Muiris Dan's Pub & Accommodation Reviews

John St, Dingle, Dingle, Ireland

Great hostel, nice and friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, towels provided without charge, large kitchen with couch and several chairs. Would stay there again.

• 9th Jan 2016

We stayed January but the heating wasn't on so it was pretty cold! There was no hot water in our bathroom either although there is in the other bathrooms. Tommy the owner was very nice and helpful though

The kitchen was not open for the breakfast for the 2 days that we spended there. And it was not very clean. The hostel does not have a reception. You have to resolve all through the telephone.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Lovely staff. Excellent location. Great value.

I stayed at Muiris Dan's hostel in the middle of December so the hostel was empty, which was perfect for relaxing - my reason for going to Dingle in the first place!! I had a 4 or 6 (can't remember) bed room to myself and the bathroom was spacious and clean. There is a large kitchen available for cooking (it's rustic, not brand new, but it's large and has everything you need for cooking). The staff member I met was very nice and gave me a nice intro to Dingle :)

This place was ok as somewhere just to get your head down and sleep. I've been to cleaner places and the Internet is rubbish, but it's good value for what it is.

Positive. The staff was very helpful, rooms and beds where clean. Beds include linen and blankets without extra charge and we slept really well. For the price, I'd happily stay there again! Negative - the breakfast included was self service, and the kitchen was very dirty, there was cereals and bread, but no milk, eggs or anything to go on the bred. So if. You want an early start, bring your own :)

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Denmark

Wifi was bad, kitchen opens late at 850am but the facilities and rooms were good and Tommy is a legend. His bar down stairs it great.

Great place to stay. Very close to everything.

I really enjoyed my stay at this bnb hostel. Beds were clean and so we're the showers. Tommy was a great man to speak to about Dingle and what around town and was very helpful. The accommodation is down the street of all the lively bars and restaurants. This accommodation also has a very good bar with dart board pool table and a good jukebox. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend who would want to visit Dingle. A great place in a great spot in Dingle

It was amazing. I will be going back to Ireland and I will stay here again. The owner is the nicest man I've ever met. He's funny, easy going, and so friendly. I can't wait to come back.

• 4th Sep 2015

Very old school, but very friendly. Easy place to fall asleep.