Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

This was the 7th and BEST hostel we have stayed in during this 4 week trip to Eastern Europe. Staff was attentive to detail. The breakfasts were great and varied. Very reasonable rates to wash our clothes. Cannot say enough positive things.

Need better pillows for the beds

The staff is super friendly and helpfully. The breakfast is amazing! To the city centre is it about 15min. The WiFi is strong in the common area but sometimes very weak in the rooms. In total i had a nice stay.

I just traveled in Europe for 4 months and this is by far the very best hostel I stayed in. The kitchen and decor is beautiful and more akin to a hotel than a hostel! Very friendly super helpful staff. Wonderful location. The best hostel breakfast I've ever had!

Small, quiet, cosy hostel. It's a nice break away from the big chain hostels. If you want some peace a quiet and have more of a "homey" feel, stay here.

Great location between the old town, jewish quarter & castle...5min walk to all...2 supermarkets around the corner. Excellent free breakfast. Helpful staff. Wifi is goodd in the common area but doesn't work in the rooms, which was annoying. Really nice interior, kitchen, lounge and rooms. Modern, clean bathrooms that smell nice. Good bunks with reading light, big locker underneath and enough charging points in the room. A really decent hostel, one of the best i've stayed in.

A great hostel! Being close to the park, it's easy to access the wonders of Krakow without having to take main streets. The staff are kind and helpful, and nothing bears the breakfast that they make!

Great great breakfast, very cosy place... Quite small but very pleasant. Highly recommended

Great hostel, unless you're looking for a party. The staff was helpful with daily planning, knowledgeable about things to do, places to go, and how to get there, breakfast was more than just bread and meat (pancakes, crepes, and eggs), and I even got some help in deciphering some of my Polish heritage (I'm American) with the help of one of the guys working there! Rooms were very clean and comfortable and so were the toilets. Most importantly, the showers had hot water with good water pressure!

The location was amazing, literally 5 minutes walk from the centre and about 10 to the Jewish district. The free breakfast provided was the best by far that I have ever received at a hostel, chilled out staff and interestingly themed rooms.

Very cosy and smart hostel, where every room got a different style and every detail of interior has a soul. Really good idea! Common space is like a big living room, with a well equiped kitchen and big sofas - nice homy atmosphere to meet other travellers. They have a great staff and very good breakfast. Location is also very convenient - it's just between the touristic old town and the party area of Kazimierz. This hostel was a really good choice!

Breakfast was really nice, changed slightly every day. The staff were brilliantly, very friendly and easy to talk to. Overally, a very nice experience. Would recommend to other people/visit again.

Breakfast was incredible-freshly scrambled eggs and pancakes! And staff are really lovely. If you sleep on the ground floor, your shower is in the communal area, which feels a bit weird at breakfast.

Brilliant as always. It was my 4th time in Mundo. Now I can not imagine visit to Krakow and stay elsewhere. Clean and cozy. Extremely friendly and cheerful staff. Royal breakfasts (I'm serious). Stay here and you will want to return again. I definitely want. Thanks for wonderful stay, Mundo Hostel!

This has been one of the best hostel experiences of my life. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Great recommendations on where to go out at night. One night they put on a dinner and it was a really fun way to get to know the other people staying there. The breakfasts were amazing!! Atmosphere was easy going, rooms were super clean and beds were comfortable. Made our trip to Poland magical!

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Good location, free BBQ, amazing breakfast and very helpful staff who let us come back a couple of days after we'd stayed on our return to Krakow to use the showers, book us a taxi and print our boarding passes.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

I absolutely loved this hostel. Staying here felt more like being in someone's home, and the staff were all incredibly warm. The breakfasts were amazing, and on the last night I was there they even hosted a barbecue. As a solo traveler, the environment they created really made it easy for me to meet people and make friends. I'm afraid this hostel spoiled me, because nothing has been as lovely since. Stay here! It's amazing!

Great hostel in a perfect spot to access both the Jewish quarter and Old Town. Staff were super friendly and helpful and cooked a mean breakfast. Hostel overall had a great feel and atmosphere.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Amazing place! Really clean, cool themes, friendly people!

• 30th Jul 2014

Everything was great, can't think of anything to complain about staff were very helpful

« first « Prev 1 2 3