Munay B&B Reviews

Avenida de la Aviacion 470, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

We loved our stay at Munay B & B. Sandra was extremely helpful with advice about what to do and where to eat. She even helped with our further travel arrangements. The only improvement we can suggest is to upgrade the breakfast that is offered.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Unfortunately, my stay at Munay B&B was unpleasant. First, my room was under the stairs, so that my sleep was disturbed by people going up and down the stairs. Secondly, the breakfast was poor: instant coffee,fake fruit juice, tasteless sweet rolls. Eggs were extra. Even without eggs, the breakfast could have been healthier with real fruit and whole grain bread. Three: at checkout I learned that they take only Visa. I had not brought my Visa and had to ask a friend to help pay the bill.

• 7th Nov 2013