Mushroom Point Reviews

Otres beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Staying in the Mushroom is an experience not to forget! Great staff and the vibe on Otres Beach outside of peak season is the most relaxing of almost anywhere in the world. Over a few days you get to know a number of staff and other long-termers. A word of warning though - food in Otres will set you back almost double that of the food in central Sihanoukville.. that still might not be much by home's standards but can hurt those on a tight budget. The Mushroom Bar is as freindly as the hostel!

We really loved our stay at Mushroom Point. It is incredibly well designed, we loved our little mushroom bungalow, very comfortable and super clean. The staff were fantastic. We only stayed for one night but would have loved to stay longer. We had a look at the dorm as well and it was really nice. You can find cheaper places to stay, but this place is great and I would highly reccommend it if your budget will allow.

• 24th Apr 2014

I stayed in the dorm, it's a big open room with separate mosquito nets over circular mattresses that are a generous size for 1. I have rated the security poor as there was no lockers, but I didn't ask if there was a safe, and I didn't get anything stolen anyway. The facilities were ok, but one of the showers was broken and the power went on and off several times in the evening.

Good located 2 minutes from a really nice beach!!! good ambiance, the rooms are clean but a little bit hot (because no ac only fan) staff are really friendly, there is wifi in the rooms

Great location on otres beach. Bit of a ways from the main area of the city, but if u want a beautiful beach, this area is perfect

Mushroom Point is the most beautiful hostel I've ever been to. I had my own mushroom shaped house with a hammock and a huge comfy round bed. The kitchen is outstanding, and you can spend the whole day on the beach, in the sunbeds/sea/bar. Otres beach is further away from Sihanoukville, it is basically a road with small houses of both sides, and its very quiet at night. You can still find a party place, but its really for chilling out, meeting awesome people, and enjoy the sun and the sea.

1 2 Next » last »