8.0
Fabulous 69 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 69 Total Reviews
Mr.Jack Guesthouse Located at 248-58 Sahasriphumplace Maninopparat Rd. T.Sriphum, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50000 248-58 Sahasriphumplace Maninopparat Rd. T.Sriphum
80% 69
18.7964679 98.9837908
    Rooms available

13th Nov 2016
4.3

By far the worst hostel we stayed at in Thailand. I booked a reservation through Hostelworld, and when we showed up (during the floating lantern festival so every single place in Chiang Mai was booked), they said they didn't have my reservation. Then they went again and "got us in" and took my cash and put us in a dorm. They overbooked and put someone else up at another hostel. I never saw the housekeeper cleaning, just on her phone. Then I was asked to pay again as I was leaving. Horrible!

12th Nov 2016

Liked the hostel. Only stayed one night but it was really clean and the staff were very helpful and chatty!

16th Oct 2016

Great spot for a great price. Good location, pretty close to old town. On a nice strip with other hostels and restaurants. Would recommend

26th Sep 2016
7.7

The wifi sucks and the bathroom floor is always wet so I came very close to slipping and killing myself a few times. Location is perfect and staff is really friendly and helpful. It's a big room so the air con could be stronger to actually cool the room.

20th Jul 2016

Conveniently located, helpful staff, clean rooms, hot showers. BYO atmosphere. Make sure to make the most of the sweet little old lady making cheap Thai breakfast from 9am onwards 50m from the hostel