Musala Reviews

Nice, clean hostel. The host was super nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

This place was a great place to stay, Sasha the proprietor was very helpful, very nice and even invited me to coffee. At coffee he told me a lot about the current state of affairs, the history, gave me great recommendations and was just overall very hospitable. Staying in a hostel with an owner like that was great, it felt like he was another traveler just sharing stories. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

Clean place, awesome heater in the bedroom! Owner is a gentleman and a really friendly guy. Took me out for coffee and told me a little about Bosnia and its history. Accommodating and happy to help and answer questions. If I ever come back to Mostar I'll definitely stay here!