Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

Found it through hostelworld and indeed this is a very good hostel, just like every other reviewer said. Clean, spacey and with friendly people.

Quiet location. You have to rely on public transportation to get around the major spots. It´s near some good pubs and restaurants, though.

Great place to stay, the staff are incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help! Would definitely stay here again.

Very nice hostel. Very clean!

This has been my favourite hostel in Brazil so far. The house is beautiful and beautifully decorated. The staff, especially Joao, but also all the others were extremely helpful and friendly. I really felt at home and made really good friends. It was great to sit outside on my first night and just share a great evening with other guests and staff members. The breakfast is really good too. Overall a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend. I hope I get to go back one day. Thanks guys!

Motter Home was definitely a home in Curitiba. A great environment where I had the opportunity to meet great people. The staff is lovely, the bedrooms are very cozy and the common area is just an amazing place inside a gorgeous mansion from the 50's in a very cute and green neighborhood near downtown. Keep up the very good work, Motter Home, and thanks for these wonderful days.

Staff gave us lots of information on arrival on what to do in curitiba and the best places to eat - very helpful! Huge double bed in the room and powerful hot shower. Very good breakfast and fully equipped kitchen with everything from oils, spices and fresh herbs! One of the best hostels we have stayed at would definitely recommend.

The bed is very confortable... great breakfast... very clean and staff amazing.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate that! Come back as soon as possible! ;)

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent facilities, clean and comfortable.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! :D

Staff and facilities were amazing! Met the owner briefly who was so kind one night to even give us a lift to the center when asking about nightlife options. Always smiling and approachable, each staff member went above and beyond to assist us with everything. Great breakfast, clean/spacious bathrooms, large/clean kitchen. Drinking water was available from the kitchen tap. Wi fi was always reliable. Plenty of space and common areas to hang out. Beautiful hostel - would stay again in a heartbeat!

Oh my God! We just loved your review. We all would read again in a heartbeat!

Motter Home is a friendly and welcoming hostel in Curitiba. It's about a 20 minute walk into the old town, and 20-25 minutes to Batel which is a funky suburb to eat and drink in. The communal area has a computer and WiFi, the private rooms are spacious and have huge, super comfortable beds! (And if you have the Lonely Planet guide - towels in private rooms are now provided.) The staff are really welcoming and friendly too!

The staff at this hostel were amazing. They were really friendly and knowledgeable about the wide variety of things to do in Curitiba. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, a huge plus when you stay in hostels. Individual lockers per bed. Social events available but chilled atmosphere so no pressure. I think most people would feel very welcome here. We certainly did. Love from the Crazy English girls :)

Clean hostel and awesome staff. By the way, it's in a good location and a beautiful street. It's relatively close to downtown and the Oi Tower. The couple bedroom has a very clean bathroom and towels. I really appreciate it!

We stayed here for the world cup and it is one of the best hostels I've been to! The staff are amazing and attentive, will take you out for a good night if they're not working. They gave out beers sometimes just to create an atmosphere. It's about a 15 min walk into the town centre which is a bit annoying but definitely doable. We loved this place!

This was a very nice place to stay, the staff were very welcoming and Always available to help. The kitchen was large and clean and had everything required. The common áreas were nice and it was easy to relax in the hostel. The bedrooms were large and the beds wider than usual in a hostel, which was nice. The location is good and very useful to explore the city.

+ good rooms + really clean hostel + nice breakfast (fruits, cereals...) + friendly staff - except the woman who makes breakfast!! - atmosphere not good, did not feel very comfortable!

I'm really sorry that you have not felt confortable. I'm checking what happend in the days that you stayed at Motter Home to take the right steps. We want our guests feeling like in home. Please, come back in other opportunity! I'm sure that you'll change your mind...Thanks for your review.

The hostel is very clean, comfortable and safe. You get your own locker and padlock, staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, breakfast is good, and there's wifi, a computer and bikes available for rent. there's a guitar, a large backyard and planned activities for guests. on the negative, location is kind of out of the way (although buses run frequently enough to compensate). would stay again.

Thank you for your good review. Let me say that our neighborhood is one of the bests in the city! We aren't in the centre, that some times can be noisy and a little dangerous, but very close to it and to the Historic Centre (just 15 min walking). Besides that, we have restaurants, supermakets and buses 3 min from here that goes to many places! Come back when possible! :)

Very helpful and English speaking staff. They booked the famous train to Morretes for us. If you ask nicely, they can even book the economy class for you (; The city´s center is within walking distance, however it takes about 20-30 minutes... The bus station is much closer though. Other than that, the hostel has a really nice flair and a good kitchen!

This was my first hostel in Brazil and it was a huge success. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was great. Rooms are ok, the shared bathrooms and showers are superb. Great breakfast, and a lot of fun things to do (BBQ, pool table, TV, internet. everything worked perfect).

Motter Home is a very good hostel and It has all things that a traveller wants, safety, cleanliness, and a good enviroment. The breakfast is so good and people that work there are awesome.

Hey there! Thank you for your comments! You know: our home is your home!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4