MudanHouse Reviews

196 Changji St., Taipei, Taiwan

I had a lovely stay here. The staff was very friendly and kind. The only complaints I have are that the wi-fi doesn't extend well to the guest rooms and the water pressure was slightly weaker than I prefer. Still, for the money, it's an excellent place to stay and I plan on recommending it to friends heading to Taipei.

Wonderful place to stay when visiting Taipei!!

• 15th Jan 2015

Extremely welcoming and hospitable. They let us keep our bags at the house when we left to backpack in the country and were all around extremely hospitable hosts. The breakfast was tastey. The young guy who works there is the man. He was resourceful and really sweet

Highly recommended! Great people, very helpful, convenient location and very clean!

(1) situated in a small local neighborhood, you can have a taste of real life in Taipei here (2) spotless clean, (3) super quiet at night, I had the best sleep there in my week long trip! (4) both TJ and White Star are friendly and helpful (5) Gugu, who made breakfast for the guests, has the magic of making you fall in love with her the first time you talk to her! (Gugu, I will definitely fly back to mudan house Just for your breakfast!) (4) Oh the breakfast, it's really THAT good.

I have so enjoyed my stay at MudanHouse. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone chatted over delicious, freshly made breakfast offered in the morning. The room was spacious and clean (especially the bathroom - I really liked that it's not all crammed into a square). The place isn't located at the busiest areas, but I had no difficulty getting around the city. A good mix of quietness and convenience. Will definitely return on my next visit.

I enjoyed the stay at mudan hostel last week while on vacation. I heard next room's shower sound and noise of the outside at night. but I'm satisfied because room charge is cheap and I was impressed with the friendly step' s help and local breakfast.

• 9th Oct 2014

everything is good!!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

all the staff are very friendly but TJ was especially cheerful!

A great place to stay! Its a bit hard to find because there is no big sign outside, but everything else makes up for it. The house and room felt really comfortable and the staff was superb! Next time I'm taipei I will definetely book a room here again :)

• 30th Aug 2014

it was very clean, and staffs were very kind. I hope i will have a chance to visit MudanHouse again ASAP.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

I spent a few nights in Mudan House and I really enjoyed my stay there. Mudan House was perfectly clean and the environment is really great. I feel like I was spending in my dream house which is cozy and comfortable. I really felt home. An 8-min walk is needed from the MTR station and there is a local night market nearby where you can find lots of food to eat. Doris and TJ is very nice and helpful while Gugu's food was very delicious. It was worth the money and I will definitely come back.