Mustafa Pension Reviews

Kale Street Ataturk Street No:22, Pamukkale, Turkey

The food prepared at the hostel is delicious! Anyone staying there should try the stuffed aubergine! Lovely staff

The Hostel is located in a ridiculously expensive village, which partly explains the poor cost-benefit of this hostel. Good things about it: location is right next to Pamukkale's Park (really just about 50 meters away) while it is also really close to the village's bus stop. That aside, hostel was clean but very simple. Our bathroom had no window, just a whole on the wall - hard to deal with during the supercold winter we were at. Mustafa also ain't the most sympathetic person in Turkey...

best value for travellers and very close to the travertine terraces

• 23rd Oct 2015

Room facilities: clean and sunshine, if you got the right room. Location: a few walks to the entrance of Pamukkale. Staff: owner is just fine, I wouldn't say friendly, as everything is required for money.Staffs are nice. By the way, breakfast is not included.

I was a little unsure about this place as we drove out there from the port, but I was really happy with it in the end. Having been to Fethiye before (and staying near the port), I actually enjoyed staying near Calis beach. There are plenty of restaurants and bars closer to the beach and within walking distance. We got a taxi when we arrived as we were a little unsure of where to go, but getting minibuses to the sights (Oludeniz etc) and bus stations was easy once the staff explained it to us.

Perfect value for the Money.

• 8th Sep 2015

The staff were very attentive and helpful. It was a pleasure staying (and eating) at Mustafa pension. The hotel is perfectly located, just a few meters away from The archeological site.

Couldn't get closer to the traventines if you tried! Great location and staff are great. Would recommend eating at the restaurant as well - good value for money food!

Really close to the hot springs. Good travel agent just further Down who were really helpful with what too do. I wouldn't recommend more then a day in Pumukkale. You can see do everything in one day if you get the night bus in then the night bus out. But my room had aircon. Bed was so comfy. Was quiet. The food is expensive here at his restaurant I wold go some where else to eat. No free breakfast or anything included.

Cool family orientated place. We stayed one night and they looked after us incredibly. Helped with bus and sorting activities etc. Location to the Lakes was incredible and right by the bus stop. Great restaurant attached. Our room was nice enough, comfy bed and great air con. Bathroom was clean, shower a bit gross! But you get what you pay for. I would recommend here for sure.

Well situated, the hostel is fine for a night. we stayed in a 2 beds room. The bathromm wasn't that clean and the toilet was leaking. The atmosphere was not great.

We stayed only one night at mustafa' pension, and was really ok, AC in the room works good, it is really just near Pammukale sightseeing, and mustafa helped us when the cash machine kept our credit card, by landing us his phone to call turkish bank! So I really recommand it !

This place was great, we had our own room and bathroom and the food at the restaurant was great. The pension just up the road from the travertines. Great place.