My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

What a great place. Location is great and Nadine is so amazing! Wealth of knowledge and helps make your stay as comfortable as it can be. She gives great tips for places to eat and drink. I would gladly stay here again

• 14th Apr 2015

The owner, Nadina, is absolutely wonderful! She is so welcoming and fun to chat with. The hostel is quite small, which creates a good feeling of community but also means the bathrooms, common area, and kitchen are quite cramped as well. I didn't find it to be an issue, though it would be nice to have somewhere to put your things in the bathrooms. Everything was very clean and I found my bed and my dorm to be very comfortable.

Brilliant! True to the name, the host treats you like a friend and incredibly hospitable. The beds and rooms are basic (mine was a single roller bed in semi-room/walkthrough to another) and the common area is tiny, but it means nice and cosy. She even cared to stick her head in just as I woke up to take my drink order, so that my own breakfast tray is ready just as I'm. Very helpful with travel info, I too got a glass of wine and unlimited coffee as in other reviews, and decent wifi. Great stay

I really enjoyed my time in Florence, especially because of the friendly and very helpful host in My Friends. The Hostel has a really nice family-atmosphere and it's extremely clean! I definately will go there again.

I absolutely loved My Friends. Nadina is a wonderful, gracious host and makes you feel like part of her little family. She was extremely kind and very accommodating to any possible need you may have had. GREAT showers, good wifi. Hostel location is ideal, short walking distance from anything you'd want to see in Florence. I would definitely come back to My Friends.

My stay at My Friends was amazing! Nadina does everything possible to make you feel welcome and comfortable during your stay. She even gave me a train ticket to Lucca when I asked about day trip options from Florence. The bed was comfortable, shower was good, and the hostel is always clean. The atmosphere was good as well and I met some great people who I spent a lot of time with while in Florence.

My Friends was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The owner, Nadina, makes you feel like family coming to visit. When you arrive she gives you a personalized map of all the best places to visit and eat. And she is so helpful with any question you may have. It was clean, safe, comfortable; a little oasis away from home. It is absolutely perfect, and I couldnt have asked for anything else.

Wonderful Hostel! I cannot say enough how much we loved our stay here. It's a great location, just a ten minute walk to the centre of Florence and right by the train station. There's so many restaurants and shops near by and everything in Florence is easily accessible. Maxima the hostess was so helpful and sweet, upon arrival she gave us a map with all the best local places to eat and visit. Truly a great hostel and i definitely recommend staying here!

• 30th Mar 2015

Real friendly owner who gives her best even while she's sick! She's like a mother taking care of a bunch of children.

Nadina is lovely! She makes the best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel, not to mention homemade wine (and both are free!). The hostel itself is kind of old and cramped, so don't go if you want top-notch facilities or lots of personal space, but Nadina does her absolute best to make her guests feel at home and to foster a nice community. It's a fantastic place to stay.

It's a really good hostel, and Nadina is great!!! She is always being kind and prepares the breakfast for you. She also gives you a lot of good advices.

Loved my stay here. The owner is an amazing woman and let me keep a converter and helped me do my laundry when everything was closed. She made my life so much easier and was so helpful. Also the map she gives you with affordable good food spots and the best sites to see is perfect!

• 14th Mar 2015

AWESOME, 5 minute walk from santa maria novella train station, 10 minute walk to city center, a couple runs this hostel, free breakfast included and they are some of the nicest people i have ever met, next time i stay in florence i will be returning here, upon arrival nadina checks you in and gives you a map with everything and anything you might want to see, explains it well and most of the food places she shows you are for locals and not tourists, also bathroom and bedroom was spotless (clean)

The owner was so sweet and kind! She greeted me, showed me all the tourist attractions and best places to eat on a map, made sure that I liked my sleeping arrangements, and just took the additional time to get to know me a bit! Everything else was nice too: location, atmosphere, etc.

• 14th Mar 2015

I had a perfect stay there. The hostel was clean, quiet and absolutely friendly, just great for an untroubled time in Florence. Hot shower was perfect, breakfast was perfect, talking to Nadina was perfect. That was definitely one of the best hostels ever I have stayed in. Wolfgang

• 10th Mar 2015

We absolutely LOVED our stay at My Friends! Our train got in earlier than the checkin time but the owner, Nadina, had our room ready, letting us checkin early. She gave us breakfast because we didn't eat on the train and took about 10 minutes to go over the map of Florence with us, suggesting places to check out that coordinated with what we already had planned. She was so sweet and accommodating, we wished we could have stayed longer! Would love to visit again!

• 10th Mar 2015

Nadina is such a sweet woman and great host!

• 6th Mar 2015

Great place! Would recommend :)

Me and a friend had a great time at My Friends in Florence. Nadina welcomed us very friendly and she gave us an introduction to the city and lots of great places to have cheap, but very tasty food. I'd definitely stay at My Friends again, if visiting Florence another time.

• 28th Feb 2015

Small hostel but in a good location, particularly close to the train station (SMN). Twin room was a decent size and clean. Extremely safe with seperate keys for the building and the hostel meaning no unwelcome guests wandering. Hosts were also incredible and made my stay. Really friendly, provided plenty of tips (detailed map also) and even went out of their way to find me alternative accommodation when deciding to stay a further night. I'll definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4