My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

I would definitely stay here again, which says enough.

First of all, the hostel is very near to the train station. The owners (a couple) were so nice and kind people. When I arrived the lady gave me a coffee and she also prepared the coffe in the other day. They already have a plan with their favorite restaurants, besides the attractions and explained me everything about the city. The room was very clean and the environment kind a familiar. I feel home and welcome there. This kind of service is rare and I wish the best to them.

My favorite hostel yet. Nadina was so incredibly friendly and helpful. She recommended the good places in the city, made a tray of breakfast for you when you woke up and gave us fresh, nice towels every day. She even made sure to put you in a room with other people who speak your language so it was easy to meet people. And it was in close walking distance of all the good stuff.

This hostel suits its name so well right from the beginning I felt so welcome, Nadina is just amazing, so lovely and nothing is a problem for her she helped with everything! The location is great and quiet. It is a small place but it is not a problem it has everything you need.

absolutely loved my stay here! the hosts really did a good job in making the place feel like home. very warm atmosphere and perfect for solo travellers!

It's too good to be complained. The service is excellent, the room is clean, and the manager is nice to everyone. They even give me homemade wine as a gift when I leave. What a pleasant experience!!! It's definitely the best hostel I've ever lived in ever.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

The best welcoming staff I have ever encountered in Europe. Great location! It's located only 5 min walking distance from the train station. I would definitely recommend!

Nadina was so gorgeous, easily the most gracious host I've ever had at a hostel. Always ready with a smile. The hostel is literally 10 mins from the train station and walking distance to all the main sights and leather market.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Nadina is the best hostel girl ever. Super friendly, the hostel itself is a good spot to put your head down. Everything you need is there. Its small but Nadina makes it homely

• 17th Aug 2015

Amazing stay with an amazing staff in the perfect location.

• 12th Aug 2015

This place was in a great location, just minutes from the train station. And was just a short walk from all the major sites. The staff was soooooooo amazing and welcoming. Breakfast in the morning was awesome and filling. Nadina was the kindest person I met on my travels, can't help but fall in love with her immediately! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 8th Aug 2015

This hotel is very good :) staff is very helpful and friendly :) the best hotel in Florence :) thank you for everything :)

Small hostel with wonderful staff. It is not far from the main touristic places. The only thing that could be better is the number of bathrooms. I would stay there again for sure.

An amazing place at a great location. Near the station but everything is on walking distance. The owner is really enthusiastic, tells you about all the best places to go... But also to eat. One of the best hostel experiences by far!

Cool little hostel. Not a big one, but has a surprisingly good atmosphere. Good breakfast, VERY nice people.

The staff is superb, she makes you feel at home, lets you know where all the cheap food places are in town, and helps you get the most of Firenze.

Wonderful little place. The bathrooms are a little small, but it is that way everywhere else. The hostel is in an 800 year old building after all. Nadina, the hostess, is a wonderfully sweet woman who tells you everything you need to know a few minutes after checking you in. She was nice enough to let me come back even after I had checked out to print out a ticket voucher and invited me back for any reason, even if it was just to chat over some juice. Nadina also provides breakfast.

• 30th Jul 2015

Very lovely atmosphere and very helpful staff.

Nadina was extremely helpful when we arrived! She printed out a map for us and told us where all the good gelato places were, the good shopping, the site seeing spots and lastly some excellent restaurant recommendations. We would highly suggest going to the restaurants that she recommends, this has been our best meal of our trip in Italy so far. The facilities are clean & quiet. Breakfast is provided and was nice to eat in square. The location is wonderful and walking distance to everything

Really great hostel! There was so much hospitality. I got there way earlier than check in time and Nadina let me in, made me breakfast, gave me keys, as well as a really helpful map with cheap restaurants, good gelato places and popular places to go marked on it. It's super close to the train station and plenty of restaurants and shops around. Nadina really cares about her guests and takes the time to talk to them. I highly recommend this place

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5