Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

We have been travelling Europe for 5 months and this is the BEST hostel we have ever stayed in! The rooms were great and bathrooms very clean. The staff were so incredibly friendly, we have not encountered this anywhere else. The breakfast was so great and every morning along with cereal, muesli, bread, meats, cheeses, tomatoes, cucumber there was either scrambled eggs, Apple fritters or pancakes. great location You certainly don't need lunch. I can't recommend this hostel highly enough.

Staff were absolutely lovely, felt like a real family there. Breakfast every morning is an enormous spread and often includes a hot component of scrambled eggs, apple fritters or pancakes (when I was there). Staff really went above and beyond to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Atmosphere is warm and low-key - perfect place to chill.

We had a great stay at Mundo. We arrived early and they were kind enough to not only check us in early but also upgrade us to a twin room from a 6 bed dorm. The breakfasts were awesome with the staff cooking eggs or French toast for each guest as they arrived at breakfast. The staff were also very helpful with any queries we had. Location is great as nothing is very far. Just book it! You won't regret it.

I really enjoyed my stay at Mundo hostel. The hostel is very conveniently placed and staff was very helpful. Breakfast is included between 8 and 10. If you have to leave early, don't worry: they'll set everything out fo you. The bathroom was very clean, the room well heated. On Saturday night, though, I found that th hostel was louder than I expected it to be. Other than that, a great place to stay, would definitely recommed it.

Very clean and fresh hostel! Good location. Okay beds. It felt safe . On the whole a very good hostel ! But the best of all the extremely friendly staff !

I've travelled around europe for 2 months and this is the best hostel that I ve ever stay. Well located, cozy and lovely environment, everything clean and new. Very kindy and positive vibe staff. I spend 2 night there in new year time and it feels like home. Everything was perfect. Higly recomended!

Very nice, well equipped hostel with friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay.

This is a really well managed hostel. It's very easy to meet people here given it's small size. The bathrooms were clean and spacious, breakfast was good, staff were very nice. Everything about this place was good. The location is within a 5 min walk from the center of old town and 20 min walk to the Schindler museum. I walked everywhere from the hostel.

I really liked the overall atmosphere of the hostel, not a party hostel but very friendly with good vibes. Free breakfast is a plus, and the staff are very helpful.

Thanks to all in Mundo hostel. Great location, great staff, best breakfast in hostel I ever had - pancakes included! Room was small and there was some dirt under the bed. But in general good deal. Thank you.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Czech Republic

This is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in.the staff were friendly and helpful and made my stay perfect .this is not a party hostel but I would recommend this hostel 100%.

Second time to Kraków and second time to Mundo hostel. Great music played in the common area. Tasty breakfast - Chris' Apple pancakes are amaze. Staff are locals - friendly, fun and super attractive. Couldn't recommend it more.

Location was terrific, rooms were clean, common room was small but inviting. Breakfasts were fantastic.

this is our second time to stay at mundo and it was again excellent, really really comfortable beds, warm rooms and nice showers great location and quiet hostel

• 11th Nov 2015

Don't stay anywhere else in Kraków. 1. Book Mundo 2. Fall in love with staff 3. Stay longer than you intended Cool small hostel in a great location. Nice vibe & music in the common area and tasty free breakfast. If you are traveling solo and have social duds in your room you can always make friends with the staff.

I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend the place without hesitation.

Nice breakfast, they always cook something warm. Friendly stuff, one of them speaks Spanish, so we talked like for 3 hours . comfortable beds. Amazing location.

Nice comfortable hostel. Very clean and quiet. Not the best environment for meeting travelers as everyone was within their own group. But if you want a quiet hostel in a good location, this is it! The free breakfast was the best I've had especially the apple pancakes. Staff will help you book tours. Highly recommend!

Great staff, best breakfast I've ever had in a hotel.....apple in pancake, mmmmm. Nice relaxing atmosphere with music and plenty of books and games in longe.

Great hostel. Friendly staff made an effort to ensure everything was perfect. Recommended.