Most Apartment of Hostel-type Reviews

Radiceva 16, Pula, Croatia

The lady in the hostel is very nice. She kindly met me on the main street to guide me over to the place. She also showed me the bus line, city centre location and interesting places in the city centre. I did everything she mentioned and enjoyed very much. Thanks.

Gordana was a lovely hostess and made us feel very welcome in her happy little hostel. Rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable, good location near the old town but far enough to avoid the worst of the noise!

Lovely, homely hostel. Gordana and josipa were goddesses baking us a cake and helping us with all our stupid queries.

We booked a private twin room at this hostel but unfortunately ended up in a room with three single beds, and it was unable to push two beds together. However, the staff was amazing and really helpful and we enjoyed our stay :).

• 12th Aug 2015

Gordana and josepa were amazing, very helpful and friendly. Made our time in Croatia excellent !!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved this hostel. Gordana is wonderful!

The couple who owns the hostel is very friendly and helpful. You really get the feeling you're welcome. You can ask anything and they will help you. The hostel is quite small so if you're looking for having beers in a bar with other guests this might not be for you. Location is great and no noisy restaurants etc nextdoor.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Finland

The place is just a few minutes from the center. When I arrived the owner was there waiting for me, she was so nice and friendly! They have another hostel with a terrace bar. The owner also invited me for a birthday party at this other hostel, and she also baked a cake ( I've read on other comments she always bakes cakes).

I enjoyed my stay here, it's a quiet hostel which is what I wanted though there is a common area where you can meet people. The dorms were clean and spacious and the beds were comfortable. The hostel is very close to a market and a few minutes walk to the main square. The hospitality is what makes this a great hostel though, Gordana bakes sometimes and invited me to a party at the sister hostel. She also upgraded me to a private room on my last night. Thanks for a great stay! Would stay again.

Loved my stay at Most Hostel, great location, near the local market and overall very clean and well maintained rooms. Gordana and her husband are so lovely, very welcoming and happy to help with anything from morning airport transfers to day outings. It is a quieter hostel (which is what I was looking for) but guests are more than welcome at Riva Hostel (run also by the family) to socialise if that is the atmosphere you are after. Would definitely stay again.

Lovely lady running the hostel. She was super helpful with getting us oriented and organized with things to do during our stay. She wasn't even mad that we accidently showed up the day before we had made a reservation for! You can set up trips to the beach where you get shuttled to and from the beach right to the hostel door for just as cheap as the bus.

Gordana and her husband were absolutely lovely and were happy to organise any outings.. The hostel was very clean with a relaxed atmosphere. The location was perfect as it was close to the historic sites and the beaches. I would definately stay here again.

Best Hostel I've slept, quietly, quietly, lady from the hostel number one, she baked a cake. Clean, nice revelation.Greetings from Poznan

It was so dark when return to the hostel at night, could not locate the key hole

Though the Hostel was a little difficult to find at first as it wasn't obviously marked, the Jasmina who met me upstairs was lovely and showed me all the places to go and places to eat. It was quiet while I was there so not much of an atmosphere. But their family also owns the Riva Hostel and I ended going there, met lots of awesome people and had a fantastic time! I ended up extending my stay for another night because of it. Thanks again Gordana and Jasmina. =)

Besides everything else, the wifi connection has been amazing.

The owner was very nice, bringing the guests homemade baked goods. Hostel is small which is nice for meeting other guest but was very quite during my staff with few other guests around, just the time of year. If ever in town again I'd stay here.

dont know anything about Croatia, arrive in a dead season so nothing can be found interesting by myself, but got HUGE HUGE HUGE help from the owner lady who was even so busy that moment some family member was in hospital(finger crossed for the gentleman, hope everything goes well now) the place is just like HOME!

• 15th Mar 2015