Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Best hostel hands down! Out of all the hostels I stayed at during my 4 months in Europe this was the best. I even stayed several days more. Fantastic atmosphere! Staff go above and beyond and will even hang out when not working. Dinner and games in the evening brings everyone together and easily becomes a little family. Fond memories here :)

Exceeded our expectations which in turn made us fall in love with Krakow! The staff super friendly told you everything you needed to know! Free meals was great (although we headed out both nights) it looked great! Very comfortable and clean everyday. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Krakow.

brilliant hostel, 2 mins walk form the main square. very clean. Cant wait to go back !!!

• 7th Nov 2014

Extremely helpful stuff. The hostel was always clean. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who is travelling in Krakow.

Hey mate Thank you for your great review and pointing one of our strongest assets - our staff. We do our best to make sure everyone has a good time and we keep chill out athmosphere in the hostel 24/7 Make sure you stay in touch and follow us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social media channels for latest news from the hostel and promotions

Mosquito Hostel was the best place I stayed on my travels! The environment is great for solo travellers, safe, entertaining and a place to meet new people. Also very easy to organise anything you want to do with the help of the hostel. Thanks Mosquito!

• 5th Nov 2014

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were friendly, they gave us free breakfast and dinner, the hostel was in a great location and there were activities from the hostel every night. The free pub crawls were so much fun! The common area was great, everyone hangs out there, so you get to meet a lot of interesting people. And the girls that work there are a lot of fun and very down to earth, they'll help you with anything. I wish Krakow wasn't so far from me, cause I'd go again.

Stay here! Breakfast and dinner included for a ridiculously good price, activities and pub crawls every night to meet people. Rooms were good and staff incredible, definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stated in.

Quiet because it was sunday/monday but extremely clean, brand new beds/lounge area and staff was absolutely amazing. Would stay here again in a second. Stayed at 3 others in Krakow and this was by far the best!

Thank you so much for your great review. Make sure you stay in touch and follow us on Facebook, Google + and our other social media channels where you can find lots of pictures from hostel life :) Have a happy & save travel

Great location, convenient for booking day trips and reserving airport transfers. A great way to be introduced to the nightlife, and free breakfast, dinner, tea, and coffee. One of the best hostels I have every stayed in!

Nice little hostel close to the old town and to the train/bus station. A really nice free breakfast every morning and a free dinner in the evenings as well!

FAB hostel! Activities organised every night making it VERY easy to meet people. FREE dinner included. Comfy beds, good bathrooms, great staff. My only complaint would be that the showers were either boiling or if you tried to turn tham down a bit, absolutely freezing. There was no in between. Loved this place though and would stay again :)

A great hostel!! Definitely recommended.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »