Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

COOL hostel...Crazy People...Friendly Staff...One of the Best Hostel in the World for Sure...See you Next Time ;)

Thank you so much for such a great review and kind words. Good to hear you guys had a good time with us on our New Years Eve Party !! Check our social media like facebook, google + , instagram for latest photos from the hostel life and lots of usefull info before getting to Krakow ! :)) Have a happy & save travel

This was honestly the best hostel that I've ever stayed at in 8 months of backpacking. The staff is amazing, warm, and friendly. Everything is super clean and the atmosphere for a young traveler is still awesome. Plus they have drinking games every night, free breakfast and dinner. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Thats what every hostel staff wants to hear ! :) Thanks for kind words and we hope to host you again in your travel. Lots of cheap flight to Krakow in this period of year so just jump on the plane and stay with us again :) Have a save travel

Amazing staff, they took really good care of us.

GREAT HOSTEL!

fantastic, cosy hostel located just outside of the old town (walking there takes about 1-2 minutes). it was easy to find when following the directions provided. staff were very friendly! plus free dinner and breakfast every day! kitchen might need to be a little better ventilated because the next day my clothes all smelled like last night's dinner... but no worries because laundry is free too! minor note: hot water was an issue when both girls' showers were in use. but no big deal :)

Awesome hostel - would highly recommend!!!

• 13th Dec 2014

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at - extremely friendly and helpful staff who made the hostel feel like home. Free dinner and laundry. Great atmosphere and daily activities at night made the stay enjoyable. Will stay here again if coming back to Krakow!

A great hostel to stay at in Krakow, highly recommended. Thanks for an unforgettable weekend!

You guys were great! I traveled alone, expecting a somber weekend that involved visiting Auschwitz but ended up meeting some great friends and having a killer time. Keep up the good vibes, they were very noticeable!

• 5th Dec 2014

The mosquito was great. It had a plethora of friendly folk staying there. The staff was fun loving. Enjoyed Anna and Ania F completely. Super good time.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Thank you for your great review. Anna & Ania F are saying hello and sending hugz :) We wish you could stay with us on New Years Eve when we throw big party with lots of attraction and free stuff :) Have a safe travel

This place is amazing, would recommend to any one.

Free linen, free lockers with lock, free laundry, free breakfast, free dinner, even free alcohol at game nights, should I say more?! They have everything what backpacker needs and more! Also, the staff is amazing, love all of you Ania's! This is the best hostel I've stayed in my around Europe trip.

We are throwing the best NEW YEARS EVE party in Krakow. Lots of attraction and free stuff for our lovely guest. We still have some beds left so BOOK NOW before the others will. Party theme would be 7 SINS. More details you can follow on our facebook and other social media channels. Have a happy travel

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazing staff who do a great job making everyone feel at home, bond with each other, and take us out at night. Helped make Krakow the favorite part of our trip.

Loved it, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Dawid gave me a lovely birthday party in our pub crawl!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was pleasure that u spent your birthday with us :) make sure you stay in touch with us , with our socia media channels like Facebook, Google + or Instagram. Have a happy travel

Amazing. Don't think, just book. On arrival I asked about an obscure coffee shop, and they found information on it within minutes. Great breakfast, great dinner, great activities. Best showers I've had while travelling. The staff are so fantastic. So friendly, and just seem to really enjoy the atmosphere. You can party here. Or you can relax.

Fab hostel, great staff and really good value for money. Wouldn't recommend the evening meals though.

• 21st Nov 2014

We had a great stay at Mosquito! Room and our private bathroom were recently renovated, friendly, contained everything necessary and were spotlessly clean. The staff is *amazing*, going out of their way to provide tips and help. The already great prices for the great location contain not only bed linen, towels and breakfast but also dinner and even social events every night. (Only potential downside: If you go to bed early and are sensitive to noise, you might hear them until about 22.30pm.)

i cannot find fault with this place, lovely and knowledgeable staff, clean hostel with big lockers and a free laundry service. breakfast and an evening meal are included, brilliant evening activities. stay here!

Superb and very helpful staff (especially the blonde girl who was training to be a kindergarden teacher - her name I can't remember unfortunately). Lots happening.

• 19th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down. Quality free breakfast and dinner. Free shots on most nights. Great vibes, friendly people. Showers are AMAZING. Can't think of a way to improve it.