Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Nice and small hostel. Close to the city center and the Wawel Castle. Staff can help you and also can book tour trip to Auschwitz. Room and bathroom were clean. Small breakfast included in the price.

A M A Z I N G. I didn't want to leave. Just book it!

Absolutely loved the experience here. The free breakfast was amazing and exceeded all expectations. The tour to Auschwitz that was recommended was extremely professional. The location is exceptional - close to both the Jewish Quarter and the Old Town Square. The staff were both friendly and provided great dining recommendations. Faultless hostel

Very noisy (not soundproof between the rooms at all...)and hard to sleep at night because of all the movement in the place. A bit expensive to have to rent towels at 8zt. But nice staff and very good breakfast

I really liked the Mundo Hostel. Location and facilities are very good. It's more like a hotel then a hostel. Another positive thing is, that this is not one of the "drink cheap alcohol and party" hostels. It was a really nice stay!

The staff here went out of their way to please you. They even found me a ranch to horse back ride on outside of the city and called cabs whenever needed. They cook you a good breakfast every morning. The hostel is located in a quiet street which is exactly what you want after a long night of partying. I will say that there happened to be more couples staying during my week than solo travelers like myself, but it all depends on timing. Thank you for a great stay in Krakow!

Located close to the Old Town, and free breakfast every morning was great! Only downside was the lack of power points in the dorms. Staff were very helpful, and were able to accommodate me for another night at very short notice.

Stop searching for hostels. Book this one. Don't even think. Just book it. Any hostel that plays the Rolling Stones, Arctic Monkeys, and Polish Jazz at the reception is worth throwing your money at! I'll definitely be back!

A perfect hostel if you're looking for a place that is relaxed and well located. This definitel isn't the right hostel if you're looking to party hard every night at the hostel. Although it is a great place to have a few drinks before you get your night going, as it is right in between old town and the jewish district. Staff is fantastic and has great taste in music. Very willing to answer any questions about Krakow. Breakfast was surprisingly great for a hostel. Beds were clean and comfortable.

This hostel is very chill (not a party hostel). Great relaxed vibe. You can easily walk to the city as well as down along the river. Breakfast is amazing (!!). Staff are really helpful, beds comfy, showers hot... would stay here again!

Amazing hostel! Great location, staff and atmosphere. The free breakfast is cooked fresh which was a great bonus. The communal areas were really nice and bathrooms were always exceptionally clean. The rooms were themed which was a nice touch, only thing I would change is that the blind in our room let a lot of light in during the mornings. However, this wouldn't put me off staying again and I would definitely recommend it to visitors as number one place to stay in Krakow!

Best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel, it's really sweet how they make you something different every day (pancakes was my favourite!) If you need to get up really early they'll make breakfast early and have it ready by the time you have to leave in the morning. The common room and kitchen had a very cosy and relaxing feel to it. Perfect for couples like us. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful

Fantastic staff running this place and each morning they cook you the BEST breakfast you will ever have in a hostel. The rooms are all themed around a country and very relaxing spaces. I would and have recommended this place on my travels. It is located just outside of the old town and a good walkable distance to Schindler's factory and he Jewish Quarter.

I really enjoyed my stay here-- staff was friendly, breakfast was dope, wifi was fast enough, and the vibe was good

Mundo Hostel is quite small but has all you could need. The breakfast is prepared freshly every day and was amazing. The atmosphere was not too social like in other hostels, but it might also have been because a huge group of people that already knew each other stayed there at the same time as we did. Staff was always very nice and helpful. Location was very good as well, not right in the centre but still you could reach everything by foot easily.

Super friendly staff, especially the first we talked to after arriving from our night train. She offered us breakfast + tea/coffee right away (eat the pancakes) and detailed directions. They even had our room ready early! Ideal location, right between Old town and the Jewish quarter + easy walk to the train station. Don't bother w a transit pass. Would have talked to more people but only a German school group were there. Chill atmosphere in common room. Overall, great!

1 2 Next » last »