Mrs. Julie Reviews

Via Palermo 43, Rome, Italy

Wow! What can I say. This is by far the worst and most disappointing hostel/ bed and breakfast we have stayed in. The host couldn't even speak English and therefore, could not tell us anywhere good to eat, closest train station or even where to get breakfast in the morning!! What is the point in supplying breakfast if you cant explain where we have to go. Apparently it's not even on the same street!? Extremely bad water pressure, No wifi in our room. No breakfast, No staff around Avoid!!!!!!

Two of my nephews and I had such a great time at Mr. and Mrs.Julie's place. The hotel couldn't be cleaner and safer and the staff couldn't be more atttentive and more friendly. We were no doubt 100 % satisfied with them and the surroudnings. Our host Julie provided us with very yummy bread, coffee, tea, juice etc..for breakfast every morning. I am sure I will revisit the lovely hotel the next time I will be at Rome. Thank you Julie!

Wonderfull location, quiet harbour in the very centre of vibrant city, in walking distance from almost every major tourist attraction, nice atmosphere very helpfull staff ( special regards to David). Many good restaurants basically next door, you could spend whole week in Rome eating every day in new restaurant without walking more than 5 min from apartment.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Poland

Pros: Theresa was able to accommodate for my late arrival (1am!) and was friendly in doing so. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was newly refurbished and clean. Fantastic location Cons: I had a bed that was roadside so lots of noise all hours of the day - double check with the host prior to booking on what room you'll get. Shower was pretty small. Other: No one seemed to be around so if you're not a self sufficient traveler then maybe think twice. I

Great location, Teresa is a really good hostess, very friendly. Good value for the money.

Check in process was a bit confusing to start with (we went from the office to the cafe then back to the apartment door) but it was a nice room. Included breakfast was simple but good. Would reccomend!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts