My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Nadia manages the hostel greatly and makes sure that all guests feel well accomodated and all questions anwered. The hostel is quite near of the city center as well as train/aeroport bus station. Nice breakfast is included. Quiet street.

The mix room was a little strange as you have to walk through a small room with 2 other people sleeping there and then into the mix room with 6pple. Staff nice but for the money I feel that the facilities could be updated. You have to stand on a stool to get onto the top bunk and I just don't find that very safe and luckily I had the bottom bunk. Good location next to the train station.

Nadina was very friendly and helpful (you won´t find a nicer host). The hostel is small and cosy but still has a nice vibe and easy to make new friends, it is in an excellent loction, walking distance to all the sights. All round one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Thank you Nadina, for making my stay in Florence an awesome experience... Graeham/Newcastle Australia.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

My only complaint is that Nadina is to damn beautiful

Great location, cozy feel! Stayed in the private double with bathroom...good price, the hostel doesnt have great sound insulation so ear plugs are welcome....and some light is let into the room....a blackout curtain would be ideal for a darker room. The Staff is super friendly and took care of us in our one night stay and helped us make the most of one night in florence.

Lovely Hostel. Small, great atmosphere and location. Lovely Host Nadina (forgive me if I spelt it wrong). !

This hostel is awesome! Nadina is so kind and friendly!! You stay in Firenze? Stay here! 文句なしのホステルです。 ナディナがとても親切で洗濯有料なのに無料でやってくれたりとても融通聞いてくれますよ。

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Japan

I'm not one to complain but value for money this is not a great hostel for what you pay. Yes I know very close to center of Florence but to me it's not worth what you pay.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Nadine was amazing! Super friendly and extremely helpful. Traveling alone, I like to stay in places where it is easy to meet others and I would definitely recommend My Friends to anyone traveling solo.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at (I have stayed at many). The beds were great, the breakfast was great and Nadine was great. When I arrived I was offered tea/coffee/beer and she showed me all the best places to eat, drink and shop. All the travellers were also offered wine while we were hanging out in the hostel one night. Each person gets their own tray with breakfast (toast, croissant, cake, juice, tea or coffee)and you can get seconds if you are still hungry. Great stay!

Very friendly welcome, made to feel comfortable ,

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great place to stay. People staying at the hostel were great and Nadina is a great host. Location was also good - would definitely recommend!

I've stayed in 5 hostels in my trip and this one is my best! Great location close to termini and inside the city center, free lockers, everyone has a key for apartment doors... and Nadina(the owner) is also great! She is very helpful and kind... Thanks Nadina :)

Thank you Nadina for a great stay! We had a wonderful time at My Friends hostel in Florence. There was a great atmosphere to meet awesome people and have fun. The location is excellent. Nadina is very generous and helpful. Definately would come again and recommend to everyone!

I don't have enough characters to type all of the good things I want to say about this hostel. If you are coming to Florence and your interest isn't just partying, YOU NEED TO STAY HERE. Nadina is the epitome of a hostess. She takes the time to make sure you know where you should go, what you should eat, and what you should see. She called our next hostel to confirm the directions for me. She even brings everyone their own tray of breakfast in the morning with a friendly smile. Thanks again!!!

Nadina is the most friendly host ever. She made everyone feel welcome and gave excellent recommendations. The custom map provided was very helpful. Great location (close to train station). Small hostel so easier to meet people. Only downside was the price, but hostels are generally a bit expensive in Florence... I would definitely stay again.

This place is the best, our favourite in our entire European trip. The owner is the extremely hospitable and made us as comfortable as possible. The beds were the best, great place to meet others, and great breakfast. We will go back to this place again.

Where do I begin? I arrived at Florence and My Friends being disappointed for not finding the 'dolce vita' that everyone is talking about when it comes to Italy and I found it here thanks to Nadina. Her generosity is just amazing, the hostel is small and perfect unlike the usual clinical style hostels you get in Italy. Her recommendations are spot on and you get a lot from a person who truly loves Florence and love doing what she does. I cannot recommend this place enough!

We loved out stay at My Friends!! Such a lovely lady that runs the hostel. She offered fantastic advice about Florence and reccommended great food and things to do. She even shared her wine with us. Very grateful. We had a double room and it was so comfortable and nice. Breakfast is delicious and served fresh to you. It's so homely and quaint. Would reccommend!!

Excellent Hostel! Nadina is so nice & very helpful. Location is excellent and safe! Really good atmosfere. i would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 6th Sep 2014