My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

The owners were very nice! We were provided with breakfast every morning and the room was cleaned and made everyday. We would stay here again!

Such a warm and welcoming place! Nadina is fantastic!!! Going out her way to ensure that all of her guests feel welcome....offering plenty of tea, coffee and ...of course ...the FREE HOUSE WINE!!! :)

• 26th Oct 2014

I would highly recommend My Friends Hostel! Nadina was so sweet and really made me feel at home. She made tea for everyone and bought us delicious pastries! She recommended great places to eat at fair prices. I would stay at My Friends again!

Absolutely loved my stay here, Nadina is the nicest person you will ever meet! She is so friendly and helpful, she gives you tips on the best places to go and eat, she keeps the hostel spotless and is constantly checking the bathrooms and making sure everything is perfect, she even made my bed for me every day after I had gone out! It's a great place to meet others as it is a small hostel as well. Thank you so much Nadina, you are the best! 😊

Very friendly environment,we had the en-suite room all was clean and well maintained. Excellent location for rail station and all sites in city. Could make tea/coffee at anytime we wanted in the small hostel kitchen.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This was one of the best hostels I stayed at on my trip. Nadina was seriously the best, and made you feel so welcomed and at home. Her map of the city was amazing so if you stay here make sure you take her restaurant suggestions. As a solo traveler it's great and the common area was great. I was lucky enough to meet awesome travelers both nights and spent my whole time in florence. STAY HERE! Thank you Nadina I am so happy I stayed here.

Thank you Nadina for the wonderful stay! I had a great time at My Friends hostel. If you travel in Florence, I would highlt recommend you stay in My Friends hostel! Nadina is super nice and helpful. She recommended good restaurant, great places to visit. I was She even helped me to write down the description of symptoms for me in Italien.I can not thank more. Great atmosphere, awesome people, good location, secure(leave your luggage).Looking forward to come again and recommend to everyone!

I cannot describe how amazing the host is. Never have I felt more welcomed at a hostel before. She is amazing, knew my name before letting me in, offered us complimentary house wine and marks up a map of florence with all the essentials like good gelato places.

Love Nadina and her little hostel here! She's so nice and helpful and you must eat at the places she tells you to! Seriously the paninis at All'Antico Vinaio cannot be missed. Not a party hostel but I met a lot of other travelers to talk to and explore the city with despite the tiny common area. Ended up extending my stay. I really don't think my time in Florence would have been nearly as enjoyable if I stayed elsewhere.

Nadia manages the hostel greatly and makes sure that all guests feel well accomodated and all questions anwered. The hostel is quite near of the city center as well as train/aeroport bus station. Nice breakfast is included. Quiet street.

The mix room was a little strange as you have to walk through a small room with 2 other people sleeping there and then into the mix room with 6pple. Staff nice but for the money I feel that the facilities could be updated. You have to stand on a stool to get onto the top bunk and I just don't find that very safe and luckily I had the bottom bunk. Good location next to the train station.

피렌체에 머물 호스텔을 찾는다면 적극 추찬합니다. 지금까지 여행하면서 이렇게 친절한 호스텔은 처음입니다. 이름 그대로 친구같은 호스텔입니다. 제 실수로 예약이 잘못되어 고생할뻔했는데, 주인 nadina가 정말 본인일처럼 해결해 주어 참 감사했습니다. 위치 또한 역 근처라 이동하기 편리하고 아침식사 또한 훌륭합니다. 화장실은 작지만 괜찮았고, 객실 또한 깨끗하며 락커와 수건을 이용할 수 있습니다. 지도에 설명해주는 맛집 또한 최고입니다. 항상 안부를 물어주고 걱정해주는 따듯한 호스텔입니다. 피렌체 생각하면 친절하고 따듯했던 nadina가 생각납니다.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Nadina was very friendly and helpful (you won´t find a nicer host). The hostel is small and cosy but still has a nice vibe and easy to make new friends, it is in an excellent loction, walking distance to all the sights. All round one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Thank you Nadina, for making my stay in Florence an awesome experience... Graeham/Newcastle Australia.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

My only complaint is that Nadina is to damn beautiful

Great location, cozy feel! Stayed in the private double with bathroom...good price, the hostel doesnt have great sound insulation so ear plugs are welcome....and some light is let into the room....a blackout curtain would be ideal for a darker room. The Staff is super friendly and took care of us in our one night stay and helped us make the most of one night in florence.

Lovely Hostel. Small, great atmosphere and location. Lovely Host Nadina (forgive me if I spelt it wrong). !

This hostel is awesome! Nadina is so kind and friendly!! You stay in Firenze? Stay here! 文句なしのホステルです。 ナディナがとても親切で洗濯有料なのに無料でやってくれたりとても融通聞いてくれますよ。

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Japan

I'm not one to complain but value for money this is not a great hostel for what you pay. Yes I know very close to center of Florence but to me it's not worth what you pay.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Nadine was amazing! Super friendly and extremely helpful. Traveling alone, I like to stay in places where it is easy to meet others and I would definitely recommend My Friends to anyone traveling solo.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at (I have stayed at many). The beds were great, the breakfast was great and Nadine was great. When I arrived I was offered tea/coffee/beer and she showed me all the best places to eat, drink and shop. All the travellers were also offered wine while we were hanging out in the hostel one night. Each person gets their own tray with breakfast (toast, croissant, cake, juice, tea or coffee)and you can get seconds if you are still hungry. Great stay!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts