Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

I had this hostel recomended by numerous friends and also others on social media. I can now see why it came so highly recommended. the staff do a great job at making this hostel into a really fun environment. I went out and did tours in the day and was very excited to be getting back to the hostel each time for the things they offered. The hostel has such a great vibe and very social. We had a private room itwas great, incredibly clean and the showers importantly had good water presure

Thanks for looking after me during my stay. Hostel space is small but felt very friendly ;) Free dinner almost every night. Staff were wonderful and patient

Absolutely fantastic staff, who are super helpful and sweet. Breakfast and dinners are great, and so was the location. Bed were very comfy, and it was very clean. Showers were extremely hot/cold which was a little annoying. Very nice hostel, but we had a few annoying people staying with us in the 12 person dorm... Didn't respect people sleeping and would always talk very loudly at 2am. Would recommend staying in a smaller room.

Hey there, Thank you for poiting out our helpful staff, great breakfast and our top location. We are sorry to hear you had annoying people staying in your dorm. Our reception is open 24/7h and if there are any problems with the guests you should inform us immediately and we will solve the problem righ away. We do our best to keep the quite hours in the hostel and thats why we take people out to bars & pubs before 11pm to make sure everyone can have a good sleep. Have a save travel

An absolutely fantastic hostel. Staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. You are always greeted by them with a smile and cheerful hello. The hostel organises activities every evening which is a great way to meet other travellers. There is also free dinner every night! Bathrooms are clean and you can do your laundry for free. Definitely recommend this hostel!

The hostel has all the facilities I could think of and the staff are great - I even asked them to check I was awake on my last morning because I had to get an early flight and they did so with a smile, what service! Thanks so much!

Oh my god, what an amazing hostel! I've been travelling a lot through Europe and it is EASILY one of the best! Awesome location, very rich breakfast, amazing staff, very good bedrooms, clean and nice beds! They are REALLY concerned about silence in the hostel, so the staff itself take people who want to party for pubs, clubs etc... It really surprised me. The tour to Auschwitz was incredible (and emotional of course) so I highly recommend it. Best hostel in Krakow!

We are glad to hear you had an amazing time staying with us at Mosquito Hostel Thank you for pointing out our : - awesome location - good bedrooms - reach brakfast - clean & nice beds - Auschwitz Tours Make sure you stay in touch with us on our social media channels like facebook and instagram etc

Mosquito has some of the most genuine, awesome staff of all the hostels I've been to. Plus there's free breakfast, dinner, and events to meet your fellow hostel mates every night. Also location is perfect being a 5 min walk from the city center and any club or bar. Mosquito feels like home during your stay! You won't regret booking ahead of time bc the place is always full!

Mosquito Staff is a bunch of your people who love their job !! :)) We always do our best to make sure you stay is best possible. We are home away from home. Book in advance since beds are selling fast Follow us on Facebook & Instagram and other Social media channels

The stuff were extremely helpful, nice, kind and well-informed about the city and actually everything you need as a tourist. The atmosphere at the hostel is really great, they are organising dinners and some parties.

Mosquito is such a cool hostel, it's almost a traveler's paradise!! A different event and a different free food every evening.. which the staff cooks for the guests. The staff is the absolute best , they took us out every evening and partied with us as if we were visiting friends abroad. Moreover, the place is neat, has everything one needs..really a great hostel!

Our greeter that day was beata and she was excellent!!! Very welcoming!

It was really awesome to stay with you guys. The staff is really good and provide you all facilities you need. Moreover, they are very happy and helpful. If I come back to Krakow, I would stay for sure in Mosquito Hostel again!

Nothing to say bur good things about the hostel, the staff is really helpful and nice, and for the place, even though it is a small hostel, you can find everything you need and it's really comfy.

Mosquito Hostel definitely lives up to its reviews , we stayed in a private twin with private bathroom it was very clean and comfortable , staff are very friendly and helpful , couldn't ask for a better location 5 minutes walk to the main square , will definitely stay there again ,

• 6th Mar 2015

Absolutely loved this place! The staff does its best to make sure you have the best time ever. Free breakfast and dinner are great, everything is new and clean and the nights out were hilarious!

Best hostel I stayed in Europe. Staff was the best too, they made free dinner and after that we went to the bars. The dinner is a great time to make friends too. Hope you the best!

This was a highlight of my trip in Europe ! Had a great time with the people I met here, and really enjoyed all the games and free food they have to offer. Place was cleaned regularly. The atmosphere here is hard to beat! I will be coming back to mosquito next time I am in Krakow.

BEST HOSTEL EVER! Amazing atmosphere, events, staff...I dont think anything could top my stay there. Thanks Mosquito Hostel!!

An amazing time was had at Mosquito Hostel. Staff were friendly and an event held each evening ensured a great atmosphere! Would definitely stay again or recommend to friends :)

• 27th Feb 2015

This is absolutely the best hostel I have stayed in during my European Adventures! The staff is amazing, the area is so clean and it basically feels like you are going home after a long day of sightseeing and exploring. The 12 person dorm could get loud at points but just depends who you are with! I loved it because I enjoyed the chatting with my roommates and staying up late to have some drinks and fun. The food is amazing, the staff, the area! YOU MUST STAY HERE!

No complaints at all! This is truly an amazing hostel. Great for travelling alone-it's a great atmosphere for meeting people. Mosquito Hostel has seriously thought of everything. Free breakfast AND dinner? I'm definitely on a budget and I hardly spent any money during my time in Krakow! Highly recommend!