Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Stay away! Because if you come, you will never want to leave. Also then there will be more beds available for me The staff are like the Greek Sirens. But seriously; I booked for 3 days, and ended up staying for 3 weeks...so far. Best hostel in Europe. Except for Patrycja. Just kidding Patrycja; don't hurt me Steer clear of Ania Fryc. She SEEMS like the funniest girl in the world but I think she's secretly evil. Be sure to rank the staff from best to worst when you leave; they LOVE that.

ita really nice place, and easy to walk to anywhen in the town. I would definitely to stay here if i come again.

We enjoyed our stay at Mosquito. Great little hostel, in a great area.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great atmosphere!! Honestly everything you look for in a hostel is here! Dinner is free and sometimes they make desert! They take you out, and do they're best to make sure you have a great time! I wish I stayed longer cause I loved it here

Was fantastic, staff take you out every night and are very friendly, plus get free breakfast and dinner!

Amazing!! Best staff ever. Great atmosphere. Stayed 6 days and always made friends. Free breakfast and dinner and free pub crawl with shots and club entry every night. Patricia and Kazar who lead the pub crawl are amazing and really fun to party with. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

This hostel is perfect for literally everyone. I met someone on a business trip, backpackers, people just on holiday etc. I cannot find one fault for this hostel. If it's available, book it. They provide free breakfast and dinner. The staff will take you out every night but get everyone out by about 11pm so everyone can sleep still. They will give you loads of advice for things to do, and the hostel is impeccable. Yeah. Just book it. Deserving of such a high rating.

I really enjoyed my stay there! A Great hostel!

Stayed in summer '14 as part of an Inter-Rail trip. We booked Mosquito last minute so didn't know what to expect, it ended up being the BEST hostel we stayed in all trip! Staff are incredibly welcoming, helpful and friendly. Free breakfast and dinner was a massive bonus, evenings were full of things to do for people wanting to go out as well as people wanting to stay in and have a quiet one. Everyone in the hostel gets to know each other well, unlike other hostels. One big happy family! 10/10!

• 30th Aug 2014

Excellent party hostel, excellent facilities and friendly staff and fellow guests. Top banana!

Put simply, Mosquito Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere in the world. I had an amazing time here. I don't think I need to say much more than that!

This hostel is absolutely amazing. I felt completely welcome from the minute I arrived. The staff are amazing - not only are they very knowledgable but they are very caring. The place is very clean and comfortable and the free breakfast and dinner are fantastic. Excellent value for money, nightly social program, this place has everything. Look no further for a place to stay in Krakow. I will definitely be back.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »