Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Great location. Helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.

Fantastic staff. Very clean. Bedrooms could do with blinds / curtains.

Really nice and helpful staff, great breakfast and clean and nice rooms. Great location and a calm and pleasant atmosphere.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Really cool rooms, great breakfast, nice people

• 13th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you Jack :) I hope to see you again at our hostel one day in the future :)

Hostel is exactly as reviewed previously: perfect location, a stonethrow away from both the city center & Jewish quarter, delicious pancakes for breakfast, nice staff.

Not the best location, but not too bad. The hostel has a classy, boutique style---something that's usually only found in up scale hotels. The free breakfast was impressive and the washing facilities were in good shape.

A fantastic hostel 15 minutes from Kraków Glowny train station, very easy to get to. Felt welcomed from the minute we arrived. Rooms were small but clean and practical. The breakfast they put out every morning is delicious with plenty to choose from and the pancakes are great! There's a really chilled out atmosphere here. It's 5 minutes away from Kraków main square.

All the staff were most helpful and accommodating. The breakfasts were great.

Good area, maybe a bit expensive, better run to the breakfast if you want to catch a seat

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Romania

This hostel is located slightly out of the old town and quite far away from good restaurants. The staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfasts are AMAZING! The rooms are wonderfully decorated and the toilets are always lovely and clean. Would definitely recommend.

I was lucky to have mistake in my booking. Lucky because staff solved the problem responsibly - they booked me to neighborhood hostel with a view on Krakauer Planty, & with honor - I've got a voucher on lunch in their friendly restaurant. They advised me where to sit at nights & what to see whilst rainy Sunday. Thanks to Sonia for her care who kicked me out in words to get on a time on my tram & then on my bus to the airport ! I'd chosen them of home atmosphere & I did got a rest. They care.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Best hostal location staff room comfortable & quite....10+

This was my best hostel experience during an 8-week trip around Europe. The staff are wonderfully welcoming and the common room instantly makes you feel at home and is a great place to chill and meet other travellers. Accommodation is comfortable and clean, with secure storage lockers for each bed with clean, modern bathrooms close by. The BEST part though, was Sunday morning included breakfast... banana and apple pancakes cooked by the staff! Need I say more... Highly recommended. Thank you! :)

The location is great - right in between the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter, so you can immediately start exploring the town. The breakfast was the best I have had in a hostel - especially the special - we had lovely apple pancakes one day and French toast the other. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed just for two nights but we would love to return soon.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • syosifova
  • Bulgaria

The laundry service was not particularly clean.

We're very sorry for that. We do our best, using high-quality detergents and equipment, to provide our guest with good service. However, if a delicate cycle was used, it might have been too short. If we'll ever be fortunate enough to host you again and something like this happens, please ask us to wash your clothes again for free.

Mundo Hostel is perfectly located, near the main square and just 10 minutes walk to the train station. Staff is really kind. The breakfast is the best I've ever had in a hostel. Very clean, quiet and secure. The mattress in our room was a bit uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend Mundo Hostel!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Would stay here again. Great staff and amazing breakfast. Well worth the money. I have been to many hostels before and this was by far the best one I stayed in.

Thank you, Mark! Hopefully we'll meet again! :)

Good breakfast!

The entrance to the hostel what a bit daunting as we didn't know what to expect. But the room was what we needed. It was small but clean, tidy, and decorated well. The lobby area is great, we only go to experience it on our last day as we were waiting for our train but it's a calm atmosphere that everyone can chill out in. Location was good, close to the old town, small walk to train station. Breakfast was lovely

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Absolutely brilliant hostel. Could not recommend it more. The lovely staff treated myself and friends like long lost members of the family when we arrived exhausted from an overnight train. Sorted us a room before check in time. Was well worth paying a little more to get such a lovely place to stay. Possibly my favourite ever hostel. THANK YOU!