9.5
9.5
Superb 1731 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
20th Jun 2017

Had a great stay, it's close to the train station and easy to find, the host was very helpful with everything and it's a short walk to everything. The only thing I might suggest is that only one of showers was any good ( I am a sucker for a decent shower) but that is a minor thing. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

We had a great time in Florence staying at this hostel for three nights. Nadina is a great host and extremely helpful with providing information about the city and day trips. The hostel is super close to the train station and walking distance to all of the main areas you want to visit in the city. It was quite hot in the rooms during our day but there are fans on the walls for use. Definitely recommend a night or two here when staying in Florence.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

The host of the hostel was the sweetest person alive! She had water for my friend and I, and even when we came back at night she had made us some cold wine! The hostel was right next to the train station and a good walking distance from everything!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Really nice place in a good location! Such friendly and accommodating staff!

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

The host Nadina is the best, she's so kind and always helpfull. The hostel has a very convenient location: next to the station and 15 min walking distance from the city center. It is very handy if you want to take a siesta in the afternoon when it is too hot outside (which is what I did) :) It is not a big hostel with only 3-person bedrooms max, that makes it cosy and more relaxed. Firenze is beautiful and I totally recommend this hostel to make your visit an even better experience.

8th Jun 2017

Nadina is an incredible host. Her attention to detail, as well as her care for all of her guests, makes this hostel feel like a home away from home. I arrived before my check-in time, and she let me keep my backpack at the hostel for while I explored the city. She even made me coffee and a customized map of Florence. Every time I came back to the hostel, she offered coffee, tea, and recommendations for what to do in the city. I highly recommend staying here. You will not regret it.

• schimps10
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
7th Jun 2017
8.0

We stayed at My friend for Two nights. The location was very close to the city centre, just within just a short walking distance. The beds were made up every day with new sheets. The hostel was run by the nicest lady. Free Breakfast every morning as soon as you woke up. Over all we had a good stay and would stay again.

• Australia, Male, 41+
5th Jun 2017

Excellent. Nice atmosphere. Very fried ly and helpful

2nd Jun 2017

I could not recommend this place more. When I arrived, I was given a list of recommendations, maps and had all my questions answered. Even as a guest for my brief stay, the hostel treated me incredibly well with casual conversation every day with the hostel owner and very clean facilities. I'm glad I picked this place (and location is great!).

31st May 2017

Very nice people here! GREAT location. Would stay again!