Musala Reviews

A very pleasant hostel. It is located in the very center of the city. The staff is wonderful, friendly and unformal. Special hugs to Kemal! I liked the hostel very much and recommend it.

Its a new place so the room is nice so is the bathroom. My bus arrived late and the owner was waiting for me! I hope they keep building more rooms and a kitchen because the locationisperfect!

Sasha was an amazing and accommodating host he was waiting for us when we arrived at 5am at the bus stop and made us feel comfortable with coffee and hot bread until our room was ready. He also took us on an amazing tour of surrounding towns and the waterfall. Our room was nice it was more like a private apartment than your typical hostel. Probably not the best if you are a solo traveller but was perfect for our group of four. It was very spacious,clean,good wifi and a very short walk to centre.

The manager was really a good guy, helped us a lot and even took us out for a drink, `because people do that in Bosnia` (his words). The beds are good, place is clean and the bathroom was good as well. They don't have a kitchen yet, but they're working on that. (they just started). I really recommend this place if you don't expact big luxery.

hostel in the center and is just minutes from the bus and railway station.clean and neat .. thanks for all ...

• 8th Jul 2014