Most Apartment of Hostel-type Reviews

Radiceva 16, Pula, Croatia

The owner was very friendly, and gave us valuable information about Pula and the surrounding cities. She went out of her way to make us feel at home. We would recommend this hostel.

This is without a single doubt the best hostel in which I have ever stayed. Gordina and her charming husband strive for perfection and do their utmost to ensure every guest has the best time possible whilst visiting Croatia. I don't know what else to say but that one will miss a valuable experience if they do not stay at Most Apartment of Hostel-type. I actually miss the great accommodations and the lovely couple who made it all possible. I give my sincerest gratitude to them.

• 22nd Oct 2013

A pesar de que es algo complicado de ubicar (20 min, aprox caminando de la estación de bus central), las instalaciones son muy agradables, un ambiente muy hogareño, fui en octubre que no es temporada alta así que eso influyó también en que no se pudiera socializar con otros huespedes. La señora que me recibió fue muy amable, me hizo varias recomendaciones y como había poca gente me hospedó en un cuarto mejor del que yo había reservado.

I have had a feeling I was in my family during my stay here. The lady, the owner, is so great, so nice to offer me a free night stay on the second day as well as a drive to the airport when I left (but my flight was too early in the morning so I didn't wanna bother her husband - he is also very kind). The room, the kitchen, and bathroom are all clean and well organised. I love the place and thank you very much for a very good time staying at the hostel!

• 19th Oct 2013