My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Amazing staff. As soon as i got there i was really well welcomed. I was shown all the nice places to see and to eat. When i left the owner even gave me a little bottle of homemade wine by her relatives. It is a quiet and tranquilo spot. I recommend it 100 %

• 22nd Jul 2014

the owner is really helpful and nice girl.

The hostel was amazing - I was welcomed with a beer by Nadina, who was always available and really lovely. She gave great tips on where to visit and made it a really nice stay. The rooms were spacioous and beds were comfortable and not bunks. You couldn't ask for more from the staff.

My friends was our first stop on our travels and Nadina was so helpful and pointed out good restaurants, ice cream shops and view points of the city. She made us feel very comfortable and settle and was a wonderful host! Location is 2 minutes from the train station and an easy, short walk to the centre/touristy bits. Breakfast was just what you needed and prepared for each person/ group. Overall it was great value for money and would recommend this place to anyone. Nadina is fantastic!

Nadina was a wonderful host. She was incredibly knowledgable of the city and knew all the best places to go for shopping, eating, drinking, sightseeing, etc. She was extremely accommodating. We had a great time staying at My Friends!

• 13th Jul 2014

Nadina is seriously THE best hostel staffer that I've ever met. She will go out of her way to make sure that you have a great stay in Florence. When you first arrive at the hostel she'll circle some good places to eat on the map she gives you. Definitely check them out because they're all amazing!

I don't often write reviews but I really felt My Friends deserved one. Nadina is an amazing host and gave us so many great recommendation on where to eat and drink during our time in Florence! She even got us beer on arrival...what more could you want?! The twin room we had was perfect, and the hostel is located within walking distance of everything, and only a couple of minutes to the train station. Thanks Nadina! :-)

This is a GREAT location for staying in Florence, just a few minutes walk from the train station. Nadina is an AMAZING host, and she gave me many valuable tips on where to visit and eat. I had a wonderful time, and I would stay there again when I visit Florence again! Thank you so much Hostel My Friends!

Nice hostel in a great location, and Nadina is the best host you could ever hope for - really made the stay. Jonny

The owner of this hostel is the reason you'll want to come back and the reason you'll enjoy your stay! Breakfast every morning, greeted with smiles by everyone and the owner is absolutely amazing. She'll answer any and all questions and give you the best recommendations. The hostel itself was really average nothing special, the staff made my stay so much fun.

Fabulous hostel, great location - easy to access the Duomo, food and leather market, and main museums by foot walking through nice areas with good bars/ cafes. Nadine who runs the hostel was super friendly and had excellent recommendations especially for day trips and local food - the gelato parlour she recommends near the hostel has some of the best gelato of Italy and the antico panini shop near the Uffizi is fab value and has the freshest ingredients. Could use more bathrooms and showers.

Excellent! People very nice :D

Such a great place to stay. Awesome location right near the train station. Nadina is lovely and so approachable. Her hospitality is above and beyond, making you a continental breakfast daily. If you have questions she is more than happy to help you out giving tips and advice for the best 'go to' spots and attractions

If you want to feel at home in Florence, this is the place. I've never received such an amazing welcome!

The girl that recieved me was awesome, my room was impecable and the place had a really nice vibe. Be sure to let know the hostel when you will arive! There is no 24 hour reception.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel with the nicest staff ever! Each day we were served a lovely breakfast and our host provided us with the best local knowledge you could ask for! Plus we left with some of their local house wine given to us for free. Loved this hostel, great atmosphere and best staff.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

My Friends hostel is located on the ground floor of a nice building located minutes from the cathedral (duomo) and closer still to the gallery of the academy housing the David. It is less than a two minute walk from the train station. More importantly, Nadina the owner was lovely, and gave recommendations for great food, craft breweries, parks, and of course, gelato! I would recommend my friends hostel to anyone looking for a clean, pleasant, and quiet room in the city center.

Nadina was seriously the best. Florence and Tuscany was truly unforgettable, and staying at My Friends definitely improved our experience by a lot. Not enough good words can be said about Nadina - she was the most friendly owner that we've met throughout all of our travels. We could not more highly recommend staying at My Friends if you're ever visiting Florence. Thanks, Nadina!

amazing! Nadina thank you for everything! you`re such a great person! It is not a big hostel, not fancy but it has a great vibe. the owner is so nice, breakfast is basic but pretty enough. and if you are so busy like me knowing the city and the only thing you need is a great bed and a clean shower, yes.. this is the place!

I have never stayed anywhere so homely and welcoming. Location is fabulous, a good deal overall, but the true star is your host; Nadina goes above and beyond for everything. Really enjoyed all of her recommendations, and all the little treats! Free wine, nice chats, breakfast on a tray every morning. Amazing!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5