Moustache Hostel Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Das Moustache ist wirklich ein tolles Hostel. Die Umgebung zeigt eine ganz andere Seite Delhis, nämlich das neureiche - deswegen wahrscheiblich auch die für Indien ziemlich hohen Preise.

the best travellers hostel in DELHI

We really loved our stay here. The beds were good, staff is friendly and help you whenever they can. We left in the evening, so we could drop our stuff in the storageroom and go ou in Delhi for one more time.

Great place to meet people. Location is not near old Delhi but can get a tuk t uk there for bout 150 rupees. Most sites were less then this by tuk tuk. Location seems quite safe with some modern shops nearby... Highly recommended.

Great hostel to meet prople, aldo pretty secure, clean and friendly staff. Met tons of awesome prople at the hostel, so great for solo travellers!

Awesome rooftop and garden areas, free chai and breakfast, close to Frankie's (very key). Rad spot.

Best hostel I've stayed at in India. Great vibes, good social spaces, seems to attract fun and interesting people. Located in an upscale neighborhood, not too congested and easy access to food and shopping. Plenty of Western options if you're looking for a soft landing. Hot showers, comfortable beds, personal reading lights and plug in points, lockable storage (not ultra secure, but large and handy bins under the beds). Large rooftop terrace with tables and ping pong. Do it!

• 26th Mar 2014

Great place to meet fellow travelers. Clean, good facilities, good location. A proper backpacker hostel in Delhi.

I was only going to stay for three days but I ended up staying for 2 weeks. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. This is the kind of hostel that feels comfy and yet easy to have a great time.

Stay for a two night stay and its a nice place just a little far from places to go drinking or entertainment areas. But, its key to travel to the sights of the city. The staff were awesome I didn't have any problems asking for anything. Note you cannot consume alcoholic at the hostel per rules. My only concern was booking what was noted as a two bed private room with my brah and it was only one bed. We are bros so it was ok but the booking noted other. Good for a few days stop.

Hi Tim, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at the hostel. We are a 1-minute walk from one of Delhi's coolest markets which has many cafes, bars, and restaurants. We are also 15mins by tuk-tuk from Hauz Khas Village which is the city's best party spot. Our private room is listed on Hostelworld as a Double private which means it has a double bed. Rooms with 2 separate beds are listed as Twin Bed as is norm in hostels/hotels. We don't have any twin rooms. Safe travels!

Nice common area. Train is 20 walk away. Friendly staff. I would go there again!

Brilliant! Great, helpful staff, brillaint breakfast, most comfortable beds in India! Clean, bathrooms off each dorm, hot water, free great map, really close to the metro. Brilliant!

As a solo traveller, thus place is fantastic. The facilities are designed such that there is a lot of opportunity to meet other people. Location is about 30 minute drive from Old Delhi, however the area of town seemed very safe. Lots of food and snack options close by.

Pros: Nice place to meet fellow travelers, a good atmosphere, a handy kitchen and a nice common room. Cons: the dorm that I was in was a little bit too congested with beds.

This place was great. One of the few true hostels in all of India. Location is in a nicer part of the city which is really quiet. Great for solo travelers. Would definitely recommend.

I loved it here. Nice people, breakfast included and good wifi. They even give you a map over the neighborhood with some good cafés and restaurants. There is a really good street food stall around the corner.

Fantastic! Really helpful and great comfy beds. (hard to find in India) WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND AND DEF will come back

Safe and convenient area, helpful staff and clean I would definitely stay there again!

The bathroom/toilet in my room wasn't cleaned once in the four days I was there & looked like it hadn't been for weeks before that. Staff was nice enough however their travel agent quoted me a train ticket price nearly 5x what it was at the station & rather than reserving me a meru cab as I asked I got a shady guy in an unmarked car who tried to rip me off by charging nearly double what it should have been. Overall decent hostel & good for meeting people but NEEDS IMPROVEMENT! Clean & be honest!

Hi, we apologise for the cleanliness of the toilets. We clean them everyday, but clearly not well enough. We will fix this. The reception staff are new and used to booking the regular taxi which is cheaper than Meru. They made a mistake in your case. However, they told you how much to pay so you wouldn't get ripped off by the driver. We cannot make every driver in Delhi honest. So, we equip you with info. to deal with their scams. We messed up on some counts, but were not being dishonest.

very cool place to stay. headphones went missing off my bed but thats my own fault. other than that perfect place.