Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel, I was travelling alone and had no problem meeting people, group dinners and free breakfasts are great! Lovely staff and good nights out.

Awesome hostel with great staff . Nightly activities makes it easy for everyone to meet each other and have an awesome time . Free breakfast and dinner , which has been the best I have had in hostel yet .

Unreal!! Small hostel so extremely easy to meet everyone, particularly if you are a solo traveller. So much is included- breakfast, dinner and even free washing if you need! Great party atmosphere as we'll; staff come out with you, but not as an organized pub crawl, but more just as mates. Best staff out of any hostel I've stayed at and probably my favourite hostel in the last 4 months of travelling. Chris, Anna and Patrycja- you guys are the best!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Absolutely amazing! Super friendly and homely atmosphere. Great breakfast and even diners on the evening included. Great social activities every evening. Clean hostel with huge lockers and great dorms.

Really nice hostel, loads of freebies with great facilities and super clean! Would definitely recommend!!

Last year in July, I told the Mosquito staff that I'd be back next year. I came back. This is how good this hostel is! It is amazing! Best staff, very nice location, great rooms, two common rooms, free breakfast and supper, access to the kitchen, free pub crawls every night, best check-in with PLENTY of recommendations. AWESOME!

This is a really great hostel. There are a fair number of solo travelers and it's really easy to meet people at dinner (which is always really tasty but get in quick if you have a big appetite because it runs out quickly!). The breakfast is among the best I've had at a hostel (nice bread, cheeses, meats, fresh sliced veges, cereal, spreads). Great if you're looking to party in Krakow but strict noise rules between 10pm ish - 9am so fine if you're not. Good mix of ages when I was there at least.

When you are not fluent in English, maybe Mosquito Hostel is not a good choice. I think the Mosquito is more expensive than any other Hostel in Poland, than it provide dinner and make a party at night. But they will not involve you in party kindly, to be considerate of your communication difficulty in English.

Fantastic hostel! The staff were very friendly and helpful and provided great recommendations on things to do and places to go while in Krakow. The activities run through the hostel were also great and the free breakfasts and dinners were excellent. The rooms were comfortable and well equipped. The location was also good and only a short walk from the city centre and surrounding sights.

Truly excellent hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. Lovely modern rooms, great decor and amazing multi-lingual staff.

AmaZing. By far the best hostel of our trip in Europe. Staff is fantastic. Free laundry, free breakfast, free dinner (different every night and tasty), fast wifi, great pub crawls organized by the staff each night, everything was clean and high quality. My only complaint is that I wish I could have stayed longer!!

Thank you for your great review. Make sure you stay in touch with us on Facebook, G+, Twitter and other social media channels Latest pictures from the hostel life are on our facebook & G+ have a safe travel Mosquito Staff

Thumbs up to all the Mosquito staff, you are awesome! The hostel is clean and well situated near the old town. The breakfast, cakes and dinner meals are delicious. You feel safe and comfortable just like home! I wish I should have spent more days at Mosquito Hostel. Highly recommend to travellers going to Krakow. I would definitely stay at Mosquito Hostel if I will re visit Krakow in the future!

Very nice hostel, good cool indoors and VERY nice stuff, although entering the hostel is a bit difficult and it's in a dark building... overall I had a great experience and it's a good location near the Platy

• 8th Aug 2014

Thank you for your 100% score on our staff. Thats what we like the most :) When you arriving late in the evening it might be dark on the street When you are enter the first gate there is a light which turns on automaticly. After passing second gate ( thats what we call "security" :) there is a light switch. Third gate is our main door. Welcome to Mosquito :) Have a happy & safe travel

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! Highly recommended. The staff is amazing, especially Krzesimir and Patrycja. Thanks for the good time guys!

Had a great time. Staff are friendly and a good laugh. I stayed with my three sons 17, 20 & 22 and they loved the hostel bar tours around the city. Free internet, breakfast and evening meal is a real plus. I've already recommended the hostel to several friends.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! very clean, fantastic staff, and easily the best hostel i've ever stayed at. wouldn't even consider any other hostel in krakow.

Travelling Europe was the last of the continent's which I have backpacked, and out of all the hostels I have stayed in, this was one of the best. The hostel is clean and safe firstly, the amount of free food and alcohol you receive is just unbelievable, and the girls that run the hostel are so helpful and nice. Not only will they go out of their way to help you with anything, (like when I lost my phone) but they also take you on nights out and engage you with everyone! EXCELLENT!

I really enjoyed my stay at Mosquito. The staff are all really friendly and helpful and it's just a 5 minute walk from the train station and the main square. Only downfall was the shower. It was either scalding hot or freezing cold! Also the aircon in my room only seemed to blow out warm air and it was ridiculously hot in the room so I didn't get much sleep while I was there.

By far and away my favourite hostel out of the 12 I have stayed at on my journey. Warm welcome with a map detailing the best places to go. Free breakfasts and dinner make this place exceptional value for money. Day tours to Auschwitz are so easy and are a must, while the drinking games in the evening are not only fun but bring everyone together! Facilities are very good too, must stay!

Tha staff went out of their way to help me enjoy my stay in Krakow.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5