Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

Gracias por todo chicos!

Gracias a vos por todo!

Really liked the hostel. The staff is very helpfull and friendly! The rooms and bathroom are nice and clean. The location is good, buses and the tourist line stop nearby. Totally recommend it!

Thank you for your good review, really nice!

The hostel has a great atmosphere and the best staff! They were very helpful, kind and friendly, I felt welcomed and relaxed during my stay. Everything was clean, the showers were good and the bed comfortable. I liked the fact that they have breakfast, but it could last for a little longer (since I'm not a huge fan of waking up early, lol). I'll definitely go back and recommend the hostel to my friends, it's the kind of place you feel like never leaving!

Thank you so much for you review, we' re glad you had a good time with us! Please come back!

The staff was so welcoming and fun! Really helpful and service minded.

Thank you so much for such a positive review! Vi ses snart!

Such an amazing place--one of my absolute favorite hostels in all of South America! The staff are incredible--kind, sweet, fun, they're wells of information on everything in the city, and are always ready with a cup of coffee, hot chocolate and fresh baked goods. The atmosphere of the hostel is conducive to mingling at any time of day and more often than not you find yourself surrounded by a group of new friends. The beds are cozy and you're certain to get a good night's sleep. I stayed longer!

Oh My God! Thank you so much for your review! Every time we get a review like yours, our heart overflows and encourages us to do even better. Your review is definitely one of the best in South America . Come back to visit us soon , please!

Wonderful staff, they were so nice and helpful. always available to make our stay much better and interesting.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

A very nice, clean hostel, spacious room, nice big kitchen,good breakfast and very friendly and helpfull staff. One off the best hostels we stayed in brasil !

Very nice, clean, spacious, big, good, very friendly, helpfull... we just got good opinions from you. Thank you so much for such a good review!

This is the perfect place to stay, excellent facilities, the best atmosphere ever and great people all around.. THanks to all the staff for a perfect stay and for a special person I met there, totally unexpected, a real Star!

Awnnnn! You're so sweet! Thank you for your review, really nice!

Nicest staff in whole of Brazil.

Nicest guy in whole Switzerland! Thank you!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Stafg were friendly and caring, the facilities are pretty good and the hostel design is very smart.

Staff are amazing! Each one of them was just great! Everything in the hostel was good, nice breakfast. One thing that wasn't so good- there is no hot water in the showers. Its not really cold, you can take a shower it doesn't get really hot.

Thank you for such a positive review, we're really glad that you had a good time here with us! We are sorry that this has happened with the shower . Our showers use gas and receive constant maintenance. Our staff is able to regulate the shower . In a next opportunity , do not hesitate to communicate about any problem to ensure that your shower is warm and invigorating. Thank you again

Very friendly staff, and a nice and pleasant hostel who were happy to help with all of my questions. Obrigado!

Thank you for your good review, see you next time! :)

This place is in a really nice chilled out neighbourhood. The staff here are so helpful and the place is really big with loads of chill out areas. Would definitely stay here again.

Best hostel that we stayed at in Brazil! We went there really wanting to just relax and the hostel suited us perfectly, good breakfast, big spacious rooms and beds, nice staff, washing machine and a really relaxed vibe!

Thank you so much for such a good review! :D

Friendly staff, spacious rooms - beds seemed to be slightly bigger than standard single. Good sized kitchen. Clean bathrooms. Would stay here again.

Thank you for your review, we'll be waiting for you :)

Good location, spacious rooms, big beds and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Highly recommend this review, thank you so much! :D

I dropped one mark on location as it's a bit of a walk into town. Other than that, this place is perfect. The best place we've stayed in around four months on the road. Rooms are spacious with huge beds. This place isn't just clean, it's spotless. The staff were amazing too, going beyond the call of duty to help us booking a bus. Breakfast was a thing of wonder. Well done guys, we had a lovely stay.

Ownnn, thank you so much for such a lovely review! We're really glad that you had a good time with us :)