My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

One of my best hostel experiences! Nadina was an amazing host and so helpful to everyone that stayed there. I have never been served such a nice breakfast at a hostel. Free wifi a huge plus!

Staffs are extremely kind. I like "My friends". Breakfast is good.

Amazing staff. As soon as i got there i was really well welcomed. I was shown all the nice places to see and to eat. When i left the owner even gave me a little bottle of homemade wine by her relatives. It is a quiet and tranquilo spot. I recommend it 100 %

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nadina was really nice, we enjoyed our stay here

really good hostel !!

the owner is really helpful and nice girl.

The hostel was amazing - I was welcomed with a beer by Nadina, who was always available and really lovely. She gave great tips on where to visit and made it a really nice stay. The rooms were spacioous and beds were comfortable and not bunks. You couldn't ask for more from the staff.

Thanks a lot for your helpfulness and warm :)

My friends was our first stop on our travels and Nadina was so helpful and pointed out good restaurants, ice cream shops and view points of the city. She made us feel very comfortable and settle and was a wonderful host! Location is 2 minutes from the train station and an easy, short walk to the centre/touristy bits. Breakfast was just what you needed and prepared for each person/ group. Overall it was great value for money and would recommend this place to anyone. Nadina is fantastic!

Nadina was a wonderful host. She was incredibly knowledgable of the city and knew all the best places to go for shopping, eating, drinking, sightseeing, etc. She was extremely accommodating. We had a great time staying at My Friends!

• 13th Jul 2014

Nadina is seriously THE best hostel staffer that I've ever met. She will go out of her way to make sure that you have a great stay in Florence. When you first arrive at the hostel she'll circle some good places to eat on the map she gives you. Definitely check them out because they're all amazing!

I don't often write reviews but I really felt My Friends deserved one. Nadina is an amazing host and gave us so many great recommendation on where to eat and drink during our time in Florence! She even got us beer on arrival...what more could you want?! The twin room we had was perfect, and the hostel is located within walking distance of everything, and only a couple of minutes to the train station. Thanks Nadina! :-)

This is a GREAT location for staying in Florence, just a few minutes walk from the train station. Nadina is an AMAZING host, and she gave me many valuable tips on where to visit and eat. I had a wonderful time, and I would stay there again when I visit Florence again! Thank you so much Hostel My Friends!

Great hostel with a homey feeling :). Nadine is an awesome host! She'll give you all the basic directions, recommend nice places to eat, and be there to help you with anything you need: recommendations of where to go next, how to get there, etc., she makes the place better! The location is really good, very close to the train station, and within walking distance of important museums and sight-seeing places.

Nice hostel in a great location, and Nadina is the best host you could ever hope for - really made the stay. Jonny

The owner of this hostel is the reason you'll want to come back and the reason you'll enjoy your stay! Breakfast every morning, greeted with smiles by everyone and the owner is absolutely amazing. She'll answer any and all questions and give you the best recommendations. The hostel itself was really average nothing special, the staff made my stay so much fun.

Fabulous hostel, great location - easy to access the Duomo, food and leather market, and main museums by foot walking through nice areas with good bars/ cafes. Nadine who runs the hostel was super friendly and had excellent recommendations especially for day trips and local food - the gelato parlour she recommends near the hostel has some of the best gelato of Italy and the antico panini shop near the Uffizi is fab value and has the freshest ingredients. Could use more bathrooms and showers.

Excellent! People very nice :D

Such a great place to stay. Awesome location right near the train station. Nadina is lovely and so approachable. Her hospitality is above and beyond, making you a continental breakfast daily. If you have questions she is more than happy to help you out giving tips and advice for the best 'go to' spots and attractions

If you want to feel at home in Florence, this is the place. I've never received such an amazing welcome!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts