Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

This is definitely where our trip peaked. We had an amazing time at the polish dinners, drinking games, and morning breakfasts. The staff is really awesome and personally takes the guests on free pub crawls every night. This hostel really feels like home. It's easy to party or get some sleep if you want. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to visit Kraków. They will even book discounted tours for you where you will be picked up from the hostel.

Had the best time ever! Such a fantastic hostel. The staff are superb they are a credit to the hostel. Great value for money and the free dinner was always delicious. Great common room and met lovely people. Fantastic for solo travellers to meet people. Location is also very good. The transfer from the airport was good and stress free. Will definitely come back! Hands down the best hostel I have stayed in. Can't recommend it enough.

The Mosquito was incredibly efficiently managed...the Staff were well trained and appeared to take pride in their jobs. I cant recommend the place highly enough!

• 21st Sep 2015

Pretty much the best hostel ever, mainly due to the staff. They create an amazing social atmosphere where you would have to actively try to not come away with multiple friends at the end of your trip. Additionally it is in a great location minutes from downtown, and they are very helpful for booking day trips and excursions. Used them for both Auschwitz and Wieliczka, both worth the money. Additionally, rooms are relatively large and they keep the place clean.

Fantastic Place with a familiar atmosphere! I felt home away from home! The rooms, bathrooms and the kitchen were always clean and tidy. They served a rich breakfast and even a tasty dinner for free. I can especially recommend it to single travellers as it is a perfect place to meet people. Every evening they offer activities for people to meet and go out. If one doesn't like to participate, the hostel offers also offers quiet spots to hang out.

Amazing place. Ended up booking an extra night purely due to how great the hostel and the staff were. Have nightly activities and the staff were great. Clean, easy to get to and free laundry. Highly recommended and would come back in a heartbeat

Brilliant hostel - the staff really make it a great place to stay, they work relentlessly throughout the day (and night!). I'd say it's a good place to stay if you want a mixture of partying and relaxing, as they definitely cater for both. Good for solo travellers to meet people too.

Mosquito Hostel is amazing!! If you're going to Kraków definitely stay here. Free breakfast, dinner, laundry, and events/pub crawls every night. The staff are super helpful and friendly and everyone that stays at Mosquito is friendly -- great place to meet fellow travelers.

Not the place to stay if you need sleep. We left a day early and checked into a hotel after no sleep due to noise. Our room was located across from the common room and when people came back at 2am and sat talking for 3 hours it was too loud to sleep. Staff are there 24 hours and this could've been avoided.

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your stay at our Mosquito Hostel. We do our best to make sure everyone has a good stay - those who wants to get know Krakow nightlife and those who after busy day sightseeing wants to rest and have a proper sleep. We are not a typical party hostel where everyone gets drunk - we have two common areas where one is called chill out zone and there is no loud activities. Although we take people out before 11pm so its quite after that time. Cheers!

We travelled around Europe for a few weeks and Mosquito was by far the best hostel we stayed in. Staff are so friendly and helpful, they organise activities each night which is a brilliant way to meet people. Krakow is an amazing place and I really enjoyed my time there, it was made even better by Mosquito hostel! If you are visiting Krakow, stay here! Its perfect!

Brilliant hostel for meeting people and socialising, offering some really fun evening activities as well as great cultural opportunities such as the salt mine and Auschwitz tours.

Mosquito Hostel is amazing. The staff is friendly and very helpful. It's very clean. They have free dinner every night and an event every night. I ended up going out every night I was there because I had so much fun. The location is a 5 min walk from the main square, so perfect, and across the street from a market to get food, snacks, alcohol, etc. I love Mosquito!!! Shout out to Anastasia, Beota, Ania, and Max - some of my favorite and the best workers there!

It was an outstanding hosrel in every way.

Best hostel I stayed in. Staff were amazingly helpful, bathrooms were immaculate and kitchen AND dinner were provided for free every day. Bedding, wifi and computer access were free, beds were comfortable. The proximity to the square and train station are spot on. The hostel arranged my airport transfer and visits to the salt mines and auschwtz. This place made my first solo travelling experience very easy. I can't fault this hostel. Would completely recommend!

Super hostel, great atmosphere and the staff are awesome. If I'm ever in Krakow again Mosquito it will be! thanks guys :)

Excellent location. The outside of the hostel looks like a gate into a stable. It doesn't look like much and the sign above the gate could be easily missed if u arrive at night and exhausted. However, once you get up to the second floor (there is a lift), the place is excellent. 24hour very friendly staff. The decor is ultra modern and the rooms are a good size. The hostel itself is quite small which makes for a great atmosphere. Excellent for people travelling alone or in small groups.

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Absolutely loved this hostel. The staff were amazing and it was a small place so very easy to meet people with the nightly events and social atmosphere. Very short walk to the old town and easy to book tours from the hostel.

Location was great and the check in process was very thorough, we received various helpful hints and tips.. Hostel ran events each night which was great for travellers looking to meet people, but if you are not involved in the activities the hostel can get quite noisy for those looking to get some shut eye. The receptionist on check in was outstanding! However we did encounter one rude staff member who wasn't just having one moody day but seemed quite moody our entire stay..

Staff was very helpful with recommendations on where to go, eat and helping us book our train tickets. The food they provided for breakfast and supper was great too. The beds were comfortable and the showers had good pressure and were hot. The hostel is small so if the staff and place weren't as organized as they were it wouldn't have worked but since they are our experience was fantastic. 5 stars!

I had the best holiday ever staying in Mosquito. Lovely staff, great facilities and the perfect hostel for travelling solo as there's nightly games and group activities. I'll definitely be returning, probably next summer! Best hostel I've ever stayed in. :)

• 8th Sep 2015