Music-Hostel Reviews

Piotrkowska 60, Lodz, Poland

Recommended to anyone :-)

The location is excellent. The staff is great. Thank you Pisston for being an awesome host, for pointing out what places to visit , where to go for a beer and introducing me to fantastic Polish bands.

Nice hostel - everything was clean and tidy, and the staff were friendly. It's located on the main drag in Lodz, so there was plenty going on, however, the hostel is away from the road, so there was no problem from noise. It was pretty quiet when I was there, so I can't really comment on the social aspect of things.

The hostel had a nice modern design. Walls were not particularly sound proof. Breakfast

Had a cold shower every day because we were several taking showers at the same time but other than that it was perfect!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Great location, off Piotrowska street so central but slightly removed from the noise at night. Friendly, helpful staff. Very clean and nicely decorated. Simple breakfast included, good kitchen facilities and a nice lounge.

Very nice and clean hostel with kind staffs in the city centre. The only thing is it was very a bit too difficult for me to find the entrance cos it is not located in front of the building... I suggest you to put some papers or something so that guests don't need to walk around the entire building:)

A really good hostel in the biggest street of Lodz. Well placed, next to famous pubs and clubs. A little more expensive than some others, but compared to the place, itis really interesting. The staff is able to speak easily in english, the rooms are wide enough and clean. Free acces to internet. Good toilet and shower. Breakfast ok. Big TV and couchs to spend the morning after a long party. Perfect for students and good friends who want to spend their holidays in an active part of the city

• 6th May 2013

When I got there they were closed, "lost" my reservation, so it was a bit stressfull. However, in the end they checked me in, but: I was alone, I mean, the owners gave me the keys and disappeared. So I can't really give a fair review. Internet not always working. Breakfast just basics. The rooms are very spacious with small lockers, but not all padlocks work on them. Excellent location, you don't need to go far to find food and entertainment. Just too much snow!!!

I know what Hostel to go to in Lodz when I need one :)

• 27th Feb 2013

The Music hostel is a great place to stay in Lodz. The location is just perfect - in the city centre, near to the most of attractions. The stuff is very friendly It's very cosy and comfortable, definately recommended.

• 22nd Nov 2012
  • Ukraine

I would definitely recommend Music Hostel to any English speaker passing through Lodz. The staff is courteous, friendly and accommodating, even though they overbooked a few nights during my stay that almost caused them to find me a room in another hostel, which they offered to pay for. Decent breakfasts. Washer but no dryer. Best thing was the cleanliness. Cleanest hostel I have been in yet. They scrub the place every day. And it's right on Piotrkowska Street, the main historical thoroughfare.

i dont know squat polish, but i gotta say its a very good value hostel for sure, or maybe its just that everything in poland is very cheap. super location, clean and very friendly personel.

• 24th Aug 2012
  • Colombia

Centrally located, clean and worth recommending!

The hostel looked a bi empty as there very few people staying there. The directions provided on the site are wrong (the change of names of the bus-stops or the bus route - I don't know, which is a bit confusing for the non-local people.

Very hepful and friendly staff. Excellent location. Break fast was fine but it has a room for improvement. Really good value for money. I really appreciate it and would come back again :) Renato Brazil

Excellent hostel, very nicely decorated, I love the spacious and private bathrooms. The staff is very friendly (I especially appreciated Justyna - but maybe I got the name wrong). The kitchen is convenient, the beakfast copious.

I really enjoyed my staying in this hostel. Very helpful staff - my special thanks to Filipp. Wonderful location - you would be very central. What impressed me also was the cleanliness of the whole hostel + good breakfast included :) Apart from that it is very nice inside. Best wishes to you, guys!

I stayed there for less than 24 hs but I had a very good impression. There`s parking facility. Staff are very helpful.

Very nice, friendly place. Couldn't be closer to city center:-)

• 29th Apr 2012