Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is in an excellent location. It is easy to walk to all the main tourist attractions as well as the train station. The staff could not have been more helpful or welcoming. They helped us book tours as soon as we arrived. There was a really nice atmosphere. We were able to store our bags securely after check out until we were getting our train from Krakow. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

Very nice facilities and atmosphere, staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was amazing too.

• 4th Jun 2015

Nice Hostel in an excellent location. Most of the staff is incredible friendly and welcoming, they give you good advices on what to to or how to get somewhere in Krakow. Nice Breakfast. The Bathrooms are spacious and kept clean - shower have an excellent pressure. The only thing to criticise is the space of the private rooms in comparison to the actual price: very regular, small bed, very spartan, a shelf instead of an actual locker. And it is is very clairaudient.

Perfect hostel, but more power points in the dorms would be fine!

Very clean and lovely hostel with great location!

We loved staying at this hostel! Friendly, chill atmosphere, great place & lovely staff. Also top breakfast and free coffee. Thanks for making us feel at home - Rose & Rachel

• 18th May 2015
  • Scotland

I honestly felt at home at this cute hostel. The Staff were the best even took me out to a locals party. I was also super happy to not have a bunch of 18 year old idiots around me! Would recommend to anyone!

The staff was exceptionally nice! The breakfast is delicious, especially on the weekends. I had a really good time at this hostel. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that the bathroom on our floor was pretty cold all the time.

As before,top staff,location and breakfast. Room a little cold with slight draft and internet sporadic.

No atmosphere at the hostel but that might just be to the time of year I was there (February). Internet connection wasn't great. But other than that it was perfect. Satisfied customer.

1 2 Next » last »