My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Cool little hostel. Not a big one, but has a surprisingly good atmosphere. Good breakfast, VERY nice people.

The staff is superb, she makes you feel at home, lets you know where all the cheap food places are in town, and helps you get the most of Firenze.

Nadina was extremely helpful when we arrived! She printed out a map for us and told us where all the good gelato places were, the good shopping, the site seeing spots and lastly some excellent restaurant recommendations. We would highly suggest going to the restaurants that she recommends, this has been our best meal of our trip in Italy so far. The facilities are clean & quiet. Breakfast is provided and was nice to eat in square. The location is wonderful and walking distance to everything

• 23rd Jul 2015

Really great hostel! There was so much hospitality. I got there way earlier than check in time and Nadina let me in, made me breakfast, gave me keys, as well as a really helpful map with cheap restaurants, good gelato places and popular places to go marked on it. It's super close to the train station and plenty of restaurants and shops around. Nadina really cares about her guests and takes the time to talk to them. I highly recommend this place

stayed here for just one night but could have happiley stayed for longer. The hostel is in a good central location within easy walking distance of all the attractions and the main train station. The lady running the hostel could not have been more helpful or hospitable telling us all the best places to eat and visit on a budget and helping us with anything we needed. Rooms were clean and comfortable only issue was a lack of air con as it got a bit hot overnight. Would gladly stay again.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Nadine was super nice and gave her best to make our stay comfortable, including several bottles of wine :) Even though we arrived much later that requested (in fact, it was 2 am) she found a solution to let us in.

Great hostel, great people, great hosts. I'll come back one day.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Greece

Nadina is awesome. She has such a positive energy and is always so helpful. The place felt more like a home than anything. Loved the stay.

Such a lovely little hostel in the heart of Florence. Nadina is absolutely amazing and so welcoming. I can't recommend it enough

• 11th Jul 2015

This hostel is amazing. Truly. Not only are the beds ridiculously comfy, but the staff (a lovely German lady called Nadina and her boyfriend) are superb. WiFi is great. Breakfast is lovely. Unlimited tea and coffee in the kitchen. Not a huge place - two rooms of 6 beds, of which 4 are SINGLE bunks. No air-con but there are fans that keep you cool. Nadina always refills bottles of water kept in the freezer - so there is also ice water available. My favourite hostel yet!

Small, friendly hostel in a great location in Florence. The staff was helpful, and kept the hostel very clean. I would highly recommend to others.

• 9th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved staying in this hostel! The owners couldn't have been more charming and welcoming! It felt like I was staying with family or friends - such a comfortable atmosphere. They were also really helpful and provided great information for exploring Florence. Great location - a quick walk to everything and right by train station. Will definitely go back to Florence and stay here again!

Best hosteling experience of my life. Nadina was absolutely beautiful - I felt the most at home I have over my months of travelling. I recommend this very highly.

Nadina is the best, gave awesome advice and a very useful map to explore the city. The hostel itself is close to everywhere important and is very clean and tidy. Would definetly recommend to anyone visiting the city.

Everything was good. Appreciate

• 1st Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Owner Nadina is a great host. Breakfast served to us was excellent continental fare. Just wish there was air-con option in room for the hot summer - the fans provided were good though.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent location! Right next to the station. Perfect for walking in to the city to see all the main sites. The staff were lovely, so helpful and friendly. Even left a bottle of house wine in our room! It was very hot when we visited Florence, the twin room we were allocated did not have a proper window, which made the room quite dark and stuffy. Luckily we had a fan to keep us cool! Highlight of Florence was seeing the sunset with a few beers at the Piazzale Michelangelo. Stunning!

• 27th Jun 2015

The hostel was really amazing especially the host! She was so kind and recommended many places to visit/eat. I would definitely visit My Friends if I go to Florence again!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

We really enjoyed our stay! Nadina was so friendly and helpful.

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. The place is simple, but cosy and very clean, with everything that you need. The owner is a special person and will make you feel at home and wish to come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5