Mr. Panda Hostel Reviews

107# Zhengfu Jie, Qingyang District, Chengdu, China

The bed in the 4-bed dorm was comfy but the layers of dust in the room were thick - I mean THICK. I didn't see any security cameras. The staff at reception were nice and the atmosphere was good.

I didn't ask advice from the staff neither did i eat over there so i cant judge those points but for all the other things this hostel is very good, clean, easy to find, easy to travel from it, near all you are going to need, the price is very Nice.

Perfect location with perfect people! Drinks are a bit too expensive

the hostel is not bad, bed is comfortable, bathroom is usually clean. the showers are not very good, a few thing broke in every shower room. The biggest downside is the staff, if you ask anything, they act as they are doing you the biggest favor in the world

Hostel very good, not so expensive. I recommend not to follow information from the staff however the atmosphere inside the hostel is perfect. I recommend.

The staff were most friendly and helpful! We fumbled our booking dates so when we arrived there was no longer dorm space but we got upgraded to private room for dorm prices. The hostel is very comfy and good location.

The place has great atmosphere and is located at a main location!

Great price, cozy. The mattresses were so comfy! But the internet was absolutely terrible, even in the lobby. Their "weekly" events have no set time or schedule when I asked, so I feel like I missed out on some of the things they said they offered. Despite the low room prices, their panda tour, Sichuan Opera tickets, and other inner-city tour packages were a lot higher than other hostels in the area. Otherwise staff was nice and they all spoke English. Right next to a subway stop!

אחלה צוות! אחלה מיקום קרוב למטרו ולמרכז עם הרבה סופרמרקטים ולבתי קפה! מומלץ!

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Israel

First class hostel, perfect location and cheap accommodations. Chris, at the front desk, was just great. Helpful, kind and very fun to talk to.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel; the atmosphere was very friendly and chill. The staff are nice and helpful and the location is ideal. The bathrooms are clean and showers hot. Overall, great stay and I would definitely return.

nice hostel, decent and helpful staff that are English speaking, good location, walking distance from train station or just 2 stops on subway. Loads of games in hostel and a really good atmosphere. cant fault it here would stay again.

It's very good for the price, and all the staffs are so kind to help me. I like it, thank u, Mr. Panda.

Very nice place! The best hostel I have been in China so far. Friendly and cute girls on reception and great atmosphere.

• 12th May 2015

No wifi in second floor and rooms no restaurant no bar - we choose this hostel as it said online it had all 3 and it didn't. Rooms covered in mold which has hard to breathe, bathrooms disgusting and mold again. The staff were helpful and good location but not going back

verrry gooooooood....I like it

Definitely not worth its reputation or your money having similarly priced hostels around with better facilities and atmosphere. I booked a single ensuite room to find the walls full of stains, the bathroom slidedoor broken, one of the bathroom shelves bent down and lo and behold. Definitely not going back to this place.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Nice hostel close to the subway, friendly staff, plenty of toilets and showers for guests. Only downfalls are hostel has full food menu however when wanting to order food they don't seem to have anything available. Also there is game (not sure what it is called) right outside the room doors which can get annoying when there are noisy kids playing on it when your trying to sleep.

Mr. Panda is located in a great spot in Chengdu. Their map was very helpful and I relied on it for most of my trip. What I liked the most were their directions on how to go to big tourists spots using public transportation. This really helped me cut down on costs and I liked not having to be on a tour to see these locations.

• 6th Apr 2015

We stayed here for 4 nights for the april long weekend, there was 6 of us (couples) in 3 rooms. We were greeted after midnight by a nice male worker who quickly and efficiently processed our order and gave us the keys to our room. Room was very basic and could do with a makeover but it had everything we needed- shower, towels, kettle, clean bedding. Location was good. Staff could have been more helpful giving us information about getting to Leshan.