Musala Reviews

This place was a great place to stay, Sasha the proprietor was very helpful, very nice and even invited me to coffee. At coffee he told me a lot about the current state of affairs, the history, gave me great recommendations and was just overall very hospitable. Staying in a hostel with an owner like that was great, it felt like he was another traveler just sharing stories. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

A very pleasant hostel. It is located in the very center of the city. The staff is wonderful, friendly and unformal. Special hugs to Kemal! I liked the hostel very much and recommend it.

Its a new place so the room is nice so is the bathroom. My bus arrived late and the owner was waiting for me! I hope they keep building more rooms and a kitchen because the locationisperfect!