Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Incredible vibe in this hostel, so welcoming and very solo traveller friendly!

I loved my stay at Mosquito hostel, they are excellent. ..The staff are so friendly helpful,the atmosphere is amazing and definitely I recommend the place.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! Perfect for lone travellers and those in a group. It is a small cosy hostel with a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Perfect location, a five minute walk to the beautiful square. The hostel staff are friendly and very helpful and organise things each night for the travellers. The breakfast and dinners are brilliant too. Clean bathrooms and comfortable bedrooms. I will definitely be recommending this hostel!!

Thank you for your amazing review. We are glad that you like our location and helpfulness & friendliness of our staff. We do our best to maintain great social atmosphere thats why we organize daily activities to make sure everyone has a good time. Cleanliness is a priority to us. Make sure you stay in touch and follow us on Facebook where you can find latest pictures from the hostel life. Have a happy travel

Amazing hostel. Great location, fun and helpful staff, free breakfast and dinner! They host events every night which means everyone in the hostel gets to know one another. Great if you want a relaxed, party vibe but if that's not your thing this hostel would still be great, as you can't hear much noise in the dorms, there are two common areas and they've normally taken all the drinkers out by 11pm. Extremely clean! Can't fault it

Super fun hostel with absolutely amazing staff! Great common room to meet people and they hold activities every night and show you the best places to go out. Free breakfast and dinner and everyone that works there is above and beyond nice! :)

• 26th Oct 2015

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the staff is the difference! They all give extra attention, explain the main places to visit, go out at night with you, such great people who work there! I give a special note to Iza, staff who works there and is just amazing! She cares about everyone, talks to everyone, helps everyone and is as sweet as someone can be! I would go back for sure to the Hostel!!

• 23rd Oct 2015

Lacked a bit of athmosphere in case that a lot of guests there seem to prefer to stay for themselfs otherwise great hostel to stay in. Really nice staff.

Thank you for noting our nice staff :) We're devoted to creating a homely and friendly atmosphere, and we help our guests organise their time by offering our evening and nightly activities. If our guests would rather have a quiet night in - our hostel gives them such an opportunity as well, with our book exchange, chill out area with comfy bean bags, and a reading light above every bed. Whether you want to rest from the outer world or meet fellow travelers - we are here for you. Safe travels!

Staff are amazing and this hostel definitely lived up to all of the recommendations people gave me. Everything has been so carefully thought out from the staff introductions to the free dinners and social activities. Casper did a great pub crawl and all of the other staff are so friendly and great too! Would definitely come back.

This hostel was amazing, everything about it made my journey to Kraków! I will definitely be reccomending it!

• 18th Oct 2015

A really great hostel. Staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a great social atmosphere with free activities every night. Free brekkie and food at night a bonus (and there is so much on offer for breakfast!) Really comfortable bunk beds. Super clean. Great wifi. Great recommendations from staff on where to go, what to see, where to eat. Stay at Blue Mosquito!

There was literally nothing at all that was wrong with this hostel. Everything, from the staff, to the free food, exceeded my expectations. 10/10

By far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I did not love staying in the dorm due to too many noises at all hours of the day, but I would stay here again in a private in a heart beat. I especially loved the group activities in the evenings, how squeaky clean everything was, how how amazing the entire staff is!

We had an awesome stay at Mosquito. The staff are so helpful and go out of their way for you to have a good time. The dorm rooms are so clean, beds are comfortable, shared bathrooms cleaned regularly and the free breakfasts and dinners are delicious! The staff also get everyone involved each night if you want to go out! Will definitely stay here again.

I had an amazing time staying at Mosquito! I would definately recommend this stay to friends and family.

• 13th Oct 2015

I stayed in a private room so my review isn't applicable to shared dorm. Shower facilities in main bathrooms have curtains as doors but there is a private shower a little further down the hall if you want more privacy. Bed was comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Nights out could be tailored for smaller groups which is good fun. Good for a solo travel as theres a very social atmosphere.

Really great atmosphere ! If you really don't like top bunks, you might want to request one below as the bunks are really tall ! Free breakfast and dinner is awesome as well. Short walk from the train station and shopping centre.

Check in time was always right when you needed it. A sweet staff that went over and beyond for its guests. Always got welcomed with a smile :) if you come to Kraków stay here

Mosquito was, hands down, the best hostel I stayed at on my trip. Clean, small (but not tiny), nice, well maintained facilities, and best of all, a wonderful staff who really seem to love what they do!

Great hostel with friendly helpful staff. Hostel was well designed and laid out. Had a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and kept very clean. Location was great. The only minor quibble I had was the temperature regulation in the showers. The water would suddenly change from hot to cold or vice versa, and required frequent adjustment to be tolerable. It maybe something about Krakow itself because I stayed at a different hostel also and they had the same problem.

Great location, great facilities and a great experience of Krakow. The staff did well with hosting evening events and getting everyone involved. The parties in town afterwards also did not disappoint. Well done! The only issue was probably that the room got very hot in the evenings, even though it is almost winter.