Mountain Hostel Tarter Reviews

Sant Pere del Tarter, El Tarter, Andorra

Mountain Hostel Tarter was great, good facilities and excellent kitchen. This hostel is a great spot for hiking and checking out the Andorra mountains. For future traveler's, we caught the L3 or L4 bus from Andorra La Vella to El Tarter, the bus leaves the city center every 20 minutes and drops you off in El Tarter (cost was 3.20 per person).

I rarely give a hostel 100% in my reviews but I actually can't think of anything that was bad about this hostel. Very nice facilities and nice staff! I stayed here for three nights in July which is low-season in Andorra so me and my sister had the 4 bed dorm that we had booked just for ourselves. We went to the supermarket in the city before we took the bus up to the mountains where the hostel is, which turned out to be a good idea since there's not much up there.

This place is just perfect! I took the direct bus from Barcelona to La Velle and then local bus (stop is just few mins walk from bus station) to El Tarter where the hostel is located.Ask bus driver for that stop. So location is not in the capital but it is only a good thing! Hostel is perfectly clean and everything is new. Unlucky there were no other people than me at that time.Stuff is also great and women helped me so much with hiking trails (I went both days to hiking).I recommend this place!

Super enjoyed our stay here. The atmosphere is chill and the staff was extremely helpful. The facilities are top notch. Highly recommended!

I was at this hostel during summer before the mountain biking season so it was very quiet but i can imagine that this would be an amazing place to stay during the ski season. Such a nice place. stay here!

Brilliant Hostel. A little expensive but I guess because it's a massive Ski resort normally, could have been slightly cheaper for the lo-season.

• 7th Jun 2014