My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Absolutely AMAZING - after a long trip at My Friend Hostel you find what u was looking for, really worm place, Nadina take care of you giving all the suggestion that you need, really good raccomandation, always smiling. In This place is very easy to meet other travelers, you fell like at Home. im coming back to florence, so i know where to stay

Very good, nice and friendly. Absolutely Recommended to everyone... Great!!

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. I don't usually review places but I had to this time because the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Definitely an A place to stay.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadina was incredibly sweet, accommodating, and hospitable. We were very happy with our rooms and the facilities, including comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms, etc. Definitely made my experience in Florence even better than it would have otherwise been and by far my favorite hostel after traveling around Europe and staying in many hostels this semester.

• 13th Nov 2014

This was a fabulous hotel that was recommended to me from the owner of another hostel I was staying at. Nadine really makes you feel at home, always greets you with a smile, and gives great food recommendations! Bed made for you and ploentiful breakfast every day. I look forward to returning one day. Thank you so much

Great place, would definitely stay there again.

• 12th Nov 2014

The hosts, Nadina and Elio are two of the nicest people you could hope to meet! Really helpful and thoughtful. My Friends is in a great location in central Florence. Very clean, and breakfast is included. I felt so at home there that I was sorry to leave.

• 10th Nov 2014

Nice hostel, with great location and excellent staff. Also a good place to meet other travellers.

I had a really nice stay at My Friends! It is more like a guest house, really cosy and easy to meet other people. Nadina is excepcional: so kind and helpful! I would stay there for sure again.

Just awesome stuff!!! Gr8 atmosphere!!! Guys different countries were very friendly!!! Really friends hostel!! The best hostel i ve ever been in!! Very kind stuff!! They never hesitate to do a favor , to help us!! Grazie!!

Our host, Nadina, was very welcoming, helpful, and seemed to genuinely enjoy having us stay with her. The hostel was in a good location right by the train station and a 5-10 minute walk to the city center. The beds were crammed together, but the hostel itself was pretty small. In order to get to the room we were staying in, we had to walk through another two-bed room that made us feel intrusive to the people in that room. Other than that we had a great stay and would recommend. Thanks Nadina!

Nadina was an excellent host. I felt like I was staying with a cool family member rather than at a hostel. She was generous, helpful, and available throughout the day. She also had excellent recommendations. The building and facilities are not fancy, but they are comfortable and clean. The location is also great and the directions are simple to follow. The location and Nadina alone are reason enough to stay here. I had a very simple and comfortable stay at My Friends.

• 29th Oct 2014

The owners were very nice! We were provided with breakfast every morning and the room was cleaned and made everyday. We would stay here again!

Such a warm and welcoming place! Nadina is fantastic!!! Going out her way to ensure that all of her guests feel welcome....offering plenty of tea, coffee and ...of course ...the FREE HOUSE WINE!!! :)

• 26th Oct 2014

I would highly recommend My Friends Hostel! Nadina was so sweet and really made me feel at home. She made tea for everyone and bought us delicious pastries! She recommended great places to eat at fair prices. I would stay at My Friends again!

Absolutely loved my stay here, Nadina is the nicest person you will ever meet! She is so friendly and helpful, she gives you tips on the best places to go and eat, she keeps the hostel spotless and is constantly checking the bathrooms and making sure everything is perfect, she even made my bed for me every day after I had gone out! It's a great place to meet others as it is a small hostel as well. Thank you so much Nadina, you are the best! 😊

Very friendly environment,we had the en-suite room all was clean and well maintained. Excellent location for rail station and all sites in city. Could make tea/coffee at anytime we wanted in the small hostel kitchen.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This was one of the best hostels I stayed at on my trip. Nadina was seriously the best, and made you feel so welcomed and at home. Her map of the city was amazing so if you stay here make sure you take her restaurant suggestions. As a solo traveler it's great and the common area was great. I was lucky enough to meet awesome travelers both nights and spent my whole time in florence. STAY HERE! Thank you Nadina I am so happy I stayed here.

Thank you Nadina for the wonderful stay! I had a great time at My Friends hostel. If you travel in Florence, I would highlt recommend you stay in My Friends hostel! Nadina is super nice and helpful. She recommended good restaurant, great places to visit. I was She even helped me to write down the description of symptoms for me in Italien.I can not thank more. Great atmosphere, awesome people, good location, secure(leave your luggage).Looking forward to come again and recommend to everyone!

I cannot describe how amazing the host is. Never have I felt more welcomed at a hostel before. She is amazing, knew my name before letting me in, offered us complimentary house wine and marks up a map of florence with all the essentials like good gelato places.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6