MozamBeat Hotel Reviews

Praia de Tofinho, Inhambane, Mozambique

We booked 4nights and ended up staying 10days at Mozambeat because the atmosphere, staff and the people this place attracts is simply amazing. The food is very good, they host movie nights and Carlos and Narciso will help you with anything you need. Raymond (the owner) sets the good vibe with awesome music selection. Thank you for making our hollydays perfect!

Everything about the place is so great: the views, the grounds, the pool area, the bar, the restaurant, the food, the comfortable and affordable accommodation, the wonderful design throughout and, above all, the people that run it. Actually, the name is Mozambeat Motel, not Hotel. But what it really is is a resort, and if there is a better more affordable resort in the world, I'd like to know where. I can't recommend it highly enough. There is serious fun to be had here.

I love this place! The food is amazing, has a wicked vibe, great bar and fantastic outdoor showers (hot water with pressure)!! I will definitely be going back. A bit of a walk to Tofo downtown (15 mins) but I actually liked that part... definite recommend.

Its a bit far from the beach, but Tofo is fine to walk alone even in the night, so that was no problem in the end.