My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

I stayed three nights in a 6-mixed bed bedroom. The owners offered me everything that I needed, including hints of Tuscany and places to eat.

My Friends is the perfect marriage between comfort and budget. While the accommodations are modest, Nadina has created a welcoming atmosphere, making you feel like you are an old friend coming to visit. As soon as you arrive, she is brewing coffee or tea and helping you plan your stay in Florence. Check-in and out is very flexible, and storage for luggage is possible. I will definitely be returning to My Friends during any future staying in Florence. Vielen Dank, und bis gleich. Ciao!!

• 11th Dec 2013

Nadina was amazing! We had been travelling all night by bus and we got to Firenze at 9am. Unlike other places, she gave us beds right away and allows to sleep as much as wanted!

The staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcomed. They were also very helpful in giving us locations to eat and places to see.

• 7th Dec 2013

Nadina is the best! She made us coffee and tea as soon as we arrived, breakfast in the morning, and spiced wine when we came in to warm up for a bit one night. So nice.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Nadina was incredibly welcoming and so helpful.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Absolutely awesome hostel, Nadina is the greatest host ever. She spent almost half an hour showing me things to do in Florence and it didn't feel as if she was telling you things because it was her job - she was genuinely passionate about the city and excited to tell you about it! Felt like coming home when you walked through the door every evening, comfy beds, Nice shower, and a lovely breakfast each morning!

One of the best hostels we've stayed at. Nadina was wonderful and so hospitable! We loved it!

• 16th Nov 2013

great location, place, and staff. no complains at all, recommend it.

This was the most pleasent hostel stay I have ever had! I would recommend this hostel to anyone. The staff went above and beyond making me comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!

• 15th Nov 2013

The best staff EVER!!!! they were really nice

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Colombia

Nadina is an amazing host & the hostel itself is great. Really felt like I was in a rented flat with friends while I was there. Location 5min from train station, easy to reach the centre of Florence. Bfast was delicious& chatting with Nadina is half the fun! Comfy beds, good wifi (although could be sketchy in the rooms), and the kitchen is available for everyone to use. Its very cosy, so being a solo traveller you have to sit in the common area to be social but it was honestly the best hostel!

Amazing stuffff...wonderful location and super hospitality. Nadinaaa is a perfect host she cares the most about her guests...best hostel i've stayed in so far and would reccomend strongly to all young travellers

駅から徒歩5分程度で立地がいいです。何よりも感動したのがスタッフの対応の良さです。今までのホステルでだんとつNo.1の丁寧親切さでした。困ったことがあったらなんでも言ってみるといいと思います。朝食もたっぷりで、一人一人に温かいまま丁寧に出してくれます。バッグの預かりもしてくれますし、私は航空券の印刷までしてもらいました。オススメです!

Best stay ever,extremely friendly and helpful will def go back!

• 9th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at My Friends! We could not have asked for more friendly and helpful staff. Nadina sat us down upon arrival, offered us hot coffee, and then gave us very good information about the surrounding area and how to get around on a little map. She told us about her favorite gelato place and it totally lived up to her recommendation! This hostel was a lovely addition to our Florence experience! THANKS ESPECIALLY TO NADINA!

• 8th Nov 2013

Nadina = most warm and welcoming host EVER !

I would say that my friends hostel is the best hostel I've been in Italy, really well located, 5 minutes walk from both Duomo and central train station. The bedrooms are also really clean and the matresses are really good. Last but not least I need to mention how nice are the hostel owners, Nadina and Helio are both really commited and making your stay in Florence the best experience, they provide a really good breakfest and are awesome giving directions and tips regarding best places to go.

Staying here was like being at home. Nadina was the most amazing host, incredibly friendly and went out of her way with lots of little things that made us feel welcome. The beds were comfortable and the hostel and bathrooms are kept really clean. Would recommend without hesitation and look forward to coming back.

Nadina was so nice and accommodating to us! The price was excellent -- the best value of our 8-night stay in Italy. If you're looking for a small, good place to stay, good location and a great value, with friendly and helpful hosts, look no further than My Friends!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts