9.5
Superb 1626 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1626 Total Reviews

16th Feb 2017

Nadina who owns the bed and breakfast hostel is simply amazing! She is so kind to each guest and really goes above and beyond to make you feel welcomed, at home, & comfortable. The place is very clean, she makes a great breakfast for you and you have your own locker for your belongings. The location is perfect and very safe. I will definitely stay with Nadina next time I am in Florence! Thank you for all you did! You are an amazing host, I was so happy to be your guest!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

A lovely, cosy, friendly guesthouse-like Hostel! While the common area is a little small and the beds and bathrooms are not super modern, the shining light of the hostel is Nadina, the lady who runs and owns it. She puts her heart and soul into it and looks after every guest. Before we arrived she knew our names and when we left she gave us some free wine. It has a lovely, cosy, relaxed and unique vibe and I will recommend it to all my friends.

29th Jan 2017

Great hostel. Great host. Great location. Very clean. Couldn't think of a better place to stay in Florence.

• cfhailey
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

It was one of the best hostel I've ever been! The people and the vibe were so friendly , they made me feel like home. I had so much fun with the people and I've learned a lot just having easy conversations with people. if i go back to florence, this place would be my first and only place I would go back to!

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
26th Jan 2017

My stay at "My friends" was great. The host was warm, welcoming and helpful. The place is cosy and feels like home. Many tourist attractions / restaurants are within walking distance, and it is closed to the central station, so it was convenient to travel to neighboring cities like Pisa, Venice and Rome. (Quite a few people who stayed here did that.) Atmosphere was great; it was easy to make casual conversations. Overall, it was a pleasure to stay at "My friends".

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Jan 2017

While it isn't the fanciest hostel in the world, it has an incredibly convenient location. It is both easy to find from the nearby train station, and easy to walk everywhere from. Rooms are simple but clean and comfortable, and there are three bathrooms and showers which was ample for the number of guests staying at the time. Where this hostel really shines is through Nadina, the host. She was incredibly nice and gracious, and provided fantastic hospitality.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

Highly recommend! I was welcomed with a lovely smiling face and cup of tea which was exactly what I needed. Nadina is a lovely host and lovely person who will make your time in Florence even more wonderful, she prepares a yummy breakfast for you which is included and a major bonus. Super clean and has everything you need :)

• jessicaguzik6491
  • USA, Female, 31-40
21st Jan 2017

Another solo traveler recommended My Friends Hostel and I'm so glad he did. Nadina is just as fun and welcoming as everyone says she is, and that makes all the difference. The hostel is in a safe location convenient to the train station and about a 5-15 minute walk to most other places in Florence. It's bare-bones, but Nadina warms it up by preparing a free breakfast for guests every morning, making your bed while you're away, and providing fresh towels. Everything is sparkling clean. Loved it!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

Go here. Pick this one. Not only the best value for money but Nadina will make you feel like this hostel is your second home. You get personalised maps for exploring the city, comfy beds, great bathrooms, perfect atmosphere, super close to both the station and the best sites in town! Plus you get a delicious complimentary breakfast. 100%% recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Had a fantastic stay at My Friends. Nadina was a fantastic host and made my stay memorable. Great location (close to train station and walking distance to major attractions).