Munich All-Inclusive Campsite Reviews

Lochhausener Strasse 59, Munich, Germany

It was, in general, a pretty awful place to stay. Other than the location me and my four friends enjoyed nothing about our experience. The campsite was really dirty, people shouting/taking drugs/running about all night and the staff seemed to care more about getting drunk themselves to do anything about sorting anything out. I would definitely not stay there again and would never recommend to anyone.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

To expensive for what is offered

This was so much fun!!! Oktoberfest was a bus and train ride away. Didn't take long and the staff and posters were helpful on how to get there and back. Even when we were drunk coming back we were able to get back just fine. We got back to the camp site and we were able to eat dinner, continue drinking, and have fun. I had read in other comments that the restrooms were dirty. They weren't dirty in my opinion and there were people cleaning the restrooms everyday. Take 2 locks for your tent.

• 19th Sep 2014