Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

AmaZing. By far the best hostel of our trip in Europe. Staff is fantastic. Free laundry, free breakfast, free dinner (different every night and tasty), fast wifi, great pub crawls organized by the staff each night, everything was clean and high quality. My only complaint is that I wish I could have stayed longer!!

Thank you for your great review. Make sure you stay in touch with us on Facebook, G+, Twitter and other social media channels Latest pictures from the hostel life are on our facebook & G+ have a safe travel Mosquito Staff

Thumbs up to all the Mosquito staff, you are awesome! The hostel is clean and well situated near the old town. The breakfast, cakes and dinner meals are delicious. You feel safe and comfortable just like home! I wish I should have spent more days at Mosquito Hostel. Highly recommend to travellers going to Krakow. I would definitely stay at Mosquito Hostel if I will re visit Krakow in the future!

Very nice hostel, good cool indoors and VERY nice stuff, although entering the hostel is a bit difficult and it's in a dark building... overall I had a great experience and it's a good location near the Platy

• 8th Aug 2014

Thank you for your 100% score on our staff. Thats what we like the most :) When you arriving late in the evening it might be dark on the street When you are enter the first gate there is a light which turns on automaticly. After passing second gate ( thats what we call "security" :) there is a light switch. Third gate is our main door. Welcome to Mosquito :) Have a happy & safe travel

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! Highly recommended. The staff is amazing, especially Krzesimir and Patrycja. Thanks for the good time guys!

Had a great time. Staff are friendly and a good laugh. I stayed with my three sons 17, 20 & 22 and they loved the hostel bar tours around the city. Free internet, breakfast and evening meal is a real plus. I've already recommended the hostel to several friends.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! very clean, fantastic staff, and easily the best hostel i've ever stayed at. wouldn't even consider any other hostel in krakow.

Travelling Europe was the last of the continent's which I have backpacked, and out of all the hostels I have stayed in, this was one of the best. The hostel is clean and safe firstly, the amount of free food and alcohol you receive is just unbelievable, and the girls that run the hostel are so helpful and nice. Not only will they go out of their way to help you with anything, (like when I lost my phone) but they also take you on nights out and engage you with everyone! EXCELLENT!

I really enjoyed my stay at Mosquito. The staff are all really friendly and helpful and it's just a 5 minute walk from the train station and the main square. Only downfall was the shower. It was either scalding hot or freezing cold! Also the aircon in my room only seemed to blow out warm air and it was ridiculously hot in the room so I didn't get much sleep while I was there.

By far and away my favourite hostel out of the 12 I have stayed at on my journey. Warm welcome with a map detailing the best places to go. Free breakfasts and dinner make this place exceptional value for money. Day tours to Auschwitz are so easy and are a must, while the drinking games in the evening are not only fun but bring everyone together! Facilities are very good too, must stay!

Tha staff went out of their way to help me enjoy my stay in Krakow.

After 5 months of travelling, I can safely say that Mosquito Hostel is one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The staff are so helpful and kind and make sure you have everything you need and any problems that might arise, they are very effiecient to sort out. The hostel offers a very good breakfast and is also extremely clean, which for a traveller is a very good thing! The excursions they offer are excellent! I cannot say enough good things about Mosquito!! Thank you for a lovely stay!

• 20th Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Really nice staff, atmosphere and everything. A wide mix of people not only party youths :)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

This hostel is amazing!! It is hands down the best small hostel I have ever stayed in. We arrived at 6am and we were able to put our bags in storage, have a shower and free breakfast. We got a detailed advice about Krakow. The atmosphere created by the staff was amazing: FREE DINNERS, DRINKING GAMES (with FREE SHOTS) and then brought out to bars and given free shots. Other good points: GREAT BREAKFAST, WiFi, FREE LAUNDRY, GREAT LOCATION. ..........Don't stay anywhere else!!!

Mosquito is probably the best small hostel I've ever stayed in. It had everything that I was looking for. It's such great value with the breakfast included and meals cooked each night. The best thing is the atmosphere though, the staff have a perfect attitude and know how to create a good social atmosphere but also keep the place nice and chill. Can't wait to go back!

• 15th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your great review and kind words. We do our best to make sure each and every our guest has a great stay at Mosquito. Make sure you keep in touch with us and follow us on Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Instagram , Pinterest and all our Social Media Channels. Everyday we load latest pictures from the hostel life and our "going out" toghether. Have a save travel

Either if like to party or chill, this is the perfect hostel. If you're a lonely traveler, the staff makes you feel like you are in a group, they're awesone. Stay here!

This is the second best hostel I have ever stayed in (only second to one in Lisbon). We had a three bed private room with private bathroom and it was more like a hotel! So lovely, new, clean and we even had a balcony! Staff were extremely helpful, breakfast was superb for a hostel and location was super central. We also went on the organised tour to the salt mine which was really nice. Would definitely stay here again - in fact I would love to return to Krakow and when I do, I will stay here!

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. They do an amazing job keeping the facilities updated and clean. Also they organize events every night which for a solo traveler is ideal to meet people. Great experience all around. Also their staff is great.

This was a great hostel with great workers! They'll show you everything on the map when you check in, and at night you can join them for a pub crawl. Good free breakfast and dinners, and very clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Best hostel I've ever been to. 10/10/10/10 staff, pub crawls, clean and beautiful spaces, loads of fun, location couldn't have been better. Small hostel; about 35 beds or so, makes for a great homey feel. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in krakow

Friendly staff, clean and nice atmosphere - Perfect place for non stags

• 29th Jun 2014