My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Amazing host and location. Right next to the train station and walking distance from everywhere. Host is delightful and extremely helpful, showed us all the best eating and Gelato spots.

I don't usually write reviews because I don't think it's worth my time, but this one is different. This hostel has made me realized how important it is to live in a friendly hostel. I made some incredible friends here that I think I will cherish for life. Nadina is beyond amazing! You can really tell she's passionate about her work. I don't think I've been to such a friendly, unforgettable hostel. This hostel is definitely the highlight of my Euro trip!!! Will miss "My Friends".

Nadina is the best best hostess in Italy, I am pretty sure about that! This is my first time writing a review because I just love her. My friends is my best hostel experience of making friends with new people and feeling home. Nadina introduced us the city and showed all the nice local food/ gelato and all that and it just made our trip easier! It is not the hostel with the most advanced facility nor somewhere that offer beer or crazy parties, but a place to share some great life time memories.

This was a dream! The owner was the nicest person I've ever met, she made me feel like a friend as soon as I arrived.

Nadina was so helpful and friendly, and the facilities clean and comfortable. Would stay here again!

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Singapore

amazing stay! Owner was so sweet and accommodating! Loved staying here would totally stay here again!

• 3rd Dec 2015

Super friendly staff and a great location, I would stay again.

Best. Hostel. Ever. I usually never review anything but this hostel deserves one. Florence is a special city, so you need a special place to stay to get the whole experience. Here are the top 3 reasons to stay at My Friends in my opinion: 1/ great for solo travellers to meet people to tour the town 2/ homely atmosphere is surprisingly comforting 3/ Nadina. The hostess cares for every single person in her hostel. Even offered us hot wine on my last night and made me breakfast. Will be back!

• 29th Nov 2015
  • alfred_196

This was the best place I stayed at during my travels. Nadina is a wonderful host and really goes out of her way to make sure everyone enjoys their stay. Her recommendations for restaurants were cost-effective and delicious. The beds were comfortable, each had their own charging station and everything was super clean. Not a place to party but a great place to meet other friendly travellers. If I ever go back to Florence I am staying at My Friends!

I would like to rate my stay as super excellent. The place feels like home. We were explained and assisted with our requests. The breakfast was fabulous. I stayed at 3 places in Italy in last 5 days and I wish we had stayed an extra day in Florence only to experience a little more of the hospitality in My Friends.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • India

The owner was so sweet. She gave me a map of all the major sites but also included great local places to eat. Very helpful and made my stay more enjoyable.

Out of all the hostels I've stayed in on my two month trip, this place takes the cake. Nadine is the nicest hostess I've encountered on the road. She is friendly, personal, and very well informed of the city! I couldn't be more pleased with my stay. The hostel itself is small and takes up one floor in an apartment-like building. It's more similar to a bed+breakfast than anything. I met some of the nicest fellow travelers here. If I ever find my way back to Florence, I know where to stay:)

Nadina was such a welcoming and gracious host! From the second I walked in the door, she made me feel right at home. I met some fellow solo travelers staying there who were eager to make friends and show me around town. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel experience!

• 9th Nov 2015

Immediately when I entered My Friends hostel they knew exactly who my friend and I were. They had our room ready for us even though we had arrive 3 hours before check in. They had a map already prepared with us with the best places to eat, and all the places to go see written right on the map to make it easier for us. The lady who helped us was so sweet and friendly and even made us coffee the next morning, she also gave us home made wine as a gift. Awesome location, and people.

• 7th Nov 2015

This review is pretty much for the hostel host Nadina. You're the best host I've ever had. It felt more like I was staying at my Auntie's house and my roommates were my cousins instead of being in a hostel with a bunch of stranger. Thanks for setting up the friendly atmosphere! - Ruben :)

• 6th Nov 2015

I had an amazing stay at My Friends. From the moment I arrived Nadina (owner) went out of her way to help me in any way she could with my trip. She knew my name as soon as I walked in the door, and provided an annotated map that was very helpful for finding great, inexpensive places to eat in a city full of tourist bait. She really does an amazing job at taking care of her guests, and it is evident that she loves running her hostel and getting to know the travelers. Rooms and wifi are great too!

Perfecto !! Nadina is the best host I have ever met and her breakfast was excellent. She prepared an amazing map for guests and explain everything to visit and eat. Hostel has a very good location Room are very clean and secure. Last day I went to Siena, end of the day when I came back to Flrenze, my feet was walking automatically Via Faenza 66 : ) I could not say good bye to Nadina : ( Many thanks from Turkey If I come Firenze again, I will definitely stay My Friends Hostel

A perfect hostel. Best value for money you can ask for. Nadina and her boyfriend are as sweet and helpful as can be. Stay here if you get the chance! Worth noting that it´s not a party hostel!

Nadina was wonderful host and was very attentive to the needs of all the guests there. She had great tips for the city and genuinely wanted everyone to have a great time!

Had an awesome stay. Very clean. Friendly, warm atmosphere. Absolute world-class hospitality.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts