Museum Inn Hostel Reviews

Celakovskeho sady 8, Prague, Czech Republic

We stayed for two nights. For people who are looking for a cheap place to stay, its okay. The staff is very friendly.

• 28th Jul 2015

Rob is perfect, will do literally anything you ask! The best hostel I've ever stayed in!

I really enjoyed my stay here so much so that I extended it for an additional 2 nights! Robert (manager) was extremely helpful pointing me in the right direction as soon as I arrived. Facilities were spacious clean private and in a great location!

The owner of the hostel was out of town, and the replacement caretaker did not have change for our payment. This meant that we had to pay more than the actual price which was a bit weird. It wasn't much more at all, but, as a principle, it should never happen.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Robert was nice and very helpful. The location is very good and the room was big, comfortable and clean.

• 4th Apr 2015