Mr. Panda Hostel Reviews

107# Zhengfu Jie, Qingyang District, Chengdu, China

Definitely not worth its reputation or your money having similarly priced hostels around with better facilities and atmosphere. I booked a single ensuite room to find the walls full of stains, the bathroom slidedoor broken, one of the bathroom shelves bent down and lo and behold, cockroaches and other insects crawling around the bathroom floor after a shower. Definitely not going back to this place.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Spain

We stayed here for 4 nights for the april long weekend, there was 6 of us (couples) in 3 rooms. We were greeted after midnight by a nice male worker who quickly and efficiently processed our order and gave us the keys to our room. Room was very basic and could do with a makeover but it had everything we needed- shower, towels, kettle, clean bedding. Location was good. Staff could have been more helpful giving us information about getting to Leshan.

Mr. Panda Hostel staff are very friendly and flexible. They went out of their way to help me when I had an issue with check-in. I booked a private, two-bed room which gave me all the privacy I needed. You can often meet young people downstairs in the lobby playing shuffleboard (?) and chatting in the evenings.

• 28th Mar 2015

Very nice hostel, good advices, very nice staff!

Very friendly staff and good location in the centre of town. The staff speak good English and are very helpful. Even helped me to recharge my prepaid telephone card and instructed the taxi driver for us. Would recommend it to everyone. Robert from Holland

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

great hostel for a short travel! I like it

The hostel is easily to find. It's near a metro station, big supermarket and busstop. The staff is helpful and gives a lot of information.

Great hostel! will definitely stay here again!

It was a very cheap to stay there. The facility is very average. I was thankful for the Western toilets. I felt very safe.

staff were great, very helpful, very fluent. foosball and shuffleboard were lots of fun. would stay at again

thanks man. we will try our best to make it more fun, hope see you again.

Nice hostel well located near bus stop and Metro station. Nice stuff with well spode English, they help a lot with your needs and give free local maps with the important spots around. Nice common areas. My room smell bad. I think it's humidity problems.

No lockable storage in the room. Helpful staff, plenty of showering facilities and toilets. Convenient location.

sorry, but we have already repaired all the storage, we sure you will enjoy your next stay.

Our group was given a better room free of charge. When my umbrella was taken from outside the room i was provided with a new one. Gave us good suggestions of what to eat and where to go but tours on offer seemed overpriced. Clean and comfortable enough for 25rmb a night!