Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Best hostel I've been to in terms of service. Very friendly staff who really want to help you. They provide free breakfast and dinner! They also have nightly events/games like trivia and polish vodka shots. They also are happy for you to chill there while awaiting your transport later that day if it's past checkout. The hostel itself is clean, secure, lockers for your luggage and good showers. It is only about 5-10 min walk from bus/train station and 5 min walk to old square. Highly recommend

Although I stayed at the mosquito for one night (arrived late/left early), I was made to feel most welcome. The ladies who work here put a lot of time and energy into managing this hostel, and clearly it shows. All evening social activities are moved into the closed kitchen area after 9pm as not to disturb the people in the rooms which was appreciated. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 28th Jul 2015

Great social hostel that isn't too loud but loud enough! Staff are super helpful and always ready to answer any questions you have!

One of the the best Hostels I have ever been in (more than 30 these last 5 years) : everything is awesome : Staff, decoration, atmosphere, general spirit, cleanliness, location, attention to travellers. The price is slightly higher than the average, but you clearly pay for the unbeatable quality of this place. I very strongly recommend this Hostel !!! Cheers from France.

So good to hear you had a great time with us and being one of the best hostels you have ever stayed is what makes us even more proud & happy. Thanks for pointing out our staff, atmosphere, and also cleanliness & location and even our decoration. We pay attention to every single detail to make sure you guys had a great time here in Krakow. Check our facebook for latest pictures and to see whats happening at the hostel Have a save travel

Great place to stay, near to all places of interest. However, if you want to have a quiet stay this place is not for you since it can get quite lively in the evenings (they are really friendly and organize several activities and treat their guests to free food and beverages around 7 pm).

Great friendly staff, attracted a cool crowd. Definately wprth a stay

Free Breakfast and dinners were amazing. Brilliant location, staff are lovely and facilities great!

Super friendly staff always willing to help you out and give any suggestions either tour or food wise. Patricia and Anna were awesome

Me and my partner stayed at mosquito hostel for 5 nights. Couldn't recommend it more. Rooms were clean and activities were so much fun. The activities were hosted by 2 of the girls Anna and Partrycja, they made our stay so comfortable and were so welcoming as soon as we walked through the door. They are an absolute credit to the hostel and it really wouldn't be the same without them! They definately made the place. Hope to come back and see them soon! Very recommended because of them!

• 18th Jul 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are happy with the fact you you had a good time staying with us. Our staff consist on over 10 - young & energetic staff members - who are busting their asses to make sure everyone has a great time and its not just about 2 members of the staff but general the laid back atmosphere at the hostel. have a happy travel

Good location, close to central station and old town. Good nightly events. Rooms got hot in the nights as there was no AC in the rooms. Good value for money overall.

Nice, laid back atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Poland

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The girls that work there are absolutely amazing. They really went above and beyond to ensure your stay was enjoyable and comfortable . They really knew how to show you a good time, organising interesting activities and nights out every day. Incredibly easy to meet other people as a solo traveller. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Krakow!

So so good! with the free dinners, activities and cool staff we could have stayed for weeks! hope to come back to Krakow again soon!

The staff was incredibly fun and entertaining. I met a ton of young and energetic travelers, all of whom I became great friends with. All in all I highly recommend this hostel.

• 17th Jul 2015

Should be the best hostel ever. Every detail is thought of. Cleanliness is top notch. Every member of the staff is great. On top of that, they organize a social event every night. If I go to Krakow again, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Super nice hostel! The staff are so kind and fun(Anna especially), such a great value for the price, location is great only 5 minutes to the busy square. And Everyone in the hostel was really friendly. You don't have to worry about going hungry in Kraków either as they basically feed you you're entire daily fill (and will do your washing too). It's no wonder it's rated so highly, I just wish I'd have got to stay longer!

the best hostel i've ever stayed in, couldn't fault a thing!

Mosquito and Greg and Tom's are the two best so I'll compare them in this review given I stayed in both for two days. Character limits prevent me from elaborating too much unfortunately: Atmosphere: Mosquito - two large common areas and one floor whereas GT is broken up Location: Mosquito - more right outside front door Rooms: GT - more space Food: GT - more to choose from (dinner) Shower: Mosquito - always hot; not so at GT Nights Out: Even - More booze at GT but Mosq has more venues

This place is truly amazing. One of the best. You get a lot for what you pay and the place is very clean with nice amenities as well as super friendly staff. Don't stay anywhere else in Kraków !

Hey there, Thank you for your great review and thanks for pointing out our friendly staff, & clean amenities. We love to hear guests have a great stay with us Make sure we stay in touch - follow us on our social media & check latest photos from hostel life on facebook Have a happy travel

The girls at reception do an EXCELLENT job. Room could use better fans. Overall the place is quite good.

Hola caballero :) Thanks for kind words about our staff at the reception. Good to hear you had a good stay and spent good time with our staff. We have plenty of fans in the rooms but also we have air condition in our chill out area and main common area which is directly connected with kitchen so you can cool down after hot day in the city Make sure you stay in touch with us - check our facebook for pictures !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6