Mount Edge Guest House Reviews

17 mile post Newcastle Road, Kingston, Jamaica

never seen a place like this before... i love it.... I stayed just for one night...but if I ll come back to Jamaica again... I ll be there more days absolutely. If you are planning to go on the blue mountain... make a stop @ mount edge.

• 7th Mar 2015

Amazing location in the middle of the Blue Mountains. The atmosphere was very unique and we loved the room with the big glass windows to look at the star light at night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A must visit if you come to Jamaica!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

My stay at Mount Edge was one of the highlights of my visit to Jamaica as it has a combination of factors impossible to beat: its wonderful location (great views), its eye for detail to make the place something special, its surprisingly good food and last but not least the owner Michael's charming and very helpful presence. definitely recommended!!

• 14th Dec 2014