Muiris Dan's Pub & Accommodation Reviews

John St, Dingle, Dingle, Ireland

A very pleasant place with a very nice guy. Very clean rooms and very hot shower. Perfect

The shower was fairly terrible, no lockers. I couldn't find the kitchen. Checking out was awkward because I had checked in in the bar, but that was closed when I left. A sign in my room said to put the key in the key box, which I couldn't locate. I ended up leaving it with the hardware store next door, which seemed to be kosher. Only two plugs in the room and no trash can. That was super awkward for me as a girl. And I never got the wifi info :/

We had a great night in muiris dans, great staff and atmosphere!! Mayo4sam :-)

• 28th Jul 2015

와이파이무료라고 해서 선택했는데 인터넷이 잡히지않았음. 하지만 주인은 계속 도와주려 노력했음. 그러나 결국 인터넷이용못함.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Sleeping above a pub is great not far to stumble after a few ponts. However if you hit the hay befo the pub closes it can be abit noisy. We were really tired after our travel and day in Dingle and sleep straightaway despite the revelers downstairs.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great B&B above a local pub in the middle of Dingle. Great kitchen and bar make for a good atmosphere at all times of the day, also well situated for access to all pubs in Dingle and Tommy gave some great recommendations!

Overall a good vibe, although there was no warning that no one would be there during the day when travelers arrive or in the morning when you leave, so it was a bit difficult to figure things out without a European phone number.

Overall we liked our experience staying at this hostel. The owner who checked us in was very friendly and gave us some excellent advice on Dingle and other parts of our Ireland travels - we really appreciated this. We booked a room with an ensuite but it had been given to someone else. To compensate, we got a refund on a portion of the price which we were happy about. The only complaint would be the shower in the washroom we used.

• 9th Jun 2015

Ideal hostel for a stay in Dingle. Incredibly informative and friendly owner. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Dingle.

Partly bad organisation, e.g. only one toilet in the first floor, it's not possible to enter the kitchen before around 5-6 pm. The rooms are nice and very!!! clean.

Very clean and tidy hostel with large rooms on the upper floor of a pub. Tommy's a super friendly owner of the hostel / pub who's pleased to help you out with whatever you need or you want to know. He's a five time All-Ireland medal winner, so if you're interested in Gaelic Sports there's no way around this hostel! It's located in the centre of dingle.

• 22nd Mar 2015