Moustache Hostel Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Really great hostel in a fantastic area! Make sure you go to GKs corner for food!

• 11th Jun 2014

Great hostel. Easy to meet others and everthing about the hostel has been done with the welfare of the traveller in mind. The free maps, wonderful breakfast and flare of the common room make you feel right at home. In a quieter area but only short rickshaw to the metro. Only one thing id change- get rid of the security detector in front of the door. It beeps every time you go through but doesnt carry any real function.

• 8th Jun 2014

Nice hostel with good atmosphere! Especially the common area is very well equipped.

Amazing hostel, located in a nice quiet neighbourhood of Delhi... The rooms are great; and the common area is really nice! I recommended this hostel to everyone I met in India

Moustache Hostel staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and they provide a great atmosphere for folks to get to know each other in Delhi. Also, travel info and help is provided near the reception desk if you are wondering where to go and what to do. The place is clean and offers a lounge area with free board games and free Wi-Fi. And I always felt safe there.

I thought the water filter was a nice added bonus as well as the luggage storage. I would stay again.

• 14th May 2014

Great place to stay.

I loved my stay at Moustache Hostel. Lovely place, especially the common room. Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 1st May 2014
  • India

I had a good time in Moustache Hostel. The staff are vary kind and reliable. When I got a trouble with another travel agency company ,they told me how to deal with it. So I can enjoy the rest of my travel.

• 1st May 2014
  • South Korea

I suggest you switch more often the dish sponge

Hey Wesley, thanks for the suggestion. We will do that going forward. Cheers and safe travels!

1 2 3 Next » last »