9.2
Superb 70 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 70 Total Reviews
Mountain Hostel Gimmelwald Located at Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen, Gimmelwald.
Switzerland
Gimmelwald 3826 Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen
92% 70
46.5466938 7.8929901
    Rooms available

17th May 2016

Mountain Hostel is one of the best hostels I've been in! Everywhere you look is beautiful and it attracts the best kinds of travelers!

8th Dec 2015
7.7

Mountain Hostel Gimmelwald is set in the most perfect location! I came during the off-season so it was pretty empty, and I decided not to stay a second night by myself, but during the season, I can imagine it would attract a pretty fun crowd. No lockers, and I hear the showers weren't great from the other guests. Standard breakfast, good dining space for socializing, and close to a lot of cool hikes/views. I would come here again during the season!