Superb 53 Total Reviews
Superb 53 Total Reviews

25th Sep 2016

I had a pleasant stay at this hostel. My private room was spacious and comfortable. I liked that it was a short walk from the Bus Station and I appreciated the fact that the owner was on the lookout for me as I was walking towards the hostel. Thanks, Sasha. I like the little artistic touches on the walls. The facilites were fine and the toilet bathroom is a luxury in its size but another bathroom would be necessary if the hostel was packed. Nice garden out in the front. Good hostel.