Musala Reviews

I had a great stay at Musala - it's very close to the train/bus station and the old town. Sasha is a wonderful host, he saw me wander past looking lost and came out onto the street to welcome me in! I also highly recommend taking a tour with him, we had a great day trip with him as our guide, he's very knowledgable about the area and it's history.Thanks for everything Sasha!

Sacha is a great host. He took time out of his day to chat with us, gave us great food and drink recommendations around Mostar, as well as great tourist sites. Despite being Australian, the heat even for us was unrelenting. There wasn't a fan to cool off at night, but that is our only criticism. Sacha drove us to the local sites, including Blagaj and the waterfalls Kravice! It was a pleasure to chat with him and have some drinks and discuss the history of Bosnia & Hercegovina with him.

• 7th Jul 2015

That's awesome!the location is very nice,it takes about 3 min on foot from bus terminal. There is no hostel sign,so it's bit difficult to find. The hostel has a nice yard and a big bathroom.the owner is kind ,he served me a coffee &tea and talk about Boania. i could stay comfortable becouse of him.there is no kitchen,other than that,I really recommend this hostel!

The host was incredibly nice and even let us check out as late as we wanted! The hostel is quite clean and pretty, with a nice terrace and a perfect location! Thanks for a great stay!

• 14th Jun 2015

Nice, clean hostel. The host was super nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend.