Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

I miss this place already.. Mosquito is an amazing hostel. The staff are really good, especially Ania, she was there checking us in and came out to the pubs with us. Full of information about Kraków, best places to go and see. Sleeping quality was good, wifi worked good too. Free Breakfast was class as well and so was the free dinner. They know exactly what backpackers want and they have everything you need! Free clothes washing service too! Location is perfect 2 minutes from the Main Street.

Great hostel. Always willing to help with any questions. Great breakfast and dinner every night. The location was amazing! One of the best hostels we've stayed at during our travels.

Great hostel! The staff is very friendly and makes guests feel at home the moment they arrive at the hostel. The staff plans events every day, including weekends. They also provide convenient free breakfast and a delicious free dinner every day and night. The hostel is very clean, has a very helpful staff, and has a great location. Great for solo travelers. It can be a bit noisy if you stay in the 10- or 12-person rooms. Overall a great experience. Thanks Mosquito!

Mosquito hostel is a very good place to discover Krakow, the members of staff are very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is great and the breakfast delicious!

I would recommend this hostel to everyone! Everynight there's an activity planned, and you can eat for free every evening, just sign up! The rooms and bathrooms are clean. The lockers are huge and there is always someone at the reception. I also took the tours to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines and they were perfectly organized! Really no complaints about this hostel!

This is a very social hostel, we made some great friends here! Hostel is in a great location, clean and the staff are friendly! No complaints :)

Was only here for a short stay but long enough to know that Mosquito is a great hostel. Staff is amazing. The night girl was really helpful and mapped out great suggestions. Breakfast included is a nice touch. Wish I could of stayed longer!

Seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with information on what to see/where to go. I was in a 12-bed dorm and still the room felt so spacious and not overwhelming at all. The free breakfast and dinner is also a massive plus! And every night the hostel hosts an event, which are great fun and easy to make new friends at. Definitely recommend Mosquito!

• 12th May 2015

I've stayed in over 50 hostels and worked in a few too and this for sure is up there with the best of them. I struggle to see how anyone could find serious fault with this place - it's spotlessly clean, the breakfast is decent, the beds comfy, the rooms a good size, there are plenty of showers and toilets and the staff go above and beyond to make sure you get the best out of your stay in Krakow and to get you meeting the other guests if you want to. Highly recommended and would 100% stay again!

Great friendly hostel with helpful staff. We only stayed for a night but it seems like they make an effort to have tons of fun things for hostel visitors to do. We booked a tour through the hostel and it was great. The hostel definitely has more of a party vibe, so it's not a quiet place.

This was the best hostel we have stayed at in Europe! It is so clean, has everything you need, perfect location. The staff are all SO nice and friendly and they have an event on every night. Also the dinners they cook are great!

Perfect can say nothing wrong.

excellent place. free dinner, and games night, so it was a very nice stay. good place to meet people also

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Thank you. I had fun, but for those that do not join the daily events, it can feel more lonely because you are obviously outside of a group. I joined the daily event on the second night and felt more included. Casual visitors might feel more isolated from those events. In this way the staff can really affect the atmosphere of the hostel.

I had a great time while at Mosquito and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. All of the previous reviews touched upon basically everything and they are all true. However, not my favorite hostel ever, but definitely one of the best out there. Great nightly activities, great location, very friendly staff, helpful and a nice overall set up and is perfect for solo travelers looking for a good time. One minus: felt like some workers cared more about taking photos than actually socializing

Staff where welcoming, good facilities, close to the main square and transport links, not a full party hostel, but still made an effort if that's what you want, a good welcoming halfway hostel,

The Mosquito Hostel experience was my best yet throughout Europe. The staff takes the time to thoroughly check you in, show you your room, the hostel amenities, and then walks you through a map of the city and makes suggestions for what to see and where to eat. Breakfast and dinner are included every day and there is a nightly social activity. This hostel was so much fun and very social. The location is very central with easy access to the main attractions of Kraków.

Amazing staff who will arrange events every night and bring you out to cool places in Krakow old town afterwards. Best hostel atmosphere I've ever experienced and I'll definitely go back here for my next Krakow trip!

We had a very nice stay. We chose to have an airport pickup which was nice after a long flight. The staff were very helpful and thorough in recommending places to eat/see etc. The double private room was very clean and the bed was quite comfy. There were some loud people at night but the staff were good at quieting them down. It is about a 5 minute walk to the square and a 24 hr grocery store. Would definitely stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5