Mugraby Hostel Reviews

19 Allenby Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

My friend and I spent two nights in a 10 person mixed dorm, which was very spacious! There was a weird smell in the room though. A common area with TV, place to smoke was pretty nice. Staff was friendly and gave good recommendations what things to do first in Telaviv.

As a hostel its nice enough! Not great but suits its purpose! The internet is prettu rubbish and It has a wierd layout, as if it is a flat or something and could definately do with a refurb but its ok. The showers are good, the owner is really nice and helpful and you definately feel safe and the location is perfect! Id definately stay here again!

very loud and bright- was hard to sleep

• 31st Mar 2014

Hostel needs painting and a lot og DIY work.

Since this is Historic preserved building we can't do anything until we get all approvals from the city, any small change or any construction have to be the same and to match the original exactly, anyway .. the major renovation will start as soon the city give us the approve :)

This is a standard hostel in a very good location

Hostel is well located for those that like to party/be near beach and don't mind the noise, so potentially higher rating possible. However room 12 on first floor I stayed in had a serious issue with street level noise for a light sleeper like myself. The windows and doors need fixing, as cold one of the nights but the whole building was in need of repairs, not just hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful, was and good to have a changing security code. Bed was OK, toilets and shower clean.

Great location, very friendly staff. I was lacking a place to put my stuff (some hools maybe) but I was lucky - there were only 2 or 3 people in my 6-bed dorm.:) Thank you. Merike