My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Small hostel but in a good location, particularly close to the train station (SMN). Twin room was a decent size and clean. Extremely safe with seperate keys for the building and the hostel meaning no unwelcome guests wandering. Hosts were also incredible and made my stay. Really friendly, provided plenty of tips (detailed map also) and even went out of their way to find me alternative accommodation when deciding to stay a further night. I'll definitely stay here again.

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel! The staff was so nice, she really made us feel confortable! The room was clean, the breakfast simples but enought! We only had 2 problems: the water of the shower became cold, after too hot, and cold again, but was just wait a little and we could have a hot shower. Second: there is a big window in the room that gives to the entrance and the curtain was too thin so there was light all night long!

Only 5 minutes from the train station. The staff was very kind, friendly and helpful. We got a brief overview of the city with amazing reastaurant and gelateria tips. The twin bedroom was simple and cosy. It was next to the common area which you could hear quite well the noise when you are in the room, but it was most of the time calm. The hostel breakfast was also great.

Its a small hostel actually. But it has everything you need. Clean rooms, showers, nice beds and everything. It does not look as new or as well refurbished as compared to other hostels BUT the owner Nardina is awesome. She kinda picked us up when we were walking to the hostel :) And we made the mistake of booking one when we wanted two nights. She helped us looked for another accomodation since her place was fully booked:):) Its a simple hostel but the owner is perfect :)

This hostel, full of character is only a few minutes’ walk from the centre of town and the San Lorenzo Mercato Food Market. At the quiet end of a bustling street, it is also close to the main train station yet in neighbourhood which feels safe. We stayed in the twin en-suite room and found it spacious and perfect for our stay with comfortable beds and a good shower! Nadina was fantastic and welcoming, offering us great tips and restaurant recommendations. I will definitely come back – hopefully

• 16th Feb 2015

There was no heated water for the showers.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I had a fantastic stay here. Nadia was super friendly and helpful. We were offered glass of house wine and she also wanted to make me breakfast one morning - unfortunately I needed to catch train. Looking forward to staying here again.

• 12th Feb 2015

If you are looking for a home away from home this is the right place to stay! Perfect location, nice breakfast and, most of all, a warm and friendly atmosphere that helps to meet other travellers.. Thanks Nadina!!! :)

Nadina is the best! arrivederci

Nadina was extremely lovely! She gave us a warm welcome to the hostel and made some excellent recommendations for food. Be sure to ask her to recommend you food places! The buildings were old but the rooms were very very clean, room was warm and insulated. Nadina prepared breakfast everyday. She also allowed us to leave our luggage at the hostel and come back to rest at the hostel even though we checked out. She also offered us a cup of house wine. Thanks Nadina!

Nadina was a lovely host - very welcoming and very helpful. The location is superb too - 5 minutes from the station. Breakfast is great as well, and you can eat breakfast anytime! Lol.Would highly recommend this hostel! Thanks Nadina!

loved this hostel , but the best thing about it was Nadina! so so very friendly you instantly feel at home , the free breaky is nice and the bathrooms and dorms are always really clean! loved it! Thankyou so much Nadina , i had a fab stay xx

My Friends is an outstanding hostel! I would 100% recommend staying there if visiting Florence. Yes, it is slightly more expensive BUT it's worth it. Nadina and her partner are so welcoming, it was lovely whilst travelling alone. The rooms are dark and quiet at night, it's very clean, showers are (usually) hot, location is perfect.

• 15th Jan 2015

My friens is a very, very nice place! Me and my girlfriend had great days in Florence. Nadina is a lovely person and gave us good tips about the city, especially on restaurants! Hostel is cozy, very clean and the location is perfect, 5 minutes walk from Santa Maria Novella station.

The hostel staff were amazing. Incredibly friendly and so helpful!

• 13th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

this is the most amazing place you can stay in at florence. it is really close to all the site, the couple who run this place are the most amazing people you could ask for!! It's just feels like home.. I would advise you all my friends to head here if ever in Florence. It's golden.. i can't with to review my stay with them in our London Magazine. simply Golden

• 13th Jan 2015

staff is really nice as well as the food recommended

If you are ever in Florence, make sure you stay here! Nadina will make you feel welcome almost instantly! The place is very small and cozy meaning you will meet everyone staying there - super easy to chat over a few (or many) glasses of wine.

Everything was great.

Nadina help us since the beginning of our stay in Florence. She gave us a map including her recommendations of the city and also a delicious home made wine. If you are looking for a place to stay in Florence and feel like home you should choose My Friends. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4