MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

I spent a few nights in Mudan House and I really enjoyed my stay there. Mudan House was perfectly clean and the environment is really great. I feel like I was spending in my dream house which is cozy and comfortable. I really felt home. An 8-min walk is needed from the MTR station and there is a local night market nearby where you can find lots of food to eat. Doris and TJ is very nice and helpful while Gugu's food was very delicious. It was worth the money and I will definitely come back.

和朋友一起去的 睡觉时候只有一床被子又小又薄 想要被子时晚上无人求救 房子设计很漂亮 早餐好吃 很干净

• 25th Jun 2014
  • China

Very hospitable and friendly staff that made my stay very pleasant. The room.was really nice and clean. Breakfast provided every morning taste very good too.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The Mudan House was the best place I stayed while I was visiting Taiwan. I felt safe, as a lone female traveler, the accomidations were spectacular, and the staff were genuine and caring. Breakfast was served in the morning at certain times, excellent meals. Very clean and spacious rooms. For the price, the Mudan House was well worth it, I wouldn't have stayed in any other place even if it was cheaper. Thank You Mudan House for adding such accomodations to my awesome trip to Taiwan!

• 14th May 2014

和姑妈聊得很开心,早餐很可口!

The staff were immensely hospitable and helpful. Every day started off with Gugu's hearty breakfasts and fun conversations with the other guests. It was also nice to return every night to a welcoming and warm environment. The hostel itself is spotlessly clean and has a very charming character. Definitely recommend staying here. The only issue per say is the location: the hostel isn't centrally located, but the MRT and bus system are both highly accessible.

Really good to offer handmade breakfast!! Very clean, warm, convenient with escalator inside! Excellent for single trave that wanna have personal space but at the same time feeling warm atmosphere!! It would be even more prefect if there is wifi in room!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's more like a bed & breakfast - homey, posh, roomy, super clean. I also appreciated the fact that it's a non-carpetted place which you will appreciate on humid days. Special thanks to J who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful from the time arrived to the moment I left (stayed for 6 days there). I just loved her positive attitude and energy. And GuGu who made yummy heartwarming breakfasts for us everyday - a taste of living like a Taiwanese.

• 7th Mar 2014