My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Nadina was very friendly and helpful (you won´t find a nicer host). The hostel is small and cosy but still has a nice vibe and easy to make new friends, it is in an excellent loction, walking distance to all the sights. All round one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Thank you Nadina, for making my stay in Florence an awesome experience... Graeham/Newcastle Australia.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location, cozy feel! Stayed in the private double with bathroom...good price, the hostel doesnt have great sound insulation so ear plugs are welcome....and some light is let into the room....a blackout curtain would be ideal for a darker room. The Staff is super friendly and took care of us in our one night stay and helped us make the most of one night in florence.

This hostel is awesome! Nadina is so kind and friendly!! You stay in Firenze? Stay here! 文句なしのホステルです。 ナディナがとても親切で洗濯有料なのに無料でやってくれたりとても融通聞いてくれますよ。

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Japan

I'm not one to complain but value for money this is not a great hostel for what you pay. Yes I know very close to center of Florence but to me it's not worth what you pay.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Nadine was amazing! Super friendly and extremely helpful. Traveling alone, I like to stay in places where it is easy to meet others and I would definitely recommend My Friends to anyone traveling solo.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at (I have stayed at many). The beds were great, the breakfast was great and Nadine was great. When I arrived I was offered tea/coffee/beer and she showed me all the best places to eat, drink and shop. All the travellers were also offered wine while we were hanging out in the hostel one night. Each person gets their own tray with breakfast (toast, croissant, cake, juice, tea or coffee)and you can get seconds if you are still hungry. Great stay!

Very friendly welcome, made to feel comfortable ,

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great place to stay. People staying at the hostel were great and Nadina is a great host. Location was also good - would definitely recommend!

Thank you Nadina for a great stay! We had a wonderful time at My Friends hostel in Florence. There was a great atmosphere to meet awesome people and have fun. The location is excellent. Nadina is very generous and helpful. Definately would come again and recommend to everyone!

Nadina is the most friendly host ever. She made everyone feel welcome and gave excellent recommendations. The custom map provided was very helpful. Great location (close to train station). Small hostel so easier to meet people. Only downside was the price, but hostels are generally a bit expensive in Florence... I would definitely stay again.

This place is the best, our favourite in our entire European trip. The owner is the extremely hospitable and made us as comfortable as possible. The beds were the best, great place to meet others, and great breakfast. We will go back to this place again.

Where do I begin? I arrived at Florence and My Friends being disappointed for not finding the 'dolce vita' that everyone is talking about when it comes to Italy and I found it here thanks to Nadina. Her generosity is just amazing, the hostel is small and perfect unlike the usual clinical style hostels you get in Italy. Her recommendations are spot on and you get a lot from a person who truly loves Florence and love doing what she does. I cannot recommend this place enough!

We loved out stay at My Friends!! Such a lovely lady that runs the hostel. She offered fantastic advice about Florence and reccommended great food and things to do. She even shared her wine with us. Very grateful. We had a double room and it was so comfortable and nice. Breakfast is delicious and served fresh to you. It's so homely and quaint. Would reccommend!!

Excellent Hostel! Nadina is so nice & very helpful. Location is excellent and safe! Really good atmosfere. i would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 6th Sep 2014

My favourite place I stayed by far! The staff are so lovely and the other travellers were all very kind, friendly and respectful. Wifi throughout. A decent brekky in the morning. Close to the train and bus station as well as the leather and food markets and not far to walk anywhere! Every ither place I stayed I didn't stay out after dark because the area didn't feel very safe but this place was absolutely fine! Beautiful accommodation in a beautiful city. 10/10 would stay again!

• 4th Sep 2014

We loved staying here, the couple that run my friends are amazing hosts. They go well out of their way to make sure you have a good, authentic Italian experience in Florence and just make you feel right at home. The beds are comfortable, fresh sheets and towels everyday. And a perfect location with a filling breakfast. Wish we could go back!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

I am a world traveler ,I can't say this hostel is the best I have stayed and usually I am too lazy to write a review but Nadina and her partner are by far the best hosters I have ever met. They serve you breakfast into your hand every morning which you won't usually have in a 5 star. If you are solo traveler or mature couples between 28 to 50. This is the right place you are looking for.

Had a great time at this hostel. Was welcomed with a glass of wine and a map with great inexpensive food options marked. Small hostel, but makes it very easy to meet people. This is one of my favorite hostels I have stayed in. Would definitely stay here again.

Probably the best staff at a hostel I have ever experienced! So accomodating. Felt like a hotel service wise. Nadina was such a great host! I recommend this place to anyone who is nervous about travelling alone. You won't be nervous after this visit!

Nadia, the owner, is lovely!! So sweet. I got there and before I had even dropped my bags I was invited to dinner. Nadia told me to go, have fun and she would check me in the next day. It's a small hostel so it really does have a family atmosphere. Not a party hostel. Very laid back. Close to the train station. Great, cheap local recommendations for food all marked on the map! I would definitely stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7