P.S. Even the other guests were great - most of all westy Joe ;-)

• 14th Feb 2015

everything about this hostel is amazing. everything! the atmosphere is super social, breakfast is the best i've seen in any other hostel, dinners are great, events are super fun, facilities are great! perfect for solo travellers :) bear in mind that the bigger rooms get quite noisy in the middle of the night (when drunk people are coming back from the parties hahaha), not a problem for heavy sleepers tho!

This place is absolutely incredible. Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not only was it beautiful and clean, but you meet the most amazing people there. They take you out every night and you really get to know people there. I was sad when people I had met had to check out and was very sad when I had to leave. Not to mention I had the most fun I've ever had in my life in Krakow thanks to them! Everyone who works here and stays here is so friendly and wonderful. PLEASE STAY HERE! :)

This hostel is perfect!

Thank you for your great review. Make sure you take part in our facebook contest and win great mosquito gifts with home delivery :)

A truly fantastic atmosphere. The wonderful staff cultivated a warm and welcoming environment. I would need 10x the character limit to explain specifics about how relaxing/fun/comfortable/exciting my stay was. Bathrooms, beds, and common areas were spotless. If you're visiting Kraków, you have to stay at Mosquito.

Bathrooms were a bit old and there was not a hell of a lot of atmosphere, granted we were there on a week day. Lovely staff and comfy beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4