Most Apartment of Hostel-type Reviews

Radiceva 16, Pula, Croatia

A very familiar hostel with a great atmosphere! I really felt like at home there!

It's my second stay here and it won't be my last! The owner Gordana is an absolute sweetheart and looks after you like having a mum away from home. I have stayed in several hostels all over the world and this is my favourite! :)

Enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Had been at Dimensions Festival at Fort Punta Christo prior to booking and the hostel was exactly what we needed after a week camping. Very comfortable and homely. The lady who runs the hostel is very helpful and was able to direct us to the best beaches, advise us on travel etc. Comfortable beds and a spectacular old property. Pula's main streets just around the corner, easy to explore the town on foot from the hostel.

Really nice place, near to the town center. A lot of information available and very nice enviroment!

Good in every aspects!

Pros- Good location, only a short walk to the main part of town. Usable kitchen, we were able to use it without problems although there wasnt many utensil options. Security safe box with code for valuables. Cons- the bathrooms were a mess. There were only 2 and one id always avoided because it was just gross. There wasnt 24hr reception. The guy working there did eplain some things to me when i first arrived it would have been nice to have someone around to answer tne other questions that arise.

Excellent place to stay!

The hostel is really nice and cheap! There are two shared bathrooms reallt nice and the kitchen us lovely. I highly recommend this hostel.

Nice hostel it was clean and comfortable and brilliantly had air conditioning included. The owner Gordana was very helpful and they ran a few trips that were definitely worthwhile. Very satisfied.

Great location. Small but comfy atmosphere. only about 13-17 people stay at a time. There's no clear indication or signs for the hostel :( you have to use the number. Secure, the lady was great at explaining the city and good food. Very good highly recommended. The washer is out of order right now though. So no laundry :(

• 17th Jul 2014

You just have to stay there if you're travelling to Pula! Such an amazing atmosphere and soso nice people! You won't regret it and it looks much better than on the photos :) thank you for the warm and welcoming hospitality :)

Very nice staff, good rooms, clean bathroom, small kitchen. It was a good hostel to start our trip. Hostel was just outside the tourist centre, so its quiet. There was a nice living room as well, although other guests were not really socializing. Not a party hostel, but very good value for money!

Great hostel! Gordana, the owner, is really gentle, her tips were essential to my trip. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Great apartment with generous and helpful staff but little tricky to find