My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Needs a kitchen and a bigger break room. Staff was awesome Close to train station Close to city center Breakfast was real good

Nadina is the bomb. Nadina is a caring owner and truly makes each person feel special. She goes out of her way to ensure you see the most out of Florence. She even had homemade wine to offer guests.

Nadina was the most amazing hostess. She is so attentive, caring, thoughtful, and helpful...it completely makes the stay. The private room was comfortable and clean. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• 7th Apr 2014

This place is truly a gem, with a good location, lovely and helpful staff, highly sanitary rooms, and free breakfast as well. The whole atmosphere was warmly welcoming and the couple who own it are some of the sweetest people I've met. Close to the historic bits as well as the station, 2 thumbs up, 5 stars!

• 5th Apr 2014

The location is great for getting to all the big sites and feels very safe despite its proximity to the station. The absolute best part of it is Nadina, the host. In addition to being incredibly warm, friendly and helpful she is also a really interesting person to talk to! Her personality also automatically ensured that the hostel had a great atmosphere and that everybody was very friendly and respectful yet still having fun! (free house wine might have helped with that…) Stay here!

The room is cute and comfortable. The staff is really nice and friendly, my friend was having a cold that day, and the staff helped us a lot.

Hostel is very near railway station and is easy to find with the map left on the site. Hostess Nadina is wonderful and cheerful and will immediately give you a map of Florence and describe you where to find all the important tourist sites and places to eat tasty panini and gelato. I met very nice people, had a very good breakfast and a room was very nice, bed was comfortable and toilet very clean. I even tried vino that Nadina gave me and it was delicious.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Serbia

Excellent location. 5 mins walk from the main train station Nadina is a great host, friendly and very helpful The breakfast included is great.

This hostel was so amazing. Nadina, the person who runs the hostel with her boyfriend was very inviting even before I came. She sent an email to confirm my arrival and everything! She was very welcoming when I got there, the breakfast was amazing, and the room was very clean. We each got our own reading light and outlet, a clean towel and clean sheets! The place is very homey and Nadina works on keeping the environment great and safe. She was always so friendly and was like a mom away from home!

• 14th Mar 2014

I Miss Nadina and Elio.. so Nice Person.. Whit Them u fell like at Home.. the Hostel is so clean ... and u can meet everybody . I will suggest My friends Hostel to all of my Friends.

Really friendly, helpful staff that greeted us with coffees and a map that was then marked with cheap, popular restaurants, tourist sites, and nightlife locations. Would definitely stay there again!

• 7th Mar 2014

Nadina was great!! She was so ready for a chat, to give out tips and do pretty much anything to make our stay easier and more enjoyable. We were lucky and found a great bunch of people there, which gave a great atmosphere, but due to a lack of space, the common area, was rather small and not particularly comfortable, but the rooms were a good size, the beds extra comfy and the free breakfast good too. Fantastically close to the station!

The owners (Nadina and Helio) are really concerned to treat well their guests. I was so surprised about their support and help. Breakfast also is a differential! Must return to it.

The Hostel was really awesome. Nadina was the best host i´ve ever met. I already visited a couple of hostels all over the world but this one was really on of the best. The Location is perfect, just 5 minutes away from the dome. If you want to know a couple of good places just ask Nadina and she will help you. I felt sick one night and could change my 6 Bed Dorm with an private room without any extra Charge. In any event, I really would recommend this hostel.

• 28th Feb 2014

The host is supersuper nice!!! She helped us with everything, look up to our schedule and even help packing our next day breakfast because we needa take a morning train! The hostel is also decorated nice with a clean toilet, comfortable bed! It is within walking distance to the attractions, though its near to the termini - which might look a little bad at night, poor ppl sleeping around the termini. However, we didnt get into any trouble. Highly recommended!! I would come back again definitely

Very helpful staff. Clean and well kept place. The common area is very small so not great to hang out in.

The host was extremely kind and helpful. The place is well located and facilities are good. It would help if the common area was bigger, it got crowded during breakfast and eating hours.

Best hostel i've ever stayed in! Nadia, our host, was very sweet and an overall good person. I can tell she really wanted us to be happy, and she went out of her way to do so. The overall atmosphere of the hostel was more of a cosy summer camp, with nice friends from different parts of the country, rather than your standard hostel fare (and I think Nadia played a big part in it being this way). Definitely recommend!

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Vietnam

It's a very simple and friendly hostel with everything you need and very clean. Close to the city center and very near the train station, you can't ask for more, but you get it: Nadina is so friendly, she always worries about you and recomends you the best places to go in Florence.

the most impressive is about staff.... they are really genuine, kind and helpful.... ease out the little tension when first visited this city.... amazing service. highly recommended of course the location, the ambience and value are beyond words!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4