Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations/amendments must be received in writing via fax/email only.
Any cancellation /reduction in room nights within 14 - 30 days prior to arrival date will attract a charge equal to 50% of the total accommodation value of the rooms being cancelled.
Any cancellation /reduction in room nights within 0 - 14 days prior to arrival will attract a charge equal to 100% of the total accommodation value of the rooms being cancelled.
The University of Canberra Village reserves the right to not honor any booking that has not satisfied the above conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
DEPOSIT - Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of a deposit = 10% of total booking (non refundable).
This deposit is required within 7 days* of making the reservation.
*If booking is within 30 days of enquiry, full payment is required within 48 hours.
PAYMENT - Full payment for total of accommodation must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival date. Payment can be made by either EFT into University of Canberra Village bank account or via Visa or Mastercard. Please note all credit card payments attract a 3.5% surcharge.
If full payment has not been received prior to arrival date, guests will be unable to check in to University of Canberra Village.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING CHARGES
University of Canberra Village reserves the right to apply an additional cleaning charge of $50 per room at check out if rooms are left in an un-acceptable state. Un-acceptable state includes but is not limited to; excessive amounts of rubbish including cans and bottles left in room.
Please note we do not accept Diners or American Express.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>