Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. They do an amazing job keeping the facilities updated and clean. Also they organize events every night which for a solo traveler is ideal to meet people. Great experience all around. Also their staff is great.

This was a great hostel with great workers! They'll show you everything on the map when you check in, and at night you can join them for a pub crawl. Good free breakfast and dinners, and very clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Best hostel I've ever been to. 10/10/10/10 staff, pub crawls, clean and beautiful spaces, loads of fun, location couldn't have been better. Small hostel; about 35 beds or so, makes for a great homey feel. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in krakow

Friendly staff, clean and nice atmosphere - Perfect place for non stags

• 29th Jun 2014

Awesome Hostel, staff were super friendly, facilities were awesome, comfortable beds, prime location, activities every night with the hostel staff and they even cook everyone dinner! Would definitely recommend this Hostel, best place I'v stayed in yet!

Amazing hostel! The staff are great and go out of their way to help you, they even cook free food! (Breakfast and dinner) Very nice common room as well to meet people and go on pub crawls. The shower facilities are great too, oh and free laundry :)

We only spent one night here and wish we had stayed longer! A refreshing break from the standard hostel, very friendly and free breakfast and dinner was INCREDIBLE! Would definitely stay here again. We arrived at 7am on the day we checked in and the staff let us lock out bags up for free and have us breakfast - and we didn't check in until 3pm that day! Very clean!

Great place to stay. Staff are amazingly friendly. Took us on nights out, helped me plan my days and good places to eat and even helped me with my washing. It's a great size as you can meet new people. Definitely stay here.

I had a really great time hanging out with all the ladies + Krzesi. Events were well planned and fun. The staff was extremely friendly and know how to have a good time. he next time I visit Krakow I will gladly stay here again. Cheers i dziekuje wam bardzo.

This place was easily my favorite hostel. Everyone was extremely friendly, went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Once you arrived they were nice enough to let you drop your bags off, get comforatble then deal with payment.

The best hostel ever!

Make sure you follow our social media like facebook, google +, twitter , instagram and others. Tons of pictures, news from hostel & Krakow daily life Have a happy travel

Break fast and dinner were offered, which was a nice surprise. Run by very fun young girls!

This was a superb hostel - by far THE BEST I have EVER stayed in! The staff were fantastic!!!

Greatest Hostel ever ! the best i ever stay ! Great Atmosphere and staff ! Actives every night that makes all the guests know each other ! I will come back again for sure !

• 12th Jun 2014

Had a great time here and would highly recommend! The family style dinners bring the whole hostel together and it is so much fun to have the staff take you out into the city. Facilities are clean and the dinners and nightly events are great.

AMAZING HOSTEL, DEFINITELY STAY HERE. wonderful staff (local, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, hardworking), FREE DINNERS, FREE LAUNDRY, free and amazing breakfast, fun nights out with free shots, nice and small so you can meet people, i've never had so much fun at a hostel. i can't recommend this hostel enough, it was perfect, zero complaints.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is amazing and it was never so easy getting to know new people. Breakfast was amazing and we never ate dinner at the hostel (which is included), but I can imagine that wasn't bad either. The hostel in really clean, lockers have lots of space, plus private reading light and energy plugs by every bed. The girls who work there are also really nice and will do their best in order for you to enjoy the city.

Absolutely fantastic place to stay! Staff are amazing and you get so much for your money which gives the place a good vibe. 100% would stay again!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

We loved everything about this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner (which was always delicious). Every night in the common room there was fun to be had, the staff did their best to involve everyone! The location is amazing, the hostel spotless clean, the staff are clearly experienced and informed about Krakow, travel and how to have fun! Can't recommend this hostel enough. The only downside was having to leave.

Every hostel should aspire to be like this one. Outlets by each bed, very friendly staff, laundry, and fun activities to keep you busy and help you make friends. Stay here!!