Mountain Hostel Tarter Reviews

Sant Pere del Tarter, El Tarter, Andorra

absolutely amazing hostel, probably the best one i've ever stayed in and definitely the cleanest! the scenery is beautiful, too!

The hostel is really good, It was very clean, quiet, and Mar also very nice and kind. It is a good place for stay in Andorra if you like quiet place where you can rest, and it's not far away from the center of the town, you can take bus for 15 minutes. Thank you once again for the experience. I hope I can go there again later..

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Simply perfect! The staff are very nice, and the Hostel is modern, clean and cool!

Very approachable staff member who made us feel very welcome. Good display of leaflets available.

• 20th Aug 2014

Mountain Hostel Tarter was great, good facilities and excellent kitchen. This hostel is a great spot for hiking and checking out the Andorra mountains. For future traveler's, we caught the L3 or L4 bus from Andorra La Vella to El Tarter, the bus leaves the city center every 20 minutes and drops you off in El Tarter (cost was 3.20 per person).

Very nice hostel, right next to some of the best trek paths in the Pyrenees. To avoid the highway upwards, try the path behing the old church. Not a lot of people around in the summer though, but everything else is excellent. Big kitchen, very clean, nice common areas and not expensive.

Really enjoyed our stay at Mountain Hostel Tarter. The staff was very friendly and gave great tips about different treks. I would love to come back in the winter for some back country skiing. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I rarely give a hostel 100% in my reviews but I actually can't think of anything that was bad about this hostel. Very nice facilities and nice staff! I stayed here for three nights in July which is low-season in Andorra so me and my sister had the 4 bed dorm that we had booked just for ourselves. We went to the supermarket in the city before we took the bus up to the mountains where the hostel is, which turned out to be a good idea since there's not much up there.