Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Brilliant as always. It was my 4th time in Mundo. Now I can not imagine visit to Krakow and stay elsewhere. Clean and cozy. Extremely friendly and cheerful staff. Royal breakfasts (I'm serious). Stay here and you will want to return again. I definitely want. Thanks for wonderful stay, Mundo Hostel!

This has been one of the best hostel experiences of my life. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Great recommendations on where to go out at night. One night they put on a dinner and it was a really fun way to get to know the other people staying there. The breakfasts were amazing!! Atmosphere was easy going, rooms were super clean and beds were comfortable. Made our trip to Poland magical!

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Good location, free BBQ, amazing breakfast and very helpful staff who let us come back a couple of days after we'd stayed on our return to Krakow to use the showers, book us a taxi and print our boarding passes.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

I absolutely loved this hostel. Staying here felt more like being in someone's home, and the staff were all incredibly warm. The breakfasts were amazing, and on the last night I was there they even hosted a barbecue. As a solo traveler, the environment they created really made it easy for me to meet people and make friends. I'm afraid this hostel spoiled me, because nothing has been as lovely since. Stay here! It's amazing!

Great hostel in a perfect spot to access both the Jewish quarter and Old Town. Staff were super friendly and helpful and cooked a mean breakfast. Hostel overall had a great feel and atmosphere.

Amazing place! Really clean, cool themes, friendly people!

• 30th Jul 2014