Mustafa Pension Reviews

Kale Street Ataturk Street No:22, Pamukkale, Turkey

The owner is super awesome! Good location. Awesome breakfast!

We stayed in a double room ensuite, the room was Nice, clean and with air conditionner. The terrace is very Nice and the staff very helpful. No views on the UNESCO site and no pool.

Mustafa is right opposite the Travertines entrance, food is really good and the owners friendly and helpful. The rooms have very comfortable beds and a cozy atmosphere. Super great value for the money.

Before getting there we read a lot bad reviews so our excpectations where very low. The rooms and bathroom looks like they were just renovated and equiped with a/c. The location is perfect about 5 mins walk to pamukale. The food was very cheap and tasty. It is the perfect stopover.

Nothing fancy, but not awful. Can't beat the location.

Great location (2-minute walk from the sightseeing). Helpful staff and great food in the premises !

Great location , lovely staff, big room and great terrace bar

Close, the food is good, freek breakfast would of been nice

They are rooms at the back of a restaurant. Just a cheap place to stay when visiting Pamukkale. Dont expect a fancy hotel and you will be fine.

The room was clean but very plain. Location in Pamukkale was good. Restaurant is good. Mustafa was helpful.

Very nice

Value for money but it can be better, change the old blankets because I got allergy, also I dont like to be pushed to buy in the restaurant of the hostel, finally, I consider too expensive the beer price there, we are backpackers and cant afford to pay 2 times the normal price of a beer.

Great place! Recommend anyone going to pamukkale to stay here - friendly service, great food at the restaurant, great authentic interior. Family run business.

Mustafa Pension is perfectly located right next to the beautiful travertines and our room was bright, clean and comfortable. It's a shame that breakfast doesn't come with the room...I would even have been happy to pay a little more in order for it to be included, especially as the restaurant that is attached to the hostel (both are owned by Mustafa) is excellent. Mustafa himself is a great guy whose harmless flirting is nothing more than funny (he's in his 70s!)

everything was perfect about this place except for the fact that our bathroom did not have toilet paper. Great location, solid food, and perfect location

Not really a backpackers place but don't think there is one in Pammukale. I was definitely the only Westerner at this place (lots of Koreans) so didn't really have anyone to socialize with but for one night it was OK. Food on the roof was really great, some of the best food in Turkey. Would recommend but not for a long stay.

In general a good place to stay and nice food. Listening to the staff constantly spruiking for customers to come and eat or stay did get a bit tiring though.

The location is really good, just a minutes walk away from the entrance to the travertines. They helped me out with arranging bus tickets and were generally very friendly. Almost too friendly, I found I never had a moment where I could just sit on my own but that's only a minor thing.

I really appreciate to stay with you, the only problem is that one night is a short time, if it's possible, I would happy to stay with you for a month and work as your staff in your hostel~ Thanks for your night care, apple tea, desert and delicious lunch~ And some words for that lovely grandpa: It's a big pitty for you to miss the chance to be a actor~ :)

Closest place to the travertines which is key. We were offered a double for dorm price which was great value. Owner nice enough and helpful when asked. Lacked in atmosphere but it was quiet all round the town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5