MuchoMadrid Reviews

Gran via 59, 7� dech, 28013, Madrid, Spain

Really good stay at mucho madrid ! Good location in the city center. Own locker in each room, bed linen and towels included, breakfast included.

I spent a nice stay there. The bed was really comfortable and I appreciated the breakfast. The only thing that I would say is that one of the recepcionist must be more pleasant and nicer with the customers.

• 27th Dec 2015

On this visit to Madrid I chose to stay at the MuchoMadrid hostel because of its location. There was a social activity near Plaza de España that I planned to attend during my one evening in the city. I wasn't looking for a particularly sociable lodging, just a place where I might sleep well. MuchoMadrid was perfect for my needs as an older traveler. Some of the nicest beds that I have seen in my years of hosteling. Not bunks, but individual beds. Very clean facilities, including the kitchen.

Sheets weren't too clean. It looked like they were reused without having been washed. One of the showers didn't drain properly.

Think it would be much better if you guys welcome your guest with smile on. I loved everything there except quite blunt or maybe clumsy staff..

Excellent hostel and great value for money. Despite being on the busy Gran Via (great central location!) it's very calm and quiet because it's on the 7th floor. The rooms are modern and clean, breakfast is provided, towels and hairdryers are free as well. Would definitely go again!

• 12th Nov 2015

Very nice place. Amazing location, very walkable. It's a small place (maybe 30ish beds) so I wouldn't recommend for solo travelers as there isn't really a common area. Just a kitchen with free breakfast. It was great for our small group though. Nice private bathrooms also. Would stay there again for sure

The staff was very kind and helpful. The hostel was very clean and quiet and still in the heart of madrid. The area was safe and overall it was a great value for the experience.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Helpful staff & great location. Bathrooms a bit small, but all you need while staying away from home. Clean. Restaurants on both sides of MuchoMadrid .

• 22nd Oct 2015

I know our stay in Madrid would not have been as good without MuchoMadrid. The staff were very friendly and basically planned our time for us. They also spoke English very decently; we had an easy time communicating. We had a blast, and took advantage of all of their suggestions and several free activities.

• 23rd Sep 2015

You really need to add directions from the main train station on your website or what lines to take to get there. That was the most frustrating part of it all. Also the breakfast could have been slightly better, the fruit looked like it went bad days before it was there. Other than that it was a really great stay!

It was a great place to stay for a few nights. Quiet and clean and great staff. Not the greatest place if you ant to chill, any out with friends or meet people. Had a kitchen, but no community hang out area.

• 5th Sep 2015

This hostel is in a great location. right on Gran Via, the main center street. It is near everything, all the plazas are within walking distances. Alexandra, the front desk receptionist was very helpful and friendly. She helped my friend and I with our shuttle situation from the airport, with visiting around the city, and was very accommodating. Ilde is the night receptionist, and she was super sweet and kind too! I have kept in touch with both of them!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great location! It's ok to spend a few nights.

Great location in one of the art deco buildings dating back to the mid 20th century. Comfortable accomodation. Breakfast was sufficient but could do with some cheese and eggs! Overall excellent

Somewhat hidden: it's on the seventh floor of a building, marked only by a line on the intercom thing. A great location otherwise, in the heart of the main street, though the hostel is perfectly quiet for sleeping. The atmosphere is that of a waiting room, so this is a hostel you go to for a bed to sleep in, not to party. The beds were very comfortable, though!

We had a wonderful stay. The staff was great and extremely helpful. The location was amazing, just up the street from the metro. The receptionist even booked Flamenco for us! The rooms and the entire hostel is very clean and tidy. I highly recommend that anyone visiting Madrid stay here. I will definitely come back!

My stay at Mucho Madrid was nice. I was alone in a 3 person room, which was great, but could hear other doors opening and closing all night long. The view is awesome, the free breakfast is good, and the rooms are light, clean, and modern.