Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Perfect can say nothing wrong.

excellent place. free dinner, and games night, so it was a very nice stay. good place to meet people also

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Thank you. I had fun, but for those that do not join the daily events, it can feel more lonely because you are obviously outside of a group. I joined the daily event on the second night and felt more included. Casual visitors might feel more isolated from those events. In this way the staff can really affect the atmosphere of the hostel.

I had a great time while at Mosquito and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. All of the previous reviews touched upon basically everything and they are all true. However, not my favorite hostel ever, but definitely one of the best out there. Great nightly activities, great location, very friendly staff, helpful and a nice overall set up and is perfect for solo travelers looking for a good time. One minus: felt like some workers cared more about taking photos than actually socializing

Staff where welcoming, good facilities, close to the main square and transport links, not a full party hostel, but still made an effort if that's what you want, a good welcoming halfway hostel,

The Mosquito Hostel experience was my best yet throughout Europe. The staff takes the time to thoroughly check you in, show you your room, the hostel amenities, and then walks you through a map of the city and makes suggestions for what to see and where to eat. Breakfast and dinner are included every day and there is a nightly social activity. This hostel was so much fun and very social. The location is very central with easy access to the main attractions of Kraków.

Amazing staff who will arrange events every night and bring you out to cool places in Krakow old town afterwards. Best hostel atmosphere I've ever experienced and I'll definitely go back here for my next Krakow trip!

We had a very nice stay. We chose to have an airport pickup which was nice after a long flight. The staff were very helpful and thorough in recommending places to eat/see etc. The double private room was very clean and the bed was quite comfy. There were some loud people at night but the staff were good at quieting them down. It is about a 5 minute walk to the square and a 24 hr grocery store. Would definitely stay again!

I enjoyed every minute of my stay at Mosquito hostel. The staff were all lovely and very helpful. I wish we'd of stayed a few more nights to get to know them and there guests better. We did a tour on one of the days and the guests of Mosquito hostel made us feel welcome and got us involved. I'd definitely stay at the hostel again and recommend it to anyone. The room was perfect and very clean. Overall it was the perfect place to stay for our short trip to Krakow.

• 28th Apr 2015

No doubts, best hostel I ever tried!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Amazing location, free breakfast AND dinner, activities every night and the absolutely nicest staff ever. The girls at reception were so lovely and friendly, the second you walk in you feel welcome. Great showers and super clean rooms and bathrooms too. Laundry is free! Do yourself a favour and stay here!

My favorite hostel on my 3.5 months backpacking trip! They have free breakfast and free cultural Polish meals for dinner, as well as all sorts of nightly activities, including a free bar crawl. The dorms are nice, the showers are clean, the staff is really friendly. And there is free laundry. It's a stones throw away from the center. Stay here. Just do it.

Everything about Mosquito Hostel was amazing!

Thank you for your great review. Check our facebook for the latest 7th birthday party ! It was crazy :) Have a happy travel

Loved everything about mosquito, I was a oiled guest just arrived from India and I was in just like everyone else, the place is well managed and breakfast AND dinner if you wanted to sign up and stay in....keep on buzzing!

Best hostel I've been to so far! Friendly staff, great central location (a short walk from main station and town centre) and awesome extras! Free breakfast AND dinner (which was great both times) with your stay! They have 3 different WIFI connections so it's guaranteed you will find good service somewhere! If you're interested in Auschwitz or the Salt Mines, they will gladly set you up a tour which leaves every morning from the hostel! I also loved the mix of party and relaxation available!

Very good value for money. Optional Free dinner as well as breakfast. Good customer service. Social atmosphere.

• 13th Apr 2015

The hostel was extremely clean and well kept. The staff was extremely helpful and probably the friendliest staff that I have ever encountered. There was a great atmosphere and I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay.

• 12th Apr 2015

I had this hostel recomended by numerous friends and also others on social media. I can now see why it came so highly recommended. the staff do a great job at making this hostel into a really fun environment. I went out and did tours in the day and was very excited to be getting back to the hostel each time for the things they offered. The hostel has such a great vibe and very social. We had a private room itwas great, incredibly clean and the showers importantly had good water presure

Thanks for looking after me during my stay. Hostel space is small but felt very friendly ;) Free dinner almost every night. Staff were wonderful and patient