Mount Lavinia Home Stay Reviews

17/7 Off De Saram Road, Mount Lavinia, Colombo, Sri Lanka

My stay was great,so good that i decided to extend.Priyani and her husband are lovely and very helpful,they help me with an adaptor, directions, and everything.My room is cosy but the wifi wasn't so good,so I tell Priyani and she provide me a solution very quickly I need the wifi to work and here i feel like my "home from home".

A nice, friendly, very safe and familar place! The woman who owns it is a real sweetheart, very helpful and kind!

We had a beautiful stay in Mount Lavinia Home stay. It's well located next to the main road and shops, and next to the beach. The owner is very nice and helpful. Everything was clean, and there was a kitchen that we used everyday.

the place to be