My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Nadina is such a lovely host, it feels less like a hostel and more like a home! Such a friendly, helpful, and energetic person. Before she even checked me in she was printing me out a map marked with all of the best spots in Florence. She and the friendly atmosphere she creates made my 6 day solo trip an absolute delight!

this is not a hostel but home for me............i highly recommend it....pls pls just go here don't look anywhere else and i am telling you this from my 100 hostel experience

OMG, host Nadina was kind, friendly even lovely!!!! And location is close to train station. You can easily reach all Firenze's famous places by your own feet as well! Facilities were a little old but I was very, perfectly satisfied!

Nadina was amazing! We had a great stay here, didn't have the best common area so it was hard to meet people but everything else was amazing, location, staff, super clean and super comfy beds for a hostel.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The owner, Nadina, is an incredible host and person. She really makes you feel at home, and the hostel like a family. She organises the rooms well in advance, to make everyone as comfortable as possible. And gets people together for dinner or gelato. As a result, I've made fantastic friends. I'd recommend this hostel to every person, especially solo female travellers :)

Nadina was incredibly helpful throughout my entire stay; she really makes the hostel feel like a second home. Florence is an amazing city, and a stay at My Friends makes it even more enjoyable.

Amazing, the staff were just amazing anything you needed they were able to assist. So friendly and everything was walking distance from the hostel. Loved it!

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Kenya

Nadina was very thoughtful and helpful from the start. Stay here and you will be taken care of. Also, I like to support small business owners, help support My Friends!

If you looking for a nice hostel, you should go here, My friends hostel! I was in bad mood when I arrived at train station because of heavy raining. haha. Anyway, the host, Nadina, made me unbelivably happy and relieved at once. I've never met such a kind and lovely host. She offers us clean towels, breakfast, and the perfect map of Florence. I was really glad to staying your hostel. Grazie:)

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Staff were incredible, so friendly and welcoming, nothing was too hard. One of the best hostels I've stayed in during my Europe trip.

Excellent hospitality. Provided snacks and drinks for new year eve. Very near train station

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Singapore

My Friends is a great place. Nadina is the best. She is the best host I've had in any hostel. She is friendly and knowledgeable about Florence. If you have the chance to stay here, don't hesitate.

I felt like I was staying with family! If you stay here you will be well taken care of!

Amazing place

The host of My Friends is a very lovely and caring lady that she pours her heart into running the hostel! There are free breakfast every morning and she takes very good care of the room and the guests. She also designed a very nice map with highlights of good (and economical) restaurants and gelato places! Love, love, love :)

Great place, the owner is extremely friendly, she upgraded our room without even asking. She the by herself and u choose whatever u want. She gave us a very detailed map of Florence. I recommend staying there

A little cramped especially the common area but the staff was amazing, Nadina took really good care of us

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Nadine is great, really nice place that is definitely not a party hostel. However note that the reception closes at 7, though Nadine will meet you later if necessary.

Absolutely wonderful! Super close to the train station and everything else is in walking distance. I asked if I could change my reservation to a private room (I had a cold and didn't want to disturb others) and she arranged for a normally dorm room to be private just for me! So welcoming with pretty much everything you could need being included! My European converter didn't work with the Italian plugs and she instantly presented an Italian converter for me to borrow my trip. Thank you!

Nadina is amazing. Genuinely friendly, so helpful, and concerned about her guests to the point where everyone becomes her friends, hence the name of the hostel named from her perspective. She has a great sense of economy which translates into everyone getting the best value for their money on whatever budget they're on. Facilities were cleaned (daily) breakfast was delicious and security was never a thought. Nadina come to San Francisco with your husband! You know you deserve a holiday! Antonio

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6