9.5
Superb 1,487 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,487 Total Reviews
My Friends Located at Via Faenza 66, , Florence.
My Friends
My Friends
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
26th Sep 2016

This hostel is the best. Nadina is the most welcoming, helpful, and warm host. She goes out of her way to make your stay in Florence a really great experience. I only stayed one night but I wish I could have stayed a week.

• India, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

This place is fabulous! Excellent location with the best host there could ever be. I actually felt like I was living at home. Nadina is a superb host and made me feel so very welcome. Would go back here in a heartbeat. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Florence. Thanks for an absolutely wonderful stay Nadina! 😊

19th Sep 2016

Wonderful hostess and a nice, friendly (in a non-party way) vibe. Free breakfast and coffee was a nice touch. I found the one shower a bit awkward and cramped but tried the other one the next day and that was easier to use. Electrical outlets were a bit hard to find but the internet was nice and fast.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Wonderful hostel with terrific staff who go out of their way to make the stay of guests enjoyable. They have great recommendations for touristy and non-touristy attractions. It's convenient and affordable, and the facilities are very clean. Highly recommended for anyone looking to visit Florence!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

This is an amazing place!!! Cool welcoming vibe, met some awesome people here and Nadina is the best! Went out of her way to help me catch a train in the morning, and even gave me a takeaway breakfast!! Thank you for such a chill time in Florence:)

14th Sep 2016

Excellent place! It's a cozy place that feels like home away from home. The atmosphere was like I was visiting a friend rather than staying at a hostel for a weekend. Nadina gave me extremely helpful information upon arrival regarding the sights an food! I am absolutely coming back in the future!

• jlvdomingo1042
  • Philippines, Couple, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Wonderful stay and the host, Nadina, was superb! Just 5 minutes from the train station. Stayed here for a night and Nadina gave us a discount, a fun itinerary and some wine to take with us as we go to Piazzale Michelangelo to see the sunset. Awesome awesome awesome! I will definitely stay here again!

13th Sep 2016

BOOK THIS HOSTEL!! The owner is the sweetest. Homemade wine and sangria, a fabulous breakfast, a cozy stay that is fun with roommates. Great location. She gives you the best places to eat, shop, and everything! Almost extended my stay another half week because she made my stay so great! Definitely going to come back! Wifi is great, clean, fresh towels and bed made every day. You can use the fridge and kitchen. Great place!! Sending a thank you card becuase it was so great.

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Very cosy hostel, more like an apartment! Met lots of cool people. The lady who owns it is incredibly nice!! I'd recommend highly

12th Sep 2016

This is the best hostel I have every stayed at! It is in a great location to see everything in Florence and get to the bus or train station quickly. The woman that runs the hostel was extremely hospitable and the breakfast was pretty good. This is by far the best stay I have ever had.