Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Huge lockers in each room, clean spotless, great staff, organized, good breakfast but due to the windows without the screen, several mosquitos end up in your bed sheet.. This is the only drawback. Also airport pickup

One of the best city hostels we've ever stayed in. Staff were very friendly and the location was great. The free breakfast was brilliant. We had a double ensuite room which was spotlessly clean.

Something you might want people who stay in Room 01 to know: they'll hear everything that happens at reception; every conversation, every burp, every drunk yahoo Aussie who shouts at or through to the common room. Nice room, but EXTREMELY noisy; more so, I'd expect, than in the shared rooms because not everyone coming through heads into one of those rooms. I appreciated your attempts to 'shhhhh' people who were loud late, but your best efforts--while appreciated--weren't all that effective.

Great staff, super helpful and friendly. Free dinners and after dinner activities were fantastic, a great way to meet other people and save money! Room 1 is incredibly noisy as its right beside the front door, but other than that it was a great place to stay.

Probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are all great, the place is lively, but not over the top so. Its just north of the old town next to a major tram stop so it is pretty well located. Good outings too.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are incredibly informative, friendly and helpful. At check-in they give you an introduction to the area and even looked some things up on the Internet to make sure they gave correct answers. A big breakfast. Free laundry. Huge lockers. Hairdryers for free. The whole place is really clean. I wish all hostels were this good.

Thank you for your great review. It means a lot for us. Thank you for underline our breakfast, laundry, cleanlinness and especially our staff. make sure you stay in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and other social media channels where you have updated info whats happening in the hostel and what are the latest deal. Have a safe travel

Best hostle I have ever stayed in. My lady and I had a private room that was bright, clean, and quiet. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. A real treat after travelling around Eastern Europe.

• 25th Sep 2014

Fantastic hostel, my 2nd time at Mosquito. Great big beds with lockers. Free laundry! Wifi and dinner. Walking distance from everything, what makes this hostel so good is the friendly and very helpful staff. Helped me with my travels to Budapest and from Prague. If you come to Krakow you must stay at Mosquito.

Thank you so much for your great review and pointing our big beds & lockers, free laundry, location and especially our halpful staff. Keep in touch with us on facebook, google+, Twitter and Instagram - you will find there most accurate info whats happening in the hostel Have a safe travel Your mosquito staff

Very good hostel with a kind and helpful staff!!! Great stay! Super recommended!

Really enjoyed my stay here, no complaints

The staff were super welcoming and helpful, it is on the smaller side, which creates a really nice, cozy atmosphere, and the rooms and facilities were spotless. Most importantly, there are fun activities planned every night (followed by pub crawl/ clubbing) so there's never a dull moment.

Thank you for that you punctuate our helful & welcoming staff, spotless rooms & facilities. We do our best to keep a cozy atmosphere with fun activities. Check our social media channels and stay tuned :) Have a happy travel

Mosquito was our favorite hostel on our entire Eurotrip! As soon as we stepped off the train we had step by step directions that led us to the front door. The staff was so friendly and nice, always willing to help. The accommodations were awesome, free laundry?! Heck yes! Along with the evening activities and going out on the town, Mosquito was great. Thanks for everything!

• 21st Sep 2014

this hostel seemed like the perfect hostel if i hadn't felt outcasted by a group of 10 that seemed to have been there a couple of days before i got there and when i went to the common room they didn't make anyone else feel welcomed. the staff there is great, very helpful, cheerful and happy to give advice and recommendations, also they schedule something everyday and hopefully these little groups don't form n exclude ppl from it 'cause it does make ppl feel unwanted. Rooms are too small.

The "problem" we have at Mosquito is that people keep extending their stay. They have a great time with us, making new friends, stay longer and longer , plan next trip toghether. In summer season we do not accept groups bigger then 6ppl to make sure we have relaxed athmosphere.Our staff works hard to make sure that no one feels excluded. Everyone is wanted at Mosquito(watch out our age policy for dorms!) Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram & stay tuned

Seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Went on a Euro trip this year and this was the highlight hostel! Love the staff and the atmosphere is great! The dinners and breakfasts were fantastic too!!! RECOMMEND!!

• 20th Sep 2014

Absolute best hostel I've stayed In and I e been travelling for 3 months! Wonderful helpful staff, free breakfast and dinner which was delicious,helped me book any tours I wanted to do and when I booked auschwitz one of the workers even said it was okay to take a packed lunch from breakfast as it was expensive to buy food there, so so helpful and suggested fantastic things to do! Would absolutely love to come back to this hostel, keep up the fab work :) xx

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff is wonderful and the facilities are a travellers dream. The staff is not just friendly: with the guests that want, they cook dinner, play games, do shots and go out. They don't just rely on guests for a great atmosphere, they ensure the atmosphere themselves!

The hostel is very central and staff great . The only thing is at breakfast they served only tea or coffee we asked for juice or something differnttband we were told to buy them . Bins were never emptied and we had to wash our own dishes after breakfast but I dint know how the system works in a hostel ,

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Malta

Thank you for pointing our great location & staff. For the breakfast you have wide selection of tea & coffee. Other sodas like Coke, Juices and other drinks are not included in the price and are available in our vending machine. Yes people are asked to clean their dishes like in 99% of the hostels but all other things we do for you : like laundry, booking tickets, organizing spare time. Our aim is to create homey athmosphere - not stiff hotel style Have a happy travel

Very good location, close to the city centre and transport. Very informative and helpful staff over 24hr. Perfect fluency in English. A negative comment is that fruit juice was not provided for those who do not like or can't take milk, tea and/or coffee. Clients who are light sleepers may not like the fact that they would be staying close to the kitchen/dining as silence is not always respected after 22:00. Otherwise b'room spacious and clean. Will definitely recommend Mosquito Hostel.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Malta

Excellent location, 2mins walk to the old town. Breakfast and hostel dinners. Great atmosphere to meet people and staff were very helpful in booking Auschwitz and the salt mines. Would definitely stay here again when I'm back in Krakow.

Great staff, super friendly and knowledgeable, great atmosphere. Free breakfast and dinner, with activities everyday. Great for solo travelers. One of my best hostel experiences.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6