9.6
Superb 1,384 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,384 Total Reviews
My Friends Located at Via Faenza 66, , Florence.
My Friends
Italy
Florence Florence-Tuscany Italy/50123 Via Faenza 66
96% 1384
43.7789181 11.2505578
My Friends
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016

Clean , neat and very accessible place. The host Nadina is friendly and provides all the necessary information about the city. As I got the room facing the streets it was a bit noisy due to constant vehicle movement late in the night but it won't bother your sleep for sure.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

I had a wonderful time, the owner was very accommodating and super friendly, I truly felt at home, thank you for everything!

18th Jun 2016

Great experience! I'd recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Florence. It's close to the train station, which is so nice for dropping your backpack before seeing the city. The staff are the BEST. Towels and bedding are included! I came back to a fresh towel and made bed after the second day. What a sweet surprise!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

I had a great stay here - the other reviews are spot on, Nadina the host is fantastic, very welcoming and helpful. She gives you a handy map with points of interest and places to eat. The hostel was very clean and my bed was comfortable. Only minor gripe is that the bathrooms were very cramped, had no hand towels and the shower door did not close properly in the one I used. But the location is great and I met some cool people, so I highly recommend staying here!

7th Jun 2016

Great staff, super friendly and helpful. Breakfast and towels included in price. Only downside is no large common area but everyone in my room was very friendly. Also bed was close to street window which was sometimes noisy at night. Otherwise great hostel right next to the train station in Florence!

31st May 2016

Amazing Hostel and the manager, Nadina, is the sweetest hostel manager we encountered on our trip around Europe. She straigtened up our rooms while we were gone for the day, provided breakfast, and pointed us to the best spots in town for food, scenery, and sights. Would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Florence because I think you'll be incredibly hard-pressed to find something any better. Stay here!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
31st May 2016

After staying in big busy hostels for most of my trip this was the perfect hostel for me in Florence. The staff was the best that I have come across and everything was always clean. The smaller size also made it easier to meet people.

28th May 2016

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at, it is located very close to the train station, has great food places and services nearby. The place has very comfortable beds, lockers in the room. The host, was the best part, she made us breakfast, gave us a map of reasonably priced amazing food places and catered to our needs more so than other hostels. The people we met here were like minded and helped prove the 'my friends' attitude.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th May 2016

My Friends is the best hostel in Florence! They greeted me with open arms, provided local directions to the best places to eat, drink and see. I met several others travelers and in fact spent an entire day touring around with another guest. I can't say enough about My Friends except that I wish I was able to stay longer and can't wait to come back. They make you feel at home and like part of the family!

24th May 2016

This was the first hostel I ever stayed at and it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Clean rooms and wonderful workers who loved to make conversation and get to know you outside of checking in and out. It had a lovely, personal atmosphere that I did not experience anywhere else during my trip to Europe. The hostel is within a 5 to 10 minute walk from the main city center of Florence, and the staff will give you a map of the main things to do and places to eat.