Mr.Egg Hostel Original Reviews

U-dong 618-41, Haeundaae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Mr. Egg hostel is on the main street leading toward Haeundae Beach, so there are lots of restaurants and activities in the area. It is also right by the subway station. I stayed there with my boyfriend, and we got a room with a bunk bed, which wasn't ideal, but not bad. Eggs are included in breakfast, but the cooking space is a bit small. The staff was very helpful during our entire stay. Also, you get to choose a free, adorable Mr.Egg postcard when you leave. I will definitely go back here.