Mui Ne Backpackers Resort Reviews

88 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien - Mui Ne - Phan Thiet, Mui Ne, Vietnam

Really nice. The rooms are very clean and modern. The Pool is small but totally ok. You can take a sunbath in the Garden at the oceanside. Only Swimming in the Ocean is not possible. There where like stairs into the Ocean but they where so slippery. Good restaurants next to the Hostel. And for party you can go to backpackers village. So if you want it more quiet definitly stay here in the resort!!!

Nice place to stay, right near the ocean (no sand beach). I would definitely come back again!

This hostel was great. Clean and quiet and right on the beach. Beach isn't much to speak of on this part of the strip though - more like waterfront. You get access to the pool at their sister hotel which is really nice: the village. Also, good and cheap food can be found at the village.

Dorms were clean and bed large but the lockers were quite difficult, my bed light didn't work, some water was dripping from the air con in the dorm and one night, after coming back from the dunes covered of sand, showers didn't work, so we had to go to the village for it. It is possible to go to the village to enjoy the accommodation there : bar/restaurant and really nice pool, without suffering the noise, which is really nice!

A few things did pop up. My friend in the dorm room, her locker broke and the shower also didn't work for a day. In our private room, there was a day with no internet and only cold water in the shower for a day also

This place had good bunk beds and a modern ensuit which was kepts clean. The only security for your belongings is a large locker, otherwise your door to the room is unlocked. The pool is small but never too crowded. They sell beer and water at reception but it's cheaper elsewhere. They do laundry for 30,000 however if you hit the main street you can find cheaper for about 15,000. This isn't a party hostel so if you like your sleep this one will suit you.

Loved my stay at this hostel, it was nice and clean. Close walking distance to everything needed and really friendly staff. Would have preferred to have some higher security, as people that were not staying at the hostel would be hanging around the dorm rooms, and the dorms do not properly lock.

The resort itself was very nice: the atmosphere, the decor, the cleanliness. It was a bit pricey in comparison to some other resorts we heard of in the area, though. We had issues with the hot water and the AC, though the staff was quick to fix them or call in people who could fix them. I would stay away from the tourism information attached to the resort. The guy was very unprofessional, and not too helpful. I don't need to hear 'you should have booked your bus earlier' that many times.

• 18th Feb 2015

Staff was great and the ability to use the facilities in the Backpackers Village which has a lovely pool is great. I wasn't so keen on giving in my passport for the whole of my stay which was kept just in a drawer in the open reception which was unlocked most of the time though.

I thought the hostel was very good. The swimming pool and all. Excellent.

Fantastic stay in Mui Ne - I'd definitely go back here. My boyfriend and I stayed in a 'deluxe double' and had a really great room with a sea view. It was cleaned every day, there's a safe to keep your valuables in and a mini fridge with GREAT prices for booze and water. Not really a party scene here but really nice vibe for a couple or group of people who want to chill out. (But for those who want partying the Backpacker Village is only 100m down the road). Excellent location too!

Rather stay at Backpackers Village across teh road. The beong together so we always went there for breakfast, drinks and chilling at the pool. There isn't really a beach at the hostel - the water starts right away. clean rooms and poool available

We had to sleep with the door unlocked the first night until u asked for the key...

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Decent place to stay but the village is better

Like the swimming pool and surprising sea view resting area~

A really nice place! Clean and modern

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Tours offered are excellent value for money.

could be cleaner, wifi was not working well. the stay was ok.

We had a 3 bed room and it was more like a bungalow which we really liked! The 'beach' is a concrete staircase to the the water though. The staff was very friendly and watching the sunset from the chaiselounge was awesome.

Loved my stay here, best facilities I have used so far, including from some hotels, dorms were comfotable, clean, had good lockers and even a glass shower screen!! I've already recommended this place to people and would go back myself!