Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

This has been my favourite hostel in Brazil so far. The house is beautiful and beautifully decorated. The staff, especially Joao, but also all the others were extremely helpful and friendly. I really felt at home and made really good friends. It was great to sit outside on my first night and just share a great evening with other guests and staff members. The breakfast is really good too. Overall a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend. I hope I get to go back one day. Thanks guys!

Motter Home was definitely a home in Curitiba. A great environment where I had the opportunity to meet great people. The staff is lovely, the bedrooms are very cozy and the common area is just an amazing place inside a gorgeous mansion from the 50's in a very cute and green neighborhood near downtown. Keep up the very good work, Motter Home, and thanks for these wonderful days.

Staff gave us lots of information on arrival on what to do in curitiba and the best places to eat - very helpful! Huge double bed in the room and powerful hot shower. Very good breakfast and fully equipped kitchen with everything from oils, spices and fresh herbs! One of the best hostels we have stayed at would definitely recommend.

The bed is very confortable... great breakfast... very clean and staff amazing.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent facilities, clean and comfortable.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! :D

Staff and facilities were amazing! Met the owner briefly who was so kind one night to even give us a lift to the center when asking about nightlife options. Always smiling and approachable, each staff member went above and beyond to assist us with everything. Great breakfast, clean/spacious bathrooms, large/clean kitchen. Drinking water was available from the kitchen tap. Wi fi was always reliable. Plenty of space and common areas to hang out. Beautiful hostel - would stay again in a heartbeat!

Oh my God! We just loved your review. We all would read again in a heartbeat!

Motter Home is a friendly and welcoming hostel in Curitiba. It's about a 20 minute walk into the old town, and 20-25 minutes to Batel which is a funky suburb to eat and drink in. The communal area has a computer and WiFi, the private rooms are spacious and have huge, super comfortable beds! (And if you have the Lonely Planet guide - towels in private rooms are now provided.) The staff are really welcoming and friendly too!

The staff at this hostel were amazing. They were really friendly and knowledgeable about the wide variety of things to do in Curitiba. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, a huge plus when you stay in hostels. Individual lockers per bed. Social events available but chilled atmosphere so no pressure. I think most people would feel very welcome here. We certainly did. Love from the Crazy English girls :)

Clean hostel and awesome staff. By the way, it's in a good location and a beautiful street. It's relatively close to downtown and the Oi Tower. The couple bedroom has a very clean bathroom and towels. I really appreciate it!