Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Stop reading this and book your stay here! ..ok fine here's why. FREE amazing breakfast and dinner every night. Free laundry. Incredible staff - friendly, knowledgable. Also happen to be beautiful polish women. Great vibe, attracts good quality people. Great bathrooms. Excellent kitchen/common area. Pub crawls. Great location and staff can book your tours. Have you booked yet!? Thanks for a great time guys. Btw I forgot my key deposit when I checked out late! :( Jp

This was a really impressive hostel. Location is excellent, 10 mins on foot from rail station and 5 mins to the edge of the Old Town. The staff were amazingly friendly, helpful and informative. We stayed in a private twin room with a sparklingly clean bathroom. I was a little worried that the hostel would be noisy late at night, but because the staff making a point of taking all the guests out on a bar-crawl at 11pm, the hostel was empty after that and very quiet indeed!

Quite possibly the best hostel I stayed in on my trip around Europe. Would like to give a special mention to the staff who were extremely helpful and who created an excellent atmosphere in the hostel, providing a free breakfast and dinner and organizing night time activities as well as taking us to a selection of bars every night. Could not recommend this hostel highly enough.

Definatley the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed at! Everyone was just so friendly and I'm going to reccomend it to everyone. I will definatley be going back here!!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing. So friendly and energetic. They have games/trivia/events on every night. They cook dinner for you. The atmosphere was amazing. Definitely recommend for solo travellers. I met heaps of people here!

The cutest and nicest staff yet!

Best hostel stay ever, stayed for a whole week, had an incredible time here, I never give 100% across the board for feedback for anything, but my stay at Mosquito was flawless! I will be coming back again and have been telling my friends about the hostel. Loved my stay there!

• 10th Jun 2015

Amazing Hostel with great staff :) wouldnt change a thing.

Great hostel in terms of value, service, and location. Solid free breakfast you gotta take advantage of, comfy beds with everything you need, and plenty of space in the dorm room as well. Staff is extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend for a stay in Krakow!

Definitely recommend this hostel. It's super clean and not too big so you definitely easy to meet people. It's very social they have events planned every night but it's quiet too if you want to hang back and get a goodnights sleep. Location is great only a few minute walk to old town. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Had an excellent stay here and met some great people.

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location is great. Just a couple minutes outside the city center. Everything is super clean and the staff is very helpful. They also provide breakfast which was very good. I also really liked how they got everyone together to hang out then go out together. Made it super easy to meet people. If I'm ever in Kraków again, I'll definitely be staying here.

This place is great. The staff are incredibly helpful, and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They also foster a great sense of community among travelers, which really enhances the whole experience. Overall, 10/10, and I hope to go back again.

İ will never kill a mosquito again in the rest of my life..:)

The Hottest & Coolest Staff cook and serve you dinner. For FREE. Then ... They organize the nightly drinking games. Then ... They take you out to as many bars and vodka shots as you can possibly handle. Then ... They somehow get you home. Day 2. REPEAT. -- Long Live Krakow. Long Live Mosquito.

Amazing hostel! Lovely staff and good location, nearby the market square. Activities every night and a cosy common room made it easy to meet fellow travellers, great atmosphere:) Clean bathrooms and dorm with large lockers. Had a great time at Mosquito! Would definitely recommend.

Amazing hostel with wonderful staff which helps you with everything and organizes fun events everyday! Would definitely recommend it to others!

big up for free pierogy dinner and pub crawl!

second time I've stayed in this hostel and it was just as awesome as the first time. staff are great, nightly activities are great. If you want a cosy hostel where you can meet people and have fun, this is the one for you.

Amazing hostel, best one I stayed at during my entire interrailing experience! It was my first time staying in a hostel and it was great. The staff were super friendly and the atmosphere was great, people were keen to make friends. The nights out are a great way to meet the people and the free dinners on offer were an added bonus. The hostel is located perfectly, only a 5 minute walk from the center and the hostel staff are helpful with recommendations and bookings. You won't regret staying here

• 28th May 2015
  • Scotland

If you want the small hostel atmosphere where you meet new people, share meals together, and have a nightly hostel led pub tour together - this is the one of the best hostels in the world. The 6 bed room was pretty tiny and hard to maneuver in, but we barely spent any time in the rooms anyways.

• 28th May 2015