Muiris Dan's Pub & Accommodation

Fabulous 229 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 229 Total Reviews

11th Jun 2017

I got a warm welcomest and very good service. The staff and the pub really makes this place. And it's a nice combination of a hostel and a pub.

28th May 2017

This is a no frills hostel, if you're looking for someone to greet you at the door and have someone sitting at reception I would pick somewhere else.... it was pretty clean and the people who ran it were great. As the name implies it is above a pub that is definitely a local hangout. I had a good stay and it meet all of my needs. Showers aren't great, and it was relatively empty when I stayed which made its faults not as bad, even so I'd stay here again.

• esanchez31262751
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th May 2017

Cool hostel above a bar, rooms were very clean. Bathroom was ok but shower only had cold water. Kitchen was clean enough, limited pots pans and knives though which was a bit inconvenient. Free breakfast included. Overall nice hostel, I would recommend!

19th Mar 2017
7.7

Nothing is far away in Dingle, but I'd give it top marks for being very central. There was no staff when I arrived- got the security code by calling the number on the door. No staff when I got back from a night out (Admittedly quite late) and no staff when I left the next morning. Not a problem as far as I am concerned. The place was clean, central and well maintained. I'll book here again should I ever get back to Dingle. (I probably will)

10th Mar 2017

I arrived mid-renovation to the pub below the hostel, but Tommy, Owen, and Nora were all extremely considerate and friendly and made me feel right at home. The bed was comfy and the kitchen was spacious. It's in the perfect location to walk to the marina or St Mary's church. I definitely recommend this hostel. The staff are wonderful!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

We stayed in a four person mixed dorm with a private restroom and it was perfect. It was quiet, clean, and private, but only 10 seconds away from the closest bar. Tommy, who runs the bar and the hostel, was extremely accommodating, super friendly and helpful! He helped us plan our day hike around Dingle and told us about legendary Fungie! The place has a full kitchen with lots of shared free food and alcohol when we stayed! It was so affordable and amazing there we didn't want to leave!

Cheers, thanks for a great review. Hope to see ye on yer next trip to Ireland.

27th Dec 2016
8.0

It is nice and clean, new everything done very well. Although it's above a Pub all noise stops at 1:30, not bad. I found it chilly, the shower was plugged, and we couldn't get to the kitchen until 4pm.