Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Loved the breakfast in the morning and had a great homely feel. We decided to do tours on our own as it worked out significantly cheaper than the organized ones. Maybe the hostel could work out a way to make their tours cheaper because we would have loved to go as a group from the hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014

Mundo is a great backpackers / chill out hostel especially in Krakow where there are plenty of party hostels full of group travellers. I got greeted with a warm smile and some leftover pancakes! Nice social area to meet others / cook dinner and have a drink. Really enjoyed my stay, thanks.

Modern, comfortable and well situated hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful. Tours can be arranged at the hostel. A quite hostel. Would stay here again.

This hostel is ideally placed between the old town and Jewish qtr. it was clean and secure with friendly staff always willing to lend a hand. The breakfast was a nice surprise as well! It is an easy place to meet other travels.

Overall great place. No AC or fan in the room was the only downer. Staff is great. Discover tours that they recommend are a little pricey but makes things go smoothly. Salt mine is a little disneyworldish for my taste. Auschwitz was impressionable.

Pros: Amazing breakfast included (seriously amazing--fresh fruit, eggs, cold cuts, bread, juice, coffee...we even had banana pancakes one day!) Staff was very responsive and always available, and owner was nice and made is pierogis! The rooms were cute and clean. Location was excellent--right in between old town and Jewish district. Cons: A bit far from train station (15-min walk with your luggage) and a a bit less social of a hostel atmosphere. Cons:

Hostel in good location - 10 minute walk from the centre. Breakfast provide was lovely and had a good variation to choose from that changed day to day.

• 29th Jun 2014

Excellent location, great staff and facilities. I was very impressed with the complimentary breakfast, the staff put a lot of effort and attention to detail into it.

Staff are very helpful,breaktast is SUPERB,I would recommend this Hostel to all.... Fantastic stay..

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The free breakfast is amazing! Not only is there always bread with cheese, meats, tomatoes, and veggies there is also fresh fruit and some hot meal that the staff prepares (pancakes on our first day and then eggs are second). The staff is very helpful although one did lead us a stray with the bus to the airport. It is very clean! The bathrooms are very nice with good water pressure :)

• 12th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel! Put quite simply the nicest hostel I've ever been at. I booked 4 nights but stayed 7! All the people working at hostel were extremely friendly, welcoming, obliging, warm, kind, enthusiastic, helpful and made genuine efforts to make Mundo a home from home. Folks, I thank you kindly. Also, the hostel itself is kept immaculately clean as it is cleaned thoroughly each morning, the atmosphere is very relaxed and it's easy to simply relax or meet people in the common area. Thanks!

Mundo is great! Staff is very accommodating and friendly. Daniel, who works at the hostel gave us a great pizza recommendation, called Warsztat.. You must try! Rooms for two people are just the right size and bathrooms were always kept tidy, with plenty of toilet paper and the showers were always hot. The only downside, and I'm really pushing to put this, is their breakfast area. The table can only realistically sit 7 people at a time, so you either have to wait or eat at the stand or outside.

It took me a good 15 mins to walk from Krakow traing station, but it's very convenience when heading to old town. Staff is nice and very friendly, rooms tidy.

Recently remodeled so all the facilities are great. The staff is extremely friendly and always helpful. Provides everything you would need and also has a different and great breakfast every morning. Had an awesome stay and would reccomend this hostel.

Very nice staff Fantastc breakfast Close to the city center: Pawel Castle and Center Square

nice hostel in a great location un krakow. really clean

I had a very pleasant stay at Mundo hostel in May 2014. Everything you hope for in a hostel, they provided in high quality. I would certainly stay in Mundo hostel without any hesitation.

The hostel? Clean, comfortable, plenty of hot water, delicious breakfasts (included) and the wi-fi worked well. The staff? They give personal attention and drop everything to help you. They will do anything to make your stay wonderful. The location? It's a 5-minute walk to the old town, and 15 minutes to the bus/train station. The hostel is located in the rear of a building, on a quiet street, so it's noise-free. It's in a quiet location, yet right where you want to be to see everything.

I think Mundo is the perfect place for someone to relax. I liked the atmosphere in the common area, staff was extremely friendly when I had so many questions, and other guests were polite. Breakfast was scrumptious and there wasn't a lack of food. The apple fritter pancakes were the perfect way to start my morning! It's 5 minutes from the centre and 2 from the park surrounding it.

Staff were trully attentive and served great breakfast. Shared room and bathroom were always clean. I will certainly recommend this hostel to my family and friends.