Moustache Hostel Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Nice hostel with good atmosphere! Especially the common area is very well equipped.

Amazing hostel, located in a nice quiet neighbourhood of Delhi... The rooms are great; and the common area is really nice! I recommended this hostel to everyone I met in India

Moustache Hostel staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and they provide a great atmosphere for folks to get to know each other in Delhi. Also, travel info and help is provided near the reception desk if you are wondering where to go and what to do. The place is clean and offers a lounge area with free board games and free Wi-Fi. And I always felt safe there.

I thought the water filter was a nice added bonus as well as the luggage storage. I would stay again.

• 14th May 2014

Great place to stay.

I loved my stay at Moustache Hostel. Lovely place, especially the common room. Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 1st May 2014
  • India

I had a good time in Moustache Hostel. The staff are vary kind and reliable. When I got a trouble with another travel agency company ,they told me how to deal with it. So I can enjoy the rest of my travel.

• 1st May 2014
  • South Korea

I suggest you switch more often the dish sponge

Hey Wesley, thanks for the suggestion. We will do that going forward. Cheers and safe travels!

Great hostel in South Delhi, away from the hustle of more central places. No problem getting anywhere because of the metro though. Many other backpackers, great to meet people. Staff are super happy and helpful (especially the guy who works the night shift - can't stop smiling!). Got destroyed by mosquitoes, but maybe only due to being right next to the window. Super fast internet on iMac computers, and fast wifi. Would definitely stay here again

Hey Chris, thanks for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Moustache! Sorry about the mosquitoes... having a front lawn has its downsides as well I suppose :). We'll find a way to fix this besides the mosquito repellants that we have in the rooms already. Cheers and safe travels!

It's hard to find good hostels in India, and this one is very good one lockers, clean bathrooms, 2 pc and a garden rooftop (street view), close to many attractions, a food and shopping market just 2 min aways many bars too, if you wanna go fancy a tuktuk 10 min and you'll be on hauz khas!

A real home from home in a safe neighbourhood. Airport side of town too. And taxis to other parts of delhi really cheap if booked through hostel. Nice garden. And awesome furniture in lounge.

• 18th Apr 2014

Das Moustache ist wirklich ein tolles Hostel. Die Umgebung zeigt eine ganz andere Seite Delhis, nämlich das neureiche - deswegen wahrscheiblich auch die für Indien ziemlich hohen Preise.

the best travellers hostel in DELHI

We really loved our stay here. The beds were good, staff is friendly and help you whenever they can. We left in the evening, so we could drop our stuff in the storageroom and go ou in Delhi for one more time.

Great place to meet people. Location is not near old Delhi but can get a tuk t uk there for bout 150 rupees. Most sites were less then this by tuk tuk. Location seems quite safe with some modern shops nearby... Highly recommended.

Great hostel to meet prople, aldo pretty secure, clean and friendly staff. Met tons of awesome prople at the hostel, so great for solo travellers!

Awesome rooftop and garden areas, free chai and breakfast, close to Frankie's (very key). Rad spot.

Best hostel I've stayed at in India. Great vibes, good social spaces, seems to attract fun and interesting people. Located in an upscale neighborhood, not too congested and easy access to food and shopping. Plenty of Western options if you're looking for a soft landing. Hot showers, comfortable beds, personal reading lights and plug in points, lockable storage (not ultra secure, but large and handy bins under the beds). Large rooftop terrace with tables and ping pong. Do it!

• 26th Mar 2014

Great place to meet fellow travelers. Clean, good facilities, good location. A proper backpacker hostel in Delhi.

I was only going to stay for three days but I ended up staying for 2 weeks. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. This is the kind of hostel that feels comfy and yet easy to have a great time.