MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

The staff were immensely hospitable and helpful. Every day started off with Gugu's hearty breakfasts and fun conversations with the other guests. It was also nice to return every night to a welcoming and warm environment. The hostel itself is spotlessly clean and has a very charming character. Definitely recommend staying here. The only issue per say is the location: the hostel isn't centrally located, but the MRT and bus system are both highly accessible.

Really good to offer handmade breakfast!! Very clean, warm, convenient with escalator inside! Excellent for single trave that wanna have personal space but at the same time feeling warm atmosphere!! It would be even more prefect if there is wifi in room!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's more like a bed & breakfast - homey, posh, roomy, super clean. I also appreciated the fact that it's a non-carpetted place which you will appreciate on humid days. Special thanks to J who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful from the time arrived to the moment I left (stayed for 6 days there). I just loved her positive attitude and energy. And GuGu who made yummy heartwarming breakfasts for us everyday - a taste of living like a Taiwanese.

• 7th Mar 2014

特别安静。空间宽敞。

The hostel is clean and comfortable, just feel like myself at home, and the breakfast was awesome! ^-

It would have been perfect if the staff is more easily reachable during off-peak hours eg in the evenings.

The location is good. Near the old dock area Da Dao Chen and Di Hua street. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Home made big breakfast is prepared every morning. The atmosphere makes u feel like staying at home. There is elevator so that u do not have to carry your luggages to the top floor by yourself. Facilities are clean and comfortable. All in all highly recommended.

it is really warm and clean place with yummy breakfast, we are quite lucky because we found it online.

위치는 타이페이 메인역에서 네정거장쯤 되지만 깔끔하고좋습니다 밤에 좀 춥습니다

• 10th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Very very friendly and nice home!

Very nice place! The house is clean is well equipped, location is good, hosts are very welcoming. And hot home-style breakfast is definitely a bonus!

GREAT! It was my second trip of Taipei and I wanted to stay in a residential area this time. I read all the reviews of MudanHouse then I decided to book it! it was the best choice i've ever done in 2013! I highly recommend you to make a reservation here, if you stay in an atmosphere of calm and restfulness. FYI, i heard from the staff in MudanHouse that they made over the entire house. But I could still see traditions, life style in it, and more. Yep I'll definitely stay in MudanHouse next time!

• 17th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Nice, quiet place to stay for an overnight trip to Taipei. Hot shower, comfortable bed, good breakfast. Definitely recommend.

I stayed at Mudan House for 3 nights, the place is great. It is within walking distance of several tourist spots, such as Yansan Night Market (2 mins walk) and Ningxia Night Market (10 mins walk) so no problem looking for great food, for the sight seeing part, Dihua Street is also only 12-13 mins walk away. Also their breakfast are delicious, I will stay there next time just for the breakfast.

Very helpful and friendly staff with a family atmosphere.