9.6
Superb 1,591 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,591 Total Reviews
My Friends Located at Via Faenza 66, , Florence.
My Friends
Italy
Florence Florence-Tuscany Italy/50123 Via Faenza 66
96% 1591
43.7789181 11.2505578
My Friends
    Rooms available

8th Jan 2017

This is an excellent and confy hostel. The hostess is really nice and caring and the place is very close to the bus and train stations. Is also very close to the town center and the awesome mercato centrale (where you can get so much yummy food). I completely recommend this place.

4th Jan 2017

Loved everything about this hostel. It's small and comfortable, the staff is so kind and helpful. And it's so well communicated, just down the street from Mercato Centrale and walking distance from all the important museums and sites and the central train station.

3rd Jan 2017

clean, warm, FRIENDLY, lovely host, great location. Couldn't remcommend more for someone who wants a place to feel warm and cozy. Fantastic cute breakfast prepared by a most wonderful staff.

2nd Jan 2017

My stay at My Friends was one of the most comfortable I've ever had. The hostess is amazing and ensures that you have everything you need, from towels to recommendations for gelato and cheap eats. If you have the opportunity to stay here, take it!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

Would like to firstly say that we did not expect to be welcomed and cared for so well by the lovely Nadina who ran the hostel. She describes the hostel as homely, something that we found to be the case. She really cared for every person who stayed at the hostel. She far exceeded the requirements of her position. I would personally return to this hostel for her hospitality. As for the hostel itself, it was very very good. Comfy beds and a good common area. Amazing location... No faults here!

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

I absolutely loved staying at My Friends!!! Nadina the hostess is the sweetest person you will ever meet. When we got there she gave us a map with her recommendations for food and sites to see. We spent New Years there, where she graciously gave us a bottle of some local wine. Thank you so much for a great experience and time. If I am ever back in Florence, I know where I am staying!😁

• China, Male, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Very Good!

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016

Great place so stay, 10/10 would stay again!

21st Dec 2016

Absolutely everything that you could wish for in a hostel; I could hurl superlatives until the cows come home, but, essentially, My Friends is a nurturing environment where you're made to feel valued, included, and well taken care of--everything you need when traveling abroad.

21st Dec 2016

I originally read these reviews and thought "there's no way it's really that awesome." So, I booked another hostel (about 2 weeks ahead of time). Then, I met a guy in Paris and we started talking and he told me he stayed here and that the reviews are all accurate, and Nadina is the nicest person on this planet. So I cancelled my original hostel, and booked My Friends - best decision ever. Super safe, great location to major sites, free breakfast Nadina makes for you, and overall great experience