Superb 355 Total Reviews
Superb 355 Total Reviews
MudanHouse Located at 196 Changji St., , Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 103 196 Changji St.
97% 355
25.0658915 121.5118575
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

This hostel is really clean and tidy. It have decent interior design. The breakfasts are delicious. Location is prefect, close by both airport bus and metro station, easily to do Taipei sightseeing with public transportation. The most important is that the staffs are really friendly and helpful, they helped me as much as they can. I had a great stay in this hostel.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

The Mudan House is the best hostel / guesthouse I have stayed at in Taipei. The rooms are beautiful and clean, the food is excellent, but most importantly, the staff is amazing and friendly. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet them :). You are guaranteed to enjoy your stay! The Mudan House is conveniently located a mere five minute walk from the bus station (with routes to both SongShan domestic airport and Taoyuan international airport), and five minutes from the subway station.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

The home-owner is friendly and her house-keeper did a fantastic job of helping me check-in, even with my delay at the airport and whatnot. The room is so cozy and comfortable, I would certainly want to stay there again if I'm ever back in the area.

Dear Yanxiang, thanks for visiting Mudanhouse and your comment. We were also happy that you liked staying here. Hope to see you again in the near future!:-)