Mustafa Pension Reviews

Kale Street Ataturk Street No:22, Pamukkale, Turkey

Nothing fancy, but not awful. Can't beat the location.

Great location (2-minute walk from the sightseeing). Helpful staff and great food in the premises !

Great location , lovely staff, big room and great terrace bar

Close, the food is good, freek breakfast would of been nice

They are rooms at the back of a restaurant. Just a cheap place to stay when visiting Pamukkale. Dont expect a fancy hotel and you will be fine.

The room was clean but very plain. Location in Pamukkale was good. Restaurant is good. Mustafa was helpful.

Very nice

Value for money but it can be better, change the old blankets because I got allergy, also I dont like to be pushed to buy in the restaurant of the hostel, finally, I consider too expensive the beer price there, we are backpackers and cant afford to pay 2 times the normal price of a beer.

Great place! Recommend anyone going to pamukkale to stay here - friendly service, great food at the restaurant, great authentic interior. Family run business.

Mustafa Pension is perfectly located right next to the beautiful travertines and our room was bright, clean and comfortable. It's a shame that breakfast doesn't come with the room...I would even have been happy to pay a little more in order for it to be included, especially as the restaurant that is attached to the hostel (both are owned by Mustafa) is excellent. Mustafa himself is a great guy whose harmless flirting is nothing more than funny (he's in his 70s!)

everything was perfect about this place except for the fact that our bathroom did not have toilet paper. Great location, solid food, and perfect location

Not really a backpackers place but don't think there is one in Pammukale. I was definitely the only Westerner at this place (lots of Koreans) so didn't really have anyone to socialize with but for one night it was OK. Food on the roof was really great, some of the best food in Turkey. Would recommend but not for a long stay.

In general a good place to stay and nice food. Listening to the staff constantly spruiking for customers to come and eat or stay did get a bit tiring though.

The location is really good, just a minutes walk away from the entrance to the travertines. They helped me out with arranging bus tickets and were generally very friendly. Almost too friendly, I found I never had a moment where I could just sit on my own but that's only a minor thing.

I really appreciate to stay with you, the only problem is that one night is a short time, if it's possible, I would happy to stay with you for a month and work as your staff in your hostel~ Thanks for your night care, apple tea, desert and delicious lunch~ And some words for that lovely grandpa: It's a big pitty for you to miss the chance to be a actor~ :)

Closest place to the travertines which is key. We were offered a double for dorm price which was great value. Owner nice enough and helpful when asked. Lacked in atmosphere but it was quiet all round the town.

Overall, I was disappointed. The location is indeed very close to the travertines entrance, but Pamukkale is a small town so that's true of everywhere you can stay. The room was clean, but the bed was very thin and springy, the pillows were overstuffed and hard to sleep on, we seemed to have a twin sized bedsheet for our double bed, the bathroom was badly lit, and the the shower just drains into a floor drain but there's no mop to clean up the room afterward. Breakfast not included.

Mustafa is very central, friendly, lovely food, nice place to stay.

This hostel made our time in Pamakale very enjoyable. The people who run it have a lot of personality. They are honest and genuine people. You dont feel like your in a hostel. You feel like you are visiting family members you haven't seen in ages. Mustafa is very funny! He can makes everyone laugh and feel at ease. The only thing I have to complain about was our shower head and that is it.

• 10th Apr 2013

When I got to the hotel I was told I had to pay more because 'I' had made a mistake and for that price I would be in a 3 bed room not a single, so I had to pay an extra 8 euros for 2 nights and I was put in a 3 bed room only no one else was there. THEN on my second night I was locked out and had to stay at Ozbay hotel and pay again. Just go to Ozbay, they will give you a lift anywhere you want to go and make an awesome breakfast. I would like to know how to get my money back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5