Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

The location is great - right in between the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter, so you can immediately start exploring the town. The breakfast was the best I have had in a hostel - especially the special - we had lovely apple pancakes one day and French toast the other. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed just for two nights but we would love to return soon.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • syosifova
  • Bulgaria

The laundry service was not particularly clean.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Would stay here again. Great staff and amazing breakfast. Well worth the money. I have been to many hostels before and this was by far the best one I stayed in.

Good breakfast!

The entrance to the hostel what a bit daunting as we didn't know what to expect. But the room was what we needed. It was small but clean, tidy, and decorated well. The lobby area is great, we only go to experience it on our last day as we were waiting for our train but it's a calm atmosphere that everyone can chill out in. Location was good, close to the old town, small walk to train station. Breakfast was lovely

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Absolutely brilliant hostel. Could not recommend it more. The lovely staff treated myself and friends like long lost members of the family when we arrived exhausted from an overnight train. Sorted us a room before check in time. Was well worth paying a little more to get such a lovely place to stay. Possibly my favourite ever hostel. THANK YOU!

I slept in a room for six and that was maybe not the best choice for me, because there was a lot of noise, only one key and not that much room for your stuff. The room was clean and so were the toilets, only not the first night. The bathrooms are quite new and are really good and comfy to use. The kitchen is less easy to use, because there are a lot people staying at the hostel. The keyboard of the computer should maybe be renewed.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is in an excellent location. It is easy to walk to all the main tourist attractions as well as the train station. The staff could not have been more helpful or welcoming. They helped us book tours as soon as we arrived. There was a really nice atmosphere. We were able to store our bags securely after check out until we were getting our train from Krakow. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

Nice Hostel in an excellent location. Most of the staff is incredible friendly and welcoming, they give you good advices on what to to or how to get somewhere in Krakow. Nice Breakfast. The Bathrooms are spacious and kept clean - shower have an excellent pressure. The only thing to criticise is the space of the private rooms in comparison to the actual price: very regular, small bed, very spartan, a shelf instead of an actual locker. And it is is very clairaudient.

Perfect hostel, but more power points in the dorms would be fine!

Very clean and lovely hostel with great location!

We loved staying at this hostel! Friendly, chill atmosphere, great place & lovely staff. Also top breakfast and free coffee. Thanks for making us feel at home - Rose & Rachel

• 18th May 2015
  • Scotland

I honestly felt at home at this cute hostel. The Staff were the best even took me out to a locals party. I was also super happy to not have a bunch of 18 year old idiots around me! Would recommend to anyone!

The staff was exceptionally nice! The breakfast is delicious, especially on the weekends. I had a really good time at this hostel. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that the bathroom on our floor was pretty cold all the time.

As before,top staff,location and breakfast. Room a little cold with slight draft and internet sporadic.

No atmosphere at the hostel but that might just be to the time of year I was there (February). Internet connection wasn't great. But other than that it was perfect. Satisfied customer.

A very nice hostel close to the old centre of Krakow!

Excellent hostel however the double bed rooms are a bit small. Temperature in the rooms are not very warm too. A very friendly staff though.

My fiancée and I spent four nights here from the 6th - 10th January. We thoroughly enjoyed it! The staff were very friendly and helpful and assisted us on several occasions when we were planning / booking excursions etc. The hostel was quiet due to the time of the year, but it was still pleasurable. Our room was cosy and comfy. Very good shower, hot and powerful! Breakfast was lovely! Good coffee too and there's plenty there to set you up for the day. Happy times.

I enjoyed my staying at Hostel Mundo, the only one thing that might be improved is wifi connection.

• 4th Jan 2015