My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

The hostel was amazing - I was welcomed with a beer by Nadina, who was always available and really lovely. She gave great tips on where to visit and made it a really nice stay. The rooms were spacioous and beds were comfortable and not bunks. You couldn't ask for more from the staff.

Nadina was a wonderful host. She was incredibly knowledgable of the city and knew all the best places to go for shopping, eating, drinking, sightseeing, etc. She was extremely accommodating. We had a great time staying at My Friends!

• 13th Jul 2014

Nadina is seriously THE best hostel staffer that I've ever met. She will go out of her way to make sure that you have a great stay in Florence. When you first arrive at the hostel she'll circle some good places to eat on the map she gives you. Definitely check them out because they're all amazing!

I don't often write reviews but I really felt My Friends deserved one. Nadina is an amazing host and gave us so many great recommendation on where to eat and drink during our time in Florence! She even got us beer on arrival...what more could you want?! The twin room we had was perfect, and the hostel is located within walking distance of everything, and only a couple of minutes to the train station. Thanks Nadina! :-)

Nice hostel in a great location, and Nadina is the best host you could ever hope for - really made the stay. Jonny

The owner of this hostel is the reason you'll want to come back and the reason you'll enjoy your stay! Breakfast every morning, greeted with smiles by everyone and the owner is absolutely amazing. She'll answer any and all questions and give you the best recommendations. The hostel itself was really average nothing special, the staff made my stay so much fun.

Fabulous hostel, great location - easy to access the Duomo, food and leather market, and main museums by foot walking through nice areas with good bars/ cafes. Nadine who runs the hostel was super friendly and had excellent recommendations especially for day trips and local food - the gelato parlour she recommends near the hostel has some of the best gelato of Italy and the antico panini shop near the Uffizi is fab value and has the freshest ingredients. Could use more bathrooms and showers.

Excellent! People very nice :D

Such a great place to stay. Awesome location right near the train station. Nadina is lovely and so approachable. Her hospitality is above and beyond, making you a continental breakfast daily. If you have questions she is more than happy to help you out giving tips and advice for the best 'go to' spots and attractions

If you want to feel at home in Florence, this is the place. I've never received such an amazing welcome!

The girl that recieved me was awesome, my room was impecable and the place had a really nice vibe. Be sure to let know the hostel when you will arive! There is no 24 hour reception.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel with the nicest staff ever! Each day we were served a lovely breakfast and our host provided us with the best local knowledge you could ask for! Plus we left with some of their local house wine given to us for free. Loved this hostel, great atmosphere and best staff.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

My Friends hostel is located on the ground floor of a nice building located minutes from the cathedral (duomo) and closer still to the gallery of the academy housing the David. It is less than a two minute walk from the train station. More importantly, Nadina the owner was lovely, and gave recommendations for great food, craft breweries, parks, and of course, gelato! I would recommend my friends hostel to anyone looking for a clean, pleasant, and quiet room in the city center.

Nadina was seriously the best. Florence and Tuscany was truly unforgettable, and staying at My Friends definitely improved our experience by a lot. Not enough good words can be said about Nadina - she was the most friendly owner that we've met throughout all of our travels. We could not more highly recommend staying at My Friends if you're ever visiting Florence. Thanks, Nadina!

amazing! Nadina thank you for everything! you`re such a great person! It is not a big hostel, not fancy but it has a great vibe. the owner is so nice, breakfast is basic but pretty enough. and if you are so busy like me knowing the city and the only thing you need is a great bed and a clean shower, yes.. this is the place!

I have never stayed anywhere so homely and welcoming. Location is fabulous, a good deal overall, but the true star is your host; Nadina goes above and beyond for everything. Really enjoyed all of her recommendations, and all the little treats! Free wine, nice chats, breakfast on a tray every morning. Amazing!

A really nice chilled out place with the best staff, highly recommend it

Nadina was wonderful! The name "my friends" could not be more appropriate for this place. I felt like I was staying at a friend's house. Nadina was so welcoming and helpful and so sweet! She helped map out our plan and even suggested places for us to go that were great! (Go to Osteria Santo Spirito and get the white truffle gnocchi...you won't regret it!) We stayed here for four nights and I didn't want to leave. Also was very clean and safe and in a great location! Would go back again!! :)

10 minutes to the train, excellent location, as well to all over town. Wonderful 900 year old building, solid, clean, up to date with old world charm and cosy feeling! Great facilities, and a charming excellent hostess, Nadina!! Information, hospitality, grace and super personality, Thanks Nadina!! Great stay for us.

This hostel felt like I was staying in a house instead of a hostel which was Wonderful. The couple who run the hostel are so accommodating and friendly. They inform the guest on what to see and do while in Florence. Guests were allowed to use the kitchen, porch, and entry way whenever they needed. The beds were already MADE oh yesss! Breakfast was provided every morning for FREE. I would recommend this hostel to any Florence visitor who wants to meet people and stay in a small hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5