Mr.Jack Guesthouse Reviews

248-58 Sahasriphumplace Maninopparat Rd. T.Sriphum, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very friendly staff, clean rooms. We stayed in the top floor room, the wi-fi didn't work up there but it was all good down in the lobby.

Great guesthouse! Staff are absolutely lovely and make you feel at home. Only one key for the front door and all of the rooms are unlocked at all time which may bother some people but we felt totally safe at all times. They also provide lockers in the room for every guest. Great value for money also! Location is good, just outside the old town.

• 18th Feb 2015

They overbooked us though we had made an internet reservation. So, nothing to say here

I am so sorry,Because recently is too busy,then forget to close the booking,but still is our fault.

I can't say anything about the place because when I arrived to the guesthouse they told me that there is a problem with hostelworld and the are booked out. They arranged me a bed in the Guesthouse next door for the same price. The location is a bit outside of the touristhotspots but there are some nice foodstalls around the corner near the North towngate by night.

Chiang Mai has some of the worst hostels i have come across. Mr Jack's is run by extremely lovely Chinese people but it's just too too dirty to be acceptable. The bathrooms are just gross, cleaning is sub-par and barely happens. Avoid.

Clean hostel but the beds are a bit hard. Every bed has a plug to charge your phone.