My Friends Reviews

Via Faenza 66, Florence, Italy

This was my first time at a hostel and I'm so glad it was at My Friends. Nadina is a warm and friendly host. I loved the atmosphere and met some great people. We went out in the evenings and took a bike tour together. I had a great experience and would absolutely come back!

• 9th Aug 2014

Nadina was amazing! She created the entire atmosphere for the hostel. Everyone was friendly and approachable. By far my favorite hostel during my entire European travels!! Initially created through the wonderful service of Nadina the hostel manager.

Lovely hosts! Had a good stay here, very close to everything and nice people staying here too. Got bitten by lots of Mosquitos and the room on the road was always noisy and people smoking outside the smoke came in the room. Otherwise all good.

Nadina was extremely helpful, welcoming and friendly. You feel so 'at home' here, it's wonderful! Nadina answered all my questions, showed me amazing food places, have me wonderful breakfast and a cup of local wine on arrival. I really wish I could have stayed longer! Location is great. The wifi didn't work in the room but wasn't a problem.

My friends is the perfect hostel- great atmosphere, helpful staff, fantastic location and all for a fair price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Florence- it's very close to all the attractions and the nearby bars and restaurants are great.

This hostel was outstanding. Staff are fantastic, very personable and make the best map in Europe - complete with recommendations for restaurants and must see attractions based on the length of your stay! Location is very central to the city. If your staying in Florence this is the place to stay! Stayed for only one night but wished we had longer. This was our favourite hostel we stayed at during our 3 week eurotrip! Highly recommended.

Nadina is sooooooo lovely and excellent host ever. Breakfast nice as well.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Absolutely fantastic experience - the hostel is located only a couple blocks away from the train station and despite arriving late in the evening I was warmly greeted. Incredibly clean and comfortable

• 31st Jul 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Honestly more like a B&B since there are almost no bunk beds and delicious breakfast in the morning. Nadina is incredible. She is such a sweet, friendly, helpful young lady and makes sure you always have a fun time. Great, social atmosphere, perfect location near everything, and decent prices for a place to stay in Florence. If you're coming to Florence, stay here.

Nadina was beyond amazing. She really made me feel like family. Bathrooms were not the cleanest, but just wear flip flops and its not that bad. Location can't be beat. It's a very short walk from all the main attractions in Florence. Also really close to the train station and the airport shuttle drop off.

My friends has been my absolute favourite hostel of my trip - Nadina is so welcoming and I for at home immediately. Very easy to meet people and great location.

This was one of the best hostels I stayed in on my trip!!! I extended my stay by two nights as I didn't want to leave. Nadina is an amazing host, makes everyone feel so welcome and greeted me by name every day. It is a small hostel and has a very homey atmosphere. Definitely a great place to meet people and socialise if you're travelling solo!! Nadina served us wine in the kitchen one night!! Also, great recommendations by Nadina for food and activities and she is always there to offer help.

A fantastic hostel to stay at. A great location within easy walking distance to everything. Nadina the owner is amazing, always helpful and always with a smile on her face. And she gives the best locations for where to get the best foods. A definite must if you stay in Florence. I'll be back there for sure.

Great location as it is very close to Santamaria Novella Station, yes that may not be Firenze's down town (if there is any) but man when in Firenze you must walk it... Nadine is probably the most charming owner I have met.

One of my best hostel experiences! Nadina was an amazing host and so helpful to everyone that stayed there. I have never been served such a nice breakfast at a hostel. Free wifi a huge plus!

Staffs are extremely kind. I like "My friends". Breakfast is good.

Amazing staff. As soon as i got there i was really well welcomed. I was shown all the nice places to see and to eat. When i left the owner even gave me a little bottle of homemade wine by her relatives. It is a quiet and tranquilo spot. I recommend it 100 %

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nadina was really nice, we enjoyed our stay here

really good hostel !!

the owner is really helpful and nice girl.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts