My Bed BCN Reviews

Sant Germa 15, Barcelona, Spain

The Staff was good and quite lovely, but the room was tiny and really basic. They changed my reservation for a overbooking, so in 2 days that I booked I had to change room twice... there have a shower and a toilette for all the side of the level where I slept, that's not enough, although the kitchen have space. The room a part from really tiny, was slightly noisy. I imagined to stay in a different kind of hostel, I admit also I don't have other comparisons with Barcelona

Great value Hostel! For 9 euro a night you get a bed, kitchen, fridge, shared bathroom and working wifi. A lovely 25 minute walk from Las Ramblas, or metro 4 minutes walk. They also offer 3 euro laundry service which is handy. The man working at reception was EXTREMELY rude and unhelpful in every way but the two ladies working were very helpful in every regard. Great value for money

The hostel is cheap, staff is kind and location is good. However, they should pay more attention to the cleaning. My room hasn't been cleaned for three days and there was a lot of dust and garbage on the floor.

they have internet, kitchen, linen included. Everything you need for a very very cheap price.

Location is perfect, especially if you're going to the airport, aerobus and night bus at 5 mins, same as for the metro station. For the rest, no atmosphere, no common room except for the tiny kitchen which you cannot be more than 2-3 people in at the same time. People smoke in the rooms even though it is not allowed. Rooms are too small, you step on everyone's luggages to get to your bed. You have to pay to leave your luggage and for pretty much any service in this hostel.

Perfect for getting to/from the airport!! No atmosphere really, individual floors w their own kitchen. Quite small rooms. Nothing special but clean and cheap!