8.5
Fabulous 390 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 390 Total Reviews
Mushroom Point Located at Otres beach, , Sihanoukville.
Cambodia
Sihanoukville Otres beach
85% 390
10.5706362 103.5527300
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

Outstanding hostel. One of the best places I've stayed while travelling. We stayed in the double room which was an awesome little beach hut with a really comfy bed. The vibe they have in the social area is really nice with good music and chilled hammocks. The food although slightly expensive is really good. Staff friendly and helpful, only slight downside is having to pay $5 for a tuk tuk to town.

• England, Couple, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

We had a great time at Mushroom Point, right on the beach which is really clean! The staff look after you well, helping us book our bus to Kep also. If we find ourselves back in Sihanoukville we will definitely be back! Only thing was couldn't be helped but the bar next door was very loud until late, which made it a slight struggle to sleep (on the beachside).

• gemstables
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016
7.1

Hostel was really cool. Great food and drinks. However the receptionist did go ahead and scam us via selling us two fast ferry tickets claiming it was four. Got to ferry and had to pay another 20 USD so four tickets cost us 60 USD. Shady shady lady. Everyone else was lovely. And it wasn't a miscommunication she was well aware we needed four there were four of us.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
28th Nov 2016
7.4

I spent four nights at MP as a solo traveller. The hit was comfortable and clean, as well as my private bathroom. At times I felt that the staff weren't genuinely interested in helping me with my questions, but with a bit of prodding they did provide some descent information. It was a reasonable value and I would recommend it if you'd like to try something different.

25th Nov 2016

Loved the ambiance and decor of the place. I stayed in the dorm and enjoyed myself. It was super chilled but you could always pi ck up a chat with another traveler. Food was good though bit overpriced, it comes with the convenience. I would def recommend staying here for a relaxed break from the city and parties.

• jamieleighcotter
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Best backpackers accommodarion on otres beach 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• KarlTravel2016
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

Best hostel I have stayed in. Beds are great, a lot of attention to detail in the design etc etc... Stay here if you're in Otres!

4th Nov 2016

I only stayed here one night, but it was overall a good experience! I stayed in the dorm, which was surprisingly comfortable and wasn't as hot as I expected because each person gets their own full size fan. The bar was under construction when I was there, so I didn't get to see that but hear it's nice. It's not a very social atmosphere, so it was hard to meet people as a solo traveler, but for one night it was fine!

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

Lovely staff, tasteful chilled out music, all topped off with an amazingly unique sleeping experience. Recommended this to a bunch of peeps who've reached out to thank me especially

13th Sep 2016
5.4

their one and only safe doesn't seem that safe at all, gave my stuff to one staff member and got it back like 30 minutes later from another without question. My mosquito net had a tear in it, so already had a few mosquitoes and a spider in it. I moved before even staying one night.