Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Very good hostel with a kind and helpful staff!!! Great stay! Super recommended!

Really enjoyed my stay here, no complaints

The staff were super welcoming and helpful, it is on the smaller side, which creates a really nice, cozy atmosphere, and the rooms and facilities were spotless. Most importantly, there are fun activities planned every night (followed by pub crawl/ clubbing) so there's never a dull moment.

Thank you for that you punctuate our helful & welcoming staff, spotless rooms & facilities. We do our best to keep a cozy atmosphere with fun activities. Check our social media channels and stay tuned :) Have a happy travel

Mosquito was our favorite hostel on our entire Eurotrip! As soon as we stepped off the train we had step by step directions that led us to the front door. The staff was so friendly and nice, always willing to help. The accommodations were awesome, free laundry?! Heck yes! Along with the evening activities and going out on the town, Mosquito was great. Thanks for everything!

• 21st Sep 2014

this hostel seemed like the perfect hostel if i hadn't felt outcasted by a group of 10 that seemed to have been there a couple of days before i got there and when i went to the common room they didn't make anyone else feel welcomed. the staff there is great, very helpful, cheerful and happy to give advice and recommendations, also they schedule something everyday and hopefully these little groups don't form n exclude ppl from it 'cause it does make ppl feel unwanted. Rooms are too small.

The "problem" we have at Mosquito is that people keep extending their stay. They have a great time with us, making new friends, stay longer and longer , plan next trip toghether. In summer season we do not accept groups bigger then 6ppl to make sure we have relaxed athmosphere.Our staff works hard to make sure that no one feels excluded. Everyone is wanted at Mosquito(watch out our age policy for dorms!) Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram & stay tuned

Seriously the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Went on a Euro trip this year and this was the highlight hostel! Love the staff and the atmosphere is great! The dinners and breakfasts were fantastic too!!! RECOMMEND!!

• 20th Sep 2014

Absolute best hostel I've stayed In and I e been travelling for 3 months! Wonderful helpful staff, free breakfast and dinner which was delicious,helped me book any tours I wanted to do and when I booked auschwitz one of the workers even said it was okay to take a packed lunch from breakfast as it was expensive to buy food there, so so helpful and suggested fantastic things to do! Would absolutely love to come back to this hostel, keep up the fab work :) xx

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff is wonderful and the facilities are a travellers dream. The staff is not just friendly: with the guests that want, they cook dinner, play games, do shots and go out. They don't just rely on guests for a great atmosphere, they ensure the atmosphere themselves!

The hostel is very central and staff great . The only thing is at breakfast they served only tea or coffee we asked for juice or something differnttband we were told to buy them . Bins were never emptied and we had to wash our own dishes after breakfast but I dint know how the system works in a hostel ,

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Malta

Thank you for pointing our great location & staff. For the breakfast you have wide selection of tea & coffee. Other sodas like Coke, Juices and other drinks are not included in the price and are available in our vending machine. Yes people are asked to clean their dishes like in 99% of the hostels but all other things we do for you : like laundry, booking tickets, organizing spare time. Our aim is to create homey athmosphere - not stiff hotel style Have a happy travel

Very good location, close to the city centre and transport. Very informative and helpful staff over 24hr. Perfect fluency in English. A negative comment is that fruit juice was not provided for those who do not like or can't take milk, tea and/or coffee. Clients who are light sleepers may not like the fact that they would be staying close to the kitchen/dining as silence is not always respected after 22:00. Otherwise b'room spacious and clean. Will definitely recommend Mosquito Hostel.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Malta

Excellent location, 2mins walk to the old town. Breakfast and hostel dinners. Great atmosphere to meet people and staff were very helpful in booking Auschwitz and the salt mines. Would definitely stay here again when I'm back in Krakow.

Great staff, super friendly and knowledgeable, great atmosphere. Free breakfast and dinner, with activities everyday. Great for solo travelers. One of my best hostel experiences.

The hostel itself has all the things you expect from accommodation, but what makes this place amazing is the effort the staff put into it with the touristic recommendations they give and the way they make sure that every evening and night has a plan for the guests to enjoy themselves! And enjoy themselves they do!

Stay away! Because if you come, you will never want to leave. Also then there will be more beds available for me The staff are like the Greek Sirens. But seriously; I booked for 3 days, and ended up staying for 3 weeks...so far. Best hostel in Europe. Except for Patrycja. Just kidding Patrycja; don't hurt me Steer clear of Ania Fryc. She SEEMS like the funniest girl in the world but I think she's secretly evil. Be sure to rank the staff from best to worst when you leave; they LOVE that.

ita really nice place, and easy to walk to anywhen in the town. I would definitely to stay here if i come again.

We enjoyed our stay at Mosquito. Great little hostel, in a great area.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great atmosphere!! Honestly everything you look for in a hostel is here! Dinner is free and sometimes they make desert! They take you out, and do they're best to make sure you have a great time! I wish I stayed longer cause I loved it here

Was fantastic, staff take you out every night and are very friendly, plus get free breakfast and dinner!

Amazing!! Best staff ever. Great atmosphere. Stayed 6 days and always made friends. Free breakfast and dinner and free pub crawl with shots and club entry every night. Patricia and Kazar who lead the pub crawl are amazing and really fun to party with. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

This hostel is perfect for literally everyone. I met someone on a business trip, backpackers, people just on holiday etc. I cannot find one fault for this hostel. If it's available, book it. They provide free breakfast and dinner. The staff will take you out every night but get everyone out by about 11pm so everyone can sleep still. They will give you loads of advice for things to do, and the hostel is impeccable. Yeah. Just book it. Deserving of such a high rating.