Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

No complaints at all! This is truly an amazing hostel. Great for travelling alone-it's a great atmosphere for meeting people. Mosquito Hostel has seriously thought of everything. Free breakfast AND dinner? I'm definitely on a budget and I hardly spent any money during my time in Krakow! Highly recommend!

• 20th Feb 2015

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in

The staff at Mosquito Hostel was beyond helpful - they gave us wonderful dinner recommendations, helped us plan transit to/from the airport, and were overall very responsive to our needs. We stayed in a private double which was incredibly nice for the price, breakfast was included, etc. Wifi worked but wasn't strong enough to hold a Skype call in our room (but worked well elsewhere).

• 19th Feb 2015

Really the best hostel I ever lived in in whole Europe! I dont want to exeggerate but everything was a class of its own. Location, people, staff, cleanliness, organisation... This is THE place to be!! Greetings from Germany P.S. Even the other guests were great - most of all westy Joe ;-)

• 14th Feb 2015

This place is absolutely incredible. Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not only was it beautiful and clean, but you meet the most amazing people there. They take you out every night and you really get to know people there. I was sad when people I had met had to check out and was very sad when I had to leave. Not to mention I had the most fun I've ever had in my life in Krakow thanks to them! Everyone who works here and stays here is so friendly and wonderful. PLEASE STAY HERE! :)

This hostel is perfect!

Thank you for your great review. Make sure you take part in our facebook contest and win great mosquito gifts with home delivery :)

Bathrooms were a bit old and there was not a hell of a lot of atmosphere, granted we were there on a week day. Lovely staff and comfy beds.

Everything about this hostel was top notch. It was small meaning it was easy to meet new people and have fun with, lovely homecooked free dinners and breakfast, the staff involved you. I will be back!

Thanks for your awesome review. Good to hear you had a good stay with. Keep in touch with us on our socia media like facebook, g+ and instagram where you will find latest pictures and news whats happening in the hostel. Have a safe travel

Best hostel I have ever stayed at

• 21st Jan 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean room and great location. Bit of a social place and quite thin walls, so if you're only looking for a good nights sleep you might want to look elsewhere. Great place overall.

We really appreciate your great words about out staff :). Thank you for pointing our our great location and clean rooms. We are not a typical party hostel but we know how to party. We organize events every evening so people can socialize but around 11pm we take people out so those who prefer to chill out or just sleep can do it with no problems. Of course it might happend in the night that your room mates will be not quite enough before going to bed. Have a happy travel

Nice hostel! Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and spacious facilities. I have been in others hostels in Krakow but certainly Mosquito is the best hotel in Krakow. Recommended!

Pretty sure the staff are being stashed away in a room of the hostel somewhere, because they're always around. Super helpful, fun and outgoing. Free breakfast AND dinner. Ridiculous. Free events everyday! On Saturday night it was vodka shots after a dinner of Polish pierogi (dumplings). Would definitely recommend this for the young partygoer who wants to eat sleep rave and repeat. If you're slightly more reserved and travelling in a couple, this may not be the most comfortable place.

When we arrived, the staff gave us a tour of the hostel then sat down with us and a map of the city and talked us through all of the places of interest/tours available, while also giving advice on where to go for food and drinks which was amazing. The tours offered are great here as well. Our room was warm, comfortable and clean. Our ensuite was clean and the shower was powerful and hot. It was occasionally very loud but quietened around 11/12 in the evening.

This was a great hostel. It was nicely located, only a short walk to all of the great sites. I have nothing but good things to say! Would definitely stay here again.

I had the most amazing stay here! Everyone is extremely welcoming and friendly and the location is perfect, right next to the old town square. The team worked really hard to get everyone socialising and we had free dinners and drinks every night before heading out to bars and clubs. I highly recommend Mosquito if you're heading out to Kraków!

Awesome hostel, staff was great, easy to meet people, wish I could have stayed longer

Besides being in a great location with great facilities and cleanliness, the staff are what make Mosquito the great hostel that it is. From check in the girls make you feel like you are at a good friends place rather than a hostel and were very informative and helpful when it came to information about Krakow and booking events/tours. A perfect balance between professional and fun. They were always happy and social and great fun to be around, special mention to the Anna's/Ania's and Domenika! :-)

• 5th Jan 2015

Sweet as joint, party people! loved it so close to town, staff extremely helpful. would go back 😀

Very cool hostel, lots of great people, great staff, and easy to get to city center.

COOL hostel...Crazy People...Friendly Staff...One of the Best Hostel in the World for Sure...See you Next Time ;)

Thank you so much for such a great review and kind words. Good to hear you guys had a good time with us on our New Years Eve Party !! Check our social media like facebook, google + , instagram for latest photos from the hostel life and lots of usefull info before getting to Krakow ! :)) Have a happy & save travel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5