MuchoMadrid Reviews

Gran via 59, 7� dech, 28013, Madrid, Spain

Very pleased with my stay at MuchoMadrid. The staff was very friendly and helpful, my room was clean and they have lockers with keys so I felt that my belongings were secure while I was out. The facilities were very clean, and the complimentary breakfast was very nice. There was a pretty good variety and plenty of it all, so I was pleased. The location on Gran Via is perfect too.

Well for a short trip and not looking to catch up with travelers This can be the right place higly recommende

Staff set up breakfast early for us as we had an early flight. Very lovely stay!

Exactly what we were expecting - not the atmosphere you find at the typical European "hostel", but could not ask for better location and the staff was incredibly helpful with recommendations of things to do, places to eat, and how best to get around. Got great value for a private room on the weekend as well.

The hostel had recently been renovated and looked very nice. We stayed a week and our linens and towels were changed without us requesting it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I only missed having a communal area other than the very small kitchen. It all worked well for us and was close enough to walk to most sights.

Great location right off the Grand Via street. located on the 7th floor of the building. The view from the room of the street are great. The hostel itself is small with only a few rooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen was nice with breakfast served in the morning. Would stay here again while in Madrid.

Very good Hostel, probably the best ever I stayed until now. Perfect location, very friendly staff, recently renewed, very cozy. Very recommended!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great place to stay! The hostel is recently renewed, staff is very nice and helpful, good breakfast.

• 18th Feb 2015

Very recommended! Perfect location to visit Madrid, recently renewed, great staff and good breakfast.

• 12th Feb 2015

Very good location, great staff, excellent beds not bunkbeds. Good value!

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Romania

Great Hostel. Very helpful staff, clean, completely renewed this year. Very recommended.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Choose this hostel if you do not have any other option to stay. It's a very old flat turned into hostel and has just a couple of rooms. The shower curtains in the bathroom is broken and not changed for years. The flat is very dirty. I'll not recommend this place. The only saving grace is it is relatively closer to all the tourist attraction and staff seemed a little friendly.

Great place and location! Nice and clean. Nice and warm ( now during the winter!) good breakfast! Will come back ;-)

It's a great place to stay, rooms are big and beds are separated with gives you a lot of personal space. The location is perfect, in the coolest place of Madrid.

very very very nice place!...but the kitchen is too small and the windows are not strong enough to screen from Gran via's din.

The location at Gran Via is in the "center center" it's the most popular street in town, easy to find and a good place for a start whatever you want to do in town. What's pretty cool that you got towels for free and a small breakfast is included in the price as well. The stuff was excelent two nice ladies. The only fact I don't like is that there's a shared kitchen but no nice "hang-out" place. So not so good to get in touch with other travelers. And it's a bit noisy.

Perfect location and kind staff, everything was fine.