Murali Hostal Airport Guayaquil Reviews

Garzota 2 La Salle and 3er Callejon esq. mz 135, Guayaquil, Ecuador

This is really a hotel, but with a dorm as well.... The room was very clean, ensuite, hot shower and everything you need. Breakfast is extra but worth the $3, better than usual for Ecuador. Dorm was very spacious. Hostel is easy to find from the bus station. I then got a flight the next day and was able to walk to the airport without any problem. Perfect place for a stopover for transport. Not the sort of place you hang out to meet people.

I would really only recommend if you have an overnight layover at the airport (like I did). The hostel is not very conveniently located to anything but the airport and even though the receptionist assured me the neighborhood was safe, I probably would not have really wanted to wander around much at night. Receptionist was friendly and told me where I could get food, not many other guests and not really much to do at the hostel.