Munich All-Inclusive Campsite Reviews

Lochhausener Strasse 59, Munich, Germany

if you are up for a party this is the place to go. transport to and from the festival was great. couldnt believe it was unlimited alcohol for 10euros. I do think it was pretty expensive considering you are camping but it was worth the experience.

The campsite was quite far away from Munich and Oktoberfest but there was a regular bus service. The atmosphere was amazing and everyone was so friendly, including all of the wonderful staff. As it was raining the tents were all quite wet and muddy but for one night it was not a problem! Good breakfast in the morning and really good stay overall, wish we could have been there for longer (and with less rain!).

There is no relation between price and the service offered, is taking advantage of the event in a exaggerated way

• Mexico

The staff were very unhelpful and the bedding was disgustingly dirty. Would not recommend this place.

• 4th Oct 2013

Our tent was disgusting. I will say that it rained most of the time we were there, but other peoples tents were dry while ours wasn't. The floor had dirt all over it, my mattress had dried throw up on it, and my sleeping bag smelled like mildew. Whe I asked for a new sleeping bag, they said that they were all booked and to come back later that day to see if they had another one. Definitely not worth 50 euro a night. The staff was nice, pretty crazy atmosphere.

Just go if you wanna party 24/7 and don't sleep. Had really freezing nights and huge waiting lines to use the bathroom or to take a 5min shower for 1 euro! Not cool.

The bathrooms were intolerable, they were very not understanding with helping me check in and try to resolve a reservation issue (They ripped me off for 2 extra people over 2 nights)

• 4th Oct 2013

Not enough bathrooms, no security, poor protection against rain, dirty

• 4th Oct 2013

The atmosphere just wasn't for us. We were In a couple and we didn't sleep. It was very messy. 2 people pissed in our tent. We had three different people try to break in. I spent all night absolutely freezing and awake. The provided facilities were dirty. The tents were unclean and it was extremely overpriced. It was very dingy and for some people I can see it being a lot of fun. But we felt uncomfortable and changed campsites straight away.

It was a very exciting experience.

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Mexico

They don't clean the tents and the sleeping bags. The "air matress" is barely a pool matress. No security for bags, you have to pay for the showers, not enought food at breakfast and "free dinner". Not enought buses going to town. The free beer was nice though.

The tent campsite was pretty cool. Staff were very cool and made the experience something to remember. It was a bit chilly at night, but thats what I would expect for October lol And I guess the weather isn't your fault.

• 2nd Oct 2013

My rating is subjective as I am unaccustomed to campsites.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Spain

Apart the coldness and pretty poor hygiene in the toilets, the camping was awesome! Great people who created a great atmosphere! Loads of beers and a lot of people from all over the world. Thanks Stoke for a great time!!!

It took me 30 minutes to check in despite only having to wait for one person in front of me. Things just seemed to move slow. The campsite is a LOT of fun though, and the unlimited beer is amazing. The tents can be cramped, and the mattress pad you get was just very uncomfortable to me. The bathrooms are clean enough, but be prepared to wait in long lines for the use of anything. It's pretty much what you'd expect from a campground but I felt like the place was overloaded beyond capacity.

This is a camping sight, so you can't expect security, facilities and so on. But the atmosphere is extreme! The party goes almost all night long, and you have all the beer to drink till 12pm for just €10. It's a great place to enjoy the feeling of the octoberfesr outside of the tents. But this also means that everyone is drunk, the staff are drinking, and the air stinks of alchohal. So problems happen. But if you can stand that, it's a great place to stay and enjoy!

The location is 30 km away from the city centre. The campsite is run by a bunch of kids (school drop outs, may be). The atmosphere is reasonably lively but it pales in comparison to the Oktoberfest ground! Better to spend 15 - 20 euros extra and book yourself at a hostel near the city centre. The tents are just about ok (at best)... Not ideal for a cold winter night!

Security: My tent was with its ziper broke so there was no way to lock it safely, there were lots of papers clamming for a thief to give back a stolen iphone. Location: Need to take bus and subway to get on oktober. Staff : Always drunk and badly organized! terrible! Cleanliness: WORSE THAN VERY POOR!!! The restrooms were DISGUSTING! Nobody never cleaned it and there were stools everywhere!! Its very expensive compared to other hostels much much better! Facilities were so much improvised!

I travelled with "Stoke". Their company actually made all the difference. The camping ground was fine. Although you did have to pay for hot water and as I was there for Oktoberfest the lines for amenities were huge. It was a little pricey for camping but still cheaper than anything else I could find. Transport to and from was great and running at 5.40am which was important when I needed to catch an early international train.

• 27th Sep 2013

The atmosphere, as promised, was great. Staff are nice and helpful and if you are lucky enough to get one of the 2-people tents, then it isn't that bad... You will get cold though, and bathrooms were downright nasty.. They started out clean and rapidly deteriorated throughout the weekend. By Sunday they were unbearable to look at. I strongly suggest more cleaning staff . They are essential to one's perception of a place. Kind of expensive for what it was, but hey, it's Oktoberfest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3