Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my trip. And I've stayed in a lot. Super cool place with great facilities. Real clean, but the best thing about the hostel is the staff. Really friendly and helpful and full of knowledge about the city. We watch all 3 back to the future movies together the night I was there. Good times.

Hey Felix! We're glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay here! Thanks a lot for your very nice comment. The day you were here was the day of Back to the Future! ;) Thanks you again! :)

Very nice hostel, great breakfast! Just a little cold in wintertime...

The best hostel where I've ever stayed. Congrats!

• 7th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I have never met such helpful and friendly staff in a hostel, nor have I seen such a clean and well-maintained hostel. We made good use of the pool table too!

Nice kitchen to cook in with some basic ingredients such as salt and pepper, lots of social space and lockers with locks provided to each guest under their bed. Insufficient water was a little frustrating as none would come from the taps or the showers, and I had a cold shower one of the days. Staff were really helpful in providing information on how to get everywhere and with suggestions of what to do. They also spoke great English.

The hostel is really good and offers everything we need, but the staff is definitely what makes it awesome. They are very friendly and funny, and everyone is always in a good mood, besides being really helpfull with informations and stuff. The breakfast is good, the common areas are cozy. Definitely recomend it.

The hostel has a very kind and dedicated staff, the house is very clean and organized and has a good decoration. It´s a comfortable place and the breakfast is really good. When you need something or an information about where to go the staff is always ready to help, what make the stay in Curitiba easy and peaceful.

• 29th Jul 2015