MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

Penthouse was great. I love the space, breakfasts, kindness.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I had a lovely stay here. The staff was very friendly and kind. The only complaints I have are that the wi-fi doesn't extend well to the guest rooms and the water pressure was slightly weaker than I prefer. Still, for the money, it's an excellent place to stay and I plan on recommending it to friends heading to Taipei.

Wonderful place to stay when visiting Taipei!!

• 15th Jan 2015

Extremely welcoming and hospitable. They let us keep our bags at the house when we left to backpack in the country and were all around extremely hospitable hosts. The breakfast was tastey. The young guy who works there is the man. He was resourceful and really sweet

Highly recommended! Great people, very helpful, convenient location and very clean!

(1) situated in a small local neighborhood, you can have a taste of real life in Taipei here (2) spotless clean, (3) super quiet at night, I had the best sleep there in my week long trip! (4) both TJ and White Star are friendly and helpful (5) Gugu, who made breakfast for the guests, has the magic of making you fall in love with her the first time you talk to her! (Gugu, I will definitely fly back to mudan house Just for your breakfast!) (4) Oh the breakfast, it's really THAT good.

I have so enjoyed my stay at MudanHouse. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone chatted over delicious, freshly made breakfast offered in the morning. The room was spacious and clean (especially the bathroom - I really liked that it's not all crammed into a square). The place isn't located at the busiest areas, but I had no difficulty getting around the city. A good mix of quietness and convenience. Will definitely return on my next visit.

I enjoyed the stay at mudan hostel last week while on vacation. I heard next room's shower sound and noise of the outside at night. but I'm satisfied because room charge is cheap and I was impressed with the friendly step' s help and local breakfast.

• 9th Oct 2014

everything is good!!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

all the staff are very friendly but TJ was especially cheerful!