Most Apartment of Hostel-type Reviews

Radiceva 16, Pula, Croatia

Nice hostel it was clean and comfortable and brilliantly had air conditioning included. The owner Gordana was very helpful and they ran a few trips that were definitely worthwhile. Very satisfied.

Great location. Small but comfy atmosphere. only about 13-17 people stay at a time. There's no clear indication or signs for the hostel :( you have to use the number. Secure, the lady was great at explaining the city and good food. Very good highly recommended. The washer is out of order right now though. So no laundry :(

• 17th Jul 2014

Very nice staff, good rooms, clean bathroom, small kitchen. It was a good hostel to start our trip. Hostel was just outside the tourist centre, so its quiet. There was a nice living room as well, although other guests were not really socializing. Not a party hostel, but very good value for money!

Great hostel! Gordana, the owner, is really gentle, her tips were essential to my trip. I definitely recommend this hostel!

Great apartment with generous and helpful staff but little tricky to find

This was a wonderful hostel. Gordana (and her whole family) was very welcoming and thoughtful. I would definitely return. While I couldn't have chosen a better hostel for myself, my only thought is: if you're looking for a place to party and have fun, look elsewhere. This hostel was more of a calm, relaxing place - no problem with this!