Mr. Rome Reviews

Via Umberto Biancamano 23, Rome, Italy

Thank you for the welcoming stay and all insider tips about what to do in Rome during our weekend there as well as the delicious food and wine! Hope to see you soon again.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Lovely, clean, bright hostel. Marius and the people I met in the hostel really made my stay in Rome and they were so generous with coffee, pastries in the morning, and even wine! Less than a five minute walk to the subway station that will take you to any of the main sights within 10 mins.

The hostel has great breakfast,and the owner is very friendly and helpful. But the comment area is little small,but its still a good hostel.

Staff was really great, friendly and nice! And Marius was really better that google maps. Amazing italian buns for breakfast made my days! :) Next time would like to stay again in this hostel!

Marius was the best host, all of you were more than helpful! Thanks a million

I really enjoyed my time at Mr. Rome. The staff puts in a great effort to make you comfortable and advice you on what to do in Rome. The place is a bit cramped with only 2 bathrooms for maybe 25 people so keep that in mind. There are no lockers for your bags but I never felt unsafe. If you're looking for a hostel that's cozy and you meet people but not a crazy party atmosphere then this is the perfect choice.

It's the place to be in Rome. Amazing hostel! You definitely will feel like being in your house with your family. At night Marius serves wine and makes a great job introducing everyone. Location? Just 10 minutes walking from the coliseum...

Mr. Rome was the best hostel I've stayed at yet! The rooms and bathrooms were clean, and the staff was even better. Marius and June made our stay unforgettable. They provided us with delicious food and great times. It was such an amazing place that my friends and I didn't want to leave Rome just so we could spend more time at the hostel!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Mr. Rome made my trip to Rome. Marius and June could not have been more accommodating. If you stay here, I highly recommend hanging out in the kitchen with other travelers and Marius if he is there. Both nights I stayed there we did this and had incredible conversations with each other until late into the night. Rooms are a decent size and clean, same with the bathroom. One thing I will say is that from the outside it just appears like a flat, so we were confused at first. Thanks for everything!

• 23rd Oct 2014

BEST HOSTEL EVER. But you need to be careful because I looooove it sooooo much that today I stay there a little bit too long so I miss my flight and THAT'S TRUE. Marius, it's always your fault!

Location is good and I loved the atmosphere at the kitchen. All the staff was very friendly. Sometimes there was a line to use the bathrooms.

The staff was super friendly and made you feel so comfortable!! The lady in the morning was such a sweet heart and gave the guests pastries and made them cappuccinos! Overall, it was definitely worth staying there! Literally a 5min walk from the metro and a 10min walk from the Colosseum!

• 10th Oct 2014

It's the best hostel that I have ever stayed in Rome. Really kind stuff, clean bathrooms and good location are met at this place.

Mr. Rome is an excellent small hostel. Marius is a really hilarious guy and very welcoming - the hostel has a very positive atmosphere. The night that I arrived he and the night man June made dinner for all the guests. Great place to stay if you're looking for a small hostel.

A very good knowledgeable host. I enjoyed my stay. 15 min walk to the coliseum, close to transport. Probably needs a locker in the room, but I didn't lose anything.

This is a lovely hostel - I booked into a 4 bed dorm but ended up in a 2 bed room on my own for the same price. The room felt more like a simple hotel room than a hostel room - really clean and with bedding and towels included. The bathroom and shower was excellent and there is a nice communal kitchen where a great breakfast was served (lovely pastries, juice and coffee). The staff were really friendly and helpful and it felt very safe. The hostel is about half an hour walk from Termini station.

• 26th Sep 2014

One word: Excellent.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It is super clean, beds are comfortable, and Marius and his mom make you feel so welcome.

• 20th Sep 2014

The hostel was easy to find, the staff works 24/7 and helped us to bring our baggage to 4th floor. Hostel is located in nice placw,15-20min to Coloseum. Metro is in 7 min. They offer good breakfast with coffee and fresh croissants. In the evening they like to talk with guests while cooking and drinking wine. They also gave us advise when needed. We left Russian 100 rubble on reception for their money collection :) Thank you for your hospitality, Mr.Rome! Veronika and Petr, St.Petersburg

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Russia

I repeat, a fantastic stay!

• 14th Sep 2014