Munich All-Inclusive Campsite Reviews

Lochhausener Strasse 59, Munich, Germany

I was really embarrassed that I had suggested to my friends that we stay at the tent. All of us have stayed in tents more times than I care to remember but we were so disappointing to have paid £50 for this tent. The bedding was wet, thin, cold, not washed. The staff were drunk, annoying and moody(not all of them) - it just really wasn't a nice experience and I was really embarrassed that I had booked it for us!

• 5th Oct 2014

It was a campsite - you cannot expect to receive the Ritz. The air mattresses provided were actually really nice and sturdy and the breakfast hit the spot! It was a little pricey for camping, but everything else at Oktoberfest for hostels was just as expensive or even more. The welcome beer was a nice touch :)

• 4th Oct 2014

It was what is was advertised as-- a campsite. Very far away from the Oktoberfest grounds. You have to take a city bus to the train. If it's very early in the morning or late at night, you could wait 20-30 minutes for a bus. Come here if you're looking for 1000 drunk American college kids. Not my cup of tea but hey, it was cheap.

Everything was excellent, the staff amazing, the facilities were enough good, incredible people.

If you wanna take a shower, you have to pay two euros. Toilets are not enough . The tent is clean enough. The party is very high. I like the atmosphere. If the music of party was louder, it would be wonderful. I'll recommend it to you if you wanna experience Oktoberfest and go crazy.I was solo but still had fun here with other people from all over the world.

The staff were nice but had no idea what they were doing. People had to wait ages to get their IDs back as they weren't put where they should be, we got asked multiple times about an outstanding amount on our booking which was paid by affriend who checked in before we did. We got upgraded to a teepee which was great but it had holes, was wet inside and the mattresses were flat. Too many people for the number of bathrooms available and they were not very clean, some even missing lights!

Good option for Octoberfest, though it can be a bit cold and dirty. Definitely the budget option for this festival. You're pretty much required to buy a 10€/day wristband for unlimited beer and access to the central area with the music and drinks (and people) at night. Would be better if they had included that in their price. Facilities are basic and cam get very filthy when the crowds cone in, but once again, budget option. Avoid the weekend for the best experience.