MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

It was my first time to visit Taiwan and I could not imagine my trip without Baissing. She helped me a lot to enjoying my trip and it was very comfortable to stay with her kind service with beautiful smile! I definitely recommend to everyone to stay and I will visit on my next trip in Taiwan. I will miss Akgo’s Breakfast as well! ** 1 thing personal opinion to owner, Towel should be replace to medium size due to it is too big to use only one time and I am sure that Korea people might prefer it.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

I'm from SG, this is my first experience staying in hostel in Taiwan for more than 2 weeks. I can't believed that their service is excellent, staffs are very friendly, good living atmosphere, clean and location very convenient, nearby amenities and eatery market! Really value for money! I strongly recommend to stay there whether you are travel with family, friends or alone. I will be back 😉

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Penthouse was great. I love the space, breakfasts, kindness.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I had a lovely stay here. The staff was very friendly and kind. The only complaints I have are that the wi-fi doesn't extend well to the guest rooms and the water pressure was slightly weaker than I prefer. Still, for the money, it's an excellent place to stay and I plan on recommending it to friends heading to Taipei.

Wonderful place to stay when visiting Taipei!!

• 15th Jan 2015

Extremely welcoming and hospitable. They let us keep our bags at the house when we left to backpack in the country and were all around extremely hospitable hosts. The breakfast was tastey. The young guy who works there is the man. He was resourceful and really sweet

Highly recommended! Great people, very helpful, convenient location and very clean!

(1) situated in a small local neighborhood, you can have a taste of real life in Taipei here (2) spotless clean, (3) super quiet at night, I had the best sleep there in my week long trip! (4) both TJ and White Star are friendly and helpful (5) Gugu, who made breakfast for the guests, has the magic of making you fall in love with her the first time you talk to her! (Gugu, I will definitely fly back to mudan house Just for your breakfast!) (4) Oh the breakfast, it's really THAT good.

I have so enjoyed my stay at MudanHouse. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone chatted over delicious, freshly made breakfast offered in the morning. The room was spacious and clean (especially the bathroom - I really liked that it's not all crammed into a square). The place isn't located at the busiest areas, but I had no difficulty getting around the city. A good mix of quietness and convenience. Will definitely return on my next visit.