Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Best Hostel Ever! Clean, friendly, Quiet when it needs to be, fun when it should be, fantastic location... couldn't ask for a better hostel

I've never come across girls as hospitable as the ones at mosquito. They approach their job like it's a lifestyle. You often see them hangin round the hostel on their days off - that has to say something about how great it is here!

Best hostel!, when i arrived, Anna made me feel really welcomed and straight away suggested some great tips, also told me of some fantastic food places (the 24 pieorgi place is a must visit!). The staff are fabulous, the take you on pub crawls and cook dinner and are just really lovely people

This has been by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was amazing, food was great, rooms were clean. They even took us out on the town at night. Met lots of great people from all over the world. Other hostels should take note of what the Mosquito Family is bringing to the table, they are doing it right!

• 26th May 2014

Great staff, very clean hostel! Staff were excellent at booking our excursions, would stay again!

• 25th May 2014

The best hostel I stayed at on our trip.

cannot recommend this place more - the staff are absolutely amazing, they have things planned for travelers, free dinner AND breakfast (delish), and the facilities are great! honestly one of the best hostels, wish I had stayed longer

Mosquito actually spoiled the rest of my trip. Mosquito was so amazing. It is just a benchmark of how hostels should be. The staff were really awesome and the really served free dinner every night. The hostel was really clean and the location is also perfect. They had some activities every night. I will surely be coming back to this hostel and I recommend to anyone who is going to Krakow. Just fell in love with this hostel

perfect location and fun to the young. food are provided. a lot of parties by guests. looking for a quite place? sorry look for another one.

Thank you for your review and high scores on our Location, Cleanliness and Value For Money. We are not a typical party hostel. We have two common areas where one is called "chill out zone" where there are no loud activities and everyone can have a rest and chill out after busy day. We have a age restrcition for the dormitories ( up to 45years old ) to avoid misunderstanding between guest. People over 45yo are welcome to stay in our privates. Check our Facebook for latest photos & news

great location

Staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Good beds. But there wasn´t enough space in the rooms. Poor bathrooms. I don´t like the discrimination concerning age!!

We are deeply touched about your comment regarding age discrimination. We had guest at our Mosquito from 2 - 89 years old and 98% of the those people are happy with the room type they have booked. We have an age restriction for certain reason. Dormitories suites more for young crowd and spacious private rooms for the "privacy lovers" Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. Have a happy & save travel Make sure you check our facebook, google+ and other social media.

A really friendly hostel with excellent knowledgeable staff. The hostel is probably better suited to younger guests who also enjoy the social side of hosteling. The location of the hostel is perfect, just 2min walk from the basilica entrance to the old city.

• 17th May 2014

we loved it at moquito!!!

Best hostel in Europe! If you are staying in Krakow you must stay at mosquito hostel. Staff are amazing and have really thought of everything.

Have already recommended this hostel to other travellers and let our friends back in Australia know that they have to put Krakow and the Mosquito Hostel on the to do list. The staff really make this place!! The facilities and cleanliness are also top notch while the location is perfect close to the Old Town and the funky Jewish District. On our way back through Europe we will be stopping in again hopefully for a longer stay to really explore.

nothing to complian, it is a perfect hostel to stay,if I have a chance to back krakow, i will stay here again

Awesome hostel! The beds were cozy, the staff was amazing, and the pub crawls were great! Oh, forgot to mention the wonderful free dinner every night, what a steal! Would definitely recommend this place, I will certainly be staying there again if I ever make it back to Krakow. Thanks especially to Martyna (or Margaryta...the nice blonde girl) and the friendly, slim brunette girl. Can't believe I forgot the names already but they were amazing! Thanks for everything!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Super clean facilities, large lockers, TWO common rooms, nightly activities, great breakfast (even have things to make sandwiches you can take for lunch!), free nightly dinner, and best of all, friendly and welcoming staff. The people I met there were fun and chill as well. The staff get to know everyone, and go out to the bars every night. Perfect if you are a solo traveler. You can also book day trips through reception, which made it easy.

Mosquito is probably one of the best hostels in the world! It's perfectly located right next to the old town of Krakow, the rooms are sparkling clean and well equipped, and the atmosphere is amazing. Still, the far best part are the amazing staff who go out of their way to make each and every guest feel welcome. I felt like part of a family the second I walked through the door and even though I only stayed for two nights I never wanted to leave again. Thanks for an unforgettable time in Krakow!

We are happy to hear you had a great time staying with us :) We do our best to make sure everyone had a good time and chillout atmosphere @ Mosquito. Check our social media and follow us on Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Instagram & many more. You will find more up to date info whats happening at the hostel and of course fresh pictures Have a happy travel

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. The central location is great and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and comfortable and fun. Travelling alone, it was amazing to have the opportunity to meet so many new people through the organised trips and daily events. It was also great to be able to have breakfast and dinner there (especially as it was free of charge!). I would highly recommend it and thank Mosquito for a great few days! :)