Very Good 68 Total Reviews
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
Mountain Hostel Gimmelwald Located at Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen, Gimmelwald.
Switzerland
Gimmelwald 3826 Nidrimatten, Chilchstatt, 3826 Lauterbrunnen
77% 68
46.5466938 7.8929901
    Rooms available

8th Dec 2015
7.7

Mountain Hostel Gimmelwald is set in the most perfect location! I came during the off-season so it was pretty empty, and I decided not to stay a second night by myself, but during the season, I can imagine it would attract a pretty fun crowd. No lockers, and I hear the showers weren't great from the other guests. Standard breakfast, good dining space for socializing, and close to a lot of cool hikes/views. I would come here again during the season!