8.5
Fabulous 330 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 330 Total Reviews
Mushroom Point Located at Otres beach, , Sihanoukville.
Cambodia
Sihanoukville Otres beach
85% 330
10.5706362 103.5527300
    Rooms available

• devonann8137
  • USA, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

I stayed in the dorm part. Before I booked, I didn't know that Mushroom point was split. One half of MP is on the beach with a huge beach lounge area. The other half was set back with a nice hangout space but not by the beach. If I could do it again, I would opt for a private beach bungalow. I didn't like the dorm bathrooms, but I think they're standard for s ville. The staff was very pleasant, and the dorm was clean and cool. I liked the location. Probably best option for s ville.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016
7.7

Electricity supply was out on our last day stay. Took longer than we expected, but i guess the whole area affected by it too. Wifi connection quite slow. Staffs are friendly except one guy that attend to us on our first time checking in, very slow eventhough we told him we're rushing to other place for another tour that has been booked. Room is fine, and clean. Atmosphere is awesome. Was a bit confused with the other mushroom point area with seaview.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

Mushroom Point is just across a small path from the sea and has a bar directly at the beach! Staff is very friendly, good food served at the restaurant/bar! There are 3 small private bathrooms for 7 people in the dorm so there is no lining up. The dorm is lovely - comfy large round beds with moscito nets! Only thing to criticise would be that there are no lockers in the dorm - you can give all your valuables to reception to lock them up though. All in all, very nice hostel at a beautiful beach!

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Our favourite hostel so far. The dorm room was quite hot as a few of the fans were broken, but beds were really spacious and there was amazing food in the restaurant. A really cool hostel..I'd definitely recommend it!

10th Apr 2016

Amazing place to stay! Otres is a nice chill beach and the mushroom point bar has great beach lounging beds. The food was the best I've had in Cambodia. Bathrooms could be cleaner but still clean. Staff was super nice and fun!

• France, Female, 31-40
4th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. The dorms are soooo cute and the beds are comfy. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
7.4

You can't really expect too much except for an authentic island experience. I'm not a fancy traveller, and enjoy the environment of hostels but would prefer to have access to my own bathroom. So I would always book a private room for that reason alone. I booked one in Mushroom Point and although the vibe and experience was lovely, I found it to be quite an inconvenience to have to step out of my room just to get to my private bathroom. But overall good experience

• Germany, Male, 31-40
13th Mar 2016

Like the place - decided to stay 2 further days. Its clean - rly nice designed with great staff. The dorm beds are great. All a little on the expensive side - but still worth it. Security is fine - if you use the reception savety. Still would suggest the opportunity to self reliant store at least a little - like a Laptop or other electronic stuff. Not a Party Location at all - so rly quiet at nighttime. Still there is a good Chance to meet nice People.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
10th Mar 2016

we stayed at the private bungalow. good location despite it wasn't right on the beach like some other hostels/bungalows. food was good - breakfast not included. private shower/bathroom was good so you didn't have to fight others for one. we weren't too impressed with the security at the start as our safe box didn't work when we first arrived and it took more than an hour to get it sorted as the receptionist was too busy on the phone and wasn't interested to stay around to try the pins herself

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Mar 2016

Really enjoyed our stay. Everything was perfect. Really cute place. Beds are big enough for two people. Breakfast is awesome. Takes you only 2 minutes to the beautiful otres beach. Would recommend!