Motter Home Curitba Hostel Reviews

Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Curitiba, Brazil

Motter Home is a friendly and welcoming hostel in Curitiba. It's about a 20 minute walk into the old town, and 20-25 minutes to Batel which is a funky suburb to eat and drink in. The communal area has a computer and WiFi, the private rooms are spacious and have huge, super comfortable beds! (And if you have the Lonely Planet guide - towels in private rooms are now provided.) The staff are really welcoming and friendly too!

The staff at this hostel were amazing. They were really friendly and knowledgeable about the wide variety of things to do in Curitiba. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, a huge plus when you stay in hostels. Individual lockers per bed. Social events available but chilled atmosphere so no pressure. I think most people would feel very welcome here. We certainly did. Love from the Crazy English girls :)

Clean hostel and awesome staff. By the way, it's in a good location and a beautiful street. It's relatively close to downtown and the Oi Tower. The couple bedroom has a very clean bathroom and towels. I really appreciate it!

We stayed here for the world cup and it is one of the best hostels I've been to! The staff are amazing and attentive, will take you out for a good night if they're not working. They gave out beers sometimes just to create an atmosphere. It's about a 15 min walk into the town centre which is a bit annoying but definitely doable. We loved this place!

This was a very nice place to stay, the staff were very welcoming and Always available to help. The kitchen was large and clean and had everything required. The common áreas were nice and it was easy to relax in the hostel. The bedrooms were large and the beds wider than usual in a hostel, which was nice. The location is good and very useful to explore the city.

+ good rooms + really clean hostel + nice breakfast (fruits, cereals...) + friendly staff - except the woman who makes breakfast!! - atmosphere not good, did not feel very comfortable!

I'm really sorry that you have not felt confortable. I'm checking what happend in the days that you stayed at Motter Home to take the right steps. We want our guests feeling like in home. Please, come back in other opportunity! I'm sure that you'll change your mind...Thanks for your review.

The hostel is very clean, comfortable and safe. You get your own locker and padlock, staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, breakfast is good, and there's wifi, a computer and bikes available for rent. there's a guitar, a large backyard and planned activities for guests. on the negative, location is kind of out of the way (although buses run frequently enough to compensate). would stay again.

Thank you for your good review. Let me say that our neighborhood is one of the bests in the city! We aren't in the centre, that some times can be noisy and a little dangerous, but very close to it and to the Historic Centre (just 15 min walking). Besides that, we have restaurants, supermakets and buses 3 min from here that goes to many places! Come back when possible! :)

Very helpful and English speaking staff. They booked the famous train to Morretes for us. If you ask nicely, they can even book the economy class for you (; The city´s center is within walking distance, however it takes about 20-30 minutes... The bus station is much closer though. Other than that, the hostel has a really nice flair and a good kitchen!

This was my first hostel in Brazil and it was a huge success. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was great. Rooms are ok, the shared bathrooms and showers are superb. Great breakfast, and a lot of fun things to do (BBQ, pool table, TV, internet. everything worked perfect).

Motter Home is a very good hostel and It has all things that a traveller wants, safety, cleanliness, and a good enviroment. The breakfast is so good and people that work there are awesome.

Hey there! Thank you for your comments! You know: our home is your home!

The building was lovely and it was fairly convenient for getting around town. However, the facilities and atmosphere weren't brilliant. My second night they moved all the furniture out of the communal area and men started to arrive with instruments so I thought 'great, they're going to have some live music'. Unforetunately, they had photographers and a film crew and played the same song over and over again. The staff gave no explanation or apology. Very annoying!

Hello! We are sorry about this little inconvenient that happend when you were here. The musicians asked us a place to record a video clip. We thought that it wouldn't be a problem to our guests, once that it never happens. In a next opportunity, we're sure that you'll gonna love the hostel!

Pro: perfect English speaking and helpfull staff; very good wifi/internet; very clean; good beds; lockers; nice social rooms Contra: ???

Hey there! Thanks for your comments! Have a nice trip! :)

I really enjoyed my days in this hostel, it is for sure the best place I ever been in Brazil until now. Great staff, good location, comfortable beds, delicious breakfast... and least but not last - fair price. I intend come back in a next opportunity.

Hey! We're glad knowing that you enjoyed your stay at Motter Home Hostel! Thanks for your nice review! And we hope to see you soon in Curitiba!

Best hostel stayed in during 6 month Sth America trip, possibly best hostel ever! Short walk to bus and city centre.Staff are the most friendly and helpful around and do everything possible to make you feel at home or look up anything you need. Even hung out and folded washing while we were out. Best breakfast with fruit and amazing homebaked cake. Funky homely feel to hostel. Huge king sized bed in private room. Really made everyone feel at home and do everything they can to make stay the best.

The staff really makes this place special. I couldn't imagine a friendlier, more helpful group of people.

The kitchen (and the eating room) does not have enough space for cooking and eating. In general all the common area is not planned well.

Hello! I have to disagree with you: our kitchen is too big for a hostel and very well equiped. This is an antique house and we would like to preserve the original architecture. We have a big common area and we're always looking for improvements in the areas. But, thanks for your comments! If you have some sugestion, please, would be a pleasure know them.

Great staff, better location and the atmosphere of this hostel is excelent! Even though my stay was only one night, I spent a really good time on it.. If you go to Curitiba I recommend this place!

It's great to have such good complements about our house! We are located 15min walking from the historical center, close to supermarket, bus stations, restaurants and some of Curitiba's coolest spots!! Stop by any time :)

Fantastic Hostel. We stayed in the double rooms and they were amazing. Comfortable, Clean and well designed.

We try our best to make you feel at home. We're glad you like our place! Manaining the space clean is priority for us, as well as the comfortable environment!

The Hostel is very nice. Clean and has a good location, is located near of the Oi tower. The breakfast is very good. The staff is very friendly. There are a good garden, a big kitchen and a confortable living room.

Amazing hostel - nice old house with good facilities, very friendly and helpful staff (they helped me book a bus on the internet, as my foreign creditcard couldn't be used for the booking). I would definitely go there again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4