Mugraby Hostel Reviews

19 Allenby Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

The proprietor was helpful and took such good care of us. We arrived in middle of night and he was close by. He helped us with directions,suitcases,and everything. Close to beach. Safe, clean, and friendly and cheap. Kitchen. Go there

The beds are not very good, they are very unstable, the upper bed is far to high, and because of the metal structure it's impossible to get onto the upper bed, or even move around without waking up the person sleeping in the lower bed. The bathrooms could go with a bit of a renewal, and also it's a bit strange that the shower areas are not separated for women or men, because there's not really space to change inside of the showers.

Love the kitchen facilities kettle, fridge. Lockers great! clean safe and secure place... Bit noisy but I was sharing with 6 ( standard). Internet perfect connection even in rooms. Helpful staff.

• 10th Jun 2014

Foto is not really!!!

This hostel has a great location near the beach but also near nightlife and most major streets in tel aviv. The staff were very unfriendly. The rooms were dirtyyyyy as well as the bathrooms. The atmosphere was alienating and anti social. People didn't speak and common spaces were dead. It's an okay place if you need a roof but it's one of the least inviting hostels I've ever stayed in.

I liked a Lot the location of the hostel, It is located near of the sea

Really friendly staff - I arrived mid/late evening on a Saturday (shabbat) but there were no problems. Great location. I didn't see a common area really which was a bit disappointing, but I was only in town for a night or two so wasn't problematic for me. Good value overall.

Perfect location, city center and 5 minutes to the beach. Helpful staff. Can get little noisy in the early morning due to traffic, but thats the price you pay for the location, I guess ;) If you are sensitive, don't forget ear plugs. Reasonable prices

Our stay at the hostel was great! We were a large group and the hostel was so accommodating - they moved us into a bigger room at no extra cost. Location was fantastic - only a couple of minutes walk from the beach and Allenby. Would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone.

• 30th Apr 2014

Great city, great people, great vacation!

Good location and cheap Price, but we all Got bedbugs bits all over the body!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

If you say it's true then why you have stayed 1 extra night, and your group wanted to extend their stay but we refused because of the noise and the trouble that you have caused during your stay at the hostel, add to this you smashed the window for the main door when 2 of your group got drunk and you didn't know how to open the door, not to mention the shower that you broke as well, some of the damage you have caused is recorded on security cameras.

SHALOM! One matter that disturb for me, was smoking. The teen girlagers , about five persons, did smoke much. Smoke came into my room. I don't smoke at all, never. Smoking in hostels, hotels is not allowed here Finland. For that smoking was for me surprise in the hostel. But I will come to Mugraby Hostel again when I will come to Israel. I love Israel. Toda raba! Jorma

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Finland

My friend and I spent two nights in a 10 person mixed dorm, which was very spacious! There was a weird smell in the room though. A common area with TV, place to smoke was pretty nice. Staff was friendly and gave good recommendations what things to do first in Telaviv.

As a hostel its nice enough! Not great but suits its purpose! The internet is prettu rubbish and It has a wierd layout, as if it is a flat or something and could definately do with a refurb but its ok. The showers are good, the owner is really nice and helpful and you definately feel safe and the location is perfect! Id definately stay here again!

very loud and bright- was hard to sleep

• 31st Mar 2014

Hostel needs painting and a lot og DIY work.

Since this is Historic preserved building we can't do anything until we get all approvals from the city, any small change or any construction have to be the same and to match the original exactly, anyway .. the major renovation will start as soon the city give us the approve :)