My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

Extremely friendly staff, excellent location, and good facilities! I stayed at 10 hostels over 3 weeks in Europe, and this one was by far the best!

I've been staying at hostels for 15 years and this one was the best I've ever stayed at :)

• 23rd May 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel is located perfectly near the train station and really close to everywhere in town. The owner is super nice and the map she gives out with the eating and gelato is a treasure, we followed it and never were dissapionted. Everything is clean and the breakfast is nice.

The place is easily above average at all the hostels I've stayed at on my trip. However, what makes this hostel stand out from every other hostel I've stayed at had to be Nadina. She is absolutely amazing! Helping you out with everything you need and providing one of the best breakfasts. I had a great stay.

I had a fantastic time here, Nadina looked after me so much and made such an effort to make sure that I had a good stay! The breakfast was also the best breakfast that I have had at any hostel iv stayed in. would definitely return!

Highly recommend to everyone who would like to visit Florence to stay here! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. It's close to SMN train station and you can walk to most of the tourist spots in walking distance. The breakfast makes you a good start of the day:)

We got a bottle of home-made wine when checking out. A nice gesture by the hostel that we appreciate!

Really a nice hostel with incredibly friendly staff.

• 17th May 2015

Nadina works so hard and she is the loveliest host you can ever have. She knows alot, very approachable, very generous and not calculative. Made me a womderful welcoming tea which is very helpful after a long day of travel. She always welcomes you with a smile. The toilet and shower is really very small and old, but it always has hot water for shower, always clean. Breakfast is good, handmade by lovely Nadina. i would totally stay there again if I go back to Florence.It is only 3min station,town

Nadine is amazing, from the minute you arrive she makes you feel at home, and will treat you like family during all of your stay! the place is very nice and clean, could not be better located, and it is great to meet cool people! book it now! you wont regret it!

Nicest, kindest staff! So helpful & warm! They definitely wanted everyone to feel like they were home. Everything was great. But the washrooms are tiny & not always 100% clean. That's the worst I can say. As the staff makes up any negatives.

The hostel's owner is excellent. You can not expect someone better than her. Staying in this hostel, you will get a better service than 5-star hotel!

Great hostel with a fantastic location and atmosphere. However, it's Nadina and her constant endeavour to give her guests the best possible experience, which takes this place to a different level. The breakfast, advice on places to see and eat and the accommodation itself are spot on. I spent four wonderful days here and would return in a heartbeat. Good luck!

A cool and friendly place with a host who really cares. She's really nice, and though the rooms are a little hot and packed, the atmosphere made it better than spacier places I've stayed in the past. It's also right by the train station, yet because Florence is small, right near everything you need!

Best service from any hostel I've ever stayed in. Nadina is a great host and will recommend many great places nearby. Location very convenient, only about a 5 min walk to the train station. There's no bar, but I did get to try some of Nadina's famous home wine. Continental breakfast included. Definitely recommend this place!

The hostel l is set on a picturesque street of bars, cafes and although small, has a more intimate setting and it attracts travellers who aren't too rowdy. Nadine is a hostess beyond compare. She was friendly and welcoming on my arrival and highlighted some of the best attractions in Florence for me on a free map. I was overwhelmed by her generosity and attentiveness and could not recommend this hostel more highly.

Great hostel and perfect location

What stands out is the amazing staff! The couple that runs this hostel (I failed to learned their names and that is my bad) provides loads of important info that will help you during your stay, like the best affordable restaurants and gelaterias. They even told me what I should order, and it was awesome. Also the hostel is located near the train station, only 2 minute walk.

Staying here for 3 nights last week was one of my absolute favourite ever hostel experiences (of 14 years of going to them). Nadina is just brilliant and makes the hostel feel like home, introducing people, offering wine, feeding you breakfast, yet treating you entirely like an independent adult. I've never met so many pleasant people so quickly. There only being two bathrooms is literally the only faintly negative thing. For solo travellers particularly, you can't beat it. Thank you so much!

What a great place. Location is great and Nadine is so amazing! Wealth of knowledge and helps make your stay as comfortable as it can be. She gives great tips for places to eat and drink. I would gladly stay here again

• 14th Apr 2015