Mount Edge Guest House Reviews

17 mile post Newcastle Road, Kingston, Jamaica

The location of the hotel is brilliant, literally perched on a hill. We were staying in a little cottage with a shower on top of a glass plate so that you could look down into the hill. However, I really missed a mosquito net. Also, we arrived late (around 21.30u) and there was nobody around to show us. We woke up a cleaning lady I think, who got angry with us for arriving late. Did not make us feel welcome. Also, no breakfast incl and coffee that is presented as being free but charged later

We enjoyed our stay at Mt. Edge. The food was very good and the cook and person working at the desk/server were very friendly. The view was incredible. It was a a long drive up the mountain, but it was very worth it once we got there. I had trouble getting hot water and the bathtub leaked badly, but everything else made up for those small things.

• 31st Mar 2015

never seen a place like this before... i love it.... I stayed just for one night...but if I ll come back to Jamaica again... I ll be there more days absolutely. If you are planning to go on the blue mountain... make a stop @ mount edge.

• 7th Mar 2015

Amazing location in the middle of the Blue Mountains. The atmosphere was very unique and we loved the room with the big glass windows to look at the star light at night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A must visit if you come to Jamaica!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

My stay at Mount Edge was one of the highlights of my visit to Jamaica as it has a combination of factors impossible to beat: its wonderful location (great views), its eye for detail to make the place something special, its surprisingly good food and last but not least the owner Michael's charming and very helpful presence. definitely recommended!!

• 14th Dec 2014