Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

An amazing time was had at Mosquito Hostel. Staff were friendly and an event held each evening ensured a great atmosphere! Would definitely stay again or recommend to friends :)

• 27th Feb 2015

This is absolutely the best hostel I have stayed in during my European Adventures! The staff is amazing, the area is so clean and it basically feels like you are going home after a long day of sightseeing and exploring. The 12 person dorm could get loud at points but just depends who you are with! I loved it because I enjoyed the chatting with my roommates and staying up late to have some drinks and fun. The food is amazing, the staff, the area! YOU MUST STAY HERE!

No complaints at all! This is truly an amazing hostel. Great for travelling alone-it's a great atmosphere for meeting people. Mosquito Hostel has seriously thought of everything. Free breakfast AND dinner? I'm definitely on a budget and I hardly spent any money during my time in Krakow! Highly recommend!

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in

The staff at Mosquito Hostel was beyond helpful - they gave us wonderful dinner recommendations, helped us plan transit to/from the airport, and were overall very responsive to our needs. We stayed in a private double which was incredibly nice for the price, breakfast was included, etc. Wifi worked but wasn't strong enough to hold a Skype call in our room (but worked well elsewhere).

• 19th Feb 2015

This hostel is amazing! The bathrooms and rooms are clean. Very organized and well stocked kitchen. The staff are very helpful when it comes to restaurants, attractions and top ideas of what to see and do. Krakow is a beautiful city. Close to the Old Town, bus/train station, market place, palace and Jewish Quarter. Definitely recommended!

Really the best hostel I ever lived in in whole Europe! I dont want to exeggerate but everything was a class of its own. Location, people, staff, cleanliness, organisation... This is THE place to be!! Greetings from Germany P.S. Even the other guests were great - most of all westy Joe ;-)

• 14th Feb 2015

everything about this hostel is amazing. everything! the atmosphere is super social, breakfast is the best i've seen in any other hostel, dinners are great, events are super fun, facilities are great! perfect for solo travellers :) bear in mind that the bigger rooms get quite noisy in the middle of the night (when drunk people are coming back from the parties hahaha), not a problem for heavy sleepers tho!

This place is absolutely incredible. Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not only was it beautiful and clean, but you meet the most amazing people there. They take you out every night and you really get to know people there. I was sad when people I had met had to check out and was very sad when I had to leave. Not to mention I had the most fun I've ever had in my life in Krakow thanks to them! Everyone who works here and stays here is so friendly and wonderful. PLEASE STAY HERE! :)

This hostel is perfect!

Thank you for your great review. Make sure you take part in our facebook contest and win great mosquito gifts with home delivery :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »