Mr. Panda Hostel Reviews

107# Zhengfu Jie, Qingyang District, Chengdu, China

The hostel is easily to find. It's near a metro station, big supermarket and busstop. The staff is helpful and gives a lot of information.

Great hostel! will definitely stay here again!

It was a very cheap to stay there. The facility is very average. I was thankful for the Western toilets. I felt very safe.

staff were great, very helpful, very fluent. foosball and shuffleboard were lots of fun. would stay at again

thanks man. we will try our best to make it more fun, hope see you again.

Nice hostel well located near bus stop and Metro station. Nice stuff with well spode English, they help a lot with your needs and give free local maps with the important spots around. Nice common areas. My room smell bad. I think it's humidity problems.

No lockable storage in the room. Helpful staff, plenty of showering facilities and toilets. Convenient location.

sorry, but we have already repaired all the storage, we sure you will enjoy your next stay.

Our group was given a better room free of charge. When my umbrella was taken from outside the room i was provided with a new one. Gave us good suggestions of what to eat and where to go but tours on offer seemed overpriced. Clean and comfortable enough for 25rmb a night!

hotel service is so so, like renting a bike, the reception didnt have any instructions, and i chose twice but telling me they r owner's, not for renting, wasting our time. walking distance from metro is around 10 min, close to CBD. however, hotel decoration is old, especially for the toilet. but price is cheap, good for short stayover

Cold showers. Wifi mediocre. Beds were okay. Hostelworld says free laundry, but they charge. It also advertises cheap trips to Lhasa, but the price at the hotel was much more expensive.

The bloke working there was extremely honest

Locates close to Chengdu CBD, around 10 mins walk from metro exit. Price is low. Bikes for renting. However, staff is new and lack of experience. Room is a bit old and not too clean, and no bathing stuff. It s good for bugdet travelling.

Thanks Chris!!!! You've made our stay nicer and fun.

Quite good for the price. Staff and location just great. I was a bit concerned though, because there was no way to close my window and it was day to get inside. Also bad smell in my room, which just didn't go away.

• 18th Sep 2014

Helpful staff and good location next to a metro station. I was very satisfied with my single room but i don't know how the dorms looked like

There has been some staffing changes. The long-term staff that I have known continue to give god service. The newer staff is a little disappointing. The English ability of the newer staff is less and makes the visit a little harder. I think the service orientation of the new staff is also less so it is a less enjoyable place to stay than it used to be. I will probably try other accommodations for my next visit.

• 31st Aug 2014

Bon accueil, le personnel agréable parle en anglais, les chambres un peu petite mais confortable. Internet moyen.

Extreamly friendly staff, with good english

We had a twin room with bathroom. Beds were comfy. Hostel has convenient location and excellent, super helpful staff. Free dumpling making/eating on Wednesday was great. Recommend this hostel without hesitation.

A very nice hostel. The owner and staff were pretty friendly and helpful. I had a private and the air conditioning worked, the room was clean, and there was hot water. So I was happy. It has the hostel atmosphere with the lounges and they have a lot of weekly events. I would stay here again!

Mr Panda, are the most helpful people.They have gone out of there way to help me get my laguage back, when the air line lost it .Also Mr Panda organized a train ticket for me, which was extreamly nice.