Munay B&B Reviews

Avenida de la Aviacion 470, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Owners were very helpful and friendly. Would recommend.

Very helpful staff, and very clean

• 6th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

really good location. Friendly staff. I stayed here twice during the course of my trip. The first time their towels smelled like sweat. Showers weren't great. Little pressure (I was practically showering up against the wall) . Water was more like room temperature or colder. During the second stay my friend and I could not figure out the water heater machine. Once we did, it hardly heated the water.

Place is in a quiet neighbourhood about 10 mins walk from where most of the actiOn takes place. Was clean, and generally okay - won't win any awards but also is not that bad. Things to note - their is literally no atmosphere here so don't expect any parties or social stuff, and bring ear plugs... We were staying in the double room downstairs and the walls are super thin. Another group of guests were leaving early one morning and the stairs creak very loudly when used and you can hear everything.

The hostel was nice and initially were were very happy with it. However we were in a upstairs room and it rained and we woke up to our floor and bathroom being soaked. My clothes and luggage were all wet and they didnt offer to do anything to compensate or fix it. It was a big inconvenience. Howver if its not winter it would be a njce place to stay.

Small and friendly. Staff take ownership of the premises and go out of their way to accommodate us.

We stayed the last night of our trip to Peru, it was OK. The only problem is that we booked a private room with private bathroom but the light went out a couple of times and we didn't have hot water.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts