Munich All-Inclusive Campsite Reviews

Lochhausener Strasse 59, Munich, Germany

I was really embarrassed that I had suggested to my friends that we stay at the tent. All of us have stayed in tents more times than I care to remember but we were so disappointing to have paid £50 for this tent. The bedding was wet, thin, cold, not washed. The staff were drunk, annoying and moody(not all of them) - it just really wasn't a nice experience and I was really embarrassed that I had booked it for us!

• 5th Oct 2014

It was a campsite - you cannot expect to receive the Ritz. The air mattresses provided were actually really nice and sturdy and the breakfast hit the spot! It was a little pricey for camping, but everything else at Oktoberfest for hostels was just as expensive or even more. The welcome beer was a nice touch :)

• 4th Oct 2014

It was what is was advertised as-- a campsite. Very far away from the Oktoberfest grounds. You have to take a city bus to the train. If it's very early in the morning or late at night, you could wait 20-30 minutes for a bus. Come here if you're looking for 1000 drunk American college kids. Not my cup of tea but hey, it was cheap.

Everything was excellent, the staff amazing, the facilities were enough good, incredible people.

If you wanna take a shower, you have to pay two euros. Toilets are not enough . The tent is clean enough. The party is very high. I like the atmosphere. If the music of party was louder, it would be wonderful. I'll recommend it to you if you wanna experience Oktoberfest and go crazy.I was solo but still had fun here with other people from all over the world.

The staff were nice but had no idea what they were doing. People had to wait ages to get their IDs back as they weren't put where they should be, we got asked multiple times about an outstanding amount on our booking which was paid by affriend who checked in before we did. We got upgraded to a teepee which was great but it had holes, was wet inside and the mattresses were flat. Too many people for the number of bathrooms available and they were not very clean, some even missing lights!

Staff had no idea what was going on, tents were barely big enough to fit 2 adult males let alone with luggage too. Mattresses went flat both nights

Come and stay here if you want to party with other like minded English speaking people. Mainly Australians, Americans, and a handful of Brits, Irish, Canadians, and New Zealanders. The party is great. The beer is flowing. The staff are fun (and drunk). They had the greatest show in the world for 5 euro. Security could be better, but we didn't hear of anyone having anything stolen. Perhaps everyone was too drunk! Get to the bathrooms early or stand in line waiting forever!

Well its not a hostel its a camp site and unfortunately its badly run. I was told to leave my luggage unattended in my tent by staff only to then hear about a person having all their goods stolen. The food was poor. Allowing 2,000 people with only a handful of staff was a bad idea and charging people 50 Euros a day to stay on a campsite with such bare facilities and almost no food is ridiculous! The showers were great though - even if they were one euro per 6 minutes.

• 26th Sep 2014

It was, in general, a pretty awful place to stay. Other than the location me and my four friends enjoyed nothing about our experience. The campsite was really dirty, people shouting/taking drugs/running about all night and the staff seemed to care more about getting drunk themselves to do anything about sorting anything out. I would definitely not stay there again and would never recommend to anyone.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

To expensive for what is offered

Campsite is very muddy and toilets are always dirty.

The camping is really amazing, all staffs are crazy and fun!! I made a lot of friends and drunk beer all the time! My tent was wet, but the sleeping bag was ok. If you are looking for party and fun, enjoy, this is the right place; but if you are looking for confort and a quiet place to sleep, you have to look another options!

• 19th Sep 2014

This was so much fun!!! Oktoberfest was a bus and train ride away. Didn't take long and the staff and posters were helpful on how to get there and back. Even when we were drunk coming back we were able to get back just fine. We got back to the camp site and we were able to eat dinner, continue drinking, and have fun. I had read in other comments that the restrooms were dirty. They weren't dirty in my opinion and there were people cleaning the restrooms everyday. Take 2 locks for your tent.

• 19th Sep 2014