Mr. Rome Reviews

Via Umberto Biancamano 23, Rome, Italy

One word: Excellent.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It is super clean, beds are comfortable, and Marius and his mom make you feel so welcome.

• 20th Sep 2014

Mr. Rome has to be the best hostel that I've ever stayed in during my travels. There is absolutely no fault that I can think of right from the amazing atmosphere created in the hostel, to our hosts Marius, Jun, and Marius' mother. Marius himself is very knowledgeable about Rome and will tell you exactly how to visit the city. Loved my stay and DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!

Amazing hostel! Felt like staying at a friend's house.

I had the most wonderful time at Mr. Rome! The staff there are such wonderful people, and helped me so much, especially since I was traveling alone. Mr. Rome himself set up my entire itinerary, and personally made sure that everyone in the hostel enjoyed their stay and bonded! Free wine and snacks brought us all together and put smiles on all our faces! No bunk beds was a huge plus! All in all, this is what a hostel should be! Thanks Mr. Rome :)

• 24th Aug 2014

The staff are fantastic and the service is great. I'd definitely stay again.

Awesome place to stay :-)

• 18th Jul 2014

I was very pleased with my stay at Mr. Rome. I came with 3 other girls, and we were given a huge apartment room with a kitchen, bathroom, and five beds. The facilities were very clean, and the staff was amazing. They went out of their way to make sure we knew our way around, helped us schedule our plans in Rome, and even threw a party for the people staying at the hostel. My stay here exceeded my expectations by far.

• 11th Jul 2014

Yes i had been warned about the stairs, and there is no laundry in the building (there is a dry cleaning-laundry service within 10min walking), but the place is worth it because i don't like noises and crowds. It is very tranquil and peaceful there, and the staffs are awesome. The location is within walking distance to the metro and tram-bus.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

The whole visit was good, but just one remark on the breakfast: it is very dull. There is just cafe, juice (artificial) and pastries. There weren't any options for fresh fruits, fresh vegetables or hard boiled eggs.

Our stay in Mr. Rome was a perfect combination of a hostel and rented appartment experience. Private room for five was spacious, clean, comfortable. (Just a shower could be bigger.) While in a main room there were always other travelers to meet. Staff was excelent, preparing capuccino and breakfast each morning. And Marius, truly Mr. Rome, was amazing. A guide and an entertainer, full of advice and humour. The hostel isnt very cheap but definitely is worth the price.

Great place. Great Staff. Took amazing care of us and went out of their way to make us feel at home.

• 8th May 2014

Good place to stay, good people taking care of us. I would only recomend to put something in the front of the Hostel :)

• 11th Apr 2014