9.6
Superb 2,281 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 2,281 Total Reviews
Mosquito Hostel Located at Rynek Kleparski 4/6, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-150 Rynek Kleparski 4/6
96% 2281
50.0665608 19.9399924
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

Wicked place, with extremely friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere Cheers mozzie

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

Awesome place to stay. Central location, lockers and friendly staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Great hostel

19th Jun 2016

For the most part this is a great hotel. Shisha was fun.

18th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!!

• Austria, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Exceptionally nice staff (thank you very much for the extensive "Krakow-maps-tour"); lockers are big but the locks are not very "reliable" when we talk about security; kind of a party hostel but everybody is quiet after 11pm; location great; rooms are not extremely spacious but ok; free breakfast :-)

• anuj_goyal47
  • India, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

BEST hostel i have ever stayed in. Amazing staff and atmosphere. If you want to make new friends, get drunk and party hard, this is the place to be! Their breakfast is awesome and goes on till late. Also they served us dinner and took us out to bars and clubs. I have already recommended my friends going to krakow to stay at this hostel only :)

11th Jun 2016

This place was great. I stayed here for one night at the end of my stay in Krakow because the hostel that i was origionally at didnt have any more beds, but this hostel has everything you want. I was even given free shots by the cute receptionist when i had just stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. You cant go wrong staying here.

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

Having stayed at many hostels in my day (30+), Mosquito was by far my favorite. The staff was the coolest and friendliest and we had a great time EVERY SINGLE DAY. Krakow is now my favorite city in in the world and I think Mosquito has a lot to do with it.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
7th Jun 2016
4.9

That was so bad hostel also staff wasn't nice. I felt like discrimination. I'm asian also my english not too bad. But they think I can't speak English so I ask something but the staff didn't answer. Also I had a lot of different bad things. I hope it will be nice . 진짜 5개국 여행하면서 이렇게 불친절한 호스텔은 처음 봤네요 . 제가 아일랜드 살아서 홀리데이 기간 마다 여행을 하는데 이렇게 불친절하고 인종차별 느끼는 곳은 여기가 처음이네요. 왠만하면 비추합니다. 폴란드 사람들은 친절하고 좋았지만 호스텔 직원들때문에 마지막 여행지에서 기분 안좋게 여행이 끝나서 아쉽네요

We would like to apologise for the unpleasant experience you had in our hostel. Since the beginning of Mosquito Hostel one of our principals is to treat all our guest with equal respect and engagement. We put a lot of effort into employing people that are right for this job and pass on to them the right patterns of behaviour. Our hostel always welcomes people from all countries and it's far from discriminating anyone because of their race. We are also not native speakers of English and we are constantly learning the language, so we are more than aware of the difficulties with speaking a different language in a foreign country. Our receptionists are open, friendly and curious about the world - that is why they have chosen this job - because of the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. What you have written in the review is quite shocking to us and we could not feel more sorry! We have several new members of staff who are still in the process of learning and developing their skills and communication with guests - beginnings are always stressful, therefore they might have not behaved as properly as they will when they're done with the training. Safe travel