Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Mosquito was, hands down, the best hostel I stayed at on my trip. Clean, small (but not tiny), nice, well maintained facilities, and best of all, a wonderful staff who really seem to love what they do!

Great hostel with friendly helpful staff. Hostel was well designed and laid out. Had a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and kept very clean. Location was great. The only minor quibble I had was the temperature regulation in the showers. The water would suddenly change from hot to cold or vice versa, and required frequent adjustment to be tolerable. It maybe something about Krakow itself because I stayed at a different hostel also and they had the same problem.

Great location, great facilities and a great experience of Krakow. The staff did well with hosting evening events and getting everyone involved. The parties in town afterwards also did not disappoint. Well done! The only issue was probably that the room got very hot in the evenings, even though it is almost winter.

Best hostel I've stayed in, there has been a lot!! awesome staff, great atmosphere, the place is kept so well, .... Food amazing, activities are great too!! Only criticism is the stairway needs more lighting!!

• 6th Oct 2015

Great location, nice size lockers, 12 bed shared room was cramped but bed was comfortable, wifi was good, free dinners were great and pub crawls every night. Small hostel which was nice, easy to meet other travellers. Bathrooms were clean and reasonably spacious. Staff were amazing and very helpful and patient and 24 hour reception! Highly recommended.

Great small hostel, easy to meet other travelers. The atmosphere here was great, they don't party in the hostel, but bring you out every night, fun activities and free dinners every night. Location was excellent, between station and old town. Staff were great. Washing machine broke down when I was there, other wise they offer free laundry. I stayed there 7 nights. Definitely recommend. THE hostel to be in Krakow.

Highly recommend for solo travelers! Best hostel in every way. Stay here!

• 5th Oct 2015

I got recommend this hostel to stay at. And I was not disappointed, the location was perfect the staff were so helpful. The whole experience I will never forget( I would like the staff but can not remember there names)

Great hostel overall. Clean and well organized. Large kitchen and common area. Great location 5 minute walk to main square, and 5 minute walk to main bus and train station. A bit of a party atmosphere if that's your thing.

Thank you for your kind word about our hostel! We have 2 common areas - one is chill out area, where our guests can relax, read a book, chill out on our bean bags. Our nightly events take place in the common room for those who want :) We are trying our best to create a family atmosphere, where everybody can find something for themselves: whether it is a fun night out or a quiet night in. Make sure to follow us on Facebook where you can find pics from our organised activities! Happy travels!

Fantastic hostel! Events every night, free breakfast and dinner, lovely staff.

My stay in this hostel was a very good one. The staff were very kind and welcoming, as well as helpful with recommendations on places to visit while in Krakow. Dorms and bathrooms were really clean, wifi was fast, dorms were well set up with secure and spacious lockers, as well as a reading light and outlets next to each bed. Location was the best part of this hostel, it was a short walk to Old Town and the bus station. Only downside were my drunk and disorderly dorm mates.

It's great to read that you liked our hostel! Our staff always tries to make our guests feel like home :) Thank you for pointing out our spacious and secure lockers - they are big enough to fit a backpacker's bag and more! There is always someone at the reception, who you can ask for help and support if there is any problem with the dorm mates - we value our guests' comfort and peace. Don't forget to check out our Facebook page, where we post latest pictures and events in Krakow. All the best!

If I could move in here I would. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. They spend a lot of time at check in going over Krakow as well as asking what you want to see. I liked both tours that they offered. Dinner and breakfast are so good! Love the nightly fun! Also, loved the laundry service for FREE! All I can say is you may not believe it but stay here and you will be begging to stay here longer. You really become part of the Mosquito family. Definitely coming back in the future.

Perfect hostel! Great size, awesome location, always felt safe, the most charming/nicest staff, delicious breakfast. It sounds like I'm just going on on and on but it was my last trip (and last solo trip) before going home after a year and half of traveling and it was definitely one of my most memorable ones and it was thanks in part to Mosquito.Not only was it a great hostel for the amenities but also the social atmosphere that the hostel has created. You get to meet alot of people. Thanks guys

Lovely place! There is everthing you need very easily and close to the hostel. Into the middle of town, very well located, nice beds, beautiful and funny girls on the staff will make your stay the best as possible. One of the best hostel I've ever been. Highly recommended!

Best hostel I've stayed at! Very clean great location walking distance to everything. They have so much included for free free breakfast and dinner free activities at night then pub crawl with free entry to the clubs! Staff are awesome very helpful and put on a good party especially anna and max!! Cheers guys recommending you to everyone that is going to krakow!! Ricky

This hostel is the best one I've stayed at so far, it was truly the first place I have felt completely at home. Perfect for solo travelers, it's super easy to meet others at breakfast/dinner and nightly activities. Everything was always clean or being cleaned, the staff were amazing and very helpful. They often went out if their way to help, were always smiling and seemed to really love their jobs. Location is great, easy walking distance to the main attractions. I'll definitely be back!

I got to Krakow quite late, unable to get cash or food before I got to the hostel. When I arrived, though, I was offered some of the huge pot of pasta the staff had cooked for everyone (it was delicious, btw). The people here make you feel instantly welcome and comfortable. It's quite a small hostel, so it's easy to get to know staff and travelers alike. Would absolutely recommend, and will absolutely be back.

One of my favourite hostels on this trip, definitely recommend to solo travellers, or anyone else for that matter, great atmosphere with chances to meet people at breakfast and evening meals and also the different events each night! Staff are also great! Especially the blonde girl with glasses!

I don't know where to begin, this hostel is absolutely amazing! It is perfect for meeting other travelers, I felt like I was in one big family. You get to bond with each person staying here. Staff are so kind (and beautiful) Beata is so lovely but she rejected my marriage proposal :( but I forgive her since she tried to help me retrieve my lost phone. Cornelia and Anastasia are incredible! I love you Iza, I will soon return for you. (PS I will never forget the guy who puked in my room that day)

Staying at Mosquito was a great experience. The hostel is small and there are plenty of opportunities to meet the rest of the guests with the free breakfasts, dinners, daily events and pub crawls. It really felt like a family atmosphere. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help you out. Huge shoutout to Iza, Cornelia, and Beata. I will always have fond memories of Krakow largely because of this hostel. I would definitely stay here should I ever return.