Muiris Dan's Pub & Accommodation

8.4
Fabulous 223 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017
7.7

Nothing is far away in Dingle, but I'd give it top marks for being very central. There was no staff when I arrived- got the security code by calling the number on the door. No staff when I got back from a night out (Admittedly quite late) and no staff when I left the next morning. Not a problem as far as I am concerned. The place was clean, central and well maintained. I'll book here again should I ever get back to Dingle. (I probably will)

10th Mar 2017

I arrived mid-renovation to the pub below the hostel, but Tommy, Owen, and Nora were all extremely considerate and friendly and made me feel right at home. The bed was comfy and the kitchen was spacious. It's in the perfect location to walk to the marina or St Mary's church. I definitely recommend this hostel. The staff are wonderful!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

We stayed in a four person mixed dorm with a private restroom and it was perfect. It was quiet, clean, and private, but only 10 seconds away from the closest bar. Tommy, who runs the bar and the hostel, was extremely accommodating, super friendly and helpful! He helped us plan our day hike around Dingle and told us about legendary Fungie! The place has a full kitchen with lots of shared free food and alcohol when we stayed! It was so affordable and amazing there we didn't want to leave!

Cheers, thanks for a great review. Hope to see ye on yer next trip to Ireland.

27th Dec 2016
8.0

It is nice and clean, new everything done very well. Although it's above a Pub all noise stops at 1:30, not bad. I found it chilly, the shower was plugged, and we couldn't get to the kitchen until 4pm.

13th Dec 2016

I only stayed one night but it was comfortable and I had the room to myself. It was good to get a good night sleep. Wifi only available in the kitchen which is around the back of the building.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016
7.7

Dingle is beautiful and i considering I only stayed 2 nights this hostel was fine, however probably wouldn't recommend for longer stays. Owner was very friendly and good location.