Fabulous 256 Total Reviews
Fabulous 256 Total Reviews
Museum Inn Hostel Located at Celakovskeho sady 8, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Celakovskeho sady 8
89% 256
50.0774958 14.4306492
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

The directions to the place (I travelled from airport) were excellent and I was met at the door by staff who were extremely knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. Although this is not an official "Hostel" - I really enjoyed my stay at Museum Inn. It has the feel of a traditional Prague apartment converted into individual, private rooms. If you are someone that enjoys staying in authentic locations while embracing and exploring local culture, this is for you.

7th Jul 2016

Robert is really nice and accommodating. The room was clean and had great facilities. This is not a traditional hostel, it's more of a flat rental. There are no common areas and I had my own room. I didn't see the other guests, which was fine by me.