My Bed BCN Reviews

Sant Germa 15, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Everything was great for this money.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

We were in town for a concert and needed a place to spend the night. It just so happens that this hostel is also walking distance to the venue, so that was extremely convenient. The owner Antonio was accommodating and very nice. It is tough to rate atmosphere when we were just stopping over for a night on low season. We didn't encounter any problems and if what you're looking for is a place to SLEEP in Barcelona for a very affordable price, with a metro stop 5 minutes walking, this is it.

The price is minimal and the facilities fit the price, which is fine. What was not acceptable was the key cards had stopped working one night. We were locked out of our own rooms, which held our luggage and passports and we had to find another place to stay in a foreign city that night.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

This is a fine hostel at a very good price. It's right next to 2 different metro lines and not too far a walk from downtown, plus it's right next to Plaça de Catalunya and the gardens of Montjuic. The Hostel is set up like appartments, with each appartment having it's own keys to get in the front door, and then four or five different rooms and a shared kitchen area. It's not the cleanest, but it's not terrible either, plus the owner is really nice if you take the time to chat with him!

I'm a laid back person and I can put up with a lot of things. Bathroom a little dirty? No problem. Noise from the street and other people? Doesn't bother me. However, this hostel was the worst experience of my life. People are actually living there permanently. I found an old joint in the bathroom. I was there in December and it was cold and they actually took my blanket because they told me there wasn't enough. And my keycard stopped working so I had to break into my room cuz the staff was MIA

We got there late and the guy was not happy. supposed to provide sheets and a blanket but he didn't give us a blanket. The rooms had so much dirt under the beds it was gross. Kitchen was dirty and trash was over flowing andreally small. Was not a nice spot to go. The lady receptionist in the morning was really nice though

Good location and it was clean. The only problem was that I had a late check in but no one was in the hostel at the time I said I was going to arrive.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Spain

In our website is very clear the time our reception is open, and that you have to let us know in advance if you need to check in outside working hours. You sent an email the same morning you were supposed to arrive and told us you were coming after 00:30. We replied to you saying that we could have somebody waiting for you at the time stated before and that we would be closed at 23:00. After that we did not receive any reply from you saying that you would arrive earlier, and we were here at00:15

It was very expensive for what we got. The staff found ways to make us pay for services or fees that we were not prepared for.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Mexico

One of the best hostels i have stayed in yet! Little far from water but metro is just sround the corner! We loved our stay