Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. They do an amazing job keeping the facilities updated and clean. Also they organize events every night which for a solo traveler is ideal to meet people. Great experience all around. Also their staff is great.

This was a great hostel with great workers! They'll show you everything on the map when you check in, and at night you can join them for a pub crawl. Good free breakfast and dinners, and very clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Best hostel I've ever been to. 10/10/10/10 staff, pub crawls, clean and beautiful spaces, loads of fun, location couldn't have been better. Small hostel; about 35 beds or so, makes for a great homey feel. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in krakow

Friendly staff, clean and nice atmosphere - Perfect place for non stags

• 29th Jun 2014

Awesome Hostel, staff were super friendly, facilities were awesome, comfortable beds, prime location, activities every night with the hostel staff and they even cook everyone dinner! Would definitely recommend this Hostel, best place I'v stayed in yet!

Amazing hostel! The staff are great and go out of their way to help you, they even cook free food! (Breakfast and dinner) Very nice common room as well to meet people and go on pub crawls. The shower facilities are great too, oh and free laundry :)

We only spent one night here and wish we had stayed longer! A refreshing break from the standard hostel, very friendly and free breakfast and dinner was INCREDIBLE! Would definitely stay here again. We arrived at 7am on the day we checked in and the staff let us lock out bags up for free and have us breakfast - and we didn't check in until 3pm that day! Very clean!

Great place to stay. Staff are amazingly friendly. Took us on nights out, helped me plan my days and good places to eat and even helped me with my washing. It's a great size as you can meet new people. Definitely stay here.

I had a really great time hanging out with all the ladies + Krzesi. Events were well planned and fun. The staff was extremely friendly and know how to have a good time. he next time I visit Krakow I will gladly stay here again. Cheers i dziekuje wam bardzo.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »