Mr.Jack Guesthouse Reviews

248-58 Sahasriphumplace Maninopparat Rd. T.Sriphum, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was amazing, so kind and helpful! Nice hostel, would stay here again!

• 3rd Feb 2016

Good value for money. The bed is not too soft, not too hard, just right for my liking. The cleanliness is not superb, but it is adequate. Showering is pretty good as the shower room is relatively huge. Met awesome people here, but I guess that's not part of the review.

I love mr.jack,I love chiangmai,the owner is so nice and very helpful ,I gonna recommend to my friends make sure,the aircon is very strong enough wont feel hot ,and the bed is so good I like the mattress.thank you raine,give me so nice experience.hope to see you again.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

Good stuff,nice environment.everything is worth the price.the owner gives lots of information Chiangmai to me.manage the schedule,and hang out with my roommate .very good time in Chiangmai I will come back again.for sure.

• 8th Dec 2015

Good English speaking reception.

The staff is really helpful and it is relatively close to the town. Staff cleans the bathrooms everyday.

• 30th Nov 2015

The staff has been one of the best in my SE Asia trip so far and are what made the hostel so awesome. They were super helpful and went above and beyond in ensuring we were taken care of. Even when I wasn't staying there anymore they still helped me with bookings. Highly recommend :)

Great hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff, perfect location as just few minutes walking from the north door to the old city making it a 10-15min to the heart of it. There's also a street food market just a few minutes walking and all the small shops you'll need to survive. The dorms and showers are in good conditions and much better than other hostels I've been to. You really feel a home there!

Stayed in a dorm.Cheap,worth the price,immaculately clean and good staff. Very very kind will give to you some good recommendation .Super clean rooms with big bed spaces,soft blankets. Free coffee tea.I am very enjoy living in Chiangmai .hope to come back again

• 1st Nov 2015