Mushroom Point Reviews

Otres beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Each of the hostels and beachfront places to stay in Otres Beach have their own character and unique personality and Mushroom Point is definitely no exception. Situated right along the main road, across from the beach, this hostel gives you the opportunity to stay in a really different style of room and bed than you're used to. I loved the mushroom bunk in the room I shared with 5 others. Honestly you can be happy anywhere on Otres, and without a doubt, I recommend Mushroom as a place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »