Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Really enjoyed my stay here, no complaints

The staff were super welcoming and helpful, it is on the smaller side, which creates a really nice, cozy atmosphere, and the rooms and facilities were spotless. Most importantly, there are fun activities planned every night (followed by pub crawl/ clubbing) so there's never a dull moment.

this hostel seemed like the perfect hostel if i hadn't felt outcasted by a group of 10 that seemed to have been there a couple of days before i got there and when i went to the common room they didn't make anyone else feel welcomed. the staff there is great, very helpful, cheerful and happy to give advice and recommendations, also they schedule something everyday and hopefully these little groups don't form n exclude ppl from it 'cause it does make ppl feel unwanted. Rooms are too small.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff is wonderful and the facilities are a travellers dream. The staff is not just friendly: with the guests that want, they cook dinner, play games, do shots and go out. They don't just rely on guests for a great atmosphere, they ensure the atmosphere themselves!

Very good location, close to the city centre and transport. Very informative and helpful staff over 24hr. Perfect fluency in English. A negative comment is that fruit juice was not provided for those who do not like or can't take milk, tea and/or coffee. Clients who are light sleepers may not like the fact that they would be staying close to the kitchen/dining as silence is not always respected after 22:00. Otherwise b'room spacious and clean. Will definitely recommend Mosquito Hostel.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Malta

Excellent location, 2mins walk to the old town. Breakfast and hostel dinners. Great atmosphere to meet people and staff were very helpful in booking Auschwitz and the salt mines. Would definitely stay here again when I'm back in Krakow.

Great staff, super friendly and knowledgeable, great atmosphere. Free breakfast and dinner, with activities everyday. Great for solo travelers. One of my best hostel experiences.

The hostel itself has all the things you expect from accommodation, but what makes this place amazing is the effort the staff put into it with the touristic recommendations they give and the way they make sure that every evening and night has a plan for the guests to enjoy themselves! And enjoy themselves they do!

Stay away! Because if you come, you will never want to leave. Also then there will be more beds available for me The staff are like the Greek Sirens. But seriously; I booked for 3 days, and ended up staying for 3 weeks...so far. Best hostel in Europe. Except for Patrycja. Just kidding Patrycja; don't hurt me Steer clear of Ania Fryc. She SEEMS like the funniest girl in the world but I think she's secretly evil. Be sure to rank the staff from best to worst when you leave; they LOVE that.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great atmosphere!! Honestly everything you look for in a hostel is here! Dinner is free and sometimes they make desert! They take you out, and do they're best to make sure you have a great time! I wish I stayed longer cause I loved it here

Was fantastic, staff take you out every night and are very friendly, plus get free breakfast and dinner!

Amazing!! Best staff ever. Great atmosphere. Stayed 6 days and always made friends. Free breakfast and dinner and free pub crawl with shots and club entry every night. Patricia and Kazar who lead the pub crawl are amazing and really fun to party with. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

This hostel is perfect for literally everyone. I met someone on a business trip, backpackers, people just on holiday etc. I cannot find one fault for this hostel. If it's available, book it. They provide free breakfast and dinner. The staff will take you out every night but get everyone out by about 11pm so everyone can sleep still. They will give you loads of advice for things to do, and the hostel is impeccable. Yeah. Just book it. Deserving of such a high rating.

Put simply, Mosquito Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere in the world. I had an amazing time here. I don't think I need to say much more than that!

This hostel is absolutely amazing. I felt completely welcome from the minute I arrived. The staff are amazing - not only are they very knowledgable but they are very caring. The place is very clean and comfortable and the free breakfast and dinner are fantastic. Excellent value for money, nightly social program, this place has everything. Look no further for a place to stay in Krakow. I will definitely be back.

This is definitely one of my favourite hostels, it is so socialable but so chilled out at the same time, can't think of a single bad thing to say, definitely stay here and you get a free dinner

• 27th Aug 2014

I have stayed in hostels for a year and this is the best one I've ever stayed at. I was injured and had to extend my stay and I couldn'tve been in a better place. All staff were so kind and helpful and the hostel attracted a really friendly and fun group of travellers. I'll be going back there for sure!.

• 27th Aug 2014

Great hostel with amazing staff good party hostel , had a crazy time

Great hostel, I was travelling alone and had no problem meeting people, group dinners and free breakfasts are great! Lovely staff and good nights out.

Charlie thanks for your great review and pointing out our group dinner & cooking toghether and going out toghether. Please stay in touch with us following us on Facebook , twitter , Instagram and other Social Media channels. check especialy our facebook for latest specials :) Have a happy travel

This hostel was really nice, the staff take you out everynight, there is always some planned activity every night, like quiz or beer pong or shisha, and price includes breakfast and dinner, both excellent. Perfect for groups and individual travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6