Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

1928 Total Reviews

Free breakfast and dinner everyday! The staff was fantastic! There are different actives every night so it's a great way to meet people. The only downside was there was no AC in the rooms (there was in the common room). Overall, favourite hostel I've staying in so far!

Fantastic community atmosphere, I had a great time and the staff is fantastic

• 29th Jun 2015

Amazing spot for everything a hostel should offer! The staff are beyond friendly and helpful and show guests a wonderful time in Kraków. Great to party with a wide range of guests but with no pressure if you want to sit the party out. So much is for free here... Loved it!

Stop reading this and book your stay here! ..ok fine here's why. FREE amazing breakfast and dinner every night. Free laundry. Incredible staff - friendly, knowledgable. Also happen to be beautiful polish women. Great vibe, attracts good quality people. Great bathrooms. Excellent kitchen/common area. Pub crawls. Great location and staff can book your tours. Have you booked yet!? Thanks for a great time guys. Btw I forgot my key deposit when I checked out late! :( Jp

Hey men, This is very unique review - so different compare it to others - i can bet everyones reads this one. Thanks for great words. Good to hear you had a great time staying with us. Hope to have you again at Mosquito - we never stop improving. Have a happy travel

This was a really impressive hostel. Location is excellent, 10 mins on foot from rail station and 5 mins to the edge of the Old Town. The staff were amazingly friendly, helpful and informative. We stayed in a private twin room with a sparklingly clean bathroom. I was a little worried that the hostel would be noisy late at night, but because the staff making a point of taking all the guests out on a bar-crawl at 11pm, the hostel was empty after that and very quiet indeed!

Quite possibly the best hostel I stayed in on my trip around Europe. Would like to give a special mention to the staff who were extremely helpful and who created an excellent atmosphere in the hostel, providing a free breakfast and dinner and organizing night time activities as well as taking us to a selection of bars every night. Could not recommend this hostel highly enough.

Definatley the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed at! Everyone was just so friendly and I'm going to reccomend it to everyone. I will definatley be going back here!!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Awesome. Best place I stayed during my entire stay in Europe.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing. So friendly and energetic. They have games/trivia/events on every night. They cook dinner for you. The atmosphere was amazing. Definitely recommend for solo travellers. I met heaps of people here!

This hostel knows what travellers want. Huge intro when we arrived showing us everywhere to see/eat/party. Comfy common room. Stayed in a 12 bed dorm, big enough lockers for a big backpack right beside each bed, positioned so you feel like you have some privacy while sleeping. Lovely heavy clean comforters. FREE DINNER EVERY NIGHT! Free laundry. Awesome staff that love to take you out to the bar every night if you wish. Best hostel in 3 months of travel. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Kraków.

Best hostel experience ever. The staff was incredibly friendly and excited to help guests explore Krakow. Great location and you can't beat free breakfast and dinner!

I stayed at this hostel and greg and toms party hostel while i was in krakow. I loved mosquito and hated greg and toms. Stay here.

The cutest and nicest staff yet!

Best hostel stay ever, stayed for a whole week, had an incredible time here, I never give 100% across the board for feedback for anything, but my stay at Mosquito was flawless! I will be coming back again and have been telling my friends about the hostel. Loved my stay there!

• 10th Jun 2015

Amazing Hostel with great staff :) wouldnt change a thing.

Great hostel in terms of value, service, and location. Solid free breakfast you gotta take advantage of, comfy beds with everything you need, and plenty of space in the dorm room as well. Staff is extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend for a stay in Krakow!

Definitely recommend this hostel. It's super clean and not too big so you definitely easy to meet people. It's very social they have events planned every night but it's quiet too if you want to hang back and get a goodnights sleep. Location is great only a few minute walk to old town. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Had an excellent stay here and met some great people.

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location is great. Just a couple minutes outside the city center. Everything is super clean and the staff is very helpful. They also provide breakfast which was very good. I also really liked how they got everyone together to hang out then go out together. Made it super easy to meet people. If I'm ever in Kraków again, I'll definitely be staying here.

This place is great. The staff are incredibly helpful, and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They also foster a great sense of community among travelers, which really enhances the whole experience. Overall, 10/10, and I hope to go back again.

İ will never kill a mosquito again in the rest of my life..:)