MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

Really liked the vibe/atmosphere of Mudan House. The room is quite spacious and clean. Not to mention the nice bathroom. Also loved the breakfast they prepare. It is a walking distance from the MRT so going around Taipei is very convenient. There are also lots of good local restos around the area that are worth trying.

Staff are very nice, plesure atmosphere and location is convenient

It was the best of 4 hostels I stayed in during my ten-day trip around Taiwan. My room was more than adequate -- included TV and frig. The bathroom was beautifully decorated in various stone types and shapes. The location was an easy walk from a train station. That and the low cost were the 2 reasons I chose Mudan House. More importantly now that I have been there is the staff -- most congenial. The breakfasts were great.

Mudan House provided the best memories of 5 places I stayed while traveling 10 days in Taiwan. Considering value for money it is fantastic. Most memorable is the staff, atmosphere, room/bathroom designs, amenities (in-room TV and frig, laundry). You need to experience being there, enjoy FINE breakfasts and conversation with other travelers of all ages, the bathrooms with different textured walls. It is a short walk from the local MRT station and almost next door to a night market.

It was my first time to visit Taiwan and I could not imagine my trip without Baissing. She helped me a lot to enjoying my trip and it was very comfortable to stay with her kind service with beautiful smile! I definitely recommend to everyone to stay and I will visit on my next trip in Taiwan. I will miss Akgo’s Breakfast as well! ** 1 thing personal opinion to owner, Towel should be replace to medium size due to it is too big to use only one time and I am sure that Korea people might prefer it.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

I'm from SG, this is my first experience staying in hostel in Taiwan for more than 2 weeks. I can't believed that their service is excellent, staffs are very friendly, good living atmosphere, clean and location very convenient, nearby amenities and eatery market! Really value for money! I strongly recommend to stay there whether you are travel with family, friends or alone. I will be back 😉

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Penthouse was great. I love the space, breakfasts, kindness.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I had a lovely stay here. The staff was very friendly and kind. The only complaints I have are that the wi-fi doesn't extend well to the guest rooms and the water pressure was slightly weaker than I prefer. Still, for the money, it's an excellent place to stay and I plan on recommending it to friends heading to Taipei.

Wonderful place to stay when visiting Taipei!!

• 15th Jan 2015

Extremely welcoming and hospitable. They let us keep our bags at the house when we left to backpack in the country and were all around extremely hospitable hosts. The breakfast was tastey. The young guy who works there is the man. He was resourceful and really sweet

Highly recommended! Great people, very helpful, convenient location and very clean!

(1) situated in a small local neighborhood, you can have a taste of real life in Taipei here (2) spotless clean, (3) super quiet at night, I had the best sleep there in my week long trip! (4) both TJ and White Star are friendly and helpful (5) Gugu, who made breakfast for the guests, has the magic of making you fall in love with her the first time you talk to her! (Gugu, I will definitely fly back to mudan house Just for your breakfast!) (4) Oh the breakfast, it's really THAT good.