Most Hostel Reviews

Petkov�kovo nabre�je 47, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I don't know why people were saying this hostel was unclean? We found it spotless, the staff were friendly, unbeatable location. Only downside was tiny kitchen, and lock on bathroom door was broken. Overall, totally worth the price and would recommend to anyone staying in Ljubljana.

Decent hostel, no atmosphere, terrible lounge, unsecure, sketchy wifi, but if you're looking for a clean place to sleep for a couple nights whilst you see the city, its very ideal

The hostel is very very dirty, everything was broken: the shower was doorless, the doors had holes in it, the glass lamp on the bed was broken and repaired with adhesive tape. The room was smelly and moist. The staff was unpolite and rude and we didn't feel welcome at all.

• 7th Aug 2015

Great location, walking distance from bus/train station, old town and supermarket. Had booked 10 bed but was put in 6 bed, which was basically an apartment with own kitchen and bathroom, very cool! Large free lockers included, wifi was working very good, staff was always nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend the place! Don't be confused, Most Hostel and H2ostel are run by the same people and share a reception area!

Great location, however the entry to the rooms were right off the street which was a bit sketchy.

Beds were really squeaky and no air conditioning. Nice enough hostel for a short day though. Door to room was frequently open meaning anyone on the street could enter.

Over booked us so we had to stay in the owners actual house which wasn't where we wanted to stay and was far away from everything.

Friendly staff, okay beds and great location. Other than that I have nothing good to say. The room was infested with insects and had no AC and the bathrooms were full of mould (see images on my trip advisor review). My friend's things were removed from her bed by one staff member to allow another guest to sleep there. The room is separate from the actual hostel meaning that if other guests choose to leave the door open anyone can enter. I would never stay here again. Worst hostel I've been to.

Only stayed one night, but the location is awesome and staff is really helpfull. Rooms were OK and clean, so no complaints.

I think that the bestis where the hostelis situated, for the rest of thing it was not really good.

It is a very nice place to live. You had everything you needed and for a good price. The location is perfekt! The only bad thing about it was that you couldn't pay with creditcard and you were only told that when you had to pay. It was the end of our trip, so we didn't have that kind of cash and. That was really bad!

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Hi! First of all thank you for staying with us. If you read the description on Hostelworld page, you will see, that we wrote that upon your arrival we accept only cash. But there is an atm just across the river. We hope you enjoyed Ljubljana and that this didn't ruin your trip. Kind regards, Most Hostel

Everything was excellent really. Location was very good and the room was fine. No complaints at all.

nice hostel.

This hostel was in a good location. The bathrooms were quite dirty. There was no air con and the room would benefit from some fans. The other major issue is that the bunk beds are incredibly loud, they make noises every time you move.

I only stayed here for one night but the staff was great. One of them, a girl, really helped me out and they even posted keys on the door so I could get in even though I arrived so late. From what I could tell, it's not a very social hostel. Everyone in my room was asleep by 12am. But if you're traveling with friends I'm sure it'd be fine. The beds were also comfy. No safes. And, like everyone else said, the room is damp and hot but bearable for the price.

Great hostel, met great people. Great location. Directions to hostel could be improved and also information should be provided that you should go to the H2ostel to check in.

Hello! Sorry if you didn't find us right away. We have the directions from the bus/train station written on the Hostelworld page and also information about the check-in at H2O Hostel. But we will try to give this information more clearly in the future. Thank you for staying with us!

I think Most hostel is same as H20 hostel.. Reception is at H20 hostel and I couldnt figure out the difference. There was no common room, you could only hang out in a reception and kitchen is also there, very small. There was no dining table. No wonder they have condensation problem because our rooms floor was all wet after the cleaners. Doing laundy costs 8 euros. Location is great, you can walk everywhere and we liked the staff.

Nice place near the center of the old town. The kitchen is really small but restaurants are really cheap so it is not an issue. The only thing is that the common room is far too small and it does not favor conversation and exchange amongs travelers.

Great hostel with great a great location. The rooms were awesome and had its own bathroom and well supplied kitchen. Had a great bathroom with a strong shower and clean toilet. Lockers in the rooms were very safe. The only bad things were terrible wifi unavailable from the room and after hours luggage room wasn't safe

Nice hostel, lady with short hair was EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RUDE on reception we were mocked and spoke about in Slovenian will never return because of this disgusting behaviour