My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Herzlichen Dank für das warme Willkommen in Florenz! Für uns war der Aufenthalt bei euch einer der besten während unserer Reise. Sehr hilfreich waren für uns auch die guten Restaurants- und Sightseeing-Tipps. C'était très bien. Continuez comme ça, merci!

The hostel owner, Nana was warm and lively. The day I arrived My Friends was freezing. I was very ill and stayed in the dorm sleeping for almost one day. She was so patiently helpful with everything and shared the New Year's hot wine and panetone with us. The location was brilliant, it was 5 minutes' walk from Duomo/central market and railway station. And you can have a map( with love) of gelato,panini and must see from Nana. Even the breakfast was the best I had in Italian hostels.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • China

There was slight miscommunication on my time of arrival, and Nadina actually called me up and asked if i need help for directions or other help. She even went to train station to pick me up and helped me all the way to the hostel!!! She also hands us extra blankets cos she's afraid we'd be cold at night. Best host ever met, felt even before i reach the hostel. The rooms are tidy and cozy, sheets and towels are changed everyday. Breakfast is nicely prepared, the kitchen is also quite easy to use.

I stayed here for one night only and the staff and the atmosphere were awesome.. Very nice couple.. A nice hostel to chill out

As Florence was my 3rd destination of my trip, and I felt like going home once I checked in My Friend:)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Friendly atmosphere, cosy rooms and very helpful owners. That's all you need in a hostel :).

The place is nice and comfortable , clean and one of the most friendly staff I met during my travel in Europe ; I forgot to carry my Smartphone with me and was bit worried about visiting places in Florence , The map provided by Nadina is like TripAdvisor with all the attractions , Gelateria and food places ..for me that was awesome .

Wow, wow, super extra wow! It was a great pleasure staying at this Hostel. Nadina, the host, is very welcoming. She would make you feel as if you're in a five star hotel, yet with all the benefits of a hostel i.e. meeting and making new friends. It was always clean and the breakfast was prepared with love. The hostel is about 5 minutes walk from the train station and another 5 minutes walk to the Piazza del Duomo. I would surely highly recommend this hostel. Thanks Nadina xx

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Malta

Good facilities, Great location VERY NICE staff ! She was so nice, kind and friendly really thanks to her. I could enjoy Firenze well with her :) If I go to Firenze again, definitely will stay at My Friends !

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly and comfortable. 10/10

• 7th Dec 2014

Just awesome, no other way around it. Thanks so much to Nadina as well, made me feel so much at home throughout!. Thanks again ~

Nadina is the sweetest ! Great hostel, great location. would recommend it 100%!

• 5th Dec 2014

the best hostel I've ever stayed. The staff was so nice and the map which she gave me was really helpful. It is located near the train station. I definetely recommend you to stay there.

Absolutely AMAZING - after a long trip at My Friend Hostel you find what u was looking for, really worm place, Nadina take care of you giving all the suggestion that you need, really good raccomandation, always smiling. In This place is very easy to meet other travelers, you fell like at Home. im coming back to florence, so i know where to stay

This place is great. Nadina does an incredible job running it. Stay here.

Very good, nice and friendly. Absolutely Recommended to everyone... Great!!

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. I don't usually review places but I had to this time because the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Definitely an A place to stay.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadina was incredibly sweet, accommodating, and hospitable. We were very happy with our rooms and the facilities, including comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms, etc. Definitely made my experience in Florence even better than it would have otherwise been and by far my favorite hostel after traveling around Europe and staying in many hostels this semester.

• 13th Nov 2014

This was a fabulous hotel that was recommended to me from the owner of another hostel I was staying at. Nadine really makes you feel at home, always greets you with a smile, and gives great food recommendations! Bed made for you and ploentiful breakfast every day. I look forward to returning one day. Thank you so much

Great place, would definitely stay there again.

• 12th Nov 2014