Mowbray Court Hotel Reviews

28/32 Penywern Road, Earl's Court, London, England

This was a perfectly nice budget place to stay for a night in London. Great location.

This hotel is not only dirty but it is filty. The duvet had a massive stain of blood. We found it when we nearly check out because my wife make the bed good. It was not covered by a duvet instead it covered by 2 flat sheet, bottom and top and they overlap it only. The tap in the shower room it was so hard to turned on, important you need to be a super man. No light in the bath room, I can ' t hardly shave. No wifi inside the room but only in the lobby. We used the room # 10.

• 19th Jul 2014

Very tiny room, opening window but still quite hot and stuffy- lovely man at the front desk lent me an electric desk fan.

At first we didn't have towels in our room but they were in there after we went out so it was all good yo.

Didn't even get to stay at this hotel as the staff were so rude and cancelled my booking prior to my stay for not giving them another set of card details.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

I am here for four nights. It is close to Earls crt station, abt 5 mins walk. Many convenient stories nearby like M&S, cooperative food, boots. And also fast food shops like burger king, mcdonald. Staff are nice and helpful. My room is small, but it does give me what i need. Breakfast is good. There is a lift which is good that i dont need to carry my lugguage upstairs.

I chose this hotel after reading other reviews and based around it being clean and good location. As it only for one night I wasn't really wanting anything other than a clean room with ensuite facilities. Unfortunately the shower didn't work which is why I've reduced my rating. The staff were friendly and welcoming and even gave us free breakfast on arrival which was earlier than I planned but it wasn't a problem for them. Earls court tube round the corner so good location to stay.

• 24th May 2014

We thought the hotel was very good for the price we paid. It would have been nice to have a kettle to make a drink so next time we will make sure that is on the facilities before we book. Otherwise brilliAnt stay. Thank you.

• 19th May 2014

Comparing with the price rate its not worthy

Great and helpfull staff. Great location

• 1st Apr 2014

Helpful staff and great location made this the perfect place for me to stay for one nite. Thanks.

I attended a two-day conference at Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and this hotel was in the ideal location. Close to the Gloucester tube station and east access to the conference. Staff was extremely friendly and let us store out bags before checking in and after checking out. Room was average. Had our own bathroom that provided the necessities. An old hotel but provided us with what we needed for one night.

One negative thing: In the bathroom it said hang your towel up if you don't want it washed to save the environment. I did this every day but the cleaner didn't follow this sign and changed my towels every day. If they do this with all rooms they could be costing the hotel a lot!

There should be an electric kettle in a single room, as it is normally cold in the room.