Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

We have been travelling for 4 months and this is by far THE BEST HOSTEL WE HAVE STAYED IN!! The facilities are excellent and clean and the staff are very helpful. The location is great, in between the old town and jewish quarter. The free breakfast is delicious and the wifi is great. Overall the place is definitely value for money. Thank you mundo hostel we will recommend you to our friends!

well the location of the hostel was great, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast too. the only things that I didn't like was about the bathroom, I had booked a twin room with a bathroom included, and it wasn't like that. Anyway the shower was good nice and clean....

• 3rd Apr 2014

Dear, Thank you for your review - it is really nice that you liked our hostel. :) I just want to remind you that you didn't book the twin with private bathroom - we were discussing this when you arrived - you booked twin with shared bathroom. You were unhappy, so I moved you to a twin with private bathroom. You can check that on your booking history, or if you like I can send you a scan of your reservation. thank you for choosing mundo hostel, wish you best! sonia

This is, without a doubt, the highest quality hostel I have ever stayed in- facilities are unreal compared with other places, location is excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I can't recommend this place highly enough- you would be a fool to stay anywhere else!

• 1st Apr 2014

Great location for exploring Krakow, the room that we stayed in was lovely (Japan) nd the bed wad comfy. Breakfast was amazing, with eggs on one day and waffles another along with cereal, bread, jam, meat and cheese. Probably the nicest toilet I've seen in a hostel. The staff were lovely and welcoming and someone is at reception 24 hours a day.we didn't see many other guests but yer one we saw in passing seemed to be enjoying their stay a well. Nice common room/reception area. Would stay again.

• 24th Mar 2014

Ths hostel was really great; the staff was really kind and the place very comfortable.

We couldn't have wishes for a more friendly welcome. All the staff were helpful, approachable and made our stay great fun, giving excellent recommendations for places to visit, eat a d drink. We were walking distance from everything we needed too.

We liked the possibilty to take a double bed. Breakfast was very good (we loved the pancakes and vegetables).

Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in. Everything is very clean, staff are friendly and do anything to help. Good storage space and lockable cabinets under the beds. Breakfast was at a good time and the staff said that if we were arranging trips or if we required breakfast earlier that was also possible. Each room has a different country theme, we were in USA which was lovely.

• 3rd Jan 2014

I highly recommend Mundo Hostel! We had a wonderfull experience in Crakow and we really enjoyed our stay in Mundo Hostel. The staff is nice, the rooms have interesting decorations, the bathrooms are very clean and the breakfast is excelent!

Mundo hostel was INCREDIBLE! We arrived early after an overnight train ride, and they let me take a shower. Then the owner invited us for the breakfast (freshly made apple pancakes and crepes). At dinner time, they made for us fresh local dumplings and salad. These events really gave a sense of community and I met awesome people. The rooms are comfortable and well decorated. I wish I could have stayed longer. The location also cannot be beat

This is the best hostel I've ever booked. There's a full kitchen that you can always use right in the front room, but breakfast is included (not some crappy continental breakfast either). There are couches, books, games, and a computer to use, plus a patio. The location is super - easy to get to from the train station, by car or on foot. It's between the city center and the castle, so both are in easy walking distance. The rooms and showers are clean and modern. They really try.

• 28th Dec 2013

Super friendly/helpful staff, really made to feel welcome even at our 7 in the morning arrival! (Work with some poles so had practised some dzien dobries, but was suprised at how well the staffs english is/was) room was lovely, we got to stay in Mexico! Facilities were good too, great value for money and great location, walking distance from train station, old town, Jewish quarter etc, good for a quiet nights sleep as not by all the bars/clubs, but not too far for a drunk walk back! DZIENKUYA!

• 23rd Nov 2013

A wonderfully welcoming atmosphere. It is much more relaxed than some of the other party hostels in krakow. The staff are all fantastic and they offer a complimentary breakfast, the best hostel breakfast by far (and this is after 5 months of backpacking). Location is right in between the old town and the Jewish quarter. Stay here!

Fantastic included breakfast and great friendly staff.

Great hostel with a good atmosphere and great staff

• 24th Oct 2013

Killer hostel!!

We enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The rooms were clean and tidy and had lockable drawers for your bags. The bathrooms were fine. The breakfast in the morning was declicious. Only a 15 minute walk to the train station and five minutes to the old town. Would stay here again.