Mount Eccles Court Reviews

42 North Great Georges Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Ireland

For the price the hostel was fantastic, although the shower seemed to have no pleasant middle ground between being boiling hot or freezing cold. The breakfast was limited but for 2 euro's I can't really complain. Also the use of the locker, especially giving us an extra day gratis on our last day in Dublin was much appreciated. Thanks again for a lovely place to stay.

• 12th Jul 2014

The Hostel is very nice but the stairs were very highs!

Great value for money!!

The bathrooms and the kitchen were too dirty. And some lockable baskets under the beds would be handy and much safer.

Excellent hostel. The rooms are very confortable. It's well-located, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I recommend it.

very good

3rd time to stay here. Never fails. This time when we booked a private double we were amazed to get a self contained apartment which exceeded our expectations! Lovely and spacious with a spiral stair-case, couch and fireplace. Had everything we needed. The closeness to O'Connell St. was brilliant and the reception staff were so friendly and were able to tell us where to get airport buses etc..........this is my hostel of choice when staying in Dublin City. Lovely café located across the road too

Staff are very nice at this hostel. And the place is quiet and peaceful (At least the smaller dorms). Good staff and good dorms. Would recommend it.

Not a bad place to stay. Great location. But not the best place to meet people cause too big. Good cleanness but unfriendly staff.

This hostel is in a good location near downtown. The staff were friendly and helpful. It is not the highest star hostel you will stay in but you will have a comfortable stay at an affordable price. The kitchen is really big and full of stuff to use!

Positives: massive beautiful (Georgian 1700s) room, location perfectly central, supplied kitchen, romantic, great view, staff really helpful, game room, free wifi, a great deal for the money Negatives: half the lights didn't work, kitchen a little shabby, cereal boxes left open

• 16th Jun 2014

Friendly and helpful staff, lovely character to the hostel with a great location, felt like a safe place to stop and not far from the centre. I liked that there were lockers available and breakfast was amazing for only 2 euros. The kitchen was big and had everything you needed to cook a basic meal. The only negative I have was that the rooms were too hot during the evening, so the window had to be open, and with the merry locals outside late into the night did make sleeping difficult.

• 16th Jun 2014

Good breakfast for only 2 €.

I had a very good time in the hostel, the staff are absolutely friendly and the atmosphere was great.

• 10th Jun 2014

Basic necessities covered. A "you get what you pay for" type of deal, and it was pretty cheap. No serious complaints though.

I didn't find the hostel had much of an atmosphere, I barely saw anyone else the entire time I was there. The northside of the river (the side the hostel is on) is dodgy, so as a female travelling alone I felt very unsafe walking to and from the hostel to the main city bars. Our room had beds in it that clearly hadn't been occupied for a few days but still not cleaned. There was rubbish in the room, particularly under the beds. I've seen better stocked kitchens.

we spend 3 nights here! it was really nice, next to Dublin's main Streets, clean room, cool staff...

• 2nd Jun 2014

This hostel in very close of Dublin Center, it's idéal to visit this city and also to out late the evening. Moreover there are a lot of faciities, like computers and also billard. Also the breakfast is convivial with differents langages.

• 30th May 2014

the staff were great there was one girl that worked there could have been more helpful but the rest were great

Honestly, this was the worst hostel I stayed at. Its only redeeming quality was that all the staff were very kind and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5