8.5
Fabulous 467 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 467 Total Reviews
Mrs. Julie Located at Via Palermo 43, , Rome.
Mrs. Julie
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
3.4

I CANNOT RECOMMEND Maison de Julie for anyone! The service is ridicious! WORST accommodation I stayed at!! First, we had to wait an hour for our keys. One day we didn't get a breakfast although we had already paid for it. You cannot reach the owner and if he phones you he is very unfriendly and outrageous. The bath screen moulds and crawling animals are also living there. We didn't get any new toilet paper although we asked the staff a few times. No one feels responsible for anything. DONT BOOK!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
15th Jan 2016
2.3

Wow! What can I say. This is by far the worst and most disappointing hostel/ bed and breakfast we have stayed in. The host couldn't even speak English and therefore, could not tell us anywhere good to eat, closest train station or even where to get breakfast in the morning!! What is the point in supplying breakfast if you cant explain where we have to go. Apparently it's not even on the same street!? Extremely bad water pressure, No wifi in our room. No breakfast, No staff around Avoid!!!!!!

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 41+
25th Nov 2015

Two of my nephews and I had such a great time at Mr. and Mrs.Julie's place. The hotel couldn't be cleaner and safer and the staff couldn't be more atttentive and more friendly. We were no doubt 100 % satisfied with them and the surroudnings. Our host Julie provided us with very yummy bread, coffee, tea, juice etc..for breakfast every morning. I am sure I will revisit the lovely hotel the next time I will be at Rome. Thank you Julie!