My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Had a great time at this hostel. Was welcomed with a glass of wine and a map with great inexpensive food options marked. Small hostel, but makes it very easy to meet people. This is one of my favorite hostels I have stayed in. Would definitely stay here again.

Probably the best staff at a hostel I have ever experienced! So accomodating. Felt like a hotel service wise. Nadina was such a great host! I recommend this place to anyone who is nervous about travelling alone. You won't be nervous after this visit!

Nadia, the owner, is lovely!! So sweet. I got there and before I had even dropped my bags I was invited to dinner. Nadia told me to go, have fun and she would check me in the next day. It's a small hostel so it really does have a family atmosphere. Not a party hostel. Very laid back. Close to the train station. Great, cheap local recommendations for food all marked on the map! I would definitely stay here again!

Look no further, book this hostel! Nadina runs this place amazingly.I've never had better customer service in any other hostel or hotel.Upon arrival Nadina greeted us and even offered coffee and water (most hostels barely acknowledge you). She immediately mapped out all the Touristy things to do on a map along with good food and gelato places to eat at. This place is kept super clean.Location is great, it's literally a 7 min walk from train station. Small place so you socialize with ease.

• 27th Aug 2014

Really great hostel. Nadina was great at telling me what to see and do in Florence. Hostel was really friendly and welcoming. Local sites were marked out on a map making it easy to get around, would highly recommend. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great staff, great location, great hostel!

I really enjoyed my stay in My Friends. This is the best hostel that I have stayed so far. Nadina is really a great host, she was more like friend to us, she made a good introduction to me about florence upon my arrival. I felt like home in My Friends. Definitely recommend to the rest!!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Nadina is very helpful and knowledgeable, told us where to have good food and spot. Wonderful experience of staying here, its not a big hostel , but get full attention from Owner lady:) Absolutely will stay here again.

We arrived a little early for our check in but Nadina welcomed us with coffee in the cute courtyard of the hostel and everyone said hello as we made our way in. Our stay was very brief but in that time, Nadina made a ton of restaurant recommendations for Florence. We wished that it had been our first stay because she was such a great hostess. She even left us a bottle of house wine which tasted pretty great.

The lady who runs this place is AMAZING. She helps you out as soon as you arrive - advising all the best places to visit, offering you free drinks (including Sangria), giving time to everyone. It contributes to a really nice atmosphere within the hostel. She was super kind and even let me leave my bags at the hostel for the day following my stay. This is a really great hostel to meet people as a solo traveller. I would recommend this place to everyone, would definitely come back!

Nadina is simply terrific. She will ensure your stay in Florence is as good as you want it to be. It's a smaller hostel that does make it easy to meet people. A short distance from the city center and major sites. I would have no hesitation recommending this hostel to anyone. Thanks again Nadina for the great hospitality.

I had an absolutely wonderful time in Florence mainly because I stayed here. The owner of the hostel pointed out all of the wonderful places to see and even marked them for us all on individual maps so we could find them. She was wonderful and helpful and just all around a pleasant person to be around. I was sad when I had to leave, but I will stay there again for sure.

• 20th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I´ve stayed at!!! Nadina is so helpful and sweet; you will feel like family here! I will be back for sure.

Perfect stay with Nadina. She really makes the hostel! Location wise, you could not ask for a better place. This is a small hostel so the atmosphere tend to be intimate. Definitely perfect for solo travellers like myself. Facilities are great and so are the beds. I forgot the name of the helper, but she also deserves credit for being nice and always doing an amazing job. Look no further! 5 stars! I hope all hostels are run by Nadina! :) Much love, Ervin

This hostel is cute, clean, great location and LOVELY staff. Nadina is just what people said on the reviews, kind, welcoming and has tons of suggestions and ideas for you if you ever have questions! :) I really enjoyed my stay here, and was always welcomed with a smile from Nadina or her staff!

Nadina was super friendly and flexible. There were no extra charges for things you forget you need (a padlock, a place to store your suitcase during the day, towels). She also gave great restaurant recommendations!

This guest house is very small and in a very good location within Florence. Nadina is awesome and I would highly recommend it. Although I wish there was air conditioning and better lockers.

Very good hostel, great location (close to the train and bus station but also the heart of the city). The owners are really friendly and helpful to share good plans. The breakfast is good quality. WIFI works well. Good value for money.

This was my first time at a hostel and I'm so glad it was at My Friends. Nadina is a warm and friendly host. I loved the atmosphere and met some great people. We went out in the evenings and took a bike tour together. I had a great experience and would absolutely come back!

• 9th Aug 2014

Nadina was amazing! She created the entire atmosphere for the hostel. Everyone was friendly and approachable. By far my favorite hostel during my entire European travels!! Initially created through the wonderful service of Nadina the hostel manager.

Lovely hosts! Had a good stay here, very close to everything and nice people staying here too. Got bitten by lots of Mosquitos and the room on the road was always noisy and people smoking outside the smoke came in the room. Otherwise all good.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts