Moustache Hostel Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Good hostel and very well looked after. Its just a shame that the travel company is based inside the hostel and the hostel doesn't help with train tickets.

Hey, we're glad you enjoyed your stay here! India has the world's largest train network and its most complicated one too with different trains (slow, fast, express), different classes in each train, and different booking quotas (incl. the tourist quota) not to mention all the different places you can go to from Delhi. If we did train bookings, we won't be able to run a hostel. This is why we have a travel desk on site to help you with your travel needs. Hope you understand. Safe travels!

All the Staff are ready and more than able to help with any Problem that may arise for you.Over the three months I was here, I saw regular maintenance checks, to make sure everything worked. Which I have never seen before, as normally you have to tell someone that the socket or hot water is not working. It is just nice to be in India and get a level of security with a safe environment from the madness of Delhi. I will end with a, “Well done to the staff of the Moustache Hostel” Keep it up.

The staff here are really amazing. Anwi was in charge of guest relations when I was there and when I was getting a tattoo she came along to watch and ended getting one too!

Amazing atmosphere, big comfy common room and welcoming staff.

This is an excellent place to stay if your travelling through Delhi or staying a while. The staff (including an on site relationship manager) couldn't be more helpful, whatever you need, be it clean sheets or the suggestion of a good bar. There is the addition of a generous breakfast, filtered water on tap within the price and for onward travel a super helpful on site travel agent. Those who complain about this hostel need to book a 5* hotel as it has a great offer and friendly atmosphere.

• 14th Aug 2014

Awesome place ! Amazing Staff ! Activities and social area improved a lot after Anwiksha, who is also always lovely and helpful !!!! Congrats Moustache !

• 13th Aug 2014

Great hostel and an amazing place to meet wonderful people from around the world. They have free WiFi, free breakfast, iMacs to use, free maps, taxi arrangements, and ticket/tour arrangements. The hostel staff were very helpful with everything that a traveler to a city like Delhi needs. Tabrez, MD, and Anwishka were there to help you all day and night. The hostel is working on many improvements daily and it's turning into a super cool hostel. I'll come back here soon.

Anwiksha, the new Guest Relations Manager of Moustache Hostel has become the HEART of the place. Because of her, my stay there were amazing, and I think the Hostel will be much better with her ideas and work. All the guests could realize the difference since she arrived, which happened in the middle of our stay. World is all about people, afterall !!

It is far from New Delhi but you get to see another side of Delhi so it is cool. Also you're right next to the Lotus Temple! I met a ton of single travelers here and the roof is a nice place to chill at night. Great place!

Good for the price. Can meet lots of new travellers.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! My own credit cart didn't work on an indian bus website, so they payed out of their own pocket, and I payed them after in cash. Helped me with phone calls in India and directions to places. Overall the friendliest staff ever. The hostel was also very clean, which in New Delhi is quite rare - it was really European standards in an Indian location. Breakfast is great, and they have security guards hired. I will recommend them to anybody going to New Delhi.

Great place for meeting other travellers. Good location to escape the madness but still accessible to attractions. Definitely recommend...though book ahead as gets full!

• 30th Jul 2014

Absolutely wicked hostel, although the non a/c room was a bit sweaty. Met the best people, great breakfast included (with chai!!), and the smiley nightguard was brill. Would completely recommend, there can't be a better place to stay in Delhi.

Excellent hostel and probably the best in Delhi. Really good atmosphere and some nice social areas to chat with people. The roof terrace is also amazing and well worth sitting up there. Only real downside is the rules against drinking alcohol but the road house and my bar are just a couple of minutes walk away if you want that. Really enjoyed our stay here.

Hey, guys, it's Xinchi. Hope you enjoy my paper cut. Moustache is one of the best hostel I had. Not for the facility, but the atmosphere. Guests are very friendly, staffs are very good. You have got everything one needs, a perfect place for chilling. Those India boys really know how to run a place without luxuriness but with heart.

nice hostel with some really sweet vibe, met couple friends during the very first day of my stay and the staff with very helpful. Also, they provided me with free breakfast since i arrived early. the map was really helpful too. the only problem is it's a little bit far from the metro station, you can take tuktuk for 20 rupees to get there anyways!

This was the first hostel I stayed in in India & was pleased it was so clean & organised. Met lots of people who'd just arrived into Delhi so it was easy to join up & make travel plans in the nice chilled out atmosphere. Staff very helpful :)

Could not have been happier. Staff was super helpful and friendly, and 24 hour security. The common room was really nice and made it easy to meet fellow travelers. There was a locked luggage room where I left my luggage for the whole day after I checked out. 10-15 walk to the metro, and then 30-40 minutes to get to old delhi. The Delhi metro is very pleasant and easy to use, so I didn't find the location to be a hassle.

The ambitions are high for this hostel. There is still some way to go before it's perfect but you will enjoy your stay.

Great hostel with a reasonable location, on the metro so most of the town easy to get to. I had an AC double room and it was really cosy, cool , clean and surprisingly quiet as it was towards the back of the hostel. Lots of people coming and going and a really great atmosphere and as much tea as you can drink in one day. Wifi good and free so easy to plan the travels. Security is good and they have security guards full time so you always feel that they take it seriously. Great place to stay