Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. A++

Amazing hostel, best one I stayed at during my entire interrailing experience! It was my first time staying in a hostel and it was great. The staff were super friendly and the atmosphere was great, people were keen to make friends. The nights out are a great way to meet the people and the free dinners on offer were an added bonus. The hostel is located perfectly, only a 5 minute walk from the center and the hostel staff are helpful with recommendations and bookings. You won't regret staying here

• 28th May 2015
  • Scotland

If you want the small hostel atmosphere where you meet new people, share meals together, and have a nightly hostel led pub tour together - this is the one of the best hostels in the world. The 6 bed room was pretty tiny and hard to maneuver in, but we barely spent any time in the rooms anyways.

• 28th May 2015
  • Josephkasbaum

Loved staying here!

Really friendly staff, great atmosphere, activities every night! Perfect wifi Breakfast and dinner free!! Just the shower is not so good, water goes from burning to freezing each second. But overall good price and services!

I miss this place already.. Mosquito is an amazing hostel. The staff are really good, especially Ania, she was there checking us in and came out to the pubs with us. Full of information about Kraków, best places to go and see. Sleeping quality was good, wifi worked good too. Free Breakfast was class as well and so was the free dinner. They know exactly what backpackers want and they have everything you need! Free clothes washing service too! Location is perfect 2 minutes from the Main Street.

We appreciate you had a good time staying with us. We loved that you liked our friendly staff and enjoyed our breakfast. Mosquito would like to stay in touch with you so please follow us on our Facebook and other social media channels and get latest news from Krakow as well as check our pictures from hostel life and going out. Have a happy travel :) Ania @ Mosquito Hostel

Highly recommend this hostel. Everything about it was fabulous. Great value for your money.

Spotless, perfectly situated, and the staff were some of the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever met. They became real friends and I'll miss them so much! Best hostel I have ever stayed at-- stay here if you get the chance. :)

• 20th May 2015
  • Scotland

Great hostel. Always willing to help with any questions. Great breakfast and dinner every night. The location was amazing! One of the best hostels we've stayed at during our travels.

Loved my stay! The staff was very welcoming, the atmosphere was great and we could walk eveywhere from here.

• 18th May 2015

Great hostel! The staff is very friendly and makes guests feel at home the moment they arrive at the hostel. The staff plans events every day, including weekends. They also provide convenient free breakfast and a delicious free dinner every day and night. The hostel is very clean, has a very helpful staff, and has a great location. Great for solo travelers. It can be a bit noisy if you stay in the 10- or 12-person rooms. Overall a great experience. Thanks Mosquito!

Mosquito hostel is a very good place to discover Krakow, the members of staff are very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is great and the breakfast delicious!

I would recommend this hostel to everyone! Everynight there's an activity planned, and you can eat for free every evening, just sign up! The rooms and bathrooms are clean. The lockers are huge and there is always someone at the reception. I also took the tours to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines and they were perfectly organized! Really no complaints about this hostel!

This is a very social hostel, we made some great friends here! Hostel is in a great location, clean and the staff are friendly! No complaints :)

Was only here for a short stay but long enough to know that Mosquito is a great hostel. Staff is amazing. The night girl was really helpful and mapped out great suggestions. Breakfast included is a nice touch. Wish I could of stayed longer!

Seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with information on what to see/where to go. I was in a 12-bed dorm and still the room felt so spacious and not overwhelming at all. The free breakfast and dinner is also a massive plus! And every night the hostel hosts an event, which are great fun and easy to make new friends at. Definitely recommend Mosquito!

• 12th May 2015

I've stayed in over 50 hostels and worked in a few too and this for sure is up there with the best of them. I struggle to see how anyone could find serious fault with this place - it's spotlessly clean, the breakfast is decent, the beds comfy, the rooms a good size, there are plenty of showers and toilets and the staff go above and beyond to make sure you get the best out of your stay in Krakow and to get you meeting the other guests if you want to. Highly recommended and would 100% stay again!

Great friendly hostel with helpful staff. We only stayed for a night but it seems like they make an effort to have tons of fun things for hostel visitors to do. We booked a tour through the hostel and it was great. The hostel definitely has more of a party vibe, so it's not a quiet place.

This was the best hostel we have stayed at in Europe! It is so clean, has everything you need, perfect location. The staff are all SO nice and friendly and they have an event on every night. Also the dinners they cook are great!

Perfect can say nothing wrong.