Mr. Panda Hostel Reviews

107# Zhengfu Jie, Qingyang District, Chengdu, China

Extreamly friendly staff, with good english

We had a twin room with bathroom. Beds were comfy. Hostel has convenient location and excellent, super helpful staff. Free dumpling making/eating on Wednesday was great. Recommend this hostel without hesitation.

A very nice hostel. The owner and staff were pretty friendly and helpful. I had a private and the air conditioning worked, the room was clean, and there was hot water. So I was happy. It has the hostel atmosphere with the lounges and they have a lot of weekly events. I would stay here again!

Mr Panda, are the most helpful people.They have gone out of there way to help me get my laguage back, when the air line lost it .Also Mr Panda organized a train ticket for me, which was extreamly nice.

Hostel is in need of some serious cleaning and up dating. The staff are all wonderful though and go out of the way to help in any way.

• 14th Jul 2014

Really nice place - clean rooms, good aircon, good wifi, welcoming common areas and a good mix of Chinese and international guests. The location is very good, on a quiet street a few minutes' walk from both the metro and the historic Wenshu temple area. Tour booking service is friendly and efficient.

A really nice place with great people! besides for this, everything else is good as u expected,

awesome hostel, beautiful and special. great location. comfortable beds and clean room

as everybody said, staff excellent , informative, helpful, friendly great atmosphere & comfortable

Liked it very much. Simple and cozy. You can walk every where from here. I will stay there again

Staff and atmosphere were great, organised trip to the pandas was excellent. Sadly the room was very damp. We seemed to be in a mosquito infestation hot spot which wasn't the case in other hostels in the same area. Staying in a hostel we expected the rooms to be basic and clean - here dead bugs covered the walls, filthy carpet and the A/C unit was supported with a tissue. Also, we found our own passports unattended on the vacant front desk by chance an hour after we had handed them in.

Very good location, they have a cool bar and restaurant and excellent wifi , clean room and bathroom. I stayed in the dorm and have fantastic holiday in Chengdu. Definitely will stay there again.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Japan

Mr Panda is my usual place to stay in Chengdu. The staff are friendly, they can organise good trips at a reasonable price, and the rooms and atmosphere are super.

I enjoyed my stay at Mr Panda and found the staff friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere was relaxed and there were different areas to sit and socialise. Thumbs up!

Comfortable beds, GIANT lockers, good location but shaky wifi.

Great stay at Mr. Panda! Staff are super friendly and helpful and most speak English v.well. Rooms are comfortable with decent facilities. The communal areas downstairs make for a nice atmosphere amongst guests and a great opp to meet fellow travelers. Wi-fi also works well. Top rate travelers hostel.

Hi all : Great location --- Metro 1 line , at Wenshu Monastery station getting off and out of exit E , left side you will find Zhengfu jie street and walk to 107 # in 2 minutes , the LOGO ---Mr.Panda Hostel !!!

Mr panda is so kind and super friendly, he treat us like we ve been old friends for years. their staff were really friendly and willing to help,they provided us with plenty of information and answered all of our questions. The room i stayed was very clean, the Wifi was excellent, amazing atmosphere , definitely a good place to stay .

Good location makes it very easy to go to any place u want, They also organised an excellent value tour to the Panda Breeding Center, and they also helped me booked my train tickets. Highly recommended!

Staff spoke English and were very helpful. The location was quite good. Cleanliness was reasonable. Atmosphere was quite good with a common area and games room. Our twin room was smallish but the ensuite was a little below average. Fair value for money.

we had a really good stay here with very much friendly and helpful people here. they always helped us for everything when they saw us, always told me " do u need any help or may i help u.