Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

All round amazing hostel

It was great. Thanks for being so welcoming and helpful. And your cake was delicious ;-)

• 15th Nov 2013

One of the best

An amazing hostel with awesome staff, great meals (make sure you show up earlier than the meal time to make sure you get food--it goes fast!), fun pub crawls, and fantastic facilities. Thanks for a great stay!

This is one of the best hostels ive been to. The location is perfect, just 5 minutes from the Central station, really close to the main square. The girls from the hostel were really nice, they gave me all the tips i needed as soon as i got there. One of them even speaks Portuguese (Brazilian). The hostel has really nice accommodations, wifi and oulets to charge your devices everywhere. The bathrooms were good and big. HUGE lockers!

In my 8 months of travelling, this is the only hostel I have ever come back to! And the staff are the reason why. They really do everything in their power to ensure that you have the best stay in Krakow possible. Their free family dinners and nightly activities encourage guests to socialise, and the atmosphere is wonderful. But there are also plenty of areas to chill out and have some time to yourself, if you so desire. My thanks to Marta, Martyna, Ania K & Zuza and the whole team :D

It was great, great staff, really helpfull and everything was spotless.

Loved the hostel, loved the staff, loved the city!

• 2nd Nov 2013

amazing indeed!

Great staff, really enjoyed hanging with them. I stayed at another popular hostel before staying here, and would definitely recommend Mosquito as the best in Krakow.

Great little place, extremely clean all the time, and the staff are amazing. Only negative was that it is very noisy in the mornings if you have a room near reception.

• 1st Nov 2013

Mosquito is the best hostel I've ever visited so far :). Nothing was missing and the staff are realy friendly.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Slovenia

I want to say thank you to the wonderful ladies running the hostel (especially Zuzanna Rochowiak)! So nice, so helpful with everything. I really appreciate the personalized attention in helping me practice my Polish especially. Big thanks for a wonderful stay.

• 29th Oct 2013

Loved it! Great location, brekkie, atmosphere, staff AND free dinners. Nothing to complain about whatsoever :)

The staff here are stunningly beautiful, that should be reason enough to stay. In all seriousness, this place is a factory hostel; it has every amenity a traveler needs but none of the charm. Stay at a smaller hostel if you're going to be in krakow for more than a few days.

Wow. What can I say? The legends are true. Out of the 30+ hostels I've stayed in, Mosquito is, hands down, the BEST hostel I've stayed in. From the moment I walked in the door, Ania K & the rest of the staff made me feel at home. Day or night, they're always happy to hang out with u. Like actually genuinely happy to. Not because they have to, but because they want to. The hostel is also professionally run, clean, great location + facilities, delicious breakfasts & dinners. See you again soon! :D

This was an absolutely amazing hostel. There really aren't any faults that I can see. Its the perfect hostel for social people who want to meet people, enjoy great food and drink with them and enjoy the night out afterwards with everyone. If you visit Krakow, this is definately your number one choice.

Best hostel I have stayed at so far. The staff was nicer than humanly possible and really helped you with whatever you needed. Security is excellent (cameras outside) and it's small enough of a hostel to have a great vibe. Fun activities and offered a good tour out to Auschwitz. We didn't stay here that long but we would absolutely come again. Thanks Mosquito!

Its always nice to read such a comments. It makes us work harder and harder as ants ;) Please check out our facebook for latest photos and other stuff which is happening at Mosquito Have a save travel and hope to see you again Mosquito Staff

The staff at Mosquito was fantastic. I met some of the best people on my trip in Krakow. I give the highest recommendation to both the city and Mosquito.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Super clean. Staff are amazing. Atmosphere is perfect. Would go back to krakow just to stay there again.

Thank you for your great review. Such a comments make us to work more and more to keep the homey athmosphere we created at the hostel. Check our facebook for latest photos and info whats happening in the hostel Have a happy travel