Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Very nice staff Fantastc breakfast Close to the city center: Pawel Castle and Center Square

nice hostel in a great location un krakow. really clean

I had a very pleasant stay at Mundo hostel in May 2014. Everything you hope for in a hostel, they provided in high quality. I would certainly stay in Mundo hostel without any hesitation.

The hostel? Clean, comfortable, plenty of hot water, delicious breakfasts (included) and the wi-fi worked well. The staff? They give personal attention and drop everything to help you. They will do anything to make your stay wonderful. The location? It's a 5-minute walk to the old town, and 15 minutes to the bus/train station. The hostel is located in the rear of a building, on a quiet street, so it's noise-free. It's in a quiet location, yet right where you want to be to see everything.

I think Mundo is the perfect place for someone to relax. I liked the atmosphere in the common area, staff was extremely friendly when I had so many questions, and other guests were polite. Breakfast was scrumptious and there wasn't a lack of food. The apple fritter pancakes were the perfect way to start my morning! It's 5 minutes from the centre and 2 from the park surrounding it.

Staff were trully attentive and served great breakfast. Shared room and bathroom were always clean. I will certainly recommend this hostel to my family and friends.

Hostel was exactly what I needed, not a party hostel just something a bit more quiet. Can make friends over the free breakfast still. I forget her name but the girl who works during the day is amazing. I needed to make a phone call and she was nice enough to let me use her phone. The best part are the scrambled eggs in the morning amazing. She is very welcomeing and friendly. The place is clean beds are average location is between the two main parts. Overall pretty good.

We have been travelling for 4 months and this is by far THE BEST HOSTEL WE HAVE STAYED IN!! The facilities are excellent and clean and the staff are very helpful. The location is great, in between the old town and jewish quarter. The free breakfast is delicious and the wifi is great. Overall the place is definitely value for money. Thank you mundo hostel we will recommend you to our friends!

well the location of the hostel was great, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast too. the only things that I didn't like was about the bathroom, I had booked a twin room with a bathroom included, and it wasn't like that. Anyway the shower was good nice and clean....

• 3rd Apr 2014

Dear, Thank you for your review - it is really nice that you liked our hostel. :) I just want to remind you that you didn't book the twin with private bathroom - we were discussing this when you arrived - you booked twin with shared bathroom. You were unhappy, so I moved you to a twin with private bathroom. You can check that on your booking history, or if you like I can send you a scan of your reservation. thank you for choosing mundo hostel, wish you best! sonia

This is, without a doubt, the highest quality hostel I have ever stayed in- facilities are unreal compared with other places, location is excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I can't recommend this place highly enough- you would be a fool to stay anywhere else!

Great location for exploring Krakow, the room that we stayed in was lovely (Japan) nd the bed wad comfy. Breakfast was amazing, with eggs on one day and waffles another along with cereal, bread, jam, meat and cheese. Probably the nicest toilet I've seen in a hostel. The staff were lovely and welcoming and someone is at reception 24 hours a day.we didn't see many other guests but yer one we saw in passing seemed to be enjoying their stay a well. Nice common room/reception area. Would stay again.

• 24th Mar 2014