Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Break fast and dinner were offered, which was a nice surprise. Run by very fun young girls!

This was a superb hostel - by far THE BEST I have EVER stayed in! The staff were fantastic!!!

Greatest Hostel ever ! the best i ever stay ! Great Atmosphere and staff ! Actives every night that makes all the guests know each other ! I will come back again for sure !

• 12th Jun 2014

Had a great time here and would highly recommend! The family style dinners bring the whole hostel together and it is so much fun to have the staff take you out into the city. Facilities are clean and the dinners and nightly events are great.

AMAZING HOSTEL, DEFINITELY STAY HERE. wonderful staff (local, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, hardworking), FREE DINNERS, FREE LAUNDRY, free and amazing breakfast, fun nights out with free shots, nice and small so you can meet people, i've never had so much fun at a hostel. i can't recommend this hostel enough, it was perfect, zero complaints.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is amazing and it was never so easy getting to know new people. Breakfast was amazing and we never ate dinner at the hostel (which is included), but I can imagine that wasn't bad either. The hostel in really clean, lockers have lots of space, plus private reading light and energy plugs by every bed. The girls who work there are also really nice and will do their best in order for you to enjoy the city.

Absolutely fantastic place to stay! Staff are amazing and you get so much for your money which gives the place a good vibe. 100% would stay again!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

We loved everything about this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner (which was always delicious). Every night in the common room there was fun to be had, the staff did their best to involve everyone! The location is amazing, the hostel spotless clean, the staff are clearly experienced and informed about Krakow, travel and how to have fun! Can't recommend this hostel enough. The only downside was having to leave.

Every hostel should aspire to be like this one. Outlets by each bed, very friendly staff, laundry, and fun activities to keep you busy and help you make friends. Stay here!!

Best Hostel Ever! Clean, friendly, Quiet when it needs to be, fun when it should be, fantastic location... couldn't ask for a better hostel

I've never come across girls as hospitable as the ones at mosquito. They approach their job like it's a lifestyle. You often see them hangin round the hostel on their days off - that has to say something about how great it is here!

Best hostel!, when i arrived, Anna made me feel really welcomed and straight away suggested some great tips, also told me of some fantastic food places (the 24 pieorgi place is a must visit!). The staff are fabulous, the take you on pub crawls and cook dinner and are just really lovely people

This has been by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was amazing, food was great, rooms were clean. They even took us out on the town at night. Met lots of great people from all over the world. Other hostels should take note of what the Mosquito Family is bringing to the table, they are doing it right!

• 26th May 2014

Great staff, very clean hostel! Staff were excellent at booking our excursions, would stay again!

• 25th May 2014

The best hostel I stayed at on our trip.

cannot recommend this place more - the staff are absolutely amazing, they have things planned for travelers, free dinner AND breakfast (delish), and the facilities are great! honestly one of the best hostels, wish I had stayed longer

Mosquito actually spoiled the rest of my trip. Mosquito was so amazing. It is just a benchmark of how hostels should be. The staff were really awesome and the really served free dinner every night. The hostel was really clean and the location is also perfect. They had some activities every night. I will surely be coming back to this hostel and I recommend to anyone who is going to Krakow. Just fell in love with this hostel

perfect location and fun to the young. food are provided. a lot of parties by guests. looking for a quite place? sorry look for another one.

Thank you for your review and high scores on our Location, Cleanliness and Value For Money. We are not a typical party hostel. We have two common areas where one is called "chill out zone" where there are no loud activities and everyone can have a rest and chill out after busy day. We have a age restrcition for the dormitories ( up to 45years old ) to avoid misunderstanding between guest. People over 45yo are welcome to stay in our privates. Check our Facebook for latest photos & news

great location

Staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Good beds. But there wasn´t enough space in the rooms. Poor bathrooms. I don´t like the discrimination concerning age!!

We are deeply touched about your comment regarding age discrimination. We had guest at our Mosquito from 2 - 89 years old and 98% of the those people are happy with the room type they have booked. We have an age restriction for certain reason. Dormitories suites more for young crowd and spacious private rooms for the "privacy lovers" Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. Have a happy & save travel Make sure you check our facebook, google+ and other social media.