Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

What a fantastic place. I have not been to a more fun place on my travels. All the stars for this place.

Very friendly and helpful staff. They went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

6th Birthday party was awesome...thank you! nice to have tea and coffee whenever we like and roomy lockers. Very well done.

This hostel is just as awesome as they say it is! The best place to stay in Krakow!

This IS the best hostel in the world. Sad to be leaving.

• 20th Apr 2014

It's the best hostel I've ever been! It's so clean and so confortable! And they think of everything and the staff is great. I was a solo travaller and it was perfect. Free breakfast and dinner everyday!

Best hostel in Krakow hands down. The staff are the nicest people you will ever meet. And you cant go wrong with free breakfast and dinner. Great for meeting people and partying. Would definately come back.

This is a really well kept and welcoming hostel! With breakfast, dinner and events every night, Mosquito really has figured out the perfect hostel formula (especially for solo travellers/those looking to meet people). Despite the price (quite expensive for krakow) I am really glad I stayed here!

To give anything other than 100% would be an insult! The staff in particular were AMAZING, very friendly and helpful! I have been to a lot of hostels throughout Europe and this is probably the best hostel I have had the pleasure of visiting, thank you for a great holiday, if we were ever to go back, we would stay here!

• 9th Apr 2014

Best hostel Ive stayed in in Europe. Amazing staff, good atmosphere, free meal every night if you want it, great location and really clean. No complaints at all, would highly recommend!

Thanks so much for your review. Spread the good word about Krakow and Mosquito Hostel :) Check our social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest for latest news from the hostel life and some travel inspirations Wish u a happy travel Mosquito Staff

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were amazing. You get a lot for what you pay for including free breakfast and dinner. The people I met in the hostel were awesome and it was a great atmosphere. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. I will definitely be staying here again if I'm ever back in Krakow.

great place and location. right next to the old city, close enough to the action but not putting up with the rowdy streets at night. free breakfast and dinner every day. dinner is 'home' cooked by the staff. you cant beat the price. they ahve planned events every night which is great to get to know the other people staying in the hostel. nice chill out area so you can plan your next trip or just recover from the night before. do yourself and the hostel a favour by booking direct on their website

The staff were awesome. This hostel provides so much extra free of charge. Great family atmosphere.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Amazing hostel! I was there in a group of 5 and we had a blast. Staff gave us advice seeing the city and also will take a group from the hostel out and show you good places to go out and party! Great free breakfast and dinners. Great location, minutes from the main square. Best hostel I've ever been to!

Absolutely loved this hostel! Fantastic location, AMAZING staff, and perfect 'hostel' atmosphere. Great place to base yourself in and make friends. Nightly activities and home cooked dinner really made this hostel stand out.

• 29th Mar 2014

We have stayed in the Mosquito for 3 days in the weekend. Great location, staff and atmosphere. Definitely best place to stay in Krakow!

The best hostel. Unbelievable friendly staff. This is the place to stay in Krakow.

Thank you for your awesome comment ! Follow us on our social media especially google + and facebook to find latest info and pictures from our hostel life. Keep in touch with us. Have a save travel

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »