Mosquito Hostel Reviews

Rynek Kleparski 4/6, Krakow, Poland

Mosquito is probably one of the best hostels in the world! It's perfectly located right next to the old town of Krakow, the rooms are sparkling clean and well equipped, and the atmosphere is amazing. Still, the far best part are the amazing staff who go out of their way to make each and every guest feel welcome. I felt like part of a family the second I walked through the door and even though I only stayed for two nights I never wanted to leave again. Thanks for an unforgettable time in Krakow!

We are happy to hear you had a great time staying with us :) We do our best to make sure everyone had a good time and chillout atmosphere @ Mosquito. Check our social media and follow us on Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Instagram & many more. You will find more up to date info whats happening at the hostel and of course fresh pictures Have a happy travel

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. The central location is great and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and comfortable and fun. Travelling alone, it was amazing to have the opportunity to meet so many new people through the organised trips and daily events. It was also great to be able to have breakfast and dinner there (especially as it was free of charge!). I would highly recommend it and thank Mosquito for a great few days! :)

What a fantastic place. I have not been to a more fun place on my travels. All the stars for this place.

Very friendly and helpful staff. They went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

6th Birthday party was awesome...thank you! nice to have tea and coffee whenever we like and roomy lockers. Very well done.

This hostel is just as awesome as they say it is! The best place to stay in Krakow!

This IS the best hostel in the world. Sad to be leaving.

• 20th Apr 2014

It's the best hostel I've ever been! It's so clean and so confortable! And they think of everything and the staff is great. I was a solo travaller and it was perfect. Free breakfast and dinner everyday!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »