MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

all the staff are very friendly but TJ was especially cheerful!

A great place to stay! Its a bit hard to find because there is no big sign outside, but everything else makes up for it. The house and room felt really comfortable and the staff was superb! Next time I'm taipei I will definetely book a room here again :)

• 30th Aug 2014

it was very clean, and staffs were very kind. I hope i will have a chance to visit MudanHouse again ASAP.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

I spent a few nights in Mudan House and I really enjoyed my stay there. Mudan House was perfectly clean and the environment is really great. I feel like I was spending in my dream house which is cozy and comfortable. I really felt home. An 8-min walk is needed from the MTR station and there is a local night market nearby where you can find lots of food to eat. Doris and TJ is very nice and helpful while Gugu's food was very delicious. It was worth the money and I will definitely come back.

和朋友一起去的 睡觉时候只有一床被子又小又薄 想要被子时晚上无人求救 房子设计很漂亮 早餐好吃 很干净

• 25th Jun 2014
  • China

Very hospitable and friendly staff that made my stay very pleasant. The room.was really nice and clean. Breakfast provided every morning taste very good too.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The Mudan House was the best place I stayed while I was visiting Taiwan. I felt safe, as a lone female traveler, the accomidations were spectacular, and the staff were genuine and caring. Breakfast was served in the morning at certain times, excellent meals. Very clean and spacious rooms. For the price, the Mudan House was well worth it, I wouldn't have stayed in any other place even if it was cheaper. Thank You Mudan House for adding such accomodations to my awesome trip to Taiwan!

• 14th May 2014

和姑妈聊得很开心,早餐很可口!

The staff were immensely hospitable and helpful. Every day started off with Gugu's hearty breakfasts and fun conversations with the other guests. It was also nice to return every night to a welcoming and warm environment. The hostel itself is spotlessly clean and has a very charming character. Definitely recommend staying here. The only issue per say is the location: the hostel isn't centrally located, but the MRT and bus system are both highly accessible.