Mushroom Point Reviews

Otres beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I loved this hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed in. The dorm is amazing and the round beds are really cool as is all the decor. The food is amazing and I really liked the atmosphere. Also having the bar on the beach made it really easy to meet people and was a great chill out spot. The only negative was that it was a bit expensive but I would say it was worth it.

Great location if you want to get away from the crowds and just want to relax. The mushrooms were clean and very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Food was great, especially the mixed seafood bbq. Only planned to stay two nights but ended up staying for five. Will definitely stay here again if I travel to the area any time soon.

• 17th Mar 2015

Great place to stay!

• 12th Mar 2015

Mushroom Point is so cute! I loved my little mushroom hut! We stayed in the private huts with our own little mushroom bathroom with swinging doors. I think it's a little pricey, but I definitely enjoyed my stay. There are also shared bathroom huts along the beach, but I didn't mind the extra 50 meter walk. Great beach spot too with padded platforms to lay out on and umbrellas. Have dorm rooms that they didn't tell us about. Staff is very kind and helpful. B-fast comes with free fruit and tea

Ever is good, the staff is Great But If You look for party This is not the place.

Mushroom point is on point! Great location on Otres Beach, very friendly staff and the best food we have had in Asia so far! Didn't want to leave! The only thing is personal security in the rooms isn't great as you sleep in bungalows with dodgy locks, but there is a safe in each bungalow for your valuables. Would recommend!

More a resort than a hostel. Ideal for some relaxation!

This place looks visually awesome and the pods in the dorm are super comfy. The food is good and it's just across the road from the beach. It's very chill so if you're looking for somewhere to meet people the hostel next door is probably better. The dorm is a little pricey for what it is

This place is Bliss! Located right on Otres beach which is an incredible beach. The dorms are round beds in a big bungalow. The staff are lovely and the food in the restraunt downstairs is very delicious. If you want to relax this is the place to go!!

• 6th Feb 2015