Musicology Hostel Reviews

Calle 9 #3-71, La Candelaria, Bogota, Colombia

Spent the majority of my stay crying in a corner because I was so happy and didn't know how to deal with it. Great staff, great atmosphere. I really like rice. The location is great too. Highly recommended.

I really enjoyed my time here. The staff were great, especially the English girl on reception, very helpful. Cosy and home-like, will definitely be returning :)

My second time around in this trip. Feels like home. Love you guys

Just perfect! Cheap, nice, delicious food and top-ace Staff!

Seen some previous reviews and was worried a little but when i got here imediately i knew this is not the case. Great hostel. One of the best I stayed in my travels. Knoledgable and friendly staff, good matresses, clean toilets ( i saw the cleaning girl cleaning the toilets at least 3 times in a day) and the dinner is a bargain!! (asked the owner about the other reviews and they were almost all given during the period when they moved a house) Will be back again mext week. Totally recommended.

After five months of backpacking I have to say this was my least favourite hostel I've stayed at. The girl showed us to a room with unmade beds, said she would make them and didn't. When we came back after dinner someone else was sleeping in our bed who she had told to sleep there. There were signs to lock up your stuff but all the locks on the lock boxes were broken. It was located on the edge of the zone so not so safe to walk back to at night. One staff member, Rob, was helpful.

This hostel is very cold although as it is bogota!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Lovely place, really good vibe, very helpful.

1 2 Next » last »