My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Wow, wow, super extra wow! It was a great pleasure staying at this Hostel. Nadina, the host, is very welcoming. She would make you feel as if you're in a five star hotel, yet with all the benefits of a hostel i.e. meeting and making new friends. It was always clean and the breakfast was prepared with love. The hostel is about 5 minutes walk from the train station and another 5 minutes walk to the Piazza del Duomo. I would surely highly recommend this hostel. Thanks Nadina xx

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Malta

Good facilities, Great location VERY NICE staff ! She was so nice, kind and friendly really thanks to her. I could enjoy Firenze well with her :) If I go to Firenze again, definitely will stay at My Friends !

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly and comfortable. 10/10

• 7th Dec 2014

Just awesome, no other way around it. Thanks so much to Nadina as well, made me feel so much at home throughout!. Thanks again ~

Nadina is the sweetest ! Great hostel, great location. would recommend it 100%!

• 5th Dec 2014

the best hostel I've ever stayed. The staff was so nice and the map which she gave me was really helpful. It is located near the train station. I definetely recommend you to stay there.

Absolutely AMAZING - after a long trip at My Friend Hostel you find what u was looking for, really worm place, Nadina take care of you giving all the suggestion that you need, really good raccomandation, always smiling. In This place is very easy to meet other travelers, you fell like at Home. im coming back to florence, so i know where to stay

This place is great. Nadina does an incredible job running it. Stay here.

Very good, nice and friendly. Absolutely Recommended to everyone... Great!!

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. I don't usually review places but I had to this time because the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Definitely an A place to stay.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadina was incredibly sweet, accommodating, and hospitable. We were very happy with our rooms and the facilities, including comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms, etc. Definitely made my experience in Florence even better than it would have otherwise been and by far my favorite hostel after traveling around Europe and staying in many hostels this semester.

• 13th Nov 2014

This was a fabulous hotel that was recommended to me from the owner of another hostel I was staying at. Nadine really makes you feel at home, always greets you with a smile, and gives great food recommendations! Bed made for you and ploentiful breakfast every day. I look forward to returning one day. Thank you so much

Great place, would definitely stay there again.

• 12th Nov 2014

The hosts, Nadina and Elio are two of the nicest people you could hope to meet! Really helpful and thoughtful. My Friends is in a great location in central Florence. Very clean, and breakfast is included. I felt so at home there that I was sorry to leave.

• 10th Nov 2014

Nice hostel, with great location and excellent staff. Also a good place to meet other travellers.

This was my favourite hostel during my whole 5 weeks in Europe !!! Nadina is SO friendly and personable and she insists on making everyone a delicious full breakfast every morning!! It's a smaller hostel so it's easy to meet a bunch of fellow travellers, a great location - close walk to lots of sites and good food, and it feels like you're just staying at a friend's house in florence ! It's so good !!! Wish I had stayed longer :)

I had a really nice stay at My Friends! It is more like a guest house, really cosy and easy to meet other people. Nadina is excepcional: so kind and helpful! I would stay there for sure again.

Nadina the owner was so nice that who cares the tiny space of the hostel. Clean place, she suggested me the best places to eat. It was a pitty i just stayed one night.

Just awesome stuff!!! Gr8 atmosphere!!! Guys different countries were very friendly!!! Really friends hostel!! The best hostel i ve ever been in!! Very kind stuff!! They never hesitate to do a favor , to help us!! Grazie!!

Our host, Nadina, was very welcoming, helpful, and seemed to genuinely enjoy having us stay with her. The hostel was in a good location right by the train station and a 5-10 minute walk to the city center. The beds were crammed together, but the hostel itself was pretty small. In order to get to the room we were staying in, we had to walk through another two-bed room that made us feel intrusive to the people in that room. Other than that we had a great stay and would recommend. Thanks Nadina!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6