Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

The hostel is very clean, comfortable and safe. You get your own locker and padlock, staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, breakfast is good, and there's wifi, a computer and bikes available for rent. there's a guitar, a large backyard and planned activities for guests. on the negative, location is kind of out of the way (although buses run frequently enough to compensate). would stay again.

Motter Home is a very good hostel and It has all things that a traveller wants, safety, cleanliness, and a good enviroment. The breakfast is so good and people that work there are awesome.

Hey there! Thank you for your comments! You know: our home is your home!

The building was lovely and it was fairly convenient for getting around town. However, the facilities and atmosphere weren't brilliant. My second night they moved all the furniture out of the communal area and men started to arrive with instruments so I thought 'great, they're going to have some live music'. Unforetunately, they had photographers and a film crew and played the same song over and over again. The staff gave no explanation or apology. Very annoying!

Hello! We are sorry about this little inconvenient that happend when you were here. The musicians asked us a place to record a video clip. We thought that it wouldn't be a problem to our guests, once that it never happens. In a next opportunity, we're sure that you'll gonna love the hostel!

Pro: perfect English speaking and helpfull staff; very good wifi/internet; very clean; good beds; lockers; nice social rooms Contra: ???

Hey there! Thanks for your comments! Have a nice trip! :)

I really enjoyed my days in this hostel, it is for sure the best place I ever been in Brazil until now. Great staff, good location, comfortable beds, delicious breakfast... and least but not last - fair price. I intend come back in a next opportunity.

Hey! We're glad knowing that you enjoyed your stay at Motter Home Hostel! Thanks for your nice review! And we hope to see you soon in Curitiba!

Best hostel stayed in during 6 month Sth America trip, possibly best hostel ever! Short walk to bus and city centre.Staff are the most friendly and helpful around and do everything possible to make you feel at home or look up anything you need. Even hung out and folded washing while we were out. Best breakfast with fruit and amazing homebaked cake. Funky homely feel to hostel. Huge king sized bed in private room. Really made everyone feel at home and do everything they can to make stay the best.

The staff really makes this place special. I couldn't imagine a friendlier, more helpful group of people.

The kitchen (and the eating room) does not have enough space for cooking and eating. In general all the common area is not planned well.

Hello! I have to disagree with you: our kitchen is too big for a hostel and very well equiped. This is an antique house and we would like to preserve the original architecture. We have a big common area and we're always looking for improvements in the areas. But, thanks for your comments! If you have some sugestion, please, would be a pleasure know them.

Great staff, better location and the atmosphere of this hostel is excelent! Even though my stay was only one night, I spent a really good time on it.. If you go to Curitiba I recommend this place!

It's great to have such good complements about our house! We are located 15min walking from the historical center, close to supermarket, bus stations, restaurants and some of Curitiba's coolest spots!! Stop by any time :)

Fantastic Hostel. We stayed in the double rooms and they were amazing. Comfortable, Clean and well designed.

We try our best to make you feel at home. We're glad you like our place! Manaining the space clean is priority for us, as well as the comfortable environment!

I loved it!

• 1st Dec 2013

We love your comment!

The hostel is so nicely decorated, we liked it a lot. Comfortable beds, great breakfast. A bit empty at the time, but we needed rest so that was ok!

Lovely hostel. Very creative and clean. Secure neigborhood in Curitiba near Batel, a nice place full of cute restaurantes, shoppings, bars and nightlife. Helpfull staff.

• 2nd Nov 2013