Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

The staff at this hostel were amazing. They were really friendly and knowledgeable about the wide variety of things to do in Curitiba. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, a huge plus when you stay in hostels. Individual lockers per bed. Social events available but chilled atmosphere so no pressure. I think most people would feel very welcome here. We certainly did. Love from the Crazy English girls :)

Clean hostel and awesome staff. By the way, it's in a good location and a beautiful street. It's relatively close to downtown and the Oi Tower. The couple bedroom has a very clean bathroom and towels. I really appreciate it!

We stayed here for the world cup and it is one of the best hostels I've been to! The staff are amazing and attentive, will take you out for a good night if they're not working. They gave out beers sometimes just to create an atmosphere. It's about a 15 min walk into the town centre which is a bit annoying but definitely doable. We loved this place!

This was a very nice place to stay, the staff were very welcoming and Always available to help. The kitchen was large and clean and had everything required. The common áreas were nice and it was easy to relax in the hostel. The bedrooms were large and the beds wider than usual in a hostel, which was nice. The location is good and very useful to explore the city.

+ good rooms + really clean hostel + nice breakfast (fruits, cereals...) + friendly staff - except the woman who makes breakfast!! - atmosphere not good, did not feel very comfortable!

I'm really sorry that you have not felt confortable. I'm checking what happend in the days that you stayed at Motter Home to take the right steps. We want our guests feeling like in home. Please, come back in other opportunity! I'm sure that you'll change your mind...Thanks for your review.

The hostel is very clean, comfortable and safe. You get your own locker and padlock, staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, breakfast is good, and there's wifi, a computer and bikes available for rent. there's a guitar, a large backyard and planned activities for guests. on the negative, location is kind of out of the way (although buses run frequently enough to compensate). would stay again.

Thank you for your good review. Let me say that our neighborhood is one of the bests in the city! We aren't in the centre, that some times can be noisy and a little dangerous, but very close to it and to the Historic Centre (just 15 min walking). Besides that, we have restaurants, supermakets and buses 3 min from here that goes to many places! Come back when possible! :)

Very helpful and English speaking staff. They booked the famous train to Morretes for us. If you ask nicely, they can even book the economy class for you (; The city´s center is within walking distance, however it takes about 20-30 minutes... The bus station is much closer though. Other than that, the hostel has a really nice flair and a good kitchen!

Motter Home is a very good hostel and It has all things that a traveller wants, safety, cleanliness, and a good enviroment. The breakfast is so good and people that work there are awesome.

Hey there! Thank you for your comments! You know: our home is your home!

The building was lovely and it was fairly convenient for getting around town. However, the facilities and atmosphere weren't brilliant. My second night they moved all the furniture out of the communal area and men started to arrive with instruments so I thought 'great, they're going to have some live music'. Unforetunately, they had photographers and a film crew and played the same song over and over again. The staff gave no explanation or apology. Very annoying!

Hello! We are sorry about this little inconvenient that happend when you were here. The musicians asked us a place to record a video clip. We thought that it wouldn't be a problem to our guests, once that it never happens. In a next opportunity, we're sure that you'll gonna love the hostel!

Pro: perfect English speaking and helpfull staff; very good wifi/internet; very clean; good beds; lockers; nice social rooms Contra: ???

Hey there! Thanks for your comments! Have a nice trip! :)

I really enjoyed my days in this hostel, it is for sure the best place I ever been in Brazil until now. Great staff, good location, comfortable beds, delicious breakfast... and least but not last - fair price. I intend come back in a next opportunity.

Hey! We're glad knowing that you enjoyed your stay at Motter Home Hostel! Thanks for your nice review! And we hope to see you soon in Curitiba!

Best hostel stayed in during 6 month Sth America trip, possibly best hostel ever! Short walk to bus and city centre.Staff are the most friendly and helpful around and do everything possible to make you feel at home or look up anything you need. Even hung out and folded washing while we were out. Best breakfast with fruit and amazing homebaked cake. Funky homely feel to hostel. Huge king sized bed in private room. Really made everyone feel at home and do everything they can to make stay the best.

The staff really makes this place special. I couldn't imagine a friendlier, more helpful group of people.

The kitchen (and the eating room) does not have enough space for cooking and eating. In general all the common area is not planned well.

Hello! I have to disagree with you: our kitchen is too big for a hostel and very well equiped. This is an antique house and we would like to preserve the original architecture. We have a big common area and we're always looking for improvements in the areas. But, thanks for your comments! If you have some sugestion, please, would be a pleasure know them.