Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

1934 Total Reviews

Amazing Hostel with great staff :) wouldnt change a thing.

Great hostel in terms of value, service, and location. Solid free breakfast you gotta take advantage of, comfy beds with everything you need, and plenty of space in the dorm room as well. Staff is extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend for a stay in Krakow!

Definitely recommend this hostel. It's super clean and not too big so you definitely easy to meet people. It's very social they have events planned every night but it's quiet too if you want to hang back and get a goodnights sleep. Location is great only a few minute walk to old town. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Had an excellent stay here and met some great people.

This hostel is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location is great. Just a couple minutes outside the city center. Everything is super clean and the staff is very helpful. They also provide breakfast which was very good. I also really liked how they got everyone together to hang out then go out together. Made it super easy to meet people. If I'm ever in Kraków again, I'll definitely be staying here.

This place is great. The staff are incredibly helpful, and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They also foster a great sense of community among travelers, which really enhances the whole experience. Overall, 10/10, and I hope to go back again.

İ will never kill a mosquito again in the rest of my life..:)

The Hottest & Coolest Staff cook and serve you dinner. For FREE. Then ... They organize the nightly drinking games. Then ... They take you out to as many bars and vodka shots as you can possibly handle. Then ... They somehow get you home. Day 2. REPEAT. -- Long Live Krakow. Long Live Mosquito.

Amazing hostel! Lovely staff and good location, nearby the market square. Activities every night and a cosy common room made it easy to meet fellow travellers, great atmosphere:) Clean bathrooms and dorm with large lockers. Had a great time at Mosquito! Would definitely recommend.

Amazing hostel with wonderful staff which helps you with everything and organizes fun events everyday! Would definitely recommend it to others!

big up for free pierogy dinner and pub crawl!

second time I've stayed in this hostel and it was just as awesome as the first time. staff are great, nightly activities are great. If you want a cosy hostel where you can meet people and have fun, this is the one for you.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. A++

Amazing hostel, best one I stayed at during my entire interrailing experience! It was my first time staying in a hostel and it was great. The staff were super friendly and the atmosphere was great, people were keen to make friends. The nights out are a great way to meet the people and the free dinners on offer were an added bonus. The hostel is located perfectly, only a 5 minute walk from the center and the hostel staff are helpful with recommendations and bookings. You won't regret staying here

• 28th May 2015
  • Scotland

If you want the small hostel atmosphere where you meet new people, share meals together, and have a nightly hostel led pub tour together - this is the one of the best hostels in the world. The 6 bed room was pretty tiny and hard to maneuver in, but we barely spent any time in the rooms anyways.

• 28th May 2015
  • Josephkasbaum

Loved staying here!

Really friendly staff, great atmosphere, activities every night! Perfect wifi Breakfast and dinner free!! Just the shower is not so good, water goes from burning to freezing each second. But overall good price and services!

I miss this place already.. Mosquito is an amazing hostel. The staff are really good, especially Ania, she was there checking us in and came out to the pubs with us. Full of information about Kraków, best places to go and see. Sleeping quality was good, wifi worked good too. Free Breakfast was class as well and so was the free dinner. They know exactly what backpackers want and they have everything you need! Free clothes washing service too! Location is perfect 2 minutes from the Main Street.

We appreciate you had a good time staying with us. We loved that you liked our friendly staff and enjoyed our breakfast. Mosquito would like to stay in touch with you so please follow us on our Facebook and other social media channels and get latest news from Krakow as well as check our pictures from hostel life and going out. Have a happy travel :) Ania @ Mosquito Hostel

Highly recommend this hostel. Everything about it was fabulous. Great value for your money.

Spotless, perfectly situated, and the staff were some of the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever met. They became real friends and I'll miss them so much! Best hostel I have ever stayed at-- stay here if you get the chance. :)

• 20th May 2015
  • Scotland

Great hostel. Always willing to help with any questions. Great breakfast and dinner every night. The location was amazing! One of the best hostels we've stayed at during our travels.