Mugraby Hostel Reviews

19 Allenby Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

The proprietor was helpful and took such good care of us. We arrived in middle of night and he was close by. He helped us with directions,suitcases,and everything. Close to beach. Safe, clean, and friendly and cheap. Kitchen. Go there

The beds are not very good, they are very unstable, the upper bed is far to high, and because of the metal structure it's impossible to get onto the upper bed, or even move around without waking up the person sleeping in the lower bed. The bathrooms could go with a bit of a renewal, and also it's a bit strange that the shower areas are not separated for women or men, because there's not really space to change inside of the showers.

Love the kitchen facilities kettle, fridge. Lockers great! clean safe and secure place... Bit noisy but I was sharing with 6 ( standard). Internet perfect connection even in rooms. Helpful staff.

• 10th Jun 2014

Foto is not really!!!

This hostel has a great location near the beach but also near nightlife and most major streets in tel aviv. The staff were very unfriendly. The rooms were dirtyyyyy as well as the bathrooms. The atmosphere was alienating and anti social. People didn't speak and common spaces were dead. It's an okay place if you need a roof but it's one of the least inviting hostels I've ever stayed in.

I liked a Lot the location of the hostel, It is located near of the sea

Really friendly staff - I arrived mid/late evening on a Saturday (shabbat) but there were no problems. Great location. I didn't see a common area really which was a bit disappointing, but I was only in town for a night or two so wasn't problematic for me. Good value overall.

Perfect location, city center and 5 minutes to the beach. Helpful staff. Can get little noisy in the early morning due to traffic, but thats the price you pay for the location, I guess ;) If you are sensitive, don't forget ear plugs. Reasonable prices

Our stay at the hostel was great! We were a large group and the hostel was so accommodating - they moved us into a bigger room at no extra cost. Location was fantastic - only a couple of minutes walk from the beach and Allenby. Would definitely recommend the hostel to anyone.

• 30th Apr 2014

Great city, great people, great vacation!