Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's

Superb 377 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Fantastic hostel!

Thank You so much for your stay Ethan Bruno and your outstanding review. I hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Please let your friends also know about my hostel. Michael, Owner

22nd Oct 2016

I had a great time here. It was really just a pit stop for me between Fujisan - Kyoto. But I definitely would have stayed longer! The staff were friendly, the place was superbly clean, and downstairs there is a bar run by the hostel owner, Michael. He's very extroverted and can help anyone make new friends. This is a small town, so not a lot of commercial enterprise. However there is an excellent udon/mochi restaurant, around the corner one block away run by English speaking husband/wife, べんけい.

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

A lovely stay - I went for a dorm room, which was really cheap but very comfortable and I was lucky going in the off-season as I had the room to myself for my second night. It had all the amenities and facilities you could want, like tea, coffee, hot chocolate and hot water and a microwave for if you bought food and wanted to heat it up. Staff were super friendly and happy to do a late check-in for me, which I really appreciated as I was travelling from Tokyo in the evening.