Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

Couldn't fault this place. The staff make is Gio was fantastic, helped us book buses and trains when we'd been having difficulty, helped us find good restaurants with vegan options and generally really friendly. Cool place would Defo stay again

A hostel with fantastic vibes, great cleanliness, but most of all, the staff were the best. They juggled several languages pretty well and were extremely helpful guides and great friends. On the chance that one passes through Curitiba and needs a place to stay, I would highly recommend this Motter Hostel.

• 21st Dec 2015

We're really glad that you had such a great time with us, thank you so much for your fantastic review! :D

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my trip. And I've stayed in a lot. Super cool place with great facilities. Real clean, but the best thing about the hostel is the staff. Really friendly and helpful and full of knowledge about the city. We watch all 3 back to the future movies together the night I was there. Good times.

Hey Felix! We're glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay here! Thanks a lot for your very nice comment. The day you were here was the day of Back to the Future! ;) Thanks you again! :)

Very nice hostel, great breakfast! Just a little cold in wintertime...