Mundo Hostel Reviews

Sarego 10, Krakow, Poland

Best hostal location staff room comfortable & quite....10+

This was my best hostel experience during an 8-week trip around Europe. The staff are wonderfully welcoming and the common room instantly makes you feel at home and is a great place to chill and meet other travellers. Accommodation is comfortable and clean, with secure storage lockers for each bed with clean, modern bathrooms close by. The BEST part though, was Sunday morning included breakfast... banana and apple pancakes cooked by the staff! Need I say more... Highly recommended. Thank you! :)

The location is great - right in between the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter, so you can immediately start exploring the town. The breakfast was the best I have had in a hostel - especially the special - we had lovely apple pancakes one day and French toast the other. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed just for two nights but we would love to return soon.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • syosifova
  • Bulgaria

The laundry service was not particularly clean.

We're very sorry for that. We do our best, using high-quality detergents and equipment, to provide our guest with good service. However, if a delicate cycle was used, it might have been too short. If we'll ever be fortunate enough to host you again and something like this happens, please ask us to wash your clothes again for free.

Mundo Hostel is perfectly located, near the main square and just 10 minutes walk to the train station. Staff is really kind. The breakfast is the best I've ever had in a hostel. Very clean, quiet and secure. The mattress in our room was a bit uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend Mundo Hostel!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Would stay here again. Great staff and amazing breakfast. Well worth the money. I have been to many hostels before and this was by far the best one I stayed in.

Thank you, Mark! Hopefully we'll meet again! :)

Good breakfast!

The entrance to the hostel what a bit daunting as we didn't know what to expect. But the room was what we needed. It was small but clean, tidy, and decorated well. The lobby area is great, we only go to experience it on our last day as we were waiting for our train but it's a calm atmosphere that everyone can chill out in. Location was good, close to the old town, small walk to train station. Breakfast was lovely

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Absolutely brilliant hostel. Could not recommend it more. The lovely staff treated myself and friends like long lost members of the family when we arrived exhausted from an overnight train. Sorted us a room before check in time. Was well worth paying a little more to get such a lovely place to stay. Possibly my favourite ever hostel. THANK YOU!

I slept in a room for six and that was maybe not the best choice for me, because there was a lot of noise, only one key and not that much room for your stuff. The room was clean and so were the toilets, only not the first night. The bathrooms are quite new and are really good and comfy to use. The kitchen is less easy to use, because there are a lot people staying at the hostel. The keyboard of the computer should maybe be renewed.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is in an excellent location. It is easy to walk to all the main tourist attractions as well as the train station. The staff could not have been more helpful or welcoming. They helped us book tours as soon as we arrived. There was a really nice atmosphere. We were able to store our bags securely after check out until we were getting our train from Krakow. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

Very nice facilities and atmosphere, staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was amazing too.

• 4th Jun 2015

Nice Hostel in an excellent location. Most of the staff is incredible friendly and welcoming, they give you good advices on what to to or how to get somewhere in Krakow. Nice Breakfast. The Bathrooms are spacious and kept clean - shower have an excellent pressure. The only thing to criticise is the space of the private rooms in comparison to the actual price: very regular, small bed, very spartan, a shelf instead of an actual locker. And it is is very clairaudient.

Perfect hostel, but more power points in the dorms would be fine!

1 2 3 Next » last »