Moustache Hostel Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Hey, guys, it's Xinchi. Hope you enjoy my paper cut. Moustache is one of the best hostel I had. Not for the facility, but the atmosphere. Guests are very friendly, staffs are very good. You have got everything one needs, a perfect place for chilling. Those India boys really know how to run a place without luxuriness but with heart.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • China

nice hostel with some really sweet vibe, met couple friends during the very first day of my stay and the staff with very helpful. Also, they provided me with free breakfast since i arrived early. the map was really helpful too. the only problem is it's a little bit far from the metro station, you can take tuktuk for 20 rupees to get there anyways!

This was the first hostel I stayed in in India & was pleased it was so clean & organised. Met lots of people who'd just arrived into Delhi so it was easy to join up & make travel plans in the nice chilled out atmosphere. Staff very helpful :)

Could not have been happier. Staff was super helpful and friendly, and 24 hour security. The common room was really nice and made it easy to meet fellow travelers. There was a locked luggage room where I left my luggage for the whole day after I checked out. 10-15 walk to the metro, and then 30-40 minutes to get to old delhi. The Delhi metro is very pleasant and easy to use, so I didn't find the location to be a hassle.

The ambitions are high for this hostel. There is still some way to go before it's perfect but you will enjoy your stay.

Great hostel with a reasonable location, on the metro so most of the town easy to get to. I had an AC double room and it was really cosy, cool , clean and surprisingly quiet as it was towards the back of the hostel. Lots of people coming and going and a really great atmosphere and as much tea as you can drink in one day. Wifi good and free so easy to plan the travels. Security is good and they have security guards full time so you always feel that they take it seriously. Great place to stay

We had an awesome stay at Moustache Hostel. We arrived very early, but it was no problem to check in anyway. They have a nice kitchen with plenty of clean dishes. The chill out room was very relaxing with some computers, games and books to read. Moreover they installed a TV for the World Cup! When we checked out it was no problem to store the luggage for the rest of the day. We have nothing to critisize and hope to return one day. Best regards

• 18th Jun 2014

Really great hostel in a fantastic area! Make sure you go to GKs corner for food!

• 11th Jun 2014

Great hostel. Easy to meet others and everthing about the hostel has been done with the welfare of the traveller in mind. The free maps, wonderful breakfast and flare of the common room make you feel right at home. In a quieter area but only short rickshaw to the metro. Only one thing id change- get rid of the security detector in front of the door. It beeps every time you go through but doesnt carry any real function.

• 8th Jun 2014

Nice hostel with good atmosphere! Especially the common area is very well equipped.

Amazing hostel, located in a nice quiet neighbourhood of Delhi... The rooms are great; and the common area is really nice! I recommended this hostel to everyone I met in India

Moustache Hostel staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and they provide a great atmosphere for folks to get to know each other in Delhi. Also, travel info and help is provided near the reception desk if you are wondering where to go and what to do. The place is clean and offers a lounge area with free board games and free Wi-Fi. And I always felt safe there.

I thought the water filter was a nice added bonus as well as the luggage storage. I would stay again.

• 14th May 2014

Great place to stay.

I loved my stay at Moustache Hostel. Lovely place, especially the common room. Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 1st May 2014
  • India

I had a good time in Moustache Hostel. The staff are vary kind and reliable. When I got a trouble with another travel agency company ,they told me how to deal with it. So I can enjoy the rest of my travel.

• 1st May 2014
  • South Korea

I suggest you switch more often the dish sponge

Hey Wesley, thanks for the suggestion. We will do that going forward. Cheers and safe travels!

Great hostel in South Delhi, away from the hustle of more central places. No problem getting anywhere because of the metro though. Many other backpackers, great to meet people. Staff are super happy and helpful (especially the guy who works the night shift - can't stop smiling!). Got destroyed by mosquitoes, but maybe only due to being right next to the window. Super fast internet on iMac computers, and fast wifi. Would definitely stay here again

Hey Chris, thanks for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Moustache! Sorry about the mosquitoes... having a front lawn has its downsides as well I suppose :). We'll find a way to fix this besides the mosquito repellants that we have in the rooms already. Cheers and safe travels!

It's hard to find good hostels in India, and this one is very good one lockers, clean bathrooms, 2 pc and a garden rooftop (street view), close to many attractions, a food and shopping market just 2 min aways many bars too, if you wanna go fancy a tuktuk 10 min and you'll be on hauz khas!

A real home from home in a safe neighbourhood. Airport side of town too. And taxis to other parts of delhi really cheap if booked through hostel. Nice garden. And awesome furniture in lounge.

• 18th Apr 2014