My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

My Friends is an outstanding hostel! I would 100% recommend staying there if visiting Florence. Yes, it is slightly more expensive BUT it's worth it. Nadina and her partner are so welcoming, it was lovely whilst travelling alone. The rooms are dark and quiet at night, it's very clean, showers are (usually) hot, location is perfect.

• 15th Jan 2015

The hostel staff were amazing. Incredibly friendly and so helpful!

• 13th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

this is the most amazing place you can stay in at florence. it is really close to all the site, the couple who run this place are the most amazing people you could ask for!! It's just feels like home.. I would advise you all my friends to head here if ever in Florence. It's golden.. i can't with to review my stay with them in our London Magazine. simply Golden

• 13th Jan 2015

staff is really nice as well as the food recommended

If you are ever in Florence, make sure you stay here! Nadina will make you feel welcome almost instantly! The place is very small and cozy meaning you will meet everyone staying there - super easy to chat over a few (or many) glasses of wine.

Everything was great.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Nadina help us since the beginning of our stay in Florence. She gave us a map including her recommendations of the city and also a delicious home made wine. If you are looking for a place to stay in Florence and feel like home you should choose My Friends. :)

Herzlichen Dank für das warme Willkommen in Florenz! Für uns war der Aufenthalt bei euch einer der besten während unserer Reise. Sehr hilfreich waren für uns auch die guten Restaurants- und Sightseeing-Tipps. C'était très bien. Continuez comme ça, merci!

The hostel owner, Nana was warm and lively. The day I arrived My Friends was freezing. I was very ill and stayed in the dorm sleeping for almost one day. She was so patiently helpful with everything and shared the New Year's hot wine and panetone with us. The location was brilliant, it was 5 minutes' walk from Duomo/central market and railway station. And you can have a map( with love) of gelato,panini and must see from Nana. Even the breakfast was the best I had in Italian hostels.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • China

There was slight miscommunication on my time of arrival, and Nadina actually called me up and asked if i need help for directions or other help. She even went to train station to pick me up and helped me all the way to the hostel!!! She also hands us extra blankets cos she's afraid we'd be cold at night. Best host ever met, felt even before i reach the hostel. The rooms are tidy and cozy, sheets and towels are changed everyday. Breakfast is nicely prepared, the kitchen is also quite easy to use.

I stayed here for one night only and the staff and the atmosphere were awesome.. Very nice couple.. A nice hostel to chill out

As Florence was my 3rd destination of my trip, and I felt like going home once I checked in My Friend:)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Friendly atmosphere, cosy rooms and very helpful owners. That's all you need in a hostel :).

The place is nice and comfortable , clean and one of the most friendly staff I met during my travel in Europe ; I forgot to carry my Smartphone with me and was bit worried about visiting places in Florence , The map provided by Nadina is like TripAdvisor with all the attractions , Gelateria and food places ..for me that was awesome .

Wow, wow, super extra wow! It was a great pleasure staying at this Hostel. Nadina, the host, is very welcoming. She would make you feel as if you're in a five star hotel, yet with all the benefits of a hostel i.e. meeting and making new friends. It was always clean and the breakfast was prepared with love. The hostel is about 5 minutes walk from the train station and another 5 minutes walk to the Piazza del Duomo. I would surely highly recommend this hostel. Thanks Nadina xx

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Malta

Good facilities, Great location VERY NICE staff ! She was so nice, kind and friendly really thanks to her. I could enjoy Firenze well with her :) If I go to Firenze again, definitely will stay at My Friends !

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly and comfortable. 10/10

• 7th Dec 2014

Just awesome, no other way around it. Thanks so much to Nadina as well, made me feel so much at home throughout!. Thanks again ~

Nadina is the sweetest ! Great hostel, great location. would recommend it 100%!

• 5th Dec 2014

the best hostel I've ever stayed. The staff was so nice and the map which she gave me was really helpful. It is located near the train station. I definetely recommend you to stay there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5