Musala Reviews

a little hard to find - only one a4 paper on the door. but still found it, so I guess that's not a problem :D

We had slight problems in finding the place (it's not actually that difficult: Behind the large red gate, right at the street) but once in we were positively surpised. The interior is very nice: new and clean and the owner, Sasa, really is a fantastic guy - extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommended.

We liked everything except that there was no air conditioner and it was difficult to sleep because it was too stuffy. The air just didn't move. Saša the owner of the hostel is absolutely fantastic)

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Russia

It took me a little while to find - some slightly more detailed instructions on the page would be helpful. The proprietor was very friendly and helpful, and the room was fine (though a fan would have helped as the evening was stiflingly hot). Situated a short walk from the centre of the old town of Mostar.

Great hostel in an amazing city!Friendly atmosphere,nice indoor/outdoor common area,large bedrooms,very clean & great location to main sites & bus station.Big shout out to Sasha (owner) who goes above & beyond for his guests-we really appreciated the lifts upon arrival/departure,laundry facilities,complimentary coffee,watermelon & raki.Also the Mostar day tour Sasha runs is highly recommended!Once air con & more bathroom facilities (currently only 1) are installed this hostel will be flawless.

I had a great stay at Musala - it's very close to the train/bus station and the old town. Sasha is a wonderful host, he saw me wander past looking lost and came out onto the street to welcome me in! I also highly recommend taking a tour with him, we had a great day trip with him as our guide, he's very knowledgable about the area and it's history.Thanks for everything Sasha!

Sacha is a great host. He took time out of his day to chat with us, gave us great food and drink recommendations around Mostar, as well as great tourist sites. Despite being Australian, the heat even for us was unrelenting. There wasn't a fan to cool off at night, but that is our only criticism. Sacha drove us to the local sites, including Blagaj and the waterfalls Kravice! It was a pleasure to chat with him and have some drinks and discuss the history of Bosnia & Hercegovina with him.

• 7th Jul 2015

That's awesome!the location is very nice,it takes about 3 min on foot from bus terminal. There is no hostel sign,so it's bit difficult to find. The hostel has a nice yard and a big bathroom.the owner is kind ,he served me a coffee &tea and talk about Boania. i could stay comfortable becouse of him.there is no kitchen,other than that,I really recommend this hostel!

The host was incredibly nice and even let us check out as late as we wanted! The hostel is quite clean and pretty, with a nice terrace and a perfect location! Thanks for a great stay!

• 14th Jun 2015