9.6
Superb 1,450 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,450 Total Reviews
My Friends Located at Via Faenza 66, , Florence.
My Friends
My Friends
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Great hostel, nadrina was amazing, would definetly recommend.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

Could not fault my friends, the hospitality, host and location was ideal. I was there for 1 night only and highly recommend it to anyone looking for value for money. Big shout out to Nadrina!

23rd Aug 2016

My stay at My friends was so amazing I regret only staying one night. Nadina is the most amazing host I have ever come across. So welcoming, so nice, really perfect. Small hostel but she made sure everyone was involved. Also she made free breakfast for everyone and it was amazing. Even after I checked out I hung out there the next day and hung out with the people I met there! Couldn't recommend this place more as a solo traveler. This place is highly reviewed for a damn good reason. 10/10 -Grant

22nd Aug 2016

Amazing, I mean who would do your bedsheets for you everyday? Your mom that's right lol As a solo traveler i've stayed here for 2 night And I didn't feel I came here alone hahaha She is amazing, she makes you breakfast and hand it to you in a tray, I was like ha? ? It feels like home I'm definitely going back.

19th Aug 2016

I had a great stay! The hostel was super reasonably priced and the owner was so nice and helpful! She pointed out all the good places to go eat and visit :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

I loved it at my friends they go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. It was my bday while I was there and she even made us sangrias. Just so warm and welcoming. Not a party hostel if that's what ur looking for but everything is great and the location is right next to transport and it's pretty well right in the centre. Can't wait to see you guys again sometime xx

• Romania, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Thanks a lot to Ale and Nadin for the warm welcome and for doing everything in order to feel like home. Very clean room, very nice atmosphere in the hostel, location is near train station and also near the major objectives. My friends..you are the best!!

16th Aug 2016

Loved the hostel. Nadia is so welcoming and sweet, and the food map she gives you is gold. Close to the train station so great location for day trips, but also close to all the main attractions of Florence. When I come back to Florence, I'll definitely be staying here again!

11th Aug 2016

I have a wonderful experience at My Friends Hostel. While I have only stayed at a few hostels so far, this was by far the best only due to the sociability of people staying there and the staff. Everyone was so kind and I had fun meeting so many different people. The layout is conducive to meeting many others who are staying in the hostel with you. The new staff member who started on my first day was one of the nicest people I've met in my travels.

11th Aug 2016
8.0

I stayed two nights here. The staff was by far the best! She was very kind and sincere. As for the overall hostel, there's no air con in the room just fans going and the window open. Which was very loud and busy at night. There's no common room so everyone hangs out in the room. Not fun for those who wanted to sleep.