Most Apartment of Hostel-type Reviews

Radiceva 16, Pula, Croatia

room a bit drab but lots of space, good kitchen, common area. overpaid for what we got compared to other places we stayed in all over croatia, thankfully we met some cool people who made the stay fun and memorable. paid for a double private room and got a dorm room triple to ourselves. price probably reasonable and better value if you're just paying for a dorm bed.

Gordana was lovely and made all of her guests feel welcome. She went out of her way to help me with buses too.

Best hostel I've stayed in yet! The lady is so helpful and friendly! She makes sure you know where all the main attractions are.. And that you make your buses/ferries on time. This place has a great kitchen, is very close to everything. Great atmosphere for sure, get to have relaxing time and meet new people in a comfy cozy living room! Te owner also bakes cookies for everyone! Felt like I was in the comfort of my own home :)

• 29th Sep 2015

Had a great time in the Riva hostel, the owners are very friendly. For my first stay, I was in a room of six beds on the first floor, with a view over the hall, it was very quiet. For my second stay, I was in a room of six next to the kitchen with a bathroom in the room. It was a bit more noisy. Overall, I recommend this hostel!!

• 22nd Sep 2015

The hostel owner Gordana is absolutely fantastic! When we had trouble with train cancellations after our stay in Pula she helped us research buses and translated for us over the phone - as well as making us cakes for the hostel! The apartment is lovely with a nice communal space with computer and TV and a well equipped kitchen. The location is very good for shops and the market in Pula and buses out to beaches in the area. Overall a wonderful stay - would highly recommend.

Nice place to stay. Thank you gordana.

The lady in the hostel is very nice. She kindly met me on the main street to guide me over to the place. She also showed me the bus line, city centre location and interesting places in the city centre. I did everything she mentioned and enjoyed very much. Thanks.

Wish I could of stayed longer here it was so lovely and chilled, and the lady who runs it will go out of her way to make sure you're taken care of more of a house mum when she's there. Got recommended some great swim spots. Good location just next to centre and not too far to walk from both bus as train stations. Wifi good. Beds comfortable and rooms spacious and clean. Will be back at some point!

Gordana was a lovely hostess and made us feel very welcome in her happy little hostel. Rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable, good location near the old town but far enough to avoid the worst of the noise!

Lovely, homely hostel. Gordana and josipa were goddesses baking us a cake and helping us with all our stupid queries.

We booked a private twin room at this hostel but unfortunately ended up in a room with three single beds, and it was unable to push two beds together. However, the staff was amazing and really helpful and we enjoyed our stay :).

• 12th Aug 2015

Gordana and josepa were amazing, very helpful and friendly. Made our time in Croatia excellent !!

• 11th Aug 2015