9.6
Superb 1,415 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,415 Total Reviews
My Friends Located at Via Faenza 66, , Florence.
My Friends
Italy
Florence Florence-Tuscany Italy/50123 Via Faenza 66
96% 1415
43.7789181 11.2505578
My Friends
    Rooms available

20th Jul 2016

My Friends was an excellent and cozy hostile to stay for a night in a beautiful city. The host was very welcoming and extremely helpful in pointing out all the best Florence has to offer!! She made it feel like you were staying at a friend's house:-). Shared rooms were clean and comfortable. It was a great environment for meeting other travelers!! I would definitely stay again if passing through Florence!

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

Nadina is incredibly friendly, inviting and helpful. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
8.0

Absolutely phenomenal stay, mostly due to the owner. She is the most amazingly friendly woman, and even gives guests a specialized food map ! Not so great for meeting people, but I stayed in a large mixed dorm and had no issues. Quiet, no lockout, clean, and very comfortable :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, it's a small more cozy place but the staff is what made it sooo amazing! I sadly only spent one night there but the owner made me feel so welcomed and taken care of. I'll be back to Florence just because of her!

13th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed! Very small, but cozy atmosphere. Very honest: free breakfast, free towels. Staff was top-notch. Would definitively come back.

12th Jul 2016

Great staff providing great tips and breakfast! A good base to explore the city and the region.

11th Jul 2016

The host made my trip - she's super friendly, personable, helpful, and kind. The service is more like what I've received at nice hotels than at most hostels. She clearly cares - about the place and her guests - and that's a wonderful feeling after a few weeks traveling through a foreign place. Otherwise, a very clean but otherwise standard hostel set up, with very comfy beds. ~10 minute walk from everything. Not a party hostel, an excellent choice for slightly more mellow guests

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved my friends. Nadia was an incredible host giving us a map with all the best places to see, eat and drink. She was so lovely giving us some homemade sangria to drink up at the viewpoint of Florence and was super helpful with all the questions we had. Only complaint is that sometimes you had to wait for the bathroom but there were 3 bathrooms for 4 rooms so this might have just been unlucky timing. Would recommend my friends!

10th Jul 2016

My stay at this hostel was simply wonderful! The hostess is so kind and makes you breakfast everyday. She seems to genuinely enjoy taking care of the guests and she really makes the hostel have a nice atmosphere. The only downside was that the room I was in had no AC, so it got quite hot. The hostel is on the ground level so we had to shut the windows to keep out the noise, which made the room quite stuffy. Apart from that my stay was an absolute joy.

10th Jul 2016

The best thing about this place is the host, Nadina. She is the sweetest staff person I have ever encountered at a hostel. The minute I walked in, she welcomed me with open arms and gave me a cold sangria. Then she handed me a map with detailed recommendations for places to eat and things to do. The attention she put into making sure my stay went well was incredible. I would definitely recommend staying here if you want to be well taken care of while in Florence. I really enjoyed my stay!