My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

I wouldn't change one thing! Overall, great experience with the sweetest most welcoming owner. Extremely easy to make friends if traveling alone.

• 31st Oct 2015

I stayed here as a solo traveller, Nadia was great at welcoming me. She is a fantastic host. Breakfast in morning is an extra special touch. Great location.felt safe. I ended up stayin for a further two nights.The only drawback was the room I was in was more like a walk through for another room which was connected to ours, meaning the 4 people in that room had to pass through my room. Although it's sort of as a 6 bed dorm. Wasn't a big deal for me

Very small and a bit on the quiet side, but very close to the city center and nice, clean facilities. The free breakfast is excellent, and accommodated my gluten-free needs on request (just ask as soon as you arrive and you'll be taken care of). The hostess, Nadina, is the sweetest person ever and is a wonderful person to talk to beyond giving you helpful tips about Florence.

Very surprised about this hostel. Nadina is one of the most kind people that I've ever known. I was supposed to stay only one night and I decided to stay one more. Florence is amazing and the hostel location in more than perfect close to the train station and main attractions. Once again in Florence, My Friends will be my place.

Loved my stay here. I would recommend My Friends and would definately go back.

Nicest host I've ever had. Good location relative to the central market and train station, a little further from everything else but nothing that isn't totally walkable. Rooms were simple but clean and therefore got the job done! Only two bathrooms for the whole place but not the end of the world. Wouldn't plan on doing to much cooking here but there's a fridge you can use. I'd recommend simply because of the location and host!

Great place. Quite quiet but there can be a great atmosphere as well. I spent a nice time in town with the other travellers. Wifi works fine. Great staff, Nadina pepares breakfast every morning and we've got a lot to eat on our plate! She is very friendly. On the minus side I would say: the room door than can't close and the second bathroom is a wee bit small with nothing much to put our stuff. Very close to SMN station and 5 min away from Duomo. Recommand it!

The hostel with the most amount of FRIENDLINESS! And the best hostel breakfast in Florence. Truly. Super recommend.

I'm sorry. I forgot her name the host. but I remember definitively whom is a very nice and kind a host!! I wanna say to her really Thank you and I was so much happy for staying there. I miss her and the Firenze. Someday I must go there again!

• 13th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

The name of the hostel says everything. Nadina (host/owner) is so nice & friendly that you'll feel like her friend. Clean towels and excellent breakfast everyday. Hostel is located few minutes from the main station and in walking distance from everything you have to see in Florence. Florence is almost amazing as Nadina is!

This was the most friendly and welcoming place I have been yet. Nadine is just such a pleasure and made sure our stay, which was only 1 night, was the best it could possibly be with her recommendations. I would definitely go back without hesitation if I was in Florence again and will absolutely recommend it to friends who are visiting. I wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks Nadine! You rock!

When you walk in the door, Nadina offers you tea or coffee, and the friendliest place you'll ever stay in already is more like home. The best place I stayed in on my trip in Europe. The atmosphere is great, you get given breakfast when you wake up early enough, and Nadina is the best damn host you'll ever have at a hostel. Cannot recommend this place enough. Just stay here!!!

Nadina Has to be the best host you could ever meet in real life. She is so nice and friendly and genuinely cares about all her guests' experience at her place. In fact she is so nice that she gave me a bottle of home made wine when I left! The hostel is small and homey, everyone bonds instantly the minute you walk through the door. Please make sure you stay at her place if you go to Florence, or you are seriously missing out.

Nadia has been amazing. Could not have asked for a friendlier or nicer host. She definitely added something special to my trip. The hostel is ideally positioned and was easy enough to get in and out of the city. Place was clean and well maintained.

Nadina is the greatest hostel host you'll ever meet. The vibe of this hostel is unparalleled and I met some of the coolest travelers here. She is incredibly helpful, loves what she does, and is full of great tips. I can't recommend My friends enough if you're staying in Florence.

Solo travelers look no further! Best hostel I've stayed at! This is due to the amazing and incredible host Nadine. She truly has a passion and zest for what she does. Free map upon arrival personalized with all the fun things to do in Florence. She makes the beds daily and keeps the hostel super clean. Excellent free breakfast served to you daily. Free wine from her family owned vineyard. And then there was the laid back, interesting, and super social guests. Not a fancy place but so worth it!

This was my first stay in a hostel, well I was really sceptical first to stay in hostel when my friend first suggested of this place. However my stay in my friends was a memorable one and amazing. All credit goes to the owner (Nadiana) only!!! She is simply an amazing, kind and down to earth person. She took care of us like a mother.

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Best place I have stayed in Italy.The host is very welcoming and helpful.

one of the best experience i ever had of staying in a hostel. the lovely hostess, who can speak good English native Italian as well as German, is always willing to give help and advise. i recommend this Hostel and i will certainly stay there again if i went Florence again.

Usually I don't leave reviews but Nadina deserves one.... I can only echo every other comment, she makes this hostel terrific. Great location, a comfortable bed, and more importantly a warm welcome. Was an absolute pleasure to stay with you.

• 3rd Oct 2015