My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

My Friends is my favorite hostel! After traveling throughout Europe to five different countries, it was such a pleasure to stay at My Friends in Florence. It's walking distance from the train and bus stations and the hosts are absolutely incredible. They even let me print my boarding pass for my flight when I was having problems. Also, they clean your room every day and give you fresh towels. I also liked that they have outlets and lights next to each bed so you don't have to share. 5 stars!

• 16th Jun 2015

More than adequate hostel within easy walking distance of train station. Hostess Nadina is fabulous and made us feel at home. Her recommendations for eating places and things to do were excellent.

My Friends Hostel was fantastic. Best Hostel I've ever stayed at, the woman who was working there was so helpful and the place was spotless. Would recommend to anyone!!

• 14th Jun 2015

This place was incredible, would definitely stay here again. Thank you My Friends!

This was a great hostel to stay in! Nadina is the most caring and kind woman you will ever meet! The hospitality she displayed was the best of any other hostel I have stayed in. Honestly no complaints!!

• 12th Jun 2015

I loved this hostel. Nadine was breathe of fresh it after a long day of travel. She welcomed me with a free cup coffee and a great city map.

You will feel right at home. The nicest people u will meet work there.

it is one hostel for highly recommend. well location, well facilities, clealiness, more importantly, the staff of the reception is very friendly, with better service on breakfast, and help you to visit the city. it is the best hostel experience in my travelling period.

The best hostel in Florence. Very much feels like home and Nadina & other staff are very kind and friendly. Loved my stay and will be staying here again for my next visit in Florence.

This hostel was the best hostel i have ever stayed! it was clean, 24 hours hot water, free wi-fi and very close to train station. The best thing about this hostel is the staff! Nadina(i m not sure if i wrote correctly) is extremely kind, friendly, and hospitable. Thank you for great hospitality

I absolutely loved my stay in My friends. Nadina makes you feel at home and makes sure that you have the best florence trip. Her recommendations are amazing, so make sure you pick up her map! The only thing that could improve is I found the bathrooms and kitchen areas to be quite small.

This was the best hostel out of 8 on my trip. The staff went out of its way to help make the stay better. The hostel is small enough that all the visitors got to know each other, which made the stay even better.

I loved my stay here so much - I don't even know where to start. Nadia was just amazing. I've worked in the travel industry for a number of years and never have I felt so welcomed in a new city. Like many buildings in Florence, it retains all it's historic charm, with much of Nadia's charismatic character. Rooms are spotless and spacious with comfortable beds, and the breakfast in the morning is simply delightful. Location-wise it's perfect - walking distance to everything. Highly recommended!

Staying at my friends was absolutely fantastic!! Florence was my favorite city in Italy and much of that is because of the experience that My Friends provides. We were greeted with wine and a map of the city with details of where to go and what to do. The breakfast was delicious which included pastries and fruit with tea, juice, or coffee. The owner was on site and available to answer questions. I could not be more pleased with my experience and I hope I get the chance to stay there again!

• 29th May 2015

I loved staying here. I stayed for two nights and I felt right at home. Nadina, the owner, is amazing: she's always happy, finds always the time to chat and offers the best "insider tips" on where to go to eat and drink. You feel the passion and the love she has for the job in everything. Her partner and she prepare breakfast in the morning with much care, she always makes sure that everything is clean and that you are comfortable and taken care of.

This hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The facilities were clean and the sleep was good. The hostel owners were very helpful and went out of their way to help me have a great time in Florence. I'll definitely stay with them again when I'm in Florence.

Extremely friendly staff, excellent location, and good facilities! I stayed at 10 hostels over 3 weeks in Europe, and this one was by far the best!

I've been staying at hostels for 15 years and this one was the best I've ever stayed at :)

• 23rd May 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel is located perfectly near the train station and really close to everywhere in town. The owner is super nice and the map she gives out with the eating and gelato is a treasure, we followed it and never were dissapionted. Everything is clean and the breakfast is nice.

The place is easily above average at all the hostels I've stayed at on my trip. However, what makes this hostel stand out from every other hostel I've stayed at had to be Nadina. She is absolutely amazing! Helping you out with everything you need and providing one of the best breakfasts. I had a great stay.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts