Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Great location between the old town, jewish quarter & castle...5min walk to all...2 supermarkets around the corner. Excellent free breakfast. Helpful staff. Wifi is goodd in the common area but doesn't work in the rooms, which was annoying. Really nice interior, kitchen, lounge and rooms. Modern, clean bathrooms that smell nice. Good bunks with reading light, big locker underneath and enough charging points in the room. A really decent hostel, one of the best i've stayed in.

A great hostel! Being close to the park, it's easy to access the wonders of Krakow without having to take main streets. The staff are kind and helpful, and nothing bears the breakfast that they make!

Great hostel, unless you're looking for a party. The staff was helpful with daily planning, knowledgeable about things to do, places to go, and how to get there, breakfast was more than just bread and meat (pancakes, crepes, and eggs), and I even got some help in deciphering some of my Polish heritage (I'm American) with the help of one of the guys working there! Rooms were very clean and comfortable and so were the toilets. Most importantly, the showers had hot water with good water pressure!

Very cosy and smart hostel, where every room got a different style and every detail of interior has a soul. Really good idea! Common space is like a big living room, with a well equiped kitchen and big sofas - nice homy atmosphere to meet other travellers. They have a great staff and very good breakfast. Location is also very convenient - it's just between the touristic old town and the party area of Kazimierz. This hostel was a really good choice!

Breakfast was really nice, changed slightly every day. The staff were brilliantly, very friendly and easy to talk to. Overally, a very nice experience. Would recommend to other people/visit again.

Breakfast was incredible-freshly scrambled eggs and pancakes! And staff are really lovely. If you sleep on the ground floor, your shower is in the communal area, which feels a bit weird at breakfast.

Brilliant as always. It was my 4th time in Mundo. Now I can not imagine visit to Krakow and stay elsewhere. Clean and cozy. Extremely friendly and cheerful staff. Royal breakfasts (I'm serious). Stay here and you will want to return again. I definitely want. Thanks for wonderful stay, Mundo Hostel!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Good location, free BBQ, amazing breakfast and very helpful staff who let us come back a couple of days after we'd stayed on our return to Krakow to use the showers, book us a taxi and print our boarding passes.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

I absolutely loved this hostel. Staying here felt more like being in someone's home, and the staff were all incredibly warm. The breakfasts were amazing, and on the last night I was there they even hosted a barbecue. As a solo traveler, the environment they created really made it easy for me to meet people and make friends. I'm afraid this hostel spoiled me, because nothing has been as lovely since. Stay here! It's amazing!

Great hostel in a perfect spot to access both the Jewish quarter and Old Town. Staff were super friendly and helpful and cooked a mean breakfast. Hostel overall had a great feel and atmosphere.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Amazing place! Really clean, cool themes, friendly people!

• 30th Jul 2014

Everything was great, can't think of anything to complain about staff were very helpful

very clean very helpful staff great breakfast included homemade crepes, pancakes close to all

• 23rd Jul 2014

Some of the nicest staff I have ever had! They really helped make my trip to Krakow!

We stayed in the India room and it was really nice. Breakfast was extraordinary, really really like it. On the other hand I found some things that I didnt like. There was a lot of dust and rubbish behind the beds. I think that those places havent been cleaned for at least 4-5 months. Also on the top beds there werent any sockets. You have to go down the stairs, unplug the bed light and plug your recharger and there are only 2 sockets for 2 people. It would be really nice if you fix it.

Awesome location. Friendly staff, very helpful and sociable. Beds are nice. You can rent a padlock for 10PLN and will get the money back when you check out. They have nightly events. I was there on two nights: pub crawl and BBQ. A lot of insects around and night so make sure to close windows. Breakfast Table only fits 7 people. Lobby plays hip music all day. No special air transport, they just call a taxi for you. Nice bathrooms on each floor. Well worth your money.

The hostel is great no doubts, isnt a party hostel so if you looking for a party one def there isnt the place but its really close to the shops and main things in Kraków... The only bad thing is the toilet and the shower are together and if 5 people want to take a shower at the same time you might have to wait for an hour.... Def i would stay there again if i goback

Very friendly helpful staff. Wonderful breakfasts!

Loved the breakfast in the morning and had a great homely feel. We decided to do tours on our own as it worked out significantly cheaper than the organized ones. Maybe the hostel could work out a way to make their tours cheaper because we would have loved to go as a group from the hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014

Mundo is a great backpackers / chill out hostel especially in Krakow where there are plenty of party hostels full of group travellers. I got greeted with a warm smile and some leftover pancakes! Nice social area to meet others / cook dinner and have a drink. Really enjoyed my stay, thanks.

« first « Prev 1 2 3