Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

No atmosphere at the hostel but that might just be to the time of year I was there (February). Internet connection wasn't great. But other than that it was perfect. Satisfied customer.

A very nice hostel close to the old centre of Krakow!

Excellent hostel however the double bed rooms are a bit small. Temperature in the rooms are not very warm too. A very friendly staff though.

My fiancée and I spent four nights here from the 6th - 10th January. We thoroughly enjoyed it! The staff were very friendly and helpful and assisted us on several occasions when we were planning / booking excursions etc. The hostel was quiet due to the time of the year, but it was still pleasurable. Our room was cosy and comfy. Very good shower, hot and powerful! Breakfast was lovely! Good coffee too and there's plenty there to set you up for the day. Happy times.

I enjoyed my staying at Hostel Mundo, the only one thing that might be improved is wifi connection.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Great atmosphere amazing staff, really friendly people! The price could be a few euro cheaper and the WiFi is not reaching the rooms, which can be easily solved, also in the kitchen there was some troubles connecting. Lovely breakfast and great tea and coffee! Will come back if again in Krakow!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Poland

It's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Excellent located with friendly staff and we've had an awesome new years eve party in it.

When my friend and I first arrived at this hostel, we were a little nervous because the environment was a little too chill for us. While this feeling lasted for a bit, our opinion changed the closer we got to new years. WHAT A PARTY!! We had so much fun!! Also, the staff is absolutely incredible and so nice. My friend was sick the entire time we were in Krakow and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that she was ok and was taken care of.

I had such a good time at Mundo Hostel, definitely I'll stay there again

The best hotel I have ever stayed in! I had the time of my life. For various reasons I ended up on my own at Mundo for New Year but as soon as I arrived I wasn't sad anymore! It's such a friendly place - everyone, staff and people I met there. Made lots of friends. It was just great! Breakfast was delicious, and we seemed to have free food every night! New Year's Eve party was one of the best I have ever been to. So much fun. I miss Mundo!

A great hostel with friendly staff and a big common area. Well decorated, clean and cozy. Only problem was that the internet didn't work in the bedrooms.

Had a lovely stay here. The staff were really funny and helpful and the place was really clean and tidy. I was there on a quiet day so can't say whether it would be the same when the place is full but I would really recommend it. Nice atmosphere and great to have breakfast included.

Our stay at Mundo Hostel was absolutely exceptional! From the moment we arrived, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and kind. The hostel is very well located to the Old Town and the Jewish districts. Each morning a fantastic smorgasbord of food is provided for breakfast! The common space also feels very homely and welcoming, while the rooms are quiet, comfortable and very well sized. Overall a flawless stay and very very highly recommended. Book now!

Love the breakfast made every morning! Very clean and chill atmosphere.

We have had a very great experience at Mundo Hostel Krakow!! Thanks a lot!!

Breakfast was great! They have this sweet bread, banana pancake, cottage cheese mix....not all on the same morning but it is something to look forward to. Location is great, right in between the Old City and the Wawel Castl/the Jewish District. All walking distanace. Train station is an 18 minutes walk but it is not that bad as long as you are not carrying luggage that are too heavy. Staff are okay, some are more enthusiastic than the others. Wish there are more computers available.

• 24th Oct 2014

Gorgeous hostel - was more like a hotel than a hostel! We had a great 2 night stay. The staff were extremely helpful in booking our trip to Auschwitz and in all aspects. The breakfast they provided was incredible - kept us full until mid-afternoon so really helped us save extra money!! The toilets were clean and to a high standard. I would definitely recommend staying in this hostel - very clean, helpful staff and great value for money :)

Have stayed in a lot of hostels, and this one definitely falls into the best hostels ever category! First of all, the breakfast is amazing, you would not find better at a 5 star hotel. hands down sensational. Wifi works well mostly (although need to fix it on the 2nd floor). Good lockers, awesome room themes, great bathrooms, cheap laundry, and only a 5 min walk to the old town. Top it off, the staff are super friendly & helpful. Finally, one of the best atmospheres going too.

Real good hostel, relax and calm, clean and nice room, only one bathroom for the floor but i never had to wait. Wi-fi was not working very well but they told me that it will be fixed in the next days.

This was a fantastic hostel! One of the best places I've stayed in Europe. The staff were very friendly and helpful. All of the rooms were kept clean and tidy. The breakfast was definitely the best I've had in any hostel. Highly recommend Mundo Hostel.