Muiris Dan's Pub & Accommodation Reviews

John St, Dingle, Dingle, Ireland

Rooms are very clean, very nice! Kitchen was not so clean. Location: very good: close to everything in Dingle

a wonderful little hostel above a local pub. very clean and tidy. i felt as though i had plenty of space (didn't encounter anyone in the restroom...as though i had it to myself!). staff were very friendly and accommodating. check in and out were a breeze....large kitchen, too, with adjacent outdoor area! a great place to stay in Dingle!!

We arrived around 1700 and were the only people staying there that night. Porrick was very accommodating and gave us a rundown of the place, plus some recommendations on places to eat & drink. We had a great time in Dingle thanks to his recommendations! The only negative is that the shower temperature alternated between freezing cold and lava hot every few seconds. I'd stay here again with a buddy, or if I was solo and OK with alone time.

It was a very nice place to stay. If you want a beer you just have to go downstairs at the bar and the man is very cool. We had a very nice time ! Would recommend.

I stayed here mid week early March and I was the only guest in the hostel. It was good to get some quality sleep, but otherwise the hostel felt cold and empty. Staff is only on the premises when the bar is open (6pm till closing time) but they were friendly and accommodating. I would come back here again if I were to return to Dingle.